剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
♪ 起誓 ♪
♪ In the sky ♪
♪ 我会在你身边 ♪
♪ I'll be there ♪
♪ 我发誓 ♪
♪ And I swear ♪
♪ 如同影子伴随你身 ♪
♪ Like the shadow that's by your side ♪
♪ 我会在你身边 ♪
♪ I'll be there ♪
♪ 无论人生起伏高低 ♪
♪ For better or worse ♪
♪ 直到死亡将我们分离 ♪
♪ Till death do us part ♪
♪ 心脏的每一次跳动都在诉说我爱你 ♪
♪ I'll love you with every beat of my heart ♪
♪ 我发誓 ♪
♪ I swear. ♪
好样的
That's my boy!
我以这枚戒指起誓...
With this ring...
将你视为...
I take you...
我的妻子
as my wife,
忠贞不二
forsaking all others
至死不渝
so's long as I live.
好了
Well...
还有什么可说的呢
ain't nothing left to be said.
快接吻吧
Go on and kiss, y'all!
凭借法律赋予我的权力
With the power vested in me,
我现在宣布你们正式
I now pronounce you
结为夫妻
husband and wife.
我们要去迪士尼啦
We're going to Disneyland!
太棒啦
Yay.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what the fuck?
我送礼怎么会忘记你呢 埃斯特班
You know I couldn't forget you, Esteban.
快去啊
Well, go on.
家庭旅行等着你们呢
Y'all got your own family journey to embark on.
我全心全意地爱着你们
I love y'all with all my heart.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见 姐妹 -再见 姐妹
Bye, sis. - Bye, little mama.
再见 妈 我爱你
Bye, Mom. I love you.
安全带系好了吗
Buckled in?
再见
Bye!
妈 我建好了
Mom, I did it.
看我这样
Look, watch this.
你好啊
Hey, man.
那是你家人吗
They yours?
是啊 我们从纽约来这边度蜜月的
Yeah. We're, we're honeymooning from New York.
不错
Nice.
那边是我的家人
Those are mine.
美满的一家
Beautiful family.
什么也比不上家人 对吧
Nothing better, right?
可不是吗
Ain't that the truth, baby.
可不是吗
Ain't that the truth.
爸爸 快来
Daddy, come on.
祝你玩得开心
Have a good one.
爸爸来了
Daddy's coming, baby.
你怎么样 -挺好的
How you doing? - Good.
我的天啊
My goodness.
这都是你建的吗 -我的天
You did this? - my goodness.
都是你自己建的吗
Did this by yourself?
我和妈妈一起建的
Me and Mami did it.
看啊 帕比
Look, Papi.
这里我写了"安吉尔 贝托和帕比"
It's... that says "Angel, Beto and Papi."
我过来的时候就看到了
I saw that on the way in.
真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表