剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
什么时候开始的
When did this start?
几周前
Couple of weeks ago.
医生没话说 准没好事
Never a good sign when the doctor ain't got no words.
只是...
It's just, um...
你恶化的速度比我预期的快得多
you deteriorated much faster than I anticipated.
他妈的
No shit.
我要瞎了吗
Am I going blind?
巨细胞病毒性视网膜炎通常会导致部分视力丧失
Cytomegalovirus retinitis typically causes some loss of vision.
这是病毒感染 会导致视网膜发炎
It's a viral infection that causes an inflammation of the retina.
我这操蛋的人生
Story of my motherfucking life.
所以...
So...
预后是失明
my prognosis is blindness?
跟他说实话
Be honest with him.
对大部分艾滋病人来说...
For most patients with AIDS...
这标志着进入了生命尾声
this marks the beginning of the end.
不
No.
不 我不会再让你们这样对我了
Nope. I'm not gonna let y'all do this to me again.
几个月前你跟我说我要死了 结果呢...
You told me months ago that I was gonna die, and yet...
活得好好的呢 早过了你说的死亡日期
here I am, well past my expiration date.
好好活着
Living.
所以我打算继续这么做
So I'm gonna continue to do just that.
好好活着
Live.
现在 如果你们不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要换回我自己的衣服...
I would like to put my clothes back on...
回归正常生活
so I can get back to living my life.
你今天真的大秀厨艺
You really threw down today.
我总要为新娘的妈妈
Well, I had to do something special
做点什么特别的
for the mother of the bride.
牛尾
Oxtails,
米饭 蔬菜 你就是想
rice and greens is what you trying to do
在婚礼前把我喂胖
to fatten me up for the wedding.
你是不是这个目的
Is that what you trying to do?
怎么了 还有礼物
What is going on? A gift, too?
打开看看
Open it.
我的天
My God.
一条裙子 小婊♥子♥
A dress, bitch?
你超越自我了 普雷
You really outdid yourself, Pray.
这条裙子太漂亮了
This dress is beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
比平常多花了一倍时间
It took me twice as long to make,
我得为了你好好做
but I had to get it right for you.
也是为了自己
And for me.
什么意思
What you mean?
我刚来纽约的时候...
Well, when I came to New York,
不只是因为要逃离...
it wasn't just because I was running away from my demons...
家乡的恶魔
back at home.
我还有个梦想 布兰卡
I had a dream, Blanca.
推出我自己的时装店
To launch my own fashion house.
普雷高定...
Pray Couture...
席卷巴黎与米兰的时装秀台
would storm the runways of Paris and Milan.
而不只是舞厅
Not just the ballroom floor.
穿上你设计的衣服 我觉得自己从未这么美过
I never feel more beautiful than when I wear your creations.
1988年我当选"年度最佳家母"时...
When I was named "Mother of the Year" in '88...
你把那一刻变成了
you made that whole moment
我的童话梦幻时刻
a full-on fairy-tale fantasy for me.
你的设计不是非得
Your designs don't have to be
上什么遥远的时装秀台才有意义
on some far-off runway for them to matter.
你明白这一点吧
You do know that, right?
好了 那就让这件美到爆♥炸♥的礼服
Okay. So let this sickening gown mark the new beginning
标志普雷高定新时代的开始
of the next era of Pray Couture.
真希望是这样
I wish it was.
只是对我来说工作越来越难了
It's just getting harder and harder for me to work.
你要是把那副破墨镜摘下来 或许会容易一点
Well, it would be easier if you took them goddamn sunglasses off.
我的天
My God.
普雷
Pray.
我这只眼睛...
I'm losing sight...
在丧失视力
in this eye.
标志着进入了生命尾声
It's the beginning of the end.
我不知道自己还能活多久 也不打算告诉任何人
And I don't know how much longer I have, and I'm not telling anybody.
我不能终日郁郁寡欢以泪洗面
I can't do the tears and the gloom and the doom.
我能为你做什么
What can I do?
你一直是我的知心朋友
You've always been my heart.
现在请你做我的眼睛
And I need you to now be my eyes.
没问题
I got you.
我开始做这个
I started something.
希望你来帮我完成
And I need your help to finish it.
艾滋病纪念被的印花
A panel for the AIDS Memorial Quilt.
普雷 我不太懂 这是给... -将死之人
Pray, I'm confused, this is for people who are... - Dying.
我快死了 布兰卡
I'm dying, Blanca.
科斯塔斯的遗愿之一就是让后人用印花被
You know one of Costas's last wishes was to be memorialized
来纪念他 而我...
with a panel, and I...
一直不理解为什么这对他这么重要
just couldn't understand why it was so important to him.
现在我懂了
Until now.
这是关于...
It's about...
遗产
legacy.
留下点什么
Leaving something.
留下...
Just a little...
一小部分的你
part of you behind.
你有家族有孩子
You have your house and the kids.
我还有什么...
What else do I h... have...
能让朋友们纪念的 -普雷
for folks to remember me by? - Pray.
整个舞厅都是你的遗产
Your legacy permeates ballroom.
你就是舞厅
Hell, you are ballroom.
没人会在舞会上想起我的
Ain't nobody thinking about me at a ball.
他们很快就翻篇了 -说什么呢
They've all moved on. - Hey.
他们会记得你的
They will remember you.
如果你想要
Look, if-if you need
我们共同完成这个项目...
a project for me and you to work on...
我们就把它缝好
we'll sew this damn quilt,
我们是家人 一起缝
together, as a family.
主题是...
The category is...
活出彩...
Live...
浪起来...
Work...
秀出姿态
Pose!
烘焙是门讲究的学问
The thing about baking is that it's science.
要丝毫不差
You got to be perfect.
再来一勺
One more.
不是这样的
No, man.
我刚跟你说我们要...
I just told you we got to...
要精确 好吗
We got to be exact, okay?
小心点 宝贝
Be careful, Papa.
现在打鸡蛋
Now the eggs.
在高级烹饪学校里
You know, the first thing they teach you
老师教你的第一件事就是怎么打鸡蛋
in them fancy cooking schools is how to crack an egg.
你要用一只手敲
You got to do it with one hand,
如果做不到 他们就会把你赶走
and if you can't, they give you the boot.
你能做到吗 帕比
Can you do it, Papi?
你瞧好了
We'll see.
还不错
Pretty good.
我也能做到 -是吗
I could do it, too. - Yeah?
贝托 你怎么回事
Beto, come on, man.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这可不是闹着玩的
This not no jungle gym.
要我跟你说多少次要小心
How many times I got to tell you to be careful?
现在我们浪费了两个蛋
Now we're short two eggs.
对不起
I'm sorry.
坐那边去涂色 好吗
Go sit down and do your coloring. Okay?
我能看少儿频道吗
Can I watch Nickelodeon?
我们说好了的
You know the deal, man.
天黑后才能看电视 过来
TV only when it's dark out. Come here.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表