剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
什么 -我现在负责税务相关的业务
What? - And I am helping people with their taxes now.
天啊 露露 太棒了 -恭喜
What? Lulu, that is incredible. - Congratulations.
人上人了啊 是夸你呢 -对
So bougie, in a good way. - Right.
你呢 安吉尔 你最近怎么样
Well, what about you, Angel? What's your update?
我儿子上三年级了
My baby started third grade.
真好
Okay.
做全职妈妈真的...
You know, being a full-time mother is...
是世界上最疯狂
It's just the most craziest,
最美好的事
most beautiful thing in the world.
我每天早上会给他做早餐
I make breakfast for him every morning.
虽然只是牛奶麦片 但...
It's just cereal and milk, but...
拜托 -我会很正式地铺上餐巾什么的 好吗
Girl. - I put a napkin out and everything. Okay?
不到中午你能醒吗 -我每天都起早
You wake up before noon? - Every day.
好吧 -除了周日 妈妈可以睡懒觉
Okay. - Except Sunday, that's Mommy's morning to sleep in.
真不错
I heard that.
还有 帕比带我重新回归业界了
And Papi's getting me back in the game, y'all.
他们让我去拍一款新发胶的广♥告♥
They putting me on a bottle of this new hairspray
专门给我们这种又厚又卷的头发用的
that's for real thick, curly hair, just like ours.
我给你们一人留了一瓶
I'm-a get y'all bottles.
我天 我忘记跟你们说戴蒙的事了
My God. I forgot to tell y'all about Damon.
他给我写了一封信 -真的吗
He sent me a letter, y'all. - Really?
对 他现在住芝加哥
Yeah, he's in Chicago,
和一个坐拥三家舞蹈工作室的好男人同居了
living with some nice man who's got three dance studios
他就是工作室的舞蹈老师
that he teaches in.
他让我代他向你们问好
And he wanted me to send y'all all his love.
真好 他也有干爹了
Well, that's lovely. He has a sugar daddy.
天啊
My God.
我们可都知道你的近况 布兰卡妈妈
And we all know about you, Mother Blanca.
现在是正式的护士了
A real, official nurse.
受过教育 顺利毕业 国家认证的护士
Educated, graduated and certified by the state.
谁能想到你真能找到一条路
Who would have guessed that you would have found a way
把你对同胞无穷无尽的善良变现呢
to monetize your annoyingly endless kindness for your fellow man.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我的甜心 我的布兰卡
My heart. My Blanca.
好了 行了
Okay, stop.
美满的结局只属于电影
Happy endings are for movies.
我们经历了太多痛苦 不会自欺欺人地
We done been through too much pain to fool ourselves
认为一切不幸都过去了
into thinking that all the bad is in the past,
但我还是相信... 有快乐的时刻
but I do believe in... happy moments.
有时只持续一分钟 有时持续一年
Sometimes they last a minute, sometimes a year.
但当快乐到来...
But when they come...
你要做的只是接受和庆祝 所以...
you just got to recognize and celebrate, so...
敬我们一起的快乐时光
Here's to all of our happy moments together.
我们不仅活了下来 我们还要活出彩
Not only did we survive, but we are thriving.
干杯 -阿门 碰 碰 碰 碰
Cheers. - Amen. Clink, clink, clink, clink, clink.
干杯 妈妈 -干杯
Cheers, Mama. - Yes.
靠 我得走了
Shit. Look, I got to go.
我得帮那些孩子准备今晚的走秀
I got to help these kids get ready for the ball tonight.
布兰卡母亲这么快就有别的孩子了
Ay, Mother Blanca and her children already?
这些孩子简直拿奖拿到手软
Okay, listen. These kids are trophy-winning machines.
你为什么坚持要回到那个又臭又闷的房♥间呢
Why do you insist on going back to that sweaty, airless room?
我们已经飞上枝头了
Can't you see we've all outgrown it?
伊莱察 人总是飞不出自己的家庭的
Elektra, you know you can't outgrow your family.
况且 你要记得舞会最初
Besides, you got to remember why the balls started
存在的意义
in the first place.
那是让我们发掘一切可能性的地方
They were a place for all of us to be all of them things
哪怕世界不允许我们的存在
that we weren't allowed to be out in the world.
我们有多少次商业女强人的主题走秀
All right, how many times have we walked Businesswoman?
现在你真的成了女强人 伊莱察
And now you a real one, Elektra.
还有传奇T台秀 安吉尔
Or Runway, Miss Angel.
现在你可以在真正的T台大放异彩
And now you actually walk the real runways.
我们走秀的时候不是在做样子
We weren't pretending when we walked those categories,
是在做准备
we were preparing.
久而久之 终会成功
Faking it until we made it.
最重要的是
And more than anything,
那是我们的宣言
we made a statement.
我们值得拥有梦想 实现梦想
That we deserve to dream and have our dreams fulfilled.
当我们站在舞池里
When we were walking those balls,
身边的人都在见证我们的无限可能
we beared witness to our possibilities.
我们对彼此说 姐妹 我看到你了
And we say to each other, "Yeah, girl, I see you.
我看到你未来的潜力了
I see who you are and who you can be."
外界的人们 要我们躲躲藏藏
And then the outside world, they tell us to hide.
但在舞厅...
But in the balls...
我们昂首阔步
they tell us to strut.
我们决不能放弃舞会
We can never give up on the balls.
布兰卡 你这番话太精彩了
Blanca, that is so beautiful,
但我今晚有点事 姐妹
but I can't make it tonight, girl.
我保证以后一定去
But I promise I'm-a come by soon.
现在是报税季
It's tax season, girl.
你也理解
You understand.
好吧 安吉尔呢
Okay. Angel?
不了 我们家宝贝鼻子不舒服
No, my baby, he got the sniffles.
我得回家照顾他
I got to go home and take care of my child.
妈...
Ma...
又臭 又闷...
Sweaty, airless...
不去
No.
好了 我知道你们都忙
Okay, look. I know y'all busy,
都有自己的生活
and y'all have your own lives,
我们还能再找机会聚聚吗
but can we do this again soon?
当然 -肯定的
Yes, of course. - Yes, of course.
这还用说 -必须的
Of course, come on. - Yes, of course.
我爱你们每一个人
I love each and every last one of you.
甚至包括你 伊莱察妈妈
Even you, Mother Elektra.
应该是尤其爱我
Especially me.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
再见 爱你 -爱你哦
Bye. I love you. - Love you, girl.
再见 -再见 小圣母
I'll see you. - See you, Mother Teresa.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
你打扮得不错啊
Ooh, you look good, boo-boo.
这件衣服太棒了 宝贝
Ooh, definitely wear this, baby.
妈妈 抱歉
Hi, Mama. Oops, sorry.
迪昂 你迟到了
Dionne, you're late.
想做伊万吉丽斯塔家的人
Now, if you're gonna be an Evangelista,
就要遵守我的家规
you got to follow my rules.
凡事宜早
Early is on time.
准点即迟 我知道
And on time is late. I know.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Father.
口头上知道有什么用 我要看到行动
I don't need your words. I want action.
爸爸我从天命真女的排练现场提前离开
If Father can leave rehearsal with Destiny's Child early,
你还有什么借口
you have no excuses.
布兰卡祖母也迟到了啊
But Grandma Blanca was late, too.
不好意思 大小姐
Um, excuse me, Miss Thing.
我上出租车的时候衣服都穿得好好的了
I had all my finery intact when I got into my cab ride.
真是谢谢你啊
Thank you very much.
还有 谁允许你们这么质问自己的祖母的
And when was it okay for y'all to call y'all grandmother out?
那句话怎么说的
You know what they say.
一报还一报
Snitches get stitches!
好了 你要说说这帮孩子了
Okay. You need to talk to these children.
看看这个 看
Look at this. Look.
你们都是伊万吉丽斯塔家的人
You all are Evangelistas.
这个家族不仅是舞厅王者
Now, this house is known for more than just slaying a category.
我们... 所有人... 都是一家人
We... all of us... are a family.
我们的第一条家规是什么
Now, what's my number-one rule?
伊万吉丽斯塔家人永远
Evangelistas always show up.
无条件地
For each other.
支持彼此 -没错
No questions asked. - That's right.
第二条家规...
Rule number two...
展现自我
Show up for yourself.
好了 过来吧
All right, y'all. Come here.
我有话要说
I got something to say.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表