剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
If you're going to start saying what you actually mean,
当你真心想要说点什么的时候
no-one's going to understand you.
没人明白你想说什么
Nice Photoshopping, Brett.
图修的的不错 Brett
No-one would know that Corey was part of that team photo.
不会有人知道科里在团队照里出现过了
Er...who?
呃 谁
Oh, wait.
哦 等下
I think you left his shadow. Get rid.
他的影子没擦干净 弄掉它
Mr Trump's speech is playing very badly.
特朗普先生的演讲糟糕透了
Now, Lauren, I totally
Lauren 我完全
accept your point about reaching out to women,
赞同你说应该争取女性选民
so this is the strategy we've come up with to address the fact
所以我们想出来这一招 专门针对
that Hillary is more popular with female voters.
希拉里更受女性选民欢迎这件事
"Hillary Clinton,"
"希拉里 克♥林♥顿♥"
"she lost to Obama."
"她败给了奥巴马"
"She lost to ISIS."
"她败给了ISIS"
"She lost to Monika."
"她败给了莱温斯基"
"Indeed I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky."
"我的确与莱温斯基小姐发生过关系"
"Do you want a loser as president?"
"你们想要一个废柴总统吗"
"How can she satisfy America"
"如果她连自己的丈夫都满足不了"
"if she couldn't satisfy her husband?"
"她又如何满足美♥利♥坚♥"
"Hilary Clinton - bad wife."
"希拉里克♥林♥顿♥ 差劲的妻子"
"Bad at sex."
"差劲的床上功夫"
"Bad choice."
"差劲的选择"
Well, that is a fair observation.
嗯 这片子的视角很在理
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我吗
Women are going to hate this.
女性会讨厌这个的
It's bitchy.
这视频很贱啊
Women are bitchy. Tell me about it.
女人就是贱啊 可不是嘛
My wife still sends me the snarky e-mails,
我老婆现在就算回到泰国
even now she's back in Thailand.
还给我发气急败坏的电邮呢
Like they're famous for genital hygiene.
搞的他们生殖器卫生很出名似的
The Russian athletes were very much looking forward to Rio -
俄♥罗♥斯♥运动员很期待里约热内卢
they had had all the injections but-
他们全都已经打过针了 但是
of course we respect the IOC ban.
当然我们尊重国际奥委会的禁赛
Yes, we replied to your e-mail, but...
是的 我们回复过你们的电邮 但是
I understand that your server has crashed.
我知道你们的服务器崩溃了
It hasn't?
还没有
It has now.
现在崩溃了
All your files?
所有文件
That's a shame.
真可惜
It's so important to backup.
备份可是很重要的哟
Yes.
是的
I'll leave you to it. OK, bye.
我不打扰了 好 再见
You were in with the President a long time.
你刚才和总统先生待了很久啊
Was I?
有吗
Yes.
有啊
It all sounded very jolly.
听上去很欢快呢
Jolly?
欢快
Yes, Jolly.
是啊 欢快
Oh, right, yes. Jolly.
噢 对 是的 欢快
The President was very jolly.
总统先生很开心
Is he often like that?
他经常这样吗
No.
不是
What were you talking about?
你们在聊什么
Me, mostly.
主要在聊我
He asked me lots of questions.
他问了我很多问题
Where did I grow up?
在哪里长大啊
Which school did I go to?
上哪个学校啊
Do I like saunas?
我喜不喜欢蒸桑拿啊
You know the privatised hockey match
你知道每周五总统参加的
that the President plays in every Friday?
私人曲棍球赛吗
How high is the standard?
要求是有多高
How would I know?
我怎么知道
He's never invited you to play?
他从没邀请你参加过
No.
没有
Oh.
哦
I... I just assumed.
我 我以为
He's invited you?
他请你参加了
This Friday.
这周五
By the way, I need you to read and translate
对了 我要你阅读翻译
the books Donald Trump has written on business -
特朗普写的商业著作
I believe there are 18.
我记得有18本
Oh, and we need to send
噢 我还需要给国际奥委会送去
240 clean urine samples to the IOC.
240个没问题的尿检样品
You want me to collect them?
你要我去收集样尿
I want you to provide them...
我要你提供样尿
today.
今天就要
Donald loves this ad.
唐纳德喜欢这个广♥告♥
Yeah, I think we got his vote already.
我想他已经投赞成票了吧
Are you seriously going to put this out?
你真的要把这个发布出来吗
Brett, can you give us a moment?
Brett 可不可以让我俩单独谈谈
Sure.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
Brett, Mr Trump is in there.
Brett 特朗普先生在里面
Sorry.
抱歉
Bee, I was kind of wondering,
Bee 我有点好奇
has Mr Trump said anything about me?
特朗普先生是不是说过我什么
I don't believe he had, Brett.
他没有说什么啊 Brett
He's got this thing, this presidential election,
他现在要事缠身 这场总统选举
and it's taking up a lot of his time.
占用了他很多时间
Sure. Thanks.
那是 谢谢
He passed him without saying, "Go, fella."
他经过他的时候没说"上吧伙计"吧
I'll talk to Donald about that.
我会跟唐纳德说说的
Will you?
真的吗
No, of course not.
当然是假的
Now, Lauren, listen.
Lauren 听着
I made my money in cosmetic procedures
我是靠做整容手术赚钱的
and let me tell you something.
让我来告诉你个道理
You can inject 'em and fill 'em and cut 'em up
你可以给人注射东西 填充东西 切掉东西
and stitch 'em back together
把东西缝起来
and put their butt fat in their faces,
还可以把屁♥股♥上的脂肪移植到脸上
but the people who knew them before all that
但是在整容前就认识他们的那帮人
still see the same person they always saw.
仍旧看到的是他们过去的样子
If you're saying we can't change Donald's image,
如果你想说 唐纳德的形象我们无能为力
if we can't broaden his appeal,
如果我们不能扩大他的号♥召力
we're going to lose.
那我们就要输了
You're thinking Reagan strategy, aren't you?
你是在想里根战略 对不对
Get everyone to love him.
让所有人都喜欢他
Well, not everyone.
也不是所有人
I'm thinking Nixon strategy.
但我想的是尼克松战略
Ed Muskie was the one guy who could beat him
埃德马斯基是他有力的竞争对手
and what did Nixon do?
尼克松做了什么呢
Told a bunch of lies about him.
讲了一大堆他的坏话
Made Muskie cry,
最后让马斯基哭鼻子
in public,
在公开场合
on camera.
在镜头前
We make Hillary cry.
我们也让希拉里哭鼻子
Two LLs.
应该是两个L
Oh, that's awful.
噢 真可怕
Look at all these desperate people
看这些抓狂的人
queuing to get in.
排着长队想进去
What's this?
这是什么
Not another Farage poster.
法拉奇不会又搞了一张海报吧
意在批评欧盟的难民政策 海报被指恐吓和分化英国人
英国独♥立♥党早前制♥作♥一张脱欧海报 海报以长长的难民人龙为画面
No. My sister's at Glastonbury.
不是 是我姐在格拉斯顿伯里音乐节
Anyway, focus, Ruby.
把注意力收回来 Ruby
Back to the referendum.
收回到公♥投♥上
Cats for Brexit - oh!
脱欧派喵星人 噢
I think Brexit have got the edge on the names thing.
我觉得脱欧派的名字占了上风
Really? Why do you say that?
是嘛 为什么这么说
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表