剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
感觉怎么样 宝贝
And how are you doing, baby?
好像被蜜蜂蛰了舌头
Like a bee stung my tongue.
让我看看
Let me check.
好了 张大嘴巴
All right, come on. Open wide.
鹅口疮而已
It's just thrush.
不是大事 但感觉比较糟糕
Probably feels worse than it is.
等下你出院时
We're gonna be sending you home
我们会给你开点类固醇和抗真菌药
with some steroids and antifungals.
服用此类药物时不得吸烟
It's important that you don't smoke
这一点很重要
while you're taking these meds.
我看到市面上已经有其他的药物了
I've been reading about some other drugs that are out there.
蛋白酶抑制剂
Um, the protease inhibitors?
我能有资格拿到这药吗
Do you think I qualify to get on them?
除非你认识黑市的人
Unless you got a connection with the black market,
那种药还被药监局扣着呢
those meds are still being held up by the FDA.
你在医院进进出出多久了
How many times have I watched you come in here?
一年了
About a year.
在这场与病魔的抗争之路上你才刚起步
You're still a baby on this journey.
我都感染七年了 看看我
I've been positive for seven years and look at me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
但我看有文章说 某些人的恶化速度很快
But I read it moves really fast in some people,
背后原因至今未解
and they still don't understand why.
不过我看...
Well, I mean...
报告显示你的T细胞和红血细胞指标过低
It says here that your T cells and red blood cells are low,
但其他一切稳定
but everything else seems to be stable.
除了舌头 其他感觉如何
Other than that tongue of yours, how you been feeling?
不算太糟 -那就好
Not horrible. - Okay.
主要是害怕
Mostly just scared.
继续保持
Well, hold on to that.
"不算太糟"已经...
"Not horrible" is...
比大部分入院的病人好很多了
a lot better than most people who come in here.
谢谢 布兰卡
Thanks, Blanca.
他们帮我办理入院手续的时候
I told them, when they checked me in,
我说我只要布兰卡护士来照顾我
that I only wanted Nurse Blanca to take care of me.
我还不算是护士呢 亲爱的 我...
I'm not a nurse yet, honey. I...
还在努力 脚踏实地
I'm getting there, one day at a time.
布兰卡 能来一下吗 -好的
Blanca, do you have a minute? - Yeah.
我会回来的 特洛伊
I'll be back, Troy.
继续看病毒相关的文章
Keep reading up on that virus.
知己知彼 百战不殆
The more you know.
电♥话♥也不打 不像他的作风
It's not like him not to call.
谁
Who?
等等 发生什么了 我们上哪去
Wait, what's going on? Where we going?
普雷 他一声不吭
Pray. He checked himself in without letting anybody know
就办了入院 -什么
he was here. - What?!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么没提前打个电♥话♥
Why didn't you call?
你知道我有多少次赶到医院
You know how many times I rushed to the hospital
去陪科斯塔斯吗
to be with Costas?
那又能怎样呢
And for what?
我们都会独自死去
We all die alone.
别说那些晦气的话
Don't say things like that.
不 别说了
No, hush up.
我就知道你们姐妹消息灵通
I knew you bitches would sniff me out
早晚会发现我在这
and find me sooner or later.
这次又怎么了
What is it now?
又是肺炎
Pneumonia, again.
但这次 医生说我...
But this time, the doctor says I don't...
免疫系统不足以支撑我对抗病毒了 所以...
have enough of an immune system to fight it, so...
就这样了
This is it.
这就是结束了
This is the end.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们还没有走投无路
We haven't exhausted all of our options.
我再去找人会诊下
I'm gonna get a second opinion.
我会问问威廉姆斯医生有没有合适的人选
I'm gonna ask Dr. Williams who he'd recommend.
现在 先静脉注射
In the meantime, let's get some deoxy uridine
一些脱氧尿苷 好吗
running into that IV. Okay?
不必了
No.
省省你的"布兰卡积极向上演讲"吧
Don't be giving me one of your "Blanca pep talks."
我们在这条路上走了太远
We've been on the journey too long
不必再多愁善感了
to be getting all sentimental.
你写了遗嘱了吗 -写好了
Have you prepared a will? - Yeah.
在我姑姑那 到时候她会打给你
My aunt has it. She knows to call you.
我能为你做什么
Well, is there anything I can help you with
让你感觉好一点
to make you more comfortable?
就...
Just...
陪我躺一会儿吧 求你了
Just lay with me, please.
我不懂我为什么病得这么重
I don't understand why I've been so sick,
又是低血小板又是肺炎
with my low platelets and the pneumonia
眼睛也不好使了
and my eye and stuff.
而你...
But yet, you haven't been...
都一年多没事了 啥事儿也没有
sick in over a year. Just nothing.
我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
这病叫人捉摸不透
This disease don't make no sense.
我不想让人怜悯我
I don't want nobody to pity me.
我想让所有人都知道我...
I want everybody to know that I...
死得很快乐
died happy.
心满意足
Satisfied.
但有一件事我要完成
But I do have one thing I need to finish.
什么事
What's that?
艾滋病印花被
My panel for the AIDS Quilt.
我想和你一起完成
And I want to finish it with you.
我的针线包和所有装饰品
My sewing kit and all the trimmings and stuff
都在椅子上的包里
are in my bag over there on the chair.
连李伯拉斯的披肩都带来了吗
Got Liberace's cape in here?
不 我决定了
No. I decided that
我的拼毯要比西尔维斯特的更基更华丽
I wanted my panel to be gaudier and gayer than Sylvester's.
那样的话 当他们在国家草坪上展开时...
That way, when they unfold it on the national lawn...
那些置身事外的政♥府♥官员
all those government people who did nothing
就会被它的美丽亮瞎狗眼
will be blinded by its fabulosity.
看看包里有什么
Well, let's see what we got here.
有小金属亮片
We got the sequins.
薄纱呢
Where's the tulle?
找到了 我就说有薄纱
Right. I was waiting for the tulle.
你知道绝对少不了它
You know I had to have it.
我还没准备好失去你 普雷
I'm not ready to lose you, Pray.
我没准备好放手
I'm not ready to let go.
我知道
I know.
主题是...
The category is...
活出彩...
Live...
浪起来...
Work...
秀出姿态
Pose!
你好 我是布兰卡 你的护士助理
Hey. I'm Blanca. I'm your nurse's aide.
布兰卡 是我 特洛伊
Blanca, it's me, Troy.
我的天 特洛伊
My God, Troy.
你看看你 健康又光彩照人
Look at you, all healthy and glow-y.
让我看看
Let me see.
抗真菌药绝对起作用了
Yeah, I see those antifungals worked.
那个药 而且我还入选了临床试验
That, and I got into the trial.
就是他们一次性给我多种药物的那个
The one where they give us multiple drugs at once.
混合药物疗法 -对
The cocktail. - Yes.
药效很好
And it's working.
两周不到 我的鹅口疮就完全好了
Within two weeks, my thrush was completely gone.
腺体也不肿胀了
No more swollen glands.
食欲也恢复了 还长胖了
I have an appetite again. I've gained weight.
我感觉超级棒
I feel great.
医院里谁让你参加临床试验的
Who in the hospital got you into the trial?
胡说八道
It's bullshit.
我负责的艾滋病人 不管黑人还是拉丁裔
I have never had an AIDS patient, Black or Latin,
没人参与这种试验
offered a spot in one of these trials.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表