剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I wouldn't think it was that hard, either.
那我也不觉得有多难
Okay, okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
I missed this, y'all.
我好怀念这样
It's been a while since we've been together like this.
我们好久没这样聚在一起了
Everybody's been doing their own thing.
每个人都有自己的事
Lord, I hear a speech coming on, y'all.
天 又要发表感言了
It is true.
没错
All of my best memories are with y'all.
我最好的回忆就是和你们一起
Especially when we competing at the balls.
特别是在舞池比拼的时候
Ain't nobody got time for that no more.
现在没人有空去舞池了
Well, maybe we should make time.
那我们不如腾出时间
I'm thinking about bringing The House of Evangelista back.
我想带伊万吉丽斯塔之家重回舞池
At the Summer Solstice Ball.
就在夏至舞会
Is this about your legacy?
是你的精神遗产吗
No.
不
It's about our legacy.
是我们共同的
Look, I don't like what Lemar and The House of Khan is doing.
我不喜欢拉玛和卡恩之家的做派
They're tarnishing ballroom, making it about money
他们玷污了舞厅 竟然靠这个赚钱
when it should really be about creativity,
舞会是关乎创造
community, family.
群体 家庭
Everything we worked hard to create.
是我们努力创造的这一切
And don't y'all want to become iconic?
你们不想成为偶像吗
No. I already am.
不想 我已经是了
But what are you proposing we do, exactly?
那你到底想要我们做什么
You know, um...
就是...
walk as a house again,
再次作为家族去走秀
reinstitute Friday night dinners.
恢复周五晚的聚餐
Absolutely not. No, no.
不可能 别想了
Pray Tell, help me. Help...
普雷·泰尔 帮我说话...
Pray Tell, help me out. If they don't want to walk,
帮帮我 他们要是不想走秀
you can't force them.
也不能逼他们
We rose from the bottom and we became stars.
我们来自底层 奋斗才得以闪耀
When we walk together...
如果我们一起走秀...
we shine brighter than the entire Manhattan skyline.
就会比整片曼哈顿的天空更耀眼
We make a statement.
我们要表明态度
Come on, this could be our one opportunity
来吧 这可能就是我们的机会
to remind the world who we really are.
让世界知道我们是谁
Y'all my family and I miss my family, so...
你们都是我的家人 我很想你们 所以...
I'm in.
我加入
Me, too, Mother. I'm in.
我也加入 妈妈
Well, if Damon's in, I guess I am, too.
戴蒙加入 那我也加入
Well, I still think it's a horrible idea,
我还是觉得这想法很糟
but I'm going, 'cause, Miss Lulu's coming, too.
但我加入 因为露露小姐也要去
Whatever, bitch. I guess.
好吧 姐妹
The first category we don't snatch a trophy,
如果第一次没拿到奖杯
I'm out. Same.
我就退出 我也一样
Deal.
没问题
Wait, Mother, do it for us.
等等 妈妈 来一个
Come judge for me.
给老娘上场
I thought you'd be sleeping.
我以为你已经睡了
Did you watch the chase?
你看了直播追击吗
I tried, but I was on the go with patients all day.
我想看的 但今天一整天都要忙病人的事
My man has been working so hard.
我男人工作真辛苦
What you reading, smarty-pants?
你看什么呢 小聪明蛋
New research on antiviral drug trials.
抗病毒实验的新研究
I bet you was always the one
你肯定就是那种
with your hand up first in class? .
课上永远第一个举手的人
Nah, I ain't even going for it... I was.
不 我不是... 好吧我是
Right? Teacher's pet,
对吧 老师的宠儿
homecoming king and valedictorian.
返校节国王 毕业生代表
Show-off.
真爱炫耀
I was never good in school.
我在学校一直不怎么样
And it wasn't because I wasn't trying.
不是因为我不想努力
It's just, I struggled with reading.
我有阅读障碍
Something was off, 'cause every book looked like
哪里出了点问题 那些书看着就像
a big ole bowl of alphabet soup.
一大碗字母浆糊
It wasn't until I was 14 I found out I was dyslexic.
14岁我才知道这叫失读症
Damn, baby, I had no idea. Yeah, well,
宝贝 我之前不知道 总之
school did a number on me.
我在学校受了不少罪
I was called dumb and stupid so many times,
被骂了无数次又蠢又笨
I just gave up.
我就放弃了
And now, after all of these years,
现在 这么多年过去了
I'm entertaining the thought of actually going back to school.
我却在考虑重回学校
For nursing.
学习护理
I can help you study.
我可以帮你学习
I got you, Blanca.
有我在 布兰卡
I love you.
我爱你
I-I love you, too.
我也爱你
Good.
很好
Good. Because there's something I've been meaning to ask.
很好 我正好想跟你说件事
I want you to meet my parents.
我想让你见见我父母
Look, I know we've only been together for, like, six months...
我知道我们在一起也才六个月...
It's not that. It's just, um...
不是因为这个 只是...
I never imagined something like this... I mean, finding love
我从来没想过会有这一天... 找到真爱
and meeting your parents.
见家长
I already know how this is going to go.
我已经能看到结局了
Your parents will judge me, and then you'll realize
你父母不会认可我 然后你发现
the whole world is judging me, and I don't have...
整个世界都不认可我 我没有...
Stop, stop, stop.
停停停
They'll love you because I love you.
他们会爱你的 因为我爱你
Take the next step with me.
跟我一起跨出这一步
Please.
拜托了
Okay.
好
What you think?
怎么样
Dangles?
耳坠
You're right. I'm gonna do me a Jody Watley hoop.
你说得对 我要戴大号♥耳环
Why you got to be so sexy when you're nervous?
你紧张的时候一定要打扮得这么性感吗
Boy, stop. You know I haven't met the parents before.
打住 你知道我对见家长没经验的
Tell me about them.
跟我说说你♥爸♥妈
High school sweethearts.
高中就在一起了
Dad's a Morehouse man.
我爸去了莫尔豪斯
Moms went to Spelman.
我妈去了史贝尔曼
She's an attorney. He's a psychologist.
后来我妈成了律师 我爸成了心理学家
I'm an only child, so...
我是独生子 所以...
I get what I want.
要什么就有什么
I didn't know I was dating Theo Huxtable.
原来我男朋友是个中产
You got jokes?
真会讲笑话
I might do a little sumpin'-sumpin'.
我还有点特别的小礼物
Hello?
你好
What?
什么
Okay. Okay, I-I'll be right there.
好的 我马上去
Babe, what's up?
怎么了 宝贝
It's Cubby.
是卡比
Can he hear us?
他能听见我们吗
I don't know, baby.
我不知道
Maybe we should... share some of our memories of him.
我们应该... 分享一些关于他的记忆
So he knows we love him.
让他知道我们爱他
Do any of you remember the Pixie Ball?
你们还记得精灵舞会吗
Didn't he walk sex siren wearing nothing but pink glitter
他扮成性感海妖 浑身只涂了粉色亮片
and a thong?
和一条丁字裤
I admired his nerve.
我佩服他的勇气
And when he told me he walked all the way from his apartment
他告诉我说他从公♥寓♥一路走来舞厅
to the ball in that outfit,
都是这个打扮
I knew he needed a mother to teach him about survival.
我就知道妈妈要教他点生存之道了
Cubby didn't care what anybody had to say about him.
卡比不在乎任何人的评价
He never apologized for who he was.
他从来不为做自己而道歉
We used to fight and argue all the time.
从前 我们争吵不断
I thought he acted the way he did
我以为他那样做
because he wanted to upset me.
只是想惹怒我
I never considered it was just...
从来没想过那就是...
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表