剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Remember, doll,
宝贝 你要记住
there's not many years out there.
人生苦短 把握当下
Hey.
我回来了
Damon? You home?
戴蒙 在家吗
They're pulling over off to the side. Shit.
他们正在靠边停车 操
They know that he's coming and...
他们知道他要来了...
Hey, babe. Hey.
晚上好 亲爱的 晚上好
You have a good day? No.
今天还好吗 不好
What crawled up your ass?
你又发什么疯
I'm on my feet working all day,
我工作了一整天
only to come home slaving over a hot plate
回来也没歇着 就为了让你吃口热饭
so you have something other than liquor in your belly.
不至于整天只知道喝酒
First of all, first of all,
首先 首先
auditioning is not the same as working.
试镜还算不上是工作
Second, you act like you made this chicken yourself.
其次 说的好像这鸡是你做的一样
You are such an asshole.
你个混♥蛋♥
Do you even know what today was?
你知道今天是什么日子吗
What? Anniversary?
什么日子 纪念日
Your birthday?
你的生日
I had a callback for Janet's tour today.
我收到了珍妮巡演的邀请
My second one.
第二次受邀了
But you wouldn't know that
但你当然不知道
because you never ask how my day is.
你从来不关心我今天怎么样
Your generation is so dramatic.
你们这代人真是矫情
Hello? Pray, turn on your TV. Now.
你好 普雷 快打开电视 快
Okay. All right. Hold on. Now.
行 没问题 等下 快点
Damn, Blanca.
搞什么 布兰卡
They think he gonna kill himself.
他们说他要自杀
Earlier this evening,
今晚早些时候
a longtime friend of Simpson's, Robert Kardashian,
辛普森的一位老友 罗伯特·卡戴珊
My God.
天啊
Went on television with Simpson's lawyer.
和辛普森的律师一同出镜
Ricky, Ricky, look!
瑞奇 瑞奇 快看
What? What is it? It's O.J.
什么事 是O·J
Get over here. We got to have a watch party.
快来 我们一起看
And it was described as suicidal.
据称是一场自杀行动
Shapiro said, in fact, that he gave the police
夏皮罗称 他实际上给警方
the address of where he was, gave the location,
提供了他的所在地址
and promised that he would... That's your last one.
并且保证他将... 最后一杯
And then you're getting cut off.
后面就别喝了
You ain't my mama.
你又不是我妈
Ooh. Okay, well, I can't believe this is real.
行了 我真是不敢相信
Feels like something out of a movie.
感觉跟电影一样
Please.
拜托
The cops chasing after a Black man?
条子追黑人
Feels pretty familiar to me.
我可再熟悉不过了
Yeah, but he was never that kind of Black man.
确实 但他不是那种黑人
Not till today.
以前不是
And what is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
He a respectable Black man.
他是个受人尊敬的黑人
You know, white folks love drinking O.J.,
白人不都爱喝O·J
especially when he's winning them trophies
尤其他还赢了那么多奖杯
or starring in they funny movies
还主演了喜剧片
or selling them cowboy boots.
还拍牛仔靴广♥告♥
You know, when white folks love you,
当你受白人欢迎
you become raceless.
肤色就不重要了
What does that have to do with him killing his wife?
这和他杀妻有什么关系
5 Freeway, O.J. Simpson...
五号♥高速公路 O·J·辛普森...
We don't know for a fact that he killed her.
我们还不知道事情真♥相♥
Innocent till proven guilty.
疑罪从无
Pray, that man killed his wife.
普雷 他就是杀妻凶手
Why would he be running if he was innocent?
如果他真的无辜 为什么逃跑呢
Don't do that. Stop.
别那么说 别说了
This is not a Black-and-white issue.
这不是肤色的问题
This is about a mother who's not around to raise her kids anymore.
一位母亲永远离开了她的孩子
Not in a country where being Black is the crime.
在黑人是原罪的国家 这就是有关肤色
However, they just thought he was in a general vicinity near his wife's cemetery.
但是 他们认为他就在妻子的墓地附近
Bitch.
姐妹
Girl, this picture
姐妹 这张照片
is everything. Look at her.
简直完美 你看
Sickening.
太绝了
What?
什么
I went out for this campaign.
这个广♥告♥我也去试了
Why didn't I book this?
为什么没选我
Girl, you better talk to your manager about that.
姐妹 你最好跟你的经纪人说说
I have. Well, maybe it's just slow right now, Angel.
我说了 可能现在就是行情不好 安吉尔
Well,
好吧
if it makes you feel any better,
这样说能让你好受点
shit, I'm back on the pole. Why?
我又去跳脱衣舞了 为什么
I thought you said you had a degree.
你不是说拿到文凭了吗
It's an associate's,
是专科文凭
and I need a bachelor's to be an accountant.
但是做会计需要本科文凭
Besides, college ain't paying no bills.
再说了 文凭能赚几个钱
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
行
What kind of weed is that?
这是什么烟
This?
这个啊
Girl, this that new-new.
这可是刚出的新品
I got it from a girl at the club. Who's that?
俱乐部一个姑娘给的 谁
Well, they call it a woolie. What's a woolie?
大家管这叫"小圆帽" 什么鬼
She lace her joints with a little crack.
大♥麻♥里掺点高纯可♥卡♥因♥
What the fuck? It's just a sprinkle.
你脑子抽了 就一点而已
Girl, it takes the edge off and keeps me snatched.
简直爽翻了 让我状态绝佳
Well, why would you give me that?
那你干嘛要给我
Why would you give me that without telling me?
你怎么什么都不说就给我
I didn't tell you take it. And you know Papi don't want me on that shit.
我没让你拿啊 你明知道帕比不让我碰那些
You took it out of my hand. I didn't give you nothing.
你自己从我手里拿的 你可别冤枉人
Hello? Girl, get your ass over here. You missing the party.
你好 赶紧过来 大新闻
What party? O.J. Simpson is on the run.
什么事 O·J·辛普森在逃中
Who's O.J.?
O·J是谁
Orange juice? No!
橙汁 不是
O.J. Simpson, girl. The football player actor.
辛普森啊 那个橄榄球运动员
Um, Naked Gun, Hertz commercials.
"白头神探" 赫兹那个广♥告♥
Girl, bye.
挂了
Orange juice on the run.
橙汁在逃
Let me. Give me...
让我 给我...
I knew you wanted some more. Shut up. Shut up, crackhead.
我就知道你还会要的 闭嘴吧你个瘾君子
You look like a crackhead. You been a crackhead.
你才像瘾君子 你就是
You think he gonna get in a car accident?
他这么开会出车祸吗
This is crazy. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
To think I ditched my plans to see Michelle Pfeiffer in Wolf
我竟然不去看米歇尔·菲佛演的"妖之恋"
to watch this fucking car chase.
来看这个破追车戏
You know, I think they're gonna shoot him.
我觉得警♥察♥会朝他开枪
What?
怎么
What? I'm just saying
不行吗 我说的
what everybody's thinking. Damn, Pray.
不是所有人的心声吗 该死 普雷
See, and that's why you need to put it down
看 我说了让你把杯子放下
I guess I need another one.
我需要再来一杯
On the 5 Freeway, past the 55.
5号♥高速公路 时速超55迈
At first, only one unit.
最初只有一队警♥察♥
Then, within a matter of minutes, over 20 units... Talk to him.
几分钟之后 二十多支队伍加入... 跟他聊聊
Go talk to him.
去跟他聊聊
And are now following Mr. Simpson...
现在追击辛普森的...
I got it.
我来
About 30 miles an hour.
大约30迈
Hey, um, Pray.
普雷
Can I show you something in my room?
来我房♥间吧 我给你看样东西
Hey, Ricky.
瑞奇
Damon wants to show me something in his room.
戴蒙要带我去他房♥间看个东西
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表