剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Excellent choice. The owner
完美 我们的店长
is very grateful for your patronage,
非常感谢各位惠顾
and he wants to thank you himself. I'll go grab him.
他想当面表达感谢 我去叫他
Let me go change.
我先去把这身换下来
You look good, girl.
宝贝 你美极了
You know what you doing for her means everything, right?
你为她做的这一切实在是意义重大
You could have turned your back on all of us
你本可以在大富大贵之后
when you got big time, but instead,
对我们弃之不理 但你没有
you became our fairy godmother.
你成了我们的仙女教母
Thanks, Ma.
谢谢你 妈
Sweetheart, you girls deserve everything.
亲爱的 你们值得这一切
Besides, I can't take it all with me
再说了 这也不都是我的功劳
so I might as well spend, spend, spend.
我只需要花 花 花
And we will take, take, take.
我们只需要拿 拿 拿
Where is the mother of the bride?
新娘的母亲是哪位
That would be me.
是我
But this one, right here, is gonna be paying for all of it.
但这边这位 是我们的金主妈妈
What is this?
搞什么
What is this?
这是搞什么
This is a Platinum American Express card.
这是一张白金美国运通卡
It has no limit.
没有限额
You and I are business people, Mr. Schmidt.
你我都是生意人 施密特先生
Whatever is going on in your bald little head
不管你那个光头小脑袋里在想什么
will disappear with a swipe of this little piece of plastic.
只要轻轻一刷 保证你什么都不再顾忌了
Your money's no good here.
你的钱在这里派不上用场
This is a bridal shop for women.
这里是女士婚纱店
Um, excuse me.
你什么意思
We are women.
我们就是女士
Real women.
真正的女士
You know what?
不如这样
How 'bout I show you a real beatin'? No. No.
我让你看看什么是真正的拳头 别别别
I appreciate the fact that you're old-fashioned.
我理解你是个老封建
But you don't have to accept us,
我也没要求你接受我们
you just have to take our money.
你只要拿上这钱就行了
I wouldn't take your money
我不接受你的钱
if you gave me a million dollars in gold.
你给我一百万黄金也没用
I refuse to sell you anything,
我拒绝为你服务
on principle.
这事关原则
These designers are artists
这些婚纱的设计师都是艺术家
and I won't let you turn their work
我不允许你们把他们的作品
into a freak show.
拿去做畸形秀
I can see from your sad little wedding band
我看你手上戴着枚可悲的婚戒
that you are married.
看来你已婚
But that doesn't mean that you've had any real contact
但似乎有很长一段时间没有和女性
with a woman for quite some time.
有真正的交流过了
Even a loving wife would avoid her impotent husband
你这种阳痿老男人 脱下紧身三角裤衩
if his testicles hung so low that they grew filthy
睾丸怕是下垂得能拖地
from dragging along the dirty floor
粘上灰变得脏兮兮
once he took off his tighty- whities.
再钟情的妻子也要没了性致
And I doubt... No, excuse me, I know,
我甚至怀疑... 不 请见谅 我确信
that no other women have paid you any mind
根本不会有其他女士多看你一眼
because women aren't attracted to men
因为女士们对你这种
who aren't tall enough to ride the Cyclone at Coney Island.
坐过山车都达不到身高要求的矮子毫无兴趣
If not for pity,
最多是同情
your closest proximity to a vagina
你这辈子离阴♥道♥最近的一次
would have been at your birth.
大概是出生的时候吧
So... we can excuse the fact that you cannot see
既然如此... 我们也就不计较你有眼无珠
the royalty gracing your store.
不识泰山了
I have seen my share of real men,
我见过真正的男人
and I can assure you...
我可以向你担♥保♥...
I am not looking at one right now.
我眼前的这个算不上男人
Ladies, let's go.
女士们 我们走
My coin is too good for this place.
这地方不值得我花钱
What happened?
怎么了
But you...
至于你...
You haven't heard the last from me.
我们的事还没完
Watch your neck.
小心你的脑袋
Angel, we're leaving.
安吉尔 我们走
All right. Come on. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
And I'm taking your little burnt champagne.
这瓶冰香槟 我就拿走了
Dominick, get ready for your next appointment.
多米尼克 准备接下一单
You get ready for it.
你自己准备吧
I quit.
我不干了
I love these,
这些都挺好的
but definitely shorty with the buzz cut. Good shit, David.
但我们还是寸头配短裤 干得不错 大卫
Esteban? Yeah?
埃斯特班 什么事
There's a Jimena at reception here to see you.
前台有个叫希梅纳的找你
Jimena?
希梅纳
Um, I'm sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 等我一下 等我一下
Esteban Martinez.
埃斯特班·马丁内斯
Been a minute. Jimena.
好久不见 希梅纳
Jimena, how you been, ma?
希梅纳 最近怎么样
It's been a little a while.
好久不见了
You know. Surviving.
就那样吧 凑活着过
You still living in Soundview?
你还在湾景住吗
Not since you was homeless and dating my sister.
你无家可归勾搭上我妹之后 我就不住那儿了
Pito said you was on the come up and got a fancy job downtown.
皮托说你事业有了起色 在市中心有份体面的工作
Had to see for myself.
我得来看一眼啊
But you rebounded nicely.
看来是真不错
Even got white people working for you now.
都有白人在你手底下干活了
Yeah, I'm doing a'ight.
确实还行吧
I got a place now. I'm engaged.
有地方住 也订婚了
That's actually... That's her right there.
那个... 那个就是她
You clearly got a type.
你审美还真统一
Yeah. How is Marisol?
是啊 玛莉索尔怎么样
We should talk.
我们谈谈吧
You and Sol was together on and off?
你跟索尔分分合合
For like two years, right?
大概有两年吧
Yeah.
是啊
I never saw her happier than when she was with you.
和你一起那会儿 是我见过她最开心的时候
I loved that girl.
我很爱她
So why'd you start fuckin' around with that other chic?
那你为什么又跟其他人搞在一起了
I didn't cheat on Marisol with Angel.
我没有背着玛莉索尔跟安吉尔乱搞
I couldn't deal with her addiction.
我实在受不了她的毒瘾
She lied about why we stopped talking,
关于我们不再联♥系♥的原因 她撒了谎
and I let her to protect her.
为了保护她 我没有拆穿
I knew that shit was gonna be her downfall.
我知道那玩意儿会毁了她
Drugs is a hard habit to kick.
想戒毒可没那么容易
You did it. And I struggle.
但你做到了 很煎熬
Every day.
每天如此
I'm sorry, mama.
抱歉
When you was around, you tried everything you could.
你还在的时候 已经尽力了
She knew what the consequences were.
她知道后果有多严重
Yeah.
是
I should've been there, though, you know?
但我不应该离开的
Why?
为什么
It wouldn't have changed shit.
你改变不了什么
She didn't want to be saved.
她根本不想被救
Not by you. Not by anyone.
你也好 其他人也好 都帮不了他
Yeah.
是
Thank you for letting me know.
感谢你告诉我
I should get back to work. Nah, nah.
我得回去工作了 不不
Hold up, Papo.
等下 帕比
There's more.
还有些事
I didn't come here just to tell you she passed.
我来这不只是告诉你她离世了
Could've called for that.
否则打个电♥话♥就行了
I came to tell you...
我来这是想告诉你...
Sol left behind something that's yours.
索尔的遗物里有你的东西
What is it? Clothes? Pictures?
什么 衣服 照片
A son.
一个儿子
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表