剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I trust that walk. Let's go.
她的步态征服我了 走
Look at her fur. Let's get our stuff. Let's go.
看她穿的皮草 我们去收拾东西 走
We got to run.
快点
Do you think they over in China,
你觉得在中国
ordering out for burger and pizza and fries?
他们也会点汉堡 披萨 炸薯条外卖♥♥吗
Um, pizza is Italian. It's not American.
披萨是意大利的 不是美国的
Don't do me like that. It's not.
少跟我装逼 本来就不是
I heard Marco Polo brought pizza back to Italy from China.
我听说是马可·波罗把披萨从中国带回了意大利
No, that's spaghetti, sweetheart.
不对 那是意大利面 亲爱的
I'm just saying, we should all go to China
我是说 我们都应该去中国
and open up a burger and pizza and fry joint
开一家汉堡披萨炸薯条的快餐店
and make a killing selling takeout.
然后通过外卖♥♥大赚一笔
I don't know about that. I ain't selling no takeout.
这就不好说了 我可不会去干外卖♥♥
I hear a lot of words in between those generous bites you're all taking,
你们大口吃饭的时候说了这么多
but none of them seem to be, "Thank you" and "Mother."
也没见有人说一句"谢谢妈妈"
Thank you, Mother. We love you. Thank you.
谢谢妈妈 我们爱你 谢谢
Remember this always.
永远记得
In this house, Mother Elektra always provides.
在这个家里 伊莱察妈妈永远会养着你们
Is it a blackout? Get the flashlight.
是停电了吗 去拿手电筒
You get those candles over there. Not again.
你们把那边的蜡烛点上 又来
All the lights are on up and down the block.
街区里其他地方的灯都亮着呢
Right. Let me rent you the tea.
好了 我知道了
I think Mother Elektra forgot to...
我猜伊莱察妈妈忘记...
provide a check to Con Ed.
交电费了
I've been saying it forever.
我一直都说
Earning down at the piers is not enough
只在码头接客挣钱根本不够
to support a house for real and in total.
养一大家张嘴等吃饭的家伙
Who you been saying that to?
你说这些给谁听呢
Anybody that'll listen.
听我说话的人
So no one.
那没人
I cannot tolerate this poverty.
我再也忍♥受不了这种贫苦日子了
Candy was right.
坎蒂说得对
We need a payday. Like robbing a bank.
我们得找点赚钱的活 抢个银行
What?!
什么
We should kidnap one of them rich kids
我们可以从富人区的学校里
from them fancy uptown schools. No, we will not.
绑♥架♥一个富家小孩 不 不行
Those are some major crimes.
这些可都是重罪
Well, we are major desperate.
我们也是被逼到走投无路了
I mean, how am I supposed to put on my makeup in the dark anyway?
这么黑我怎么化妆啊
How is everybody supposed to know the difference?
这么黑谁看的出来呀
Enough!
够了
We will not live the lives of common criminals.
我们绝不能犯罪
So, Ma, what we gonna do? - Yeah.
那我们要怎么做 对啊
Children, get your coats.
孩子们 穿上衣服
We must retrieve something that's rightfully mine.
我们必须把原本属于我的东西抢回来
Blanca, don't you grab my coat.
布兰卡 不许碰我的外套
Fuck, it's cold.
靠 太冷了
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
Never you mind.
你别管了
I can't believe that bitch
我真不敢相信那个贱♥人♥
finally gets air conditioning after I move out.
在我搬出来之后装了空调
Who are you talking about?
你说的是谁啊
Probably some sugar daddy who got tired of her pillow princess ass.
可能是某个厌倦了她屁♥股♥的干爹吧
Get up there and help her!
快上去帮她一把
Be useful for once!
有点用吧
You want me to get up there?
你让我上去
Get up there and help her now!
上去帮她一把 立刻
I'll do it. There you go. She can do it.
我来吧 对 她可以
I ain't here to babysit. I'm 16 years old.
我可不是来看孩子的 我已经16了
I could babysit myself, okay?
我不用人看 好吗
Man, this thing's not budging. Is there another way in?
根本弄不动 还有别的法子可以进去吗
Candy, give her the hammer.
坎蒂 把锤子给她
Now it's time for the hammer? Just go.
现在知道用锤子了 快给她
My bad.
不好意思
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Didn't know I was joining a banjee house. What's that.
我们家族竟然这么粗俗的吗 这什么
You say something? No.
你说什么 没说什么
Thought somebody without a hammer said something.
没有锤子的人说什么屁话呢
I don't care, Candy.
没有呢 坎蒂
Ma, come on!
妈 快来
I'll stay out here and watch.
我在外面把风
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
It's my life's work.
这是我毕生的心血
Worked my fingers to the bone for it all.
都是我拼命工作赚来的
Well, except for this fur, which I mopped from a john.
除了这件皮草 是我从一个客人那里顺来的
It's worth a small fortune.
能值不少钱了
It's all I have.
这是我的全部家当了
Duane?
杜安
Go back to bed. I'm just collecting the last of my things.
你回去睡觉吧 我在收拾我没拿走的东西
You look nothing like the boy this trunk belongs to.
这箱子属于我儿子 你一点都不像他
I'm calling the police.
我要叫警♥察♥了
Do it! I'll wait right here for them.
你叫啊 我就在这等他们来
They'll come with their sirens blasting,
到时候警报器震天响
waking up everyone on the block.
把这条街上每家每户都吵醒
Then me and my girlfriends will make a big Hollywood scene
我和我的好闺蜜们就可以大闹一场
out front for everyone.
让所有人都看见
Let all the neighborhood ladies know exactly who I am.
让邻居太太们都知道我到底是谁
I'll make sure to call you "Mommy."
我一定会当着所有人的面叫你"妈"
Just so there's no confusion.
这样大家就都清楚了
Fine. Take it.
你赢了 拿走吧
Then there'll never be a reason for you to ever come back here.
你以后就再也没有理由回到这里来了
Come on. Wait.
走吧 等下
Here gone Mother Teresa.
又开始圣母了
My name's Blanca. You like him?
我是布兰卡 你和他一样
Ain't no one like her. You know what I mean.
没人能像她一样 你知道我什么意思
Yeah. It's easy for girls like us to find each other
是的 像我们这样的女孩不难找到彼此
because no one else cares to look for us.
因为没有其他人愿意照顾我们
You think I don't grieve the loss of my only child?
你觉得失去唯一的孩子我一点都不难过吗
That I don't go to bed every night
我每天晚上都从梦中醒来
to wake up to find you in your old bed?
在你睡过的房♥间寻找你的身影
Not me in that bed.
睡在那张床上的不是我
Duane. Of... course.
是杜安 废... 话
I prayed every day when I was carrying you
我怀你的时候每天都在祈求上天
that you were a boy.
保佑我生一个男孩
That's what I wanted.
那就是我的愿望
A son to raise up,
等他长大成人
to look after me when he got big and strong.
变得高大强壮 就能照顾我
A man who would never leave...
不会像其他人一样...
like the others.
离我而去
You... took away what was rightfully mine!
你... 夺走了我的东西
I am more ferocious
我的锋芒
than any man,
不输任何男人
especially when it comes to protecting what's mine.
特别是在保护属于我的东西这一点上
No one would have touched you.
你本可以让我好好保护你
New people moving in to the neighborhood.
附近搬来了新邻居
I don't know them.
我不认识他们
They watch me when I come home every night.
每天晚上回来 他们都会看着我
They know I'm all alone.
他们知道我孤苦伶仃
What do you want from me, Mother?
你到底想要我怎样 妈妈
Maybe we could find some...
或许我们可以达成...
common ground?
一些共识
It wasn't all bad when we were together.
我们也不是一直都在吵
We had some good times here.
也有过愉快的回忆
We could work something out, the two of us.
我们两个可以探索出一套相处之道的
If, um...
如果...
If you could just tone it down a little.
如果你能稍微低调一点
You... No! I don't think so.
你... 不 不可能
My whole life is dedicated to toning it up,
我的整个人生就是为了高调
about settling for more.
为了追求更多
More love, more finery,
更多的爱 更多服饰
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表