剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I already have a voice of doubt in my head
我脑海中一直都有这样的质疑
telling me "You're not good enough or smart enough."
"你不够好 你不够聪明"
I don't need your mama's voice in there, too.
我不需要你妈妈再来说这些话
My mother's opinion of you doesn't matter. It doesn't.
我妈妈的想法不重要 是不重要
And that's what I need you to tell her.
我就是想让你跟她表明态度
You're right. I will.
你说得对 我会的
Tonight.
今晚就说
My parents invited us to dinner.
我父母邀请我们去吃晚饭
No, thank you. My day's been long enough.
不用了 谢谢 我今天已经够累了
Consider it a do-over.
就当是重新再来的机会
Nothing's gonna happen.
不会出事的
Do it for us.
为了我们的未来
Bonsoir. May I take your order?
晚上好 请问可以开始点菜了吗
We're gonna need a minute.
我们还得再看会儿
We're waiting for our fourth.
还有一个人没来
Merci.
谢谢
Where is your father?
你♥爸♥爸人呢
He said his appointment might likely run over.
他说他那边可能会耽误一会儿
What looks delectable, Blanca?
选好要吃什么了吗 布兰卡
It all looks like chicken scratch, to be honest.
说实话 看着就像天书一样
Were you not required to take a language in primary school?
你们小学没有要求选修外语吗
I took Spanish. .
我选了西班牙语
Are you fluent? Conversational.
说得流利吗 能正常交流
My mom spoke Spanish, but she preferred
我妈妈也说西班牙语 但是在家里
we speak English at home.
还是要我们说英语
Well, certainly she could have enrolled you in a French class.
不过还是可以给你报个法语班呀
Why wouldn't she want you to be trilingual?
她为什么不想让你精通三国语言呢
Well, when you're just trying to survive,
挣扎于生计的人
you're not trying to learn a language to read
没这个工夫多学一门语言
from some fancy menu.
来读这些高级菜单
Blanca isn't on the witness stand.
布兰卡不是你的证人 别套她话了
I can tell you there are other benefits.
学习法语当然还有另外的好处
And I'm sure that you've benefitted from them all
那你一定对此有很深的体会吧
in ways I clearly haven't.
反正我是不知道
Is that why you don't think I'm good enough for your son?
你觉得我配不上你儿子就是因为这个
Or is it because I was raised in the projects?
还是因为我是在安置房♥长大的
Or no, wait, is it because I'm transsexual?
不 等等 还是因为我是跨性别
I knew it.
我就知道
Mom. And I knew you were a bougie bigot.
妈 我也知道你是个自视上流的老顽固
I can assure you I am not a bigot.
我绝对不是老顽固
My husband is a psychiatrist. He treats transsexuals.
我丈夫是精神科医生 他的病人里就有跨性别
I'm not one of your husband's patients.
我可不是他的病人
I want some wine. Y'all want some wine?
我想喝红酒了 你们要红酒吗
Can we get some wine? Yes, let's have some wine,
能来点红酒吗 好 点瓶红酒吧
because this is a lot to take in.
这实在是难以接受
But you've always wanted a family.
你总说想要个家庭
How do you plan to have kids when Blanca can't be a mother?
如果布兰卡不能生育 你们怎么要孩子呢
You are out of line.
你太过分了
Is it not reasonable for me to have questions?
我问几个问题不是很合理吗
I mean, it's not every day that your son brings home a...
偏偏让我遇上了 我儿子带回来一个...
A what?
什么
Say it.
说啊
I'm leaving. Babe...
我要走了 亲爱的...
No.
别
Babe, please. Blanca... just wait, please.
亲爱的 布兰卡... 等等 拜托
Mom, all of the questions
妈 请你停下
and judgment and snide comments have to stop.
这些问题 评判 冷嘲热讽
I know you've always had a vision for my life,
我知道你对我的人生有自己的设想
but Blanca... is my life.
但布兰卡... 就是我的人生
I love her.
我爱她
And if you can't accept that...
如果你不能接受...
you're gonna lose me.
那你就会失去我
Tell Dad to call me if there's any confusion on where I stand.
我态度很明确 爸如果不信可以打我电♥话♥
Surprised to see you here.
没想到能在这看到你
I know, it's been a minute.
是啊 好久不见
It's good to see y'all.
见到你们真高兴
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I've been working on myself, and...
我一直在努力改变...
I think I'm ready to rejoin the council.
我觉得我准备好重回委员会了
And who said we were ready to have you back?
谁说我们准备让你回来了
I know that I fucked up,
之前我确实太颓废了
but, um...
但...
but I barely had anything to drink this week.
我这周几乎都没喝酒了
I've been working on my sobriety.
我一直在努力戒酒
Sis, what you need to be working on is your wardrobe.
姐妹 你该努力提升一下穿搭
Coming in here in this tired-ass outfit.
穿这一身破衣烂衫就来了
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
We know, girl.
我们都懂的 姐妹
But you got to start taking care of you.
你要学会照顾好自己
Yes. We all do.
对 我们都是
Agreed.
我同意
Speaking of us, where's Castle?
说到这事 卡索在哪
No one's seen him since he was released from the hospital.
他出院后就没人见过他
Y'all didn't check up on him?
你们没去看看他吗
Yes, bitch. We popped in to, clean up,
当然去了 我们去了他家 打扫卫生
drop off groceries, but he wasn't home.
带了点杂货 但他不在家
Yeah, I assumed he went to see family.
我觉得他是去见家人了
Everything was as we left it.
所有东西都在原位
The bed was made, the meds were gone.
床也是铺好的 但药都不见了
My God.
我的天
Bitch, you gave me a heart attack.
我差点被你吓出心脏病
Thank you. Thank you, sir, I'll-I'll take it from here.
谢谢 谢谢你... 你可以先走了
How did you find me?
你怎么找来的
Manhattan told me all your meds were gone,
曼哈顿告诉我你的药都不见了
so I figured you came here.
我就想你应该是来这了
Did you take 'em all?
你都吃掉了吗
You want a glass? Castle,
要来一杯吗 卡索
did you take the pills?
你把药都吃了吗
I planned to.
我是打算吃的
But I couldn't do it.
但我做不到
I want to live, Pray! I know.
我想活下去 普雷 我明白
I'm not ready to go.
我还不想死
I know. Me too.
我知道 我也是
Me too. Me too.
我也是 我也是
Honey.
亲爱的
You should get rid of the pills.
你该扔掉那些药了
That would be best.
那样最好
Are you gonna get rid of the alcohol in your apartment?
你会扔掉你家那些酒吗
I'll keep fighting
我会继续斗争的
if you promise me you'll do the same.
只要你答应我你也会继续
I'm tired, Blanca.
我累了 布兰卡
I've performed for too many years...
我表演了这么多年...
trying to be what the world
努力迎合世界
wants me to be.
对我的要求
I drink...
我酗酒...
because I hate myself.
是因为我恨自己
And I hate myself because I drink.
但酗酒又让我更痛恨自己
And I don't want to feel like this anymore.
我不想再这样下去了
Sign here. Thank you.
在这里签名 谢谢
Thank you for always being my sister.
谢谢你一直做我的好姐妹
For never giving up on me.
谢谢你还没放弃我
I got you, Pray.
有我在呢 普雷
Always.
我会一直在
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表