剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
你们来到这座城市都是为了寻找自我
Each of you came into the city to find yourselves,
看吧 你们找到了彼此
and look at you, you found each other.
你们都是这传承的一部分
You're part of a legacy.
我们的家庭是基于爱 忠诚 和支持
A chosen family rooted in love, loyalty and support.
没错 -是不是
That's right. - Right?
永远要记住 如果你感到迷茫
Don't ever forget, if you get lost,
爱会指引你回到家族
love will lead you back to your house.
现在去舞厅尽情展现吧
Now get out there and show ballroom
我们的光芒来自
the glory of being a what?
伊万吉丽斯塔
Evangelista!
好了 -还有...
All right. - And please...
希望外面的观众里有我未来的男人
let my future man be out there watching.
老天保佑 阿门
In Jesus' name. Amen!
阿门 -哈利路亚
Amen. - Hallelujah.
准备好了吗
Are y'all ready?
准备好了
Yeah!
现在 欢迎全新的伊万吉丽斯塔之家
For the new, reimagined, House of Evangelista!
首先是第一个主题 面容主题
We gonna start off with the first category, Face.
有请迪昂·伊万吉丽斯塔
We got Dionne Evangelista here.
看到你了
We see you. Yeah!
看她的颧骨 她的下巴
She's giving cheekbones. She's giving chin.
好了 好了 下一位
All right, all right. Up next,
逼真皇后
we got Femme Queen Realness.
就在那儿 货真价实
That's it right there. It's real,
女性之美 皇后气势
it's femme and it's queen-like.
贾斯提斯登场了
We got Justice.
贾斯提斯
Justice, no peace.
真是怪异
This is bizarre!
我完全无法理解
I don't know what the fuck it is,
但是我喜欢
but I like it. Shit!
折舞主题
We got Vogue.
缇娜 太美了
We got Teena. Gorgeous!
让我们见识见识 缇娜·玛丽
Yes. Give it to us, Teena Marie!
秀起来 秀起来 秀起来
Give it to us. Give it to us. Get it. Get it!
来了 来了 来了
Get it! Get it! Get it!
就是这样
That's it right there.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!
浪起来
Go, go!
就是这么拽 来吧
That's a bad bitch right there. Get it!!
就是这样
Yes, bitch!
从上面看你就像莉儿·金一样
Up in here looking like Lil' Kim!
真有范儿 怎么
You got it going on. What-what?!
好了好了 我们来看看
All right, all right, all right. Let's get these bitches
分数如何 看看 十分
their scores? What do we got? We got a ten,
十分 十分 十分 十分
ten, ten, ten, ten.
十分大满贯
Tens across the board!
伊万吉丽斯塔之家
The House of Evangelista.
掌声送给她们
Give it to 'em, y'all.
好了 把奖杯给他们吧
One love! Give these babies their trophy.
真棒
Ain't they cute?
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
安静一下 安静 都坐下
Settle on down. Settle on down. Sit your ass down.
今晚还有一个特殊环节
We got a special moment of the night about to happen.
一位特别的嘉宾
We have a very special guest
即将为我们颁出重磅大奖
to present a very important award.
让我们请出传奇人物
I would like to introduce the legend,
独一无二...
the one, the only...
和她一比 就连戴安娜·罗斯
The only bitch who makes Diana Ross
也成了廉价百货店的平凡路人
look like her ass shops at Ross.
伊莱察·阿班邓斯·伊万吉丽斯塔
Ha-ha! Elektra Abundance Evangelista.
谢谢你们的热烈欢迎
Thank you for that very warm greeting.
舞厅代表着家
Ballroom is home.
舞厅代表着家人
Ballroom is family.
舞厅代表着爱
Ballroom is love.
如果没有这个社群
And if it weren't for this community,
我成为不了今天的我
I wouldn't be where I am today.
我不会有现在的成就
I wouldn't be who I am,
要不是因为许多女性 我的姐♥妹♥们♥
if it weren't for the many women, my sisters,
她们在我孤立无助时伸出援手
who lifted me up when I couldn't do it myself.
正如泰隆所说
As Tyrone observed, correctly,
是的 我是偶像
yes, I am an icon.
但并非一夜之功
But that didn't happen overnight.
我不懈努力才留下这永不磨灭的宣言
I worked hard to leave an indelible statement.
我知道要成为传奇背后所需的努力和牺牲
I know the work and sacrifice it takes to become a legend.
成为传奇并不只是
To be a legend isn't simply
比赛和赢下奖杯那么简单
about competing and collecting trophies.
而关乎你是否能代表我们的社群
It's about how you represent this community.
我曾目睹过这位女性孜孜不倦地工作
And I have seen this woman work tirelessly,
不止是为了家人 还是为了我们所有人
not only for family, but for all of us.
能称她为我的女儿 我感到十分骄傲
I am proud to call her my daughter
最后...
and finally...
我将传奇人物奖授予
bestow legendary status
独一无二的...
on the one and only...
我亲爱的女儿...
my baby girl...
布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔
Blanca Evangelista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
什么 -伊万吉 丽斯塔
What?! - Evange-lista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
伊万吉 丽斯塔
Evange-lista!
好了好了
All right, all right, all right.
非常好 感谢伊万吉丽斯塔家族
That's cute. We thank you so much, Evangelista.
现在我们稍作休息
So, now we gonna take a little break
然后继续回到比赛
and then we gonna get right back to this shit, all right?
我没有什么特别的服装能穿
I didn't have anything special to wear.
别担心 有我们呢
Don't worry. We got you.
你们听好了
Hey, y'all. Listen up.
她是你们的新姐妹 萨法莉
This y'all new sister, Safaree.
好了 我们得尽快带她去后台准备
All right, and look, we got to help her get backstage quickly.
贾斯提斯 帮她化个妆
So, Justice, dust this mug.
缇娜 从衣架上拿件超好看的衣服来
And, Teena, pull something sickening from that rack.
等等 什么情况
Wait, wait. Wait, what's going on?
不好意思 亲爱的 等会就是你的舞厅出道秀了
I'm sorry, honey. You walking your first ball.
欢迎加入伊万吉丽斯塔之家
Welcome to The House of Evangelista.
来吧 带她过去 走吧 -准备好了吗
Come on, take her. Let's go. - You ready?
好
Okay.
妈妈
Mama.
姐妹 你还在这干嘛呢
Girl, what are you still doing here?
我还以为你今晚就坐这不走了呢
I thought you were staying all night.
不是 我...
No, I...
我只是...
I was just...
晚安
Good night.
今天的主题是爱
The category is Love, y'all!
今晚的评委肯定都磕嗨了
The judges was definitely on some bullshit tonight.
我们不可能一个主题都赢不了
There's no way we should have lost every category.
布兰卡
Hey, Blanca.
我有个问题要问传奇人物
I got a question for the legend.
这是我们空手而归的第三次舞会
This is the third ball we leaving empty-handed.
要怎么做才能赢奖
What we got to do to snag us some trophies?
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
看看这伤心的皇后
Look at the sad queens.
对评分不满吗
Disappointed about our scores, are we?
这不是你们第一次失利
This ain't gonna be the first time you lose,
肯定也不会是最后一次
and it sure won't be the last.
成功并没有什么秘密或是捷径
Ain't no secrets or shortcuts to success.
只需要... 一直努力
You just... you keep trying.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表