剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
两个男人
You know, with two dudes.
我是女人
I'm a woman.
你怎么称呼自己随你便
You can call yourself whatever you want,
但如果我没记错的话
but correct me if I'm wrong,
你的出生证明上写着你性别为男
your birth certificate says you're male.
这是什么道理呢
So, how does that make sense?
你是我父亲
You're my father.
你要做的不是讲道理
Your job isn't to make sense of it.
我只是想要你牵着我的手
I just need you to hold my hand.
陪我走过红毯
And help me make it right.
我做不到
I can't do that.
法律也不是我定的
I ain't make the law.
你不会再见我了 对吗
You're never gonna see me, are you?
我不是想当混♥蛋♥
I ain't trying to be an asshole.
我只是想说
Look, all I'm saying
两个男人的婚姻根本不成立
is that a marriage between two men ain't a real thing.
我只是让你准备好面对现实
I'm trying to prepare you for the real world.
我在尽力以我的方式来支持你
I'm showing up for you the best way I know how.
说得对
You're right.
这么多年...
All these years...
我也在尽力以我的方式...
I've been showing up for you...
来支持你
the best way that I know how.
等着你...
Waiting for you...
回应我多年来...
to return the love that I've been...
付给你的爱
paying for.
一直以来
And all this time,
我都忽略了一个事实
I've overlooked the fact
我早已得到另一个男人的爱和支持
that I already have that love and support from a man.
他始终都在我身边
And he's been showing up for me this entire time.
可当他最需要我的时候 爸...
And when he needed me most, Pa...
我离开了他
I ran out on him.
我得走了
I got to go.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
让我知道我有多混♥蛋♥
for helping me realize my fuckup.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
你傻笑什么呢
You got the giggles?
是谁允许你傻笑的
Who gave you permission to have the giggles?
你可以再来一次
You can do it again.
你了解80年代的情况吗
You know about the '80s?
不了解
No.
我就知道
I figured you wouldn't.
80年代的时候 大都会可强了
So, in the '80s the Mets were good,
但洋基却很菜
but the Yankees sucked.
我就成了大都会的狂热粉
So I rode hard for the Mets.
现在洋基又好起来了
Now the Yankees are good again,
大都会却不行了
and the Mets suck.
所以现在我们支持洋基
So we ride for the Yankees.
做纽约人就是有这点好处
That's the thing about being a New Yorker.
球队多得很
You got all these different teams,
你总是可以当冠军粉
and you can always ride with the winner.
你懂我意思吧 你肯定懂
You know what I'm saying? You know what I'm saying.
你还好吗 怎么了
You okay? What's up?
你会生气的
You're gonna be mad.
有时候你要告诉我的事
Sometimes you're gonna have to tell me stuff
可能会让我生气 但你要勇敢说出来
that might make me mad, but you shouldn't be afraid of that.
说吧 孩子
Talk, papi.
我想妈妈了
I miss Mami.
这怎么会让我生气呢
Why would that make me mad?
因为我一提她 我就想哭
Because when I talk about her, I feel like I'm gonna cry.
那就哭吧
So, cry.
你觉得男人就不能哭吗
You think men don't cry?
迈克尔·乔丹也哭过 可他还是铁血真汉子
I seen Michael Jordan cry, and he's the most manly of men.
我想安吉尔的时候也会哭
And I cry sometimes when I think about Angel.
听着 你一生中
Listen, in this life,
会遇到一些人 他们觉得真男人就要
you're gonna see men who think being a man
穿金戴银 飙车竞速
means wearing expensive jewelry, driving crazy cars,
趾高气扬地对待路边人
and whooping anybody ass who look at 'em sideways,
但那些都不算男人
but that ain't no man.
别会错意 你需要变强
Don't get me wrong, you got to be tough.
保护自己和你爱的人
Protect yourself and the people you love.
有时候你不得不去干架
Sometimes you gonna have to scrap,
这方面我也会好好训练你
and I'm gonna prepare you for that, too.
但是真正的男人
But a real man
不会害怕去爱
ain't afraid to love.
他不害怕被伤害
He ain't afraid to be hurt.
他不害怕去原谅
He ain't afraid to forgive.
真正的男人绝不会动摇
A real man stays no matter what.
懂吗 孩子
Okay, Papi?
这才是我的小男子汉
That's my little man.
我买♥♥了这些小草莓
I got these little strawberries.
我知道你最爱草莓了
I know that's your favorite.
现在... 想吃啥就吃啥吧
Now, eat your... eat your whatever you want to eat.
你♥爸♥刚给你的建议真不错 贝托
That's some really good advice your father's giving you, Beto.
很抱歉打扰你们
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
但我就是想见见你
But I just had to meet you.
我是安吉尔
I'm Angel.
我是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
I'm your father's friend.
就是他跟你提起的那个
The one he was talking to you about.
贝托 你一生中...
Beto, in this life...
你会遇到你爱的人...
you gonna meet people that you will love...
他可能会非常害怕
who are really afraid
可能需要你很多耐心
and who need a lot of patience.
和时间
And time.
我非常抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你能原谅我吗
Will you forgive me?
宝贝
Baby.
我爱你爱得不能自已
I am sprung on you.
我只是想让你知道
I just need you to know
如果你选择了我们 贝托和我...
that if you choose all of this, Beto and me...
我有足够的爱给你们每个人
I got more than enough love for everyone.
我知道你有
I know you do.
我知道你心中能装下我们所有人
I know your heart is big enough to hold all of us.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
对不起 -没事
I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
那我们和好如初了吗
So, we back on?
那得看贝托认不认我了
Only if Beto will have me.
你觉得呢 小大人
What you think, little man?
吃点煎饼吗
You want some pancakes?
这 这 这就是我...
That's, that's, that's what I'm...
你看你
Look at you.
可不就是一个小绅士吗
That's a gentleman right there.
这种气质都不是教出来的
You can't even teach that.
你要糖浆吗
You want syrup?
还有糖浆 你看吧
And the syrup, I'm telling you.
你要吃培根吗 -好呀 谢谢
You want some bacon? - Yes, please.
我一直都在做同一个噩梦
I keep having the same nightmare,
夜复一夜
night after night.
我和帕比一起
I'm with Papi,
去申请登记结婚
applying for our marriage license,
政♥府♥办公室的工作人员
and the lady at the county clerk's office
注意到我护照上性别是"男" 而不是"女"
clocks that there's an "M" and not an "F" on my passport.
你以为我是傻子吗
Who do you think you're fooling?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是想欺诈吗
You're trying to commit fraud.
我是女人
I'm a woman.
你是骗子
You're a fraud!
骗子 骗子 骗子
Fraud. Fraud. Fraud.
骗子 骗子 -不
Fraud. Fraud. - No.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表