剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
You've reached the end of your messages.
以上为全部留言
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
What is that?
那是什么
You know my no-carbs rule.
你知道我在戒碳水
Figured it'd help with morale.
我觉得能振奋精神
Nothing cheers a girl up like a sprinkle doughnut.
没什么比糖霜甜甜圈更让女孩开心了
What were last night's tallies?
昨晚的收益怎么样
We did well. $4,386.
挺不错的 4386刀
Up 18% from last week. Good.
比上周高了18% 不错
But we can do better.
但我们能更进一步
This enterprise is the future.
这家企业就是未来
Mark my words, sooner rather than later,
记住我的话 要不了多久
everyone will be using their phones to get their rocks off.
所有人用他们的手♥机♥就能高♥潮♥
I didn't know we hired new phone operators.
我们应该没雇新的接线员吧
Elektra Jackson? We need you to come with us.
伊莱察·杰克逊 请你跟我们走一趟
For what? I've committed no crime.
为什么 我又没犯罪
No, you know what you did. We just have a few questions.
你知道自己做了什么 我们只有几个问题
This must be just some simple misunderstanding.
这里面一定有什么小误会
Star 69 is legal.
我们是合法生意
All of my operators have their work permits.
所有的接线员都有工作许可
Bring our paperwork.
把我们的证明拿来
Why don't you come in?
你们要不进来吧
We can discuss this over doughnuts and coffee.
我们可以吃着甜甜圈喝着咖啡 聊聊这事
We don't want your coffee.
我们不想喝你的咖啡
Why don't you come with us to the station?
不如去局里喝我们的咖啡吧
Are you familiar with the Mafia?
你和黑♥手♥党♥熟悉吗
I saw Goodfellas.
我看过"好家伙"
Is that why I'm here?
叫我来就是因为这个吗
You think I'm in the mob? Of course not.
你觉得我混帮派 当然不是
But our mayor, Rudy Giuliani, used to be a U.S. attorney,
我们的市长鲁迪·朱利安尼曾任美国检察官
and he made it his mission to take down the Italian Mafia
他致力于铲除城市中的意大利黑♥手♥党♥
in this city, and he did it.
并且他做到了
Good for him. I'm telling you this
真不错 我告诉你这点
because I want you to know how fearless
是为了让你知道他打击犯罪
and relentless he is about fighting crime.
是多么无畏和坚决
When he wants to clean something up, he's a dog with a bone.
他想铲除某样东西 不达目的决不罢休
The mayor's trying to get the smut out of New York.
市长想要肃清纽约所有色情产业
Peep shows, porno shops, the piers.
窥视秀 色情商店 码头站街女
Come on, we're just trying to help you out here.
我们这是想要帮你
Just tell us how this all works,
告诉我们这是怎么运作的
any contacts that helped finance it,
有没有什么投资人
high-end clients who we can make an example of.
可以用来杀一儆百的高级客户
Do you think this is my first time at the hoosegow?
你以为这是我第一次进局子吗
The good cop/bad cap thing is gonna work on me?
红脸白脸这一套会对我有用吗
Aha. I want to call my lawyer.
我要联♥系♥我的律师
That's fine. And while he's on his way here,
可以 在他来这里的路上
we'll call up a judge and get a warrant
我们就能让法官签发搜查令
to search your bank records, your phone records
调查你的银行记录 通话记录
and your apartment.
并且搜查你的公♥寓♥
Fine.
好吧
I've got things to say to you.
我可以透露一些
But I need to talk to my lawyer first.
但我要先给律师打个电♥话♥
If I'm gonna be spilling my beans,
如果要让我吐露秘密
I want the best deal I can get.
我要给自己争取最大的权益
Pay phone's down the hall.
公用电♥话♥在走廊那头
Hello? Thank God you answered.
喂 谢天谢地 你接了
What's wrong? Why are you whispering? I am at the police precinct.
怎么了 你怎么说话那么小声 我在警局
I was apprehended at work. What'd he book you for?
我在工作时被逮捕了 什么罪名啊
Nothing yet, but they're trying hard to find something.
还没有 但他们想从我这挖出点东西
I need a lawyer. I can only pay for one
我需要律师 但我要你去我公♥寓♥
if you go to my apartment and retrieve my trunk.
取出我的箱子 我才请得起律师
What trunk? The one with my precious valuables.
什么箱子 装着我值钱宝贝的那个
Especially my white jewel from Hellfire.
特别是那块地狱之火的白色珍宝
No. Hell no.
不 不行
What do you mean, no?
不行是什么意思
Elektra, I will not be an accomplice...
伊莱察 我才不要做你的共犯...
Breaking and entering?
私闯民宅吗
Ricky will let you in.
瑞奇会让你进去的
He's been staying with me.
他一直住我家呢
Elektra, no!
伊莱察 不行
I am stressed out enough as it is,
我已经够紧张的了
being surrounded by all these men in polyester.
身边全是群穿着涤纶制♥服♥的男人
I do not need the added stress of being worried
我不想再额外担心
about my belongings being stolen.
我的财产会被偷
That would lead to a lot of heartache for me.
那就太令我心痛了
Elektra, I can't. This is too much, girl, I...
伊莱察 我做不到 这太过分了 我...
Was it too much when I pulled that Shake-N-Go wig
那我把廉价假发从你头上扯下来
off your head and filled your malnourished belly with sustenance?
给你营养不良的肚子填满食物 是不是也很过分
No. That wasn't too much then, was it?
不是 那这也不算太过分 好吧
I'm not asking. I'm telling.
我不是请求你 是命令
Blanca, I'm scared.
布兰卡 我很害怕
All right, Ma, I got you.
好吧 妈 我帮你
Please hurry.
求你快点
Jackson. Where's Detective Patterson?
杰克逊 帕特森警探呢
Getting that search warrant. You're under arrest.
去取搜查令了 你被捕了
I haven't been charged with anything.
我还没有受到任何指控
I only came in to assist the detectives
我只是来帮助警探们
on a matter of utmost importance.
调查一件极为重要的事情
Save it. I'm just following orders.
省省吧 我只是奉命行事
You're to wait here until the detectives return.
警探回来前 你先在这等着
H-How long?
多 多久
Officer, this isn't right.
警官 这不合理
I'm a woman.
我是女人
Prove it.
证明一下
Officer, please!
警官 求你了
Come on, we got to hurry. Why we hustling?
快 我们得快点 我们在急什么
Elektra got all this money. She could hire movers.
伊莱察有那么多钱 她可以请搬运工人啊
I don't why we doing this.
为什么要我们去
Because we family!
因为我们是家人
Can you not walk so fast?
能走慢点吗
Nobody's home.
没人在家
Ricky, stop playing. Buzz me in.
瑞奇 别闹了 让我进去
How's she holding up? Not great, baby.
她还好吗 不太好 宝贝
Yo, Ricky, y'all got some snacks in here?
瑞奇 你这里有什么零食吗
I just hit the gym, bro.
我刚去完健身房♥ 兄弟
Yeah, you getting brolic, bro.
你变成大猛♥男♥了 兄弟
I see you. Would y'all stop messing around? God.
看看你 你俩能别闹了吗 我靠
What the hell is all this?
这他妈都是些什么
Yeah, that's mad weird.
这也太奇怪了
Well, you know Elektra and her quirks.
你也知道伊莱察有点怪癖
Excuse me. My bad.
回避一下 我的错
All right, now come and help me with this trunk.
好了 来帮我抬箱子
That's you. That's all you.
归你了 是你的活
That's you, big dawg. Go and get up in there.
就是你 大猛♥男♥ 快去帮忙
Help her with the trunk. Come on, strong man.
帮她搬箱子 快点 猛♥男♥
Will y'all help me?
你们到底帮不帮我
Man. Watch out, Ma. Let a pro do this.
小心点 妈 让专业人士来吧
Check this out, dude.
看看这个 哥们
Goddamn! Yo, what's she got in here?
我靠 她在这里面放了什么
A hundred beaded gowns or something?
一百件珠宝礼服吗
Aw, hold up. I ain't about to go to jail moving drugs for Elektra. That's y'all.
等下 我不想帮伊莱察运毒品进监狱 你们来吧
Look, it's not drugs. Then what is it?
不是毒品 那是什么
You want me to tell Pray Tell when he gets back from rehab
等普雷·泰尔从戒酒中心回来后 我就告诉他
that you been hanging out at the bars on Christopher Street every night?
你每晚都去克里斯托弗街的酒吧鬼混 怎么样
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
A reliable source. Ma.
可靠情报 妈
You're making me nervous. Is you and Elektra in trouble?
你让我紧张了 你和伊莱察有麻烦了吗
Look, I can't say. I...
我不能说 我...
I don't want y'all to get involved.
我不想把你们卷进来
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表