剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
♪ Now it's gonna take some workin' ♪
♪ 现在我们面临波折 ♪
♪ But I believe you're worth it ♪
♪ 但我相信你值得 ♪
♪ Long as your intentions are good, so good ♪
♪ 只要你美好的本心不改 ♪
♪ And I will not be forsaken ♪
♪ 你不会放弃我 ♪
♪ And I hope there's no mistakin' ♪
♪ 我希望这不是个错误 ♪
♪ So tell me that you'll always be true ♪
♪ 请告诉我你会永远真诚 ♪
♪ 'Cause you mean the world to me ♪
♪ 因为你是我的全世界 ♪
♪ You are my ev... ♪
♪ 你是我的一... ♪
♪ Sitting over here, staring in your face ♪
♪ 坐在这里 紧盯着你 ♪
♪ With lust in my eyes, sure don't give a damn ♪
♪ 眼含欲望 却不屑一提 ♪
♪ And ya don't know that I've been dreamin'... ♪
♪ 你不知道我梦想与你... ♪
♪ Run free to a place no one dares to ♪
♪ 前往无人敢踏足的禁地 ♪
♪ How many nights I've laid in bed ♪
♪ 多少个夜晚我躺在床上 ♪
♪ Excited over you? ♪
♪ 为你辗转难眠 ♪
♪ Day and night, night and day... ♪
♪ 日复一日 夜复一夜 ♪
♪ All I've got to say is ♪
♪ 我只想说 ♪
♪ If I was your girl, oh, the things I'd do to you ♪
♪ 如果我是你的女孩 我会这样对你 ♪
♪ I'd make you call out my name ♪
♪ 我要听你叫出我的名字 ♪
♪ I'd ask who it belongs to ♪
♪ 我要问你我属于谁 ♪
♪ If I was your woman, the things I'd do to you ♪
♪ 如果我是你的女人 我会这样对你 ♪
♪ But I'm not so I can't ♪
♪ 但我不是 我不能 ♪
♪ Then I won't, but if I was your girl ♪
♪ 我不会 可还是幻想如果 ♪
♪ I'd make you call out my name ♪
♪ 我要听你叫我的名字 ♪
♪ I'd ask who it belongs to ♪
♪ 我要问你我属于谁 ♪
♪ If I was your woman ♪
♪ 如果我是你的女人 ♪
♪ The things I'd do to you ♪
♪ 我会这样对你 ♪
♪ But I'm not ♪
♪ 但我不是 ♪
♪ No, you're never gonna get it ♪
♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪
♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪
♪ 永远得不到我 ♪
♪ I remember how it used to be ♪
♪ 我还没忘记过去 ♪
♪ You never was this nice, you can't fool me ♪
♪ 你不是个好人 少来骗我 ♪
♪ Now you talking like you made a change ♪
♪ 你说你现在变了样子 ♪
♪ The more you talk, the more things sound the same ♪
♪ 说得越多 越像老套的故事 ♪
♪ I just sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself ♪
♪ 我坐好看你就像看个傻子 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're just wasting your time ♪
♪ 白白浪费时间 ♪
♪ No, you're never gonna get it ♪
♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪
♪ Not this time ♪
♪ 这一次 ♪
♪ Never ever gonna get it ♪
♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪
♪ My lovin' ♪
♪ 我的爱 ♪
♪ Never gonna get it ♪
♪ 永远得不到我 ♪
♪ Had your chance to make a change ♪
♪ 我已经给过你机会 ♪
♪ Never gonna get it, never gonna get it ♪
♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪
♪ Never gonna get it ♪
♪ 永远得不到我 ♪
♪ Never gonna get it, never gonna get it ♪
♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪
♪ Never gonna get it, never get it ♪
♪ 永远得不到我 ♪
If I wanted to eat in silence, I would have dined alone, baby.
如果我想安静地吃饭 不如一个人吃 宝贝
What's happening? I'm sorry.
出什么事了 抱歉
It's just...
只是...
Girl, I'm elsewhere.
我在想其他事
Clearly. What's up?
看出来了 怎么了
It's Pray Tell.
是普雷·泰尔
He's been drinking.
他最近喝酒
A lot.
喝得很猛
Popping pills. You haven't noticed a change in his mood?
疯狂吃药 你没注意到他情绪波动很大吗
Well, I haven't talked to him in weeks.
我好几周没跟他说话了
Correction, he hasn't talked to me.
不对 是他没跟我说话
Why's that?
怎么会这样
Hey.
你好
Look who finally decided to show up.
看看谁终于肯赏脸来了
This is my thousandth memorial.
我参加满一千个追悼会了
I was picking up my toaster.
刚才在领我的烤面包机
I won the prize, bitch.
是我的奖品 贱♥人♥
You need some water and a Mentos.
你最好喝点水吃点薄荷糖
And take off those shades.
把墨镜摘下来
We're indoors.
我们在室内
Are you high?
你是磕嗨了吗
Okay, girl, don't start.
好了 就此打住
This is a funeral.
这可是葬礼
Do you know how disrespectful it is to be drunk and high?
你喝醉又嗑嗨也太不尊重死者了
I don't need an etiquette lesson.
我不需要礼仪课
Especially not from you. Fuck etiquette.
尤其不用你给我上 去他妈的礼仪
How about basic manners?
最基本的礼貌呢
That man in the coffin.
棺材里躺着的那人
Corey.
科里
Did you ever date him?
你跟他交往过吗
Well, I did.
我交往过
There's only one solution.
只有一个办法
Girl, he is going to hate me.
他会恨死我的
But Pray needs an intervention.
要给普雷来场劝诫大会了
The category is...
主题是...
Live...
活出彩...
Work...
浪起来...
Pose!
秀出姿态
Girl, what's this about?
姐妹 我们要去干嘛
Some kind of family meeting. About Pray, I think.
家庭会议之类的 好像是关于普雷
Girl. See, we too busy to be convening for some old retired queen
我们很忙的 没时间为一个老变装皇后开会
who can't handle his fucking liquor.
他连自己的酗酒问题都解决不好
So sad when people can't handle their own shit.
人连自己的事都处理不好 真可悲
It's tragic.
是很悲剧
Lulu, what are you doing?
露露 你在干嘛
Wait. What you doing? You can't be doing this shit out in the open.
等一下 干嘛啊你 不能在外面抽
We just got high before we left my place. All right, all right, all right.
临走之前不是刚抽过吗 好好好
I'm not gonna bullshit you.
有一说一
This intervention won't be easy.
这次劝诫大会肯定不容易
Queer people deal with an unfair amount of trauma.
酷儿群体往往经历过很多创伤
W... who the fuck you calling queer?
你... 你♥他♥妈♥叫谁酷儿呢
I am a proud transsexual woman, all right?
我是个骄傲的变性女人 好吗
Lulu, Leisa is the best harm reduction counselor in our community.
露露 丽萨是我们社群里最好的减害咨♥询♥师
I've seen her in action at the hospital.
我见过她在医院里工作
And she's our last chance at saving Pray.
她是拯救普雷的最后一丝希望
We all carry our pain.
我们都背负着痛苦
You don't see me drinking my sorrows away.
你怎么不见我借酒消愁
You sure do shop 'em away, though.
你购物消愁倒是真的
We all cope in our own ways.
我们各有各的方法排遣
Anxiety, stress, depression.
焦虑 压力 抑郁
But all that goes away when an addict takes a drink
瘾君子喝上一杯或抽上一口的时候
or a hit off a pipe.
这些通通消失
Their pain is so intense that they would do anything
剧烈的痛苦让他们不惜一切代价
to keep the pain at bay.
保持痛苦不决堤
So you're saying to me that the person that's been hurting us
你是说那个一直用行动伤害我们的人
this entire time with his actions is now the victim?
现在反而是受害者了吗
Bullshit.
胡说八道
You're gonna have to approach Pray and this process with love and compassion.
这次你要怀着爱与同理心去对待普雷
How is this different from the last time we tried to get him to stop drinking?
这跟我们上次劝他戒酒有什么不同吗
Yeah, that's true. 'Cause Pray don't really be listening to nobody.
是啊 普雷根本不听我们的
Each of you will write a letter to Pray.
你们每个人都给普雷写封信
And what's this letter supposed to say?
信上要写什么
Address your concerns.
表达你对他的担忧
Talk about how Pray Tell's drinking
讲讲普雷·泰尔的酗酒问题
has negatively affected your lives.
如何负面影响你的生活
Blanca?
布兰卡
Did you write the practice letter I asked you to?
我让你试着写一封 你写了吗
Yeah. Would you mind reading it to us?
写了 可以读给我们听听吗
I'll pretend I'm Pray Tell. Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait.
我来扮演普雷·泰尔 等一下 等等
So now you want us to, like, role-play this
所以现在你想让我们角色扮演
like we in a drama school or something?
搞得好像在戏剧学院一样吗
This is a fucking mess.
真♥他♥妈♥是一团糟
Lulu, girl, if you don't want to be here,
露露 如果你不想待这儿
you already know where the door is.
你又不是不知道门在哪里
Dear Pray,
亲爱的普雷
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表