剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
可以把手给我吗 亲爱的
May I have your arm, darling?
跟我来 -好
Come with me. - Yes.
人们说这象征着好运 富贵
They say these items provide luck, prosperity,
和一生幸福
and a lifetime of happiness.
所以我们每个人都要送你一件礼物
So, each of us wanted to present something to you.
我先来
I'll start.
我妈妈的食谱
My mother's cookbook.
这是"旧的东西"
It's your something old.
我小时候喜欢和妈妈一起在厨房♥做饭
When I was a kid, I loved being in the kitchen with Mami.
食物让我们心相连 食物象征着爱
We connected over food because food is love.
希望你能和我一样用这些食谱
So please use the recipes in this book as I have,
填饱自己的肚子
so that you can nourish the belly
照顾好你的丈夫
and soul of your husband,
孩子...
your baby...
和所有你爱的人
and your loved ones.
你可别把妆哭花了
I don't want to mess up this makeup of yours
你现在美得很
'cause it's gorgeous.
这是"新的东西"
And now your something new.
巴尼百货
Barneys?
我的天 -摸一摸
My God. - Feel that.
我被我妈扫地出门时 身无分文
When I left my mother's home, I was penniless.
只有身上披着的这件衣服
I had nothing more than the clothes on my back.
有无数个今晚这样寒冷的冬夜
I spent many cold winter nights,
我都在码头度过
just like this one, on the piers.
瑟瑟发抖
I shivered,
梦想着我值得拥有的生活
dreaming of the life I deserved to live.
我把赚到的每一分钱都攒下来
Saving every dollar I made.
甚至没给贫民窟的破房♥子添置一件家具
I had not one single piece of furniture in my Harlem studio
我首先昂首阔步走进巴尼百货
when I sashayed into Barneys
买♥♥下自己的第一件真皮草
and bought my first real fur.
纯白的水貂皮大衣
A bone-white mink coat.
让我感到温暖
It kept me warm,
舒适
gave me comfort,
也提醒着我 只要勇敢追寻梦想
and reminded me that if I dared to go after my dreams
不断努力 为了渴望的目标而奋斗
and I worked hard, in service of my desires,
就可以摆脱贫穷
I will never be poor.
希望这也能提醒你
Let this be a reminder to you
你值得这世上所有的一切
that you are deserving of everything the world has to offer.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetie.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
到我了
It's my turn.
我的天
My goodness.
安吉尔 -在
Angel. - Yes.
你无畏
You are fearless.
忠实
You are loyal,
有着超越年龄的智慧
and you are so wise beyond your years.
坎蒂死后
When Candy died,
你帮我挺了过来
you pulled me through.
永远对我伸出援手
Always there with a helping hand
让我有肩膀可以依靠
and a shoulder to cry on.
我开始吸毒的时候
And when I started using,
你没有指责我 也没有离开
you never judged me or left my side.
不管我变得多糟糕
No matter how messy I got.
你让我知道
You have shown me
我值得更好的生活
the kind of life I'm deserving of living
你就是我的榜样
just by living yours.
我想感谢你启迪了我
I just want to thank you for inspiring me
为我指明方向
and for showing me the way, sis.
所以我想把这个给你 "借的东西"
That's why I wanted this to be your something borrowed.
不是什么大礼
I know it isn't much.
露露
Lulu.
这是你的满月徽章
This is a one-month chip.
对
Yeah.
太棒了
It's perfect.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我知道你为此付出了多少
I know how hard you worked for this.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的女儿
My darling daughter,
我也为你骄傲
I am so proud of you, too.
我爱你 露露
I love you, Lulu.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mother.
"蓝的东西"
Your something blue.
好
Okay.
坎蒂
Candy.
那把锤子...
That hammer...
伴随我一生
has seen a lifetime, child.
它见证了多少故事
The stories it could tell.
锤打了多少男人
The rough trade it's bashed.
就让它提醒你...
Let this be a reminder...
真正的女人...
that a real woman...
会拼尽每一丝力气来保护自己
protects her own with every ounce of fight she's got.
我不能 不能收
I can't. I can't take this.
你能 收下吧
You can and you will.
你也知道他们多尼米加男人油嘴滑舌
'Cause you know those Dominicans have smart mouths.
小帕比胆敢做出格的事
Lil Papi step out of line,
你就把他的膝盖骨敲碎
pop that motherfucker in the kneecaps.
让他看看谁才是一家主母
Show him who's woman of the house.
保护你自己...
Protect you...
你的一切...
and yours...
和我们的一切
and ours.
但这不公平
But it's not fair.
凭什么我就能实现...
That I get to live...
自己的梦想
my dreams.
听好了
Listen.
不必为幸存而愧疚
All this survivor's guilt
只是徒劳浪费时间
ain't gonna do nothing but waste time.
你要跨过这道坎
So get over yourself
向前继续生活
and go on and live.
嫁给他
Marry that man.
把孩子抚养成人
Raise that baby,
最大限度地...
and do the absolute most...
过好你的人生
with the life you got.
答应我
Promise?
我答应你
I promise.
我好幸运
I am so lucky
能和你们成为姐妹
to be part of this sisterhood.
我爱你们
I love y'all.
我们也爱你
We love you, too.
好了 临走前再来一次...
Now, before you go out there...
好
Yeah.
坎蒂也在这儿
Candy.
我们牵手祷告 愿您庇佑安吉尔
Hand in hand, we ask that you protect our Angel
在她心上刻下您的印记
and place a seal over her heart
让她成为妻子 成为母亲
as she becomes a wife and a mother.
指引她和帕比 赐福给他们的家庭
Guide her and Papi, and bless their union.
愿他们一家永远安康
May the family that they create always be a place of safety.
愿他们永远彼此感激
May they never take each other for granted.
愿世界永远能变得更好
And may the world forever be better
因为他们选择了爱的道路
because they chose the pathway of love.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
准备好了吗 -准备好了
You ready, girl? - I'm ready.
好
All right.
你要结婚啦
You getting married!
你要结婚啦
You getting married!
我要结婚啦 -你要结婚啦
I'm getting married. - You getting married.
你要结婚啦 你要结婚啦
You getting married. You getting married.
你太美了
You look beautiful.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表