剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
You know what? Fuck off, Papi.
算了 滚你♥妈♥的♥ 帕比
Goodbye.
再见
I'm not smoking.
我没在抽
I'm your fiancé, right?
我是你未婚夫 对吧
Yeah. And so you think I don't know Neverything you're up to?
对 你觉得我会不知道你在搞什么鬼
Yo, matter of fact,
说实话
I was inspired by that counselor.
那个咨♥询♥师启发到我了
We're gonna have your intervention right here, right now.
我们给你来场劝诫会 就在这 就现在
You don't understand that we so lucky we avoided getting AIDS?
你都不明白我们有多幸运才没染上艾滋
That we have careers?
还有了自己的事业
We found love in each other.
我们在彼此身上找到真爱
Don't throw that away chasing some dirty rock.
别为了那点破毒品把这些都毁了
Had a career. I haven't booked a job in months now.
事业早就没了 我都几个月没活了
Yo, baby, is that what this is about?
宝贝 就因为这个吗
Baby, we in the entertainment industry.
宝贝 这是娱乐圈
You hot, then you dip, then you hot again.
大起大落 再重回巅峰都很正常
But you ain't never gonna book another job if you cracked out.
不过如果你嗑药 就再也接不到活了
And I'm never gonna marry you if you are.
你这样我也不会娶你
I knew it.
我就知道
You're leaving me.
你要离开我了
Who said that?
谁说的
You're f-fucking other people!
你在外面有人了
You out all the time!
整天都不回家
Yo, I'm out hustling for you, Angel!
我在外面帮你宣传 安吉尔
I never even looked at another woman since I been with you.
跟你在一起后 我他妈都没看过别人一眼
These drugs is making you paranoid.
你嗑药嗑得得神经错乱了
I love you.
我爱你
I'm j...
我只是...
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
We not married yet, but it's still...
虽然还没结婚 但这...
it's still for better or for worse with you and me, baby.
但这事关我们两个人 宝贝
We got a chance at a good life.
我们有机会过上好生活
But you got to choose us instead of that pipe.
可你得选择我们 而不是吸毒
Know what I'm sayin'?
明白我说的吗
Cut the tape.
音乐停
What are you doing? I was just getting started.
你干嘛 我才刚刚开始
I don't care. It's boring me. Well, damn.
我不在乎 太无聊了 说什么呢
Girl, you chose the song.
姐妹 你选的歌♥
And you see she done spent her last two dollars on this Toni wig.
你也看到她花了最后一点钱买♥♥了这顶假发
What more do you want?
你还想怎样
I've got it.
我知道了
Pray Tell will perform.
叫普雷·泰尔来演
What?! No.
什么 不
No.
不
Pray Tell does not have the bone structure or the beauty.
普雷·泰尔没有那个身材 也不够美
I have obvious talent here.
我明显有天分
This is not a brainstorming session.
我不是在跟你商量
I have a vision, and it does not include you lip-syncing
我想看的 不是你带着这顶破假发
in a bad wig to a sad song,
对口型唱一首悲伤的歌♥
sweating profusely like a washerwoman.
像洗衣妇一样浑身大汗
Pray Tell should earn his keep.
普雷·泰尔应该自己赚医疗费
What am I gonna do then?
那我要做什么
Scuse us, gentlemen.
我们私下讲两句 先生们
Daughter,
女儿
mop your sweaty brow.
擦擦你汗津津的额头
We need to have a heart-to-heart.
我们要谈谈心
I haven't lost that much weight.
我体重没掉太多
It's just five pounds.
只有五磅
On diet and exercise alone?
只靠节食和锻炼吗
Who do you think you're fooling, Chunkarella?
你以为糊弄谁呢 胖灰姑娘
You think I don't know you've been seduced by the pipe?
你以为我不知道你沉迷毒品了吗
You look like you're deficient in vitamin D and shea butter.
你看看自己 脸色蜡黄 皮肤干燥
I don't have to take this.
我受够你这些了
Are you gonna pay for my upkeep?
你又不给我付保养费
I'm saving for college.
我要存钱交学费
Stop with the excuses!
别找借口了
You're a mess! So I suggest you throw away the pipe.
你现在一团糟 我建议你不要再碰毒品了
Am I being heard?
听见了吗
Y-Yes, Mother.
好的 妈妈
What category am I walking?
那我负责哪个秀
The category is Seamstress.
你就负责做裁缝
You're going to be a behind-the-scenes bitch on this one.
这次你就做幕后的女人吧
Mother knows best.
妈妈是为了你好
Try this. I don't want nothing too obvious.
试试这个 我不想太招摇
You're right.
有道理
We don't want them thinking you're a retired ho.
不要让别人以为你是个退休的妓♥女♥
You being a transsexual
你是个跨性别
will already be enough for the Huxtables, girl.
对人家精英阶层来说已经够呛了 姐妹
You know how it is.
你也知道的
Here. Very little goes a long way.
给你 一点点就能持妆很久
I like this.
我喜欢
You think I look professional?
你觉得我看着够职场吗
Is that what you're going for?
你想走职场风
Girl, I'm meeting Cliff and Clair.
我要见的可不是普通家长
How would you feel if your son was a doctor
如果你儿子是个医生
and he brought me home?
却带回了我这样的人
Chris knows you're T. Yeah, but they don't.
克里斯知道你是跨性别啊 是 可他父母不知道
A transsexual hospital aide
一个跨性别医院助工
who barely graduated high School at 21.
21岁才勉强高中毕业
Chris loves you. That should be enough.
克里斯爱你 那就够了
You hear me?
你听到了吗
Yeah, you right. I am spinning out of control.
是 你是对的 我有点失控
Little bit. Speaking of which,
有一点 说到这
what was up with Lulu the other day?
那天露露是怎么回事
What do you mean? She seemed a bit out of it
什么意思 我们和丽萨谈话的时候
when we talked to Leisa.
她也有些失控
And she looking a little thin, too.
而且她还瘦了
Modeling.
为了做模特
Papi's working o-on getting her some bookings.
帕比在给她安排一些工作
Yeah, well, how come y'all ain't tell me that?
那你们怎么没跟我说
It just came up.
还没来得及
I think I should start getting home and make dinner for Papi.
我该回家给帕比做晚饭了
Where you go...
你要去哪...
Well, make sure you grab yourself a plate.
那你也记得好好吃饭
And you looking a little thin, too.
你看着也瘦了
They're here.
他们来了
Son. Dad.
儿子 爸爸
Good to see you.
好久没见到了
Mom. Hey, baby.
妈 宝贝
Ma, Dad, this is Blanca.
妈 爸 这是布兰卡
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you, Blanca.
很高兴见到你 布兰卡
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Please.
别客套了
Christopher was too smart for his own good.
克里斯托弗太聪明了 这样也不好
You couldn't lie to him.
你没法对他撒谎
Right. He'd see right through it.
对的 他很快就看穿了
Yeah, I mean, he knew that Santa wasn't real by the time he was six.
他六岁就知道圣诞老人不是真的
I knew by the age of six, too,
我六岁的时候也知道了
when Santa sent me a note apologizing
圣诞老人给了我一个纸条
for not bringing me an Easy-Bake Oven
为没给我烤炉玩具而道歉
in my mama's handwriting.
用的却是我妈妈的笔迹
Where did you grow up, Blanca?
你在哪里长大 布兰卡
Um, Castle Hill projects in the Bronx.
布朗克斯区城♥堡♥山安置房♥
That must have been colorful.
那生活一定很有趣吧
Every crayon in the box, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
的确是很丰富多彩 我很庆幸成长在那里
So, why don't you tell us how you two met?
讲讲你们俩怎么相遇的吧
And provide all the details.
每个细节都要讲
W-We met at work.
我们在工作时认识的
I was on rounds.
我在查房♥
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表