剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
So, we just gonna dump a body in the river
所以 我们就往河里抛尸
and hope nobody sees us?
祈祷没有目击者
No body, no crime, right?
无尸无罪 对吧
We're not dumping him in the river.
不是往河里抛尸
We're giving him a burial at sea.
我们要把他海葬了
This is how we get caught.
我们会被抓的
We've taken the necessary precautions.
我们做好了预防措施
No one's getting caught.
没人会被抓
What if we are, Billy Dee Williams?
如果被抓了呢 比利·迪·威廉姆斯
I could go to prison for the rest of my life,
我可能一辈子都得蹲局子了
and all of you will be accomplices.
你们都是共犯
All right, Mama. It's a risk we willing to take for family, right?
好啦 妈妈 为了家人我们都愿意冒这个险
We don't have to go through with it.
我们也不是非要一条道走到黑
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你真要这么干吗
Yeah. I'm sure.
对 我确定
Slow down.
慢点
Papi, help him get that.
帕比 去搭把手
You okay? Hey, hey.
你没事吧
Come on. Come on, we almost at the water.
快点 快点 马上就到水边了
Damn, man, this shit stink.
妈的 臭死了
It's the runoff from the sewage treatment plant.
这是污水处理厂的排水口
The microbes and the bacteria in the water
水里的微生物和细菌
will eat away at all the contents.
会慢慢吞噬尸体
Anyone else feel weird burying this guy in a lake of shit?
把这家伙沉在一湖粪水里 没人觉得奇怪吗
Let's just get it over with.
我们速战速决吧
Look, you didn't make him take those drugs.
听着 你没有强迫他吸毒
You just happened to be there.
你只是恰好在场
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
He has a grave, you know.
他有块墓
In Westchester.
在韦斯切斯特
His family buried some of his effects there
他家人在那儿埋了些他的东西
so they'd have someplace to visit.
有个地方去悼念
How you know that?
你怎么知道的
It was in the papers.
报纸上写的
I scoured them every day for anything about him.
我每天都把报纸翻个遍 找他的相关消息
You're doing him a service
你也为他做了件好事
by giving his body a place to rest.
给他尸身找了安息之地
I guess we'll all be laid to rest in peace one day.
我们也终会于宁静中安息
With this act, you give me peace.
你今天帮我获得了安宁
Thank you.
谢谢你
I won't forget this gift.
我永远不会忘记
One I'm sure he'd say I don't deserve.
尽管这位逝者必然不愿我安宁
Toss him in.
把他扔下去
One, two, three.
一 二 三
My bad. You want the last one?
怪我 你想要最后一个吗
No, I appreciate it. You can have it.
没事 谢谢 你吃吧
I mean, if you want it...
如果你想吃...
No, you-you can take it. That's you.
不 你吃吧 归你了
Yeah? 'Cause we could split it.
是吗 我们可以平分
We can. You like...
可以的 你喜欢...
Problem solved.
问题解决
What are you two conspiring?
你们俩谋划什么呢
No secrets, remember?
不能有秘密 记得吗
I-I just got a message from a college friend.
我 我刚收到了大学朋友发来的信息
He works with the assistant district attorney.
他和助理地方检察官共事
I'm supposed to be impressed?
我是该夸你厉害吗
I called in a favor.
我找他帮了个忙
The charges against you have been dropped.
针对你的控告都已经撤销了
I had no idea she would drag you into this mess.
我不知道她会把你扯进来
This is truly too much.
实在有些过分了
Elektra. Wait!
伊莱察 等等
Ain't it good that you got her off?
你帮她脱罪 这不好吗
That's what I thought.
我也不懂
Okay.
好吧
He shouldn't have done that.
他不该帮忙的
I called you, not your boyfriend.
我是向你求助 而不是你男朋友
I refuse to be beholden to any man.
我才不想欠男人的人情
Okay, first of all, Christopher's not just some man.
好吧 首先 克里斯托弗不是什么陌生男人
He's my man, and I can assure you
他是我男人 你大可放心
that I did the heavy lifting.
事情主要还是我做的
How will I ever repay him? Or you?
我要怎么回报他 回报你
You owe me nothing.
你不欠我什么
It's actually the other way around.
相反 是我欠你的
I know what you did for us all them years ago.
我知道你多年前为我们做了什么
And without you, none of us would be here.
没有你 就没有今天的我们
From the clothes we wore that night,
小到我们那晚的着装
to the apartment you got us so that we had a place in this world.
大到你为我们安排的公♥寓♥ 让我们有安身之处
All of it was because of what you sacrificed.
这些都得益于你的付出
I know you sold all your things in your trunk for us, too.
我知道你为了我们 把箱子里的东西都卖♥♥了
Ma, your sacrifice showed me that all of this stuff...
妈 你的牺牲让我意识到...
The finery, the trophies, the glory...
华服 奖杯 荣耀...
All of it don't matter if you don't have a family to share it with.
如果没有家人分享 这些都毫无意义
It's the people that matter most.
身边的人才是最重要的
And even though you are a royal pain in my ass...
就算你再怎么烦人
you're my people.
也是我的亲人
Baby girl,
小甜心
I've done a lot of wrong in my life.
我这辈子做了不少错事
But with you, daughter,
但是有你这个女儿
I know I got at least one thing right.
我知道我至少做对了一件事
Good. Now dry these tears and let's celebrate the fact
好 现在擦干眼泪来庆祝吧
that you ain't got nothing to hide no more and the fact
你不需要再躲躲藏藏了 而且
that your daughter just got accepted into nursing school.
你女儿被护理学院录取了
What?! Yep.
什么 没错
Why didn't you tell me sooner?!
怎么不早点告诉我
Ma, you was locked up. .
妈 你之前在局子里呢
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Do you know why I named us "Abundance"?
你知道为什么我们家族叫阿班邓斯吗
富足
Why?
为什么
Because with all of you at my side,
因为有你们在我身边
I finally had everything.
我终于有了一切
A purpose, a mission, a family.
决心 使命 还有家庭
Love.
以及爱
Do you remember when the new children walked a ball
你还记不记得我们作为新人第一次
as a house for the first time?
以家族的名义参加舞会
I honestly don't know what to say.
我真的无话可说了
I know this is a late-night category,
我知道这是个深夜主题
I know it is 3:00 a.m. in the morning,
我也知道现在是凌晨3点
and we are all craving rest,
大家都想休息了
but this is a good category.
但这是个好主题
A category for the creatives.
是个有创造性的主题
And House of Capricorn, I swear fore God,
而卡普里考恩之家 我对天发誓
you have disappointed me.
你们让我失望了
The category is Once Upon a Time,
主题是"童话"
not Prom Night Massacre!
不是"舞会谋杀事件"
And what is this?!
还有这算什么
What is this with craft store cellophane wigs?
这是工艺商店买♥♥的玻璃纸假发吗
Are you trying to fly away from your shame, Miss Capri?
你是想从自己的羞愧之中飞走吗 卡普里小姐
I'm Tinker Bell, bitch!
我是叮当小仙女 贱♥人♥
Judges, your scores.
评委请亮分
Six,
六分
six, five, four,
六分 五分 四分
and for Tinker Bell Hell...
魔鬼小叮当的分数是...
six.
六分
Disastrous.
灾难
That's it? I'm done?
就这 结束了吗
It's time to wrap this shit up in more ways than one.
是时候收场了 干脆以后别开了吧
What?
什么
Okay.
好的
All right, well, I take that back.
好的 我收回我的话
There is some news, children.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表