剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
少来管我
Leave me alone.
我不喝酒 也不吸毒
I don't drink. I don't drug.
在舞厅全力演出后 抽根烟怎么了
One cigarette after I have given my all in the ballroom
这又不会把我害死
ain't gonna kill me.
克里斯托弗医生
So, Dr. Christopher,
你觉得我们的陋室如何啊
what do you think of our humble abode?
我很喜欢
I loved it.
最开始有点紧张
I was a little nervous at first.
不知道会发生什么
I didn't know what to expect,
有点让我想起了教堂
but it kind of reminded me of church.
服装 戏剧演出
The costumes, theatrics,
还有崇拜...
worshipping...
我喜欢
I'm into it.
那你什么时候来走个舞会呢 -走秀吗
So, when you walking, my man? - Walking?
不 不 那不是我的领域
Nah. Nah, that's not my ministry.
不... 你们懂的
No, that's... y'all got that.
下周五我们四个在布兰卡家吃饭吧 我掌勺
How about I cook dinner for the four of us next Friday at Blanca's?
是我们家
At ours.
对
Yeah.
我们家 -好啊
At ours. - Well, all right.
那就这么定了
Sounds like a plan to me.
见到你很开心 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
爱你 妈 -我也爱你
Love you, Mom. - Love you, too.
明天见 -好
I'll see you tomorrow? - Yeah.
能再见到你很开心 -我也是
So good to see you again. - You, too.
你今晚美极了 -谢谢
You were beautiful tonight. - Thank you.
真的很美 -谢谢
Absolutely beautiful. - Thank you.
真为你感到高兴
So happy for you.
哪怕高山险阻
Ain't no mountain high enough.
医生
Yo, Doc.
照顾好她
Keep her safe.
我会的
I will.
普雷 在吗
Pray? You here?
普雷
Pray.
说了我今天会来的
I told you I was coming.
怎么还在床上
Why are you still in the bed?
普雷
Pray.
普雷
Pray?
普雷
Pray.
醒醒 醒醒啊 普雷
Get up, Pray. Get up, Pray.
不 不 不 普雷 快醒醒
No, no, no, no, no. Pray, get up.
醒醒 普雷
Get up, Pray!
醒醒 别这样
Get up, Pray. Don't do this.
普雷 快呼吸
Pray, I need you to breathe.
快呼吸 普雷
I need you to breathe, Pray.
普雷...
Pray...
普雷
Pray!
醒醒 醒醒
Get up! Get up!
操
Shit.
我的朋友没呼吸了
My friend is not breathing.
快点让救护车过来
Please send an ambulance now.
地址是1355公共大道2B公♥寓♥
I need somebody at 1355 Common Avenue, Apartment 2B.
醒醒啊 普雷
Come on, Pray.
醒醒啊
Come on.
普雷 坚持住...
Pray. Come on, just...
别这样 你不能...
Come on. You can't...
你... 坚持住
You... come on.
我需要你 普雷
I need you, Pray.
不 普雷
No, Pray!
普雷...
Pray...
醒醒 普雷
Get up, Pray.
瑞奇 瑞奇
Ricky. Ricky.
普雷怎么样了
How's Pray?
他们已经尽力了...
They tried everything...
不
No.
不 不
No! No!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道 -不
I know. I know. - No!
快吃啊 你们
Well, come on, y'all.
普雷也不想你们饿肚子
Pray wouldn't want y'all going hungry.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand.
这件事发生得这么突然
It just happened so quickly.
我以为他吃的那些药有效果
I thought those meds that he was on was working.
毕竟是临床试验
That's the thing with clinical trials,
可能给你的是安慰剂 你也不清楚
they may give you a placebo, and you would never know.
这也太糟了 你的意思是
That's fucked up. So you're saying he was
他的恢复是自己想象出来的吗
only getting better 'cause it was in his head?
有可能 或者也有可能
Maybe. Or it's possible
他的器官衰竭得太厉害
that his organs just suffered too much.
尽管免疫系统已经在恢复
Even though his immune system was getting better.
验尸官说是心脏的炎症
The coroner said the inflammation to the heart
导致了突发性心脏病
is what brought on the attack.
这种事从来不是一夜之间发生的
Something like that doesn't just happen overnight.
是啊
Yeah.
谁知道他的身体抗争了多久了
Who knows how long his poor body was there struggling for.
我不想这种事也发生在你身上 布兰卡
I don't want this to happen to you, Blanca.
我也不想这种事发生在自己身上
I don't want it to happen to me.
我知道 我们不会有事的 亲爱的
I know. We're gonna be okay, baby.
临床试验时他们一直在测量我的各项水平
They've been taking my levels on the trial,
他们说药在起效
and they said that the meds are working.
看看你
And look at you.
看起来比以往都要强壮
You look stronger than you've ever been,
你还没吃药呢
and you ain't even on pills.
怎么了
What is it?
我在吃普雷吃的药
I'm on the same meds Pray been taking.
但...
But...
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我在身上发现了病变
I found a lesion.
普雷说不用担心
Pray told me not to worry,
他可以给我些新药
that he had some new medication for me.
他说他跟临床试验的医生有关系
He said he had the hookup with the doctors in the trial.
所以我过去的两个月
So, I've been going to his place every week
每周都去他家
for the past two months.
他每次都有给我药
And he always got more for me.
其实确实是没有道理
It didn't really make sense
医生没有理由给他额外的药
that the doctors would just give him extra pills,
但病变确实消失了...
but the spot went away...
而且我变强壮了 我也没放心上
and I got strong again, so I let it go.
我以为他是在临床试验过程偷的
I figured he was just swiping it from the trial.
不可能 他不可能偷到任何东西
No. There's no way he could've swiped anything.
医院里那些医生
And those doctors at the hospital?
他们绝不可能
There's no way in hell
给任何人额外的药
they're gonna give anybody an extra dose.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我的天
My God.
怎么了
What?
不 普雷
No, Pray.
怎么了 瑞奇 怎么了
What, Ricky? What is it?
亲爱的
Honey.
他给我的是他自己的药
He was giving me his own meds.
普雷
Pray.
天啊
God.
瑞奇
Ricky.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表