剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
各种各样的可能性
Just endless possibilities.
听起来真的很不错
This all sounds great.
你呢 你有什么巡演之类的吗
What about you? Do you have any tours or anything coming up?
没 我感觉生活抛弃了我
Nah. You know, I'm not so sure that life is for me anymore.
我累了 普雷
I'm tired, Pray.
我不想再奔波 到处面试
I'm tired of hustling, tired of auditioning,
厌倦了居无定所...
tired of hopping between houses and beds....
的日子
and beds.
我已经快30了
I'm almost 30 years old,
却还是一事无成
and I ain't done shit with my life.
别妄自菲薄了
Stop selling yourself short.
你不会放弃梦想的 对吧
You ain't giving up on your dreams, are you?
听 听我说
Listen. Listen.
我们一起经历了风风雨雨
We've been through a lot together.
我了解你
I know you.
我知道你就是舞台上的闪耀之星
And I know that you need to be up on a stage.
那才是最好的你
That's where you're at your best.
最快乐的你
That's when you're the happiest.
所以我才会邀请你加入合唱团
That's why I asked you to join the choir.
我知道
I know.
不要放弃梦想
Don't give up on your dreams.
发生什么了
What's wrong?
没办法了
This is it.
没什么计划了
No more plans.
我要死了 普雷
I'm gonna die, Pray.
不 别说瞎话
Don't. Don't say that.
我要死了 -别胡说
I am. - Don't say that.
有我在
I got you.
我会... 一直在
I... got you.
医院里的伙食难道不应该
Don't it make sense that the food in a hospital
是这个世界上最美味的菜肴吗
should be some of the finest gourmet shit in the world?
我说真的
I'm serious.
对很多人来说 这可能是最后一餐
For many people, it's their last meal.
能不能用点心
Maybe put a little effort into it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
普雷 你恢复得这么好我真的很开心
Pray, I'm so happy you're doing well.
这地方就像地狱
This place has been like hell.
这些年来 看着那些年轻人英年早逝
Seeing all those young men dying all these years.
你懂吗 那种绝望
You know? With no hope.
我接受培训是为了让患者变好 挽救生命
I trained to-to make people feel better, to save them,
但我已经很久没能做到了
but I haven't been doing that.
现在 你接受的混合药物治疗
And now, with the cocktail you're on,
让我看到了光 看到了希望
I see some light. I-I feel the hope.
普雷 他们不肯让更多有色人种参与试验
Pray, they not letting no more people of color into the trials.
我们刚刚又去找瓦妮莎
Yeah, we just met with Vanessa again.
她去找过制药公♥司♥ -是 但他们
She spoke to the drug company. - Yeah, they gave her
以研究离实际投产应用很远 新增患者成本太大
some bullshit about the study being too far down the line
为借口拒绝了
and the cost of adding new patients.
成本
The cost?
如果患者拿不到药
Hundreds of thousands of people are gonna die
千千万万的人会因此而死
if they don't get on those drugs.
干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥成本
Fuck the costs.
不能只有我们受益
It can't just be us who are the lucky ones.
我们并非...
We are no better...
高人一等
than anyone else.
我们的命也不比那些已经逝去
Our lives have no more meaning than our friends we've lost
和正接近死亡的朋友的生命更有意义
and are losing!
所以...
So...
他们想让我们袖手旁观
they're asking us to do nothing and live
看着他们去死
while we watch them die?
证明我们值得
To find proof that we're deserving
而他们不配吗
and they're not?
他们救了我们的命...
They give us life...
但却想要以幸存者的愧疚让我们付出代价
and then charge us the price of survivor's guilt.
普雷说得对
Pray's right.
如果我们就这样坐以待毙
How could I live with myself if I let this go on this way
余生该如何自处
without a fight?
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do about it?
我们有权享有健康护理
Health care is a right! Health care is a right!
我们有权享有健康护理
Health care is a right!
我们有权享有健康护理...
Health care is a right! Health care is a right...
好了 安静安静 听我说
All right. All right. All right. Listen up!
里面的人 听我说
Listen up, people!
你们这些利益至上的制药商
You pharmaceutical, commercial,
资本主义的白皮猪
capitalist pigs!
欧洲检验药效只需要九个月
Europe takes nine months to test a drug,
但在这里 自♥由♥美♥利♥坚♥...
but here, in the U.S. of A...
要花上几年
it takes years!
他妈出什么毛病了
What the fuck is going on?!
为什么 人们在死去
Why?! The people are dying!
人们横死街头
The people are dying in the streets!
我们不是让你... -我们有权享有健康护理
We're not asking you... - Health care is a right!
售卖♥♥不安全的药物
To release unsafe products to us.
我们只要求加快研究进程
We're simply asking to speed up the process!
艾滋病防护药远远不够
AZT isn't enough!
我们要更有效的药物 -我们有权享有健康护理
Give us the other stuff! - Health care is a right!
控制 控制
Seize control! Seize control!
别他妈碰她 -滚回家吧 死基佬
Get your fucking hands off of her, man. - Go home, faggot.
你有毛病吧 -这就是我们的家
What's wrong with you?! - This is our home.
你怎么敢这么对我们
How dare you treat us this way!
沉默等于死亡 胜利属于我们
Silence equals death! Victory now!
我们有权享有健康护理
Health care is a right!
我们有权享有健康护理
Health care is a right! Health care is a right!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
我们有权享有健康护理
Health care is a right!
你们不能这样 不可以
You ain't gotta do it like that. You ain't gotta do it like that!
我们有权享有健康护理
Health care is a right!
我们有权享有健康护理
Health care is a right! Health care is a right!
主题是...
The category is...
我们要做的
I knew what needed to be done was going
是擒贼先擒王
right to the source and scaring their asses
把他们逼到正道上
into doing the right thing.
他们怎么可以拒绝让更多人...
How is their refusal to add more people...
有色人种 穷♥人♥ 我们这样的人...
People of color, poor people, our people...
进入到临床试验中
To the trial doing the right thing?
普雷 他们降价就是我们反击的成果啊
Pray, they lowering the costs because we took action.
下一步... -还不够
The next step... - That's not enough!
这些人把自己当上帝就他妈离谱
It's outrageous how these people are fucking playing God!
普雷 普雷 我知道
Pray. Pray, I know.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我真的不想再看我们的人死去了
I don't want to see any more of our people die.
我也不想
I don't either.
你确定你要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
你别想趁我在气头上不理智
You don't get to use my rage
让我临阵脱逃
and my gift for tantrum-ing to chicken out.
我们走定了
We are doing this.
我们上一次在中♥央♥公园走秀
There was still leaves in Central Park
树上还有叶子
the last time we walked a ball.
都多长时间了
It's been what?
至少五六个月以前了
At least five, six months.
那时候我还醉得一塌糊涂呢
And I was a drunk hot-ass mess the last time.
今天我就是来恢复我往日的辉煌
That's why I'm here: To reclaim my glory,
在舞会界 重新获得
and to get my name back in the good graces
大家的青睐
of the ball community.
我才不会让这些小屁孩
Because I can't let these children be dragging me
觉得我已经退场
into all eternity.
让他们看看什么是真正的传奇人物
Gotta let them know what a real legend looks like.
两个传奇人物
You mean legends.
我同意
I'm down for that.
看到我们用这样的表演来纪念她
You know Candy would be gagged
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表