剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Your drinking is a problem.
你酗酒确实是个问题
You're an addict and I'm scared for you.
你已经成瘾了 我很担心你
I've been working at the hospital and I know
我在医院工作 我很清楚
what addiction can do. Girl, stop. Please.
成瘾有多可怕 行了 姐妹
You are not a nurse.
你不是护士
And who are you to come for me
而且你有什么资格教育我
when you have half the wisdom and half the brain cells?
你自己脑子都不清醒呢
That ain't fair. I wanted to help.
话不能这么说 我是想帮你
You know what I'm going through, and this is how you do me?
你知道我经历了什么 你就这么对我
You want a project?
你想找点事干
Focus on your own damn life for once,
先把自己的事情解决了吧
and leave my name out your mouth.
别再喊我的名字了
I'm making a cocktail. You want one?
我在调鸡尾酒 你要吗
Hello? I'm talking to you. No.
在吗 跟你说话呢 不用了
And you definitely shouldn't be having one, either.
而且你最好也别再喝了
It's one drink.
就一杯
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Leaving you.
离开你
You're an alcoholic, Pray.
你是个酒鬼 普雷
And I refuse to be my mother, staying in a toxic relationship
我不想像我妈那样 维持着一段破碎的关系
because I'm too afraid to be on my own.
只是因为不敢面对一个人的生活
I love you.
我爱你
But you're a sinking ship, and I don't want to drown.
但你在自我放弃 我不想共沉沦
I don't need your judgment on how I choose to cope.
我不需要你来告诉我该怎么做
Not in my own home.
这是我家
I got enough of that when I was a kid.
我小时候听够了说教
Being told I was a worthless piece of shit
说我是个一无是处的垃圾
who would never amount to nothing.
永远不会有所成就
You have to do something with that pain.
你要想办法化解那种痛苦
I do.
对啊
I drink it away.
我借酒消愁
Wasn't it clear to you at the intervention
刚才的劝诫大会 你难道不清楚
that we love you?
我们很爱你吗
We want to help. Wasn't it clear to you
我们想帮你 你难道不清楚
that I like drinking?
我喜欢喝酒吗
I like the way it makes me feel.
我喜欢这种感觉
You know what I won't like?
你知道我不喜欢什么吗
Rehab.
戒酒中心
And having to deal with withdrawal
不停的戒断过程
and then being forced to talk about it with a group of strangers.
被迫和陌生人分享自己的感受
Who am I hurting?
我伤害谁了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
I'll figure it out. Yeah, right.
我会想办法 好
Well, who's gonna love you like I do?
谁还会像我这样爱你
Nobody. You ain't got no education,
没有人 你没学历
you ain't got no job, no money, no home,
没工作 没钱 没家
no skills.
没技能
And worst of all, you are positive.
最糟糕的是 你还是阳性
That's why your ass came to me. Don't nobody want us.
所以你才来找我 没人想要我们
I will not let you hold me hostage because of HIV.
我不会让你用艾滋病毒绑♥架♥我
You ain't going nowhere.
你哪儿都不能去
I'm leaving. Let go of the bag. You ain't going nowhere!
我要走 放开包 你哪儿都别想走
Let go of the bag! I'm leaving! I will not let you leave!
放开 让我走 我不会让你走
You, you gonna leave me like everybody else? You gonna Pray! Pray! Pray, Pray.
你也要和其他人一样离开我 普雷 普雷 普雷
Leave me like everybody else? You gonna leave me Stop it. Stop.
所有人都离开我了 你也要离开我 别说了
Like everybody? Stop it.
所有人都是 停下来
Pray, stop. Everybody leaves me.
普雷 停下来 所有人都离开我了
Stop it.
别这样
Everybody leaves me. Stop it.
所有人都离开我了 别这样
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
I need you. Okay.
我需要你 好了
I need you to stay.
我要你留下来
I want you to stay.
我要你留下来
I need...
我要...
I need you to stay. Okay. It's okay.
我要你留下来 好了 没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Please.
求你了
Please. Please. Okay, okay...
求你了 求你了 好了 好了...
Pray, Pray.
普雷 普雷
I can't.
我做不到
Then go.
那就走吧
Get the fuck out!
给我滚
Leave!
滚
Baby?
宝贝
What's all this for?
这是干什么
To eat.
吃的
What did you do?
你犯什么错了
You tripping, girl. Can't I do something nice for my woman?
说什么傻话呢 我对女朋友好还要理由
It's been a little minute since I had you all to myself.
我们有一段时间没有过二人世界了
Where you find time to do all this?
你哪儿来的时间准备
I got my ways.
我自然有办法
We got to celebrate.
我们要庆祝一下
Calvin Klein wants you for its new fragrance.
CK想要你拍新香水的广♥告♥
What?
什么
That's not really the reaction I was expecting.
我以为你会更激动一点
Baby, you did good.
你很棒 宝贝
I just wasn't expecting
我只是没想到
to get back to work so soon.
这么快就会回去工作
I made other plans.
我有其他计划
What could be more important than getting you back out there, working again?
还有什么比回归工作更重要
My sobriety.
回归清醒
I spoke to Leisa.
我和丽萨谈过了
The drug counselor.
那个戒毒咨♥询♥师
I told her everything.
我都跟她说了
About the drugs, about lying to you.
我吸毒 还骗了你
About how bad it's really gotten.
现在情况变得很糟糕
I was afraid, Papi.
我害怕 帕比
I was afraid that if I told you everything,
我害怕如果告诉你
you wouldn't want me anymore.
你就会不要我了
Baby, come here.
宝贝 过来
I'm not going nowhere.
我不会离开你
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
You out here owning your shit, facing your demons, mama.
你勇于面对心魔 解决问题 很了不起
I signed up for Leisa's outpatient program.
我预约了丽萨的门诊项目
I want to get better.
我想努力变好
Because...
因为...
when I walk down that aisle...
我希望能干干净净地...
I want to be clean.
走上婚礼的红毯
Whatever you need, baby.
都听你的 宝贝
I got you, gorgeous.
有我在呢 亲爱的
I got you.
我陪着你
Come here.
来亲一个
Hey. How was your day?
回来了 今天怎么样
It was fine.
还好
You didn't come home last night.
你昨晚没回家
How'd it go with Pray?
普雷的事怎么样了
You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.
你想帮忙 人家不领情
Well...
好吧...
you offered to help, now it's ultimately his choice.
你尽力帮忙了 最终还是看他的选择
I've got some patients who are addicts, and, boy...
我也遇到过药物成瘾的病人 老天...
This issue with Pray is not something you can diagnose.
普雷这件事轮不到你来评判
Right.
好吧
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Well, where was that helpful energy the other night
那天晚上你怎么不帮我
when your mama was out of pocket?
你妈妈都那么过分了
Okay, I know my mother can be assertive...
我妈有时候确实有点咄咄逼人...
No, she's hostile.
不 她就是看不惯我
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表