剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
for six months with me.
只为了和我度过最后六个月
That's my choice to make.
这是我自己的选择
I wish I'd made it back then, but I-I'm making it now.
我多希望当年就做出这个选择 但愿现在还不晚
I'm dying, Vernon.
我快死了 弗农
I'm dying of aids.
因为艾滋
I was with you in the beginning.
我们从人生之初就在一起
Let me be there for you in the end.
在人生的最后我也要陪着你
You are the love of my life, Pray.
你是我一生挚爱 普雷
Don't you want our story to have a different ending?
你难道不希望我们的故事有个不同的结局吗
Rewriting my past is not gonna change my future.
重写历史也无法改变我的未来
I know how my story ends.
我的结局已经注定
You want to rewrite yours, fine,
你想重写你的历史 可以
but I cannot hold the pen.
但不能由我来执笔
Pray, we can rewrite our story.
普雷 我们可以重写我们的故事
I'm asking you to have faith in me.
请你相信我
In us.
相信我们
"Faith without works is dead."
"没有行为的信心是死的"
James 2:26.
雅各书2章26节
I'm going home on Sunday.
我周日回去
The bus leaves at 5:00 p.M.
下午五点的车
I'll be there.
我会去的
what I meant was, like, a cackling hen.
就像只咯咯叫的老母鸡
No, no, Donna, Donna,
不 不 唐娜 唐娜
wait a minute, honey, don't cry, don't cry.
等等 亲爱的 别哭 别哭
Please. Listen to me.
求你了 听我说
Guess we all got our secrets.
看来我们都有点小秘密
Don't tell your aunts.
别告诉你姨
I'ma tell you like you used to always tell me. What?
我要说你以前总对我说的话了 什么
God knows all. Yes.
上帝无所不知 确实
let me ask you something.
我问你点事
When you lived here, how many times
你还在家的时候 有多少次
would you say you snuck off to the greyhound
偷偷地溜出去坐车
to go to New York?
去纽约
Every other week, I guess.
两周一次吧 大概
You know, whenever I could afford to.
我一攒够钱就去
I'd be sitting in that window
我就坐在窗前
waiting for your butt to get back all weekend.
等你个小崽子回来 一等就是一整个周末
And one day you just didn't.
有一天 你就一去不回
You didn't start no mess over at pastor Vernon's house, did you?
你在弗农牧师家里没有乱来吧
That house is plenty messy all by itself without my help.
我什么都没做 他们家就够乱的了
You know what I love about you people?
你知道我最喜欢你们哪一点吗
Every damn... every one of you
你们... 你们每一个人
has a secret that you think
都有一个秘密
the other people don't know about.
以为别人不知道
But everybody knows everything.
其实大家都心知肚明
Because peace is more important than truth.
因为平静比真♥相♥更重要
It's because the lies make you feel alive.
因为谎言让你们有活着的实感
It's the lies that keep the fires inside of you burning.
是谎言让你们的内心不变成一潭死水
They're the only thing in this godforsaken town that are real.
这是这个该死的镇子上唯一真实的东西
Is this why you came back after all these years?
你时隔多年回来就为了这个
To tell me off?
为了教训我
To cuss out your own mother?
来咒骂你的母亲
I didn't curse you.
我没有咒你
Y'all cursed me,
是你们咒我
told me that I would never be blessed.
说上帝不会保佑我
I only left because it wasn't safe for me here.
我离开是因为在这里根本不安全
And now I've come back to make things right.
现在我回来是为了改变一些事情
But I need you, mommy...
我请求你 妈妈...
To admit your faults.
承认你的错误
How you let that man do what he did to me.
你放任那个男人对我做的事
How you tossed me out
你把我扫地出门
and chose the church over me when all I did...
你选择了教会而抛弃了我 只是因为我...
Was tell you my truth.
对你坦诚相待
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I know I did wrong about you.
我知道自己做错了
I was scared
我那时害怕
that I would lose everything that I had ever known.
我会失去我所熟悉的一切
You know, that's my greatest shame.
那是我最害怕面对的事
I knew...
我知道...
I did know that nothing was ever wrong...
我知道你没有任何错...
nothing was ever wrong with my beautiful, headstrong, talented boy.
我的宝贝漂亮 坚韧 聪明 你没有任何错
I am sorry.
对不起
Could you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Because I-I really...
因为我真的...
I really want to do good this time.
这一次我想好好对你
I-I do.
真的
I love you so much.
我很爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay...
好了...
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
You believe in salvation, don't you?
你相信救赎的 对不对
In god?
相信上帝
The way that you do, like...
像你那样...
With the big man up in the heavens and stuff?
相信天上有个人掌管一切吗
No.
不
but I do believe in a god.
但我相信另一个上帝
How is he?
他是什么样的
I mean, what's he like, your god?
你的上帝 是什么样的
he is kind.
他良善
He is loving.
博爱
He is forgiving.
宽容
That is the god that's inside me.
这就是我心里的上帝
Yes. He is. He is.
是的 他是的
would you...
你能...
Visit the church with me, one more time?
跟我去教堂吗 再去一次
I-I mean, I think it would, I think it would give us peace.
我觉得这能让我们获得安宁
I don't know about that.
这可不好说
Why?
为什么
I don't know that I need to be up in the lord's house,
我不想去主的殿堂
knowing how the saints feel about me and my kind.
反正那些圣人也很厌恶我们这种人
Well, why don't you go for the music?
你就当是为了音乐去的
Come on, now, you know you were always the star in the choir.
你也很清楚 你一直是合唱队的明星
You know you had the best voice.
你的嗓音是最棒的
My god gave you that gift.
是我的上帝赐给你的天赋
Please?
拜托了
Ple... all right.
拜... 好了
Come on.
来
♪ Welcome to the house of the lord ♪
♪ 欢迎来到主的殿堂 ♪
♪ There are no strangers here ♪
♪ 这里彼此亲如一家 ♪
♪ Everybody's welcome here ♪
♪ 欢迎每一个人前来 ♪
♪ Welcome to the house of the lord ♪
♪ 欢迎来到主的殿堂 ♪
♪ Make yourself at home ♪
♪ 这就是你的家 ♪
♪ In the house of the lord ♪
♪ 这是主的殿堂 ♪
♪ Welcome, welcome ♪
♪ 欢迎 欢迎 ♪
♪ Welcome ♪
♪ 欢迎 ♪
♪ Welcome, hallelujah ♪
♪ 欢迎 哈利路亚 ♪
♪ You are welcome ♪
♪ 欢迎你 ♪
♪ Welcome here. ♪
♪ 欢迎来到这里 ♪
Praise him!
赞美祂
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning. Ooh, I said good morning!
早上好 我说早上好
Good morning!
早上好
For our next song, I would like to invite
接下来这首歌♥ 我想邀请
a special guest to join us.
一位特别来宾
He was raised in this church.
他是在这里长大的
His voice used to fill this church. Yes.
他的声音曾回绕在教堂
It's been a very long time since he's been here.
但他已经很久没有回来过了
But the lord has brought him back to us.
今天主将他带回我们身边
Won't he do it!
他会来吗
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表