剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
还要多久
How much time will it take,
我不确定能破解
then? - I'm not sure it will happen.
好的
Okay.
我们完全依赖这个计划 我们必须得做到
We're totally reliant on this plan now. We have to do this.
黑入政♥府♥邮件的人
The guy who hacked the
留下的踪迹显示来自于俄♥罗♥斯♥
government email left traces from the Russians.
他发现了一些后门
So he found some sort of trick.
他叫什么名字 - Mudrust
What's his name? - Mudrust.
我有6个月没看到他了 我都超害怕
I haven't seen him in six months. I'm almost dreading it.
你不打算说再见吗
Are you not going to say goodbye?
Andrea怎么样 她还生气吗
How is Andrea? Is she still angry?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
再见
Bye.
船停在了挪威♥海♥域外
The ship is stopped outside of Norwegian waters.
我建议立即逮捕
I recommend immediate arrest.
那就违反了国际法
That's breaking international law.
对 但欧盟不会抗♥议♥
Yes, but the EU won't protest.
说到底 他是一名有嫌疑的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
After all, he's a suspected terrorist.
他要为重大伤害负责 - 但他知道他现在孤身一人
He represents a grave danger. - But he knows he's alone now.
别再给他增加曝光率 把他带进挪威水域
Don't give him more attention. Take him in Norwegian waters.
嗨 我们之前见过 - 我不记得了
Hi. We've met before. - I don't remember that.
我是“士兵” - 真的吗
I'm Soldier. - Seriously?
妈的
Shit!
你给了我一个关键词 - 你是Mudrust吗
You gave me a tip. - Yeah, so you're Mudrust?
我是你的忠实粉丝 很多人都在讨论你
I'm a big fan. A lot of people are talking about you.
谢谢 玩的开心呢吗 - 嗯
Thanks. Hi. Having fun? - Yeah.
很好 啤酒喝吗 - 不
Great. Beer? - No.
你不喝吗
You don't drink?
你怎么处理邮件了
What did you do with the emails?
她说我们应该删了它们
She said we should delete them.
能告诉自♥由♥党吗
What are we going to tell the Liberation Party?
我们不欠他们什么事情 邮件是偷来的
We don't owe them anything. The emails were stolen.
你愿意为他们坐牢吗
Are you willing to go to prison for their sake?
我以为这是为了我们 - 的确
I thought it was for our sake. - Yes, of course.
Faisal出狱了 那才重要
Faisal is out. That's what's important.
嗨 啤酒怎么样
Hi, what about that beer?
在这儿 我得谢谢Leon
It's here. I just had to thank Leon.
如果不是他你还出不来 - 天哪 谢谢你
You wouldn't be out if not for him. - My god, thank you.
司法部长同意我们逮捕国防主任
The Attorney General says we can arrest the Chief of Defense.
现在吗 - 明早清晨
Right away? - Early tomorrow morning.
好的 - 好的 我再打给你
Okay. - Okay. I'll call you.
针对我的暗♥杀♥行动
A plot to assassinate me?
你是2月23日 Doma酒店的招待上的目标
You're the target at a reception at Doma Hotel on February 23rd.
恐怕我们已经全知道了
I'm afraid that's all we know.
那是Bente Norum的酒店 你了解吗
That's Bente Norum's hotel. Do you know anything about it?
你的情报似乎更胜一筹 洗耳恭听
You seem to be ahead of my own intelligence. I appreciate it.
从一些组织成员中提取了消息
We picked up some chatter from the group.
他们确认了他们的计划
They confirmed their plans.
他们是谁 「解放挪威」的残党吗
And who are they? Some resurgent Free Norway?
我认为隶属于反抗军 - 谁
I believe this is beyond the resistance. - Who?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet, but
但请不要正式取消你的招待会
please don't cancel your reception officially.
会损害我的调查
It would harm my investigation.
很好 让我来帮你
Welcome. Let me help you.
你是Leon 欢迎登船 - 谢谢
Are you Leon? Welcome aboard. - Thanks.
嗨 Mina 我们进去好吗
Hey, Mina. Shall we get to it?
我在单独的文件夹里存了Anita最重要的邮件
I saved the Anita's most important emails in a separate folder.
很好 这很重要 Leon
Fantastic. This is important, Leon.
Mudrust
Mudrust.
我不是说你 如果他试图从俄♥罗♥斯♥安保力量中
I'm not saying it's you, but he managed to leave digital traces -
留下数字痕迹
from Russian security forces.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't understand how that works.
如果俄♥国♥人下载了“释放我们的士兵”APP
If the Russians downloaded the Free Our Soldiers app...
Mudrust把间谍程序放了进去
...and Mudrust put malware into the program -
并且起效了
then it works.
太天才了 - 什么
That's genius. - What?
他能够通过那个APP
He has access to all the
接触到所有机器的信息
information in all the machines with that app.
我下载了那个APP
I downloaded that app.
我们还需要其他东西
We need something else. We need
我们得找出他们在战舰上的对话
to find out what they're saying on the warships.
但进入军事系统 得要一个密♥码♥设备
But to get into the military systems, we need a password device.
你能帮我们吗
Is that something you can help us with?
可以吗 - 可以
Yes? - Yes.
打扰
Excuse me.
我有俄♥国♥人
I have the software the
用于软件的安全代码了
Russians are using for the security codes.
我们现在能进入俄♥罗♥斯♥军事系统了吗
So now we can get into the Russian military systems?
你知道吗 Leon
You know what, Leon?
你对你国家的帮助远超你的想象
You've helped your country more than you could know.
我们能陪同这位年轻人回去吗 - 可以 先生 跟着我
Can we escort this young man back? - Yes, sir. Follow me.
看这个 这是我们要的东西吗
Look here. Is this what we need?
我们进了 - 进了吗
We're in. - In?
我们能... - 我们能做任何事情
So now we can...? - We can do everything.
你想做什么 - 等待
What do you want to do? - Now we just wait.
我们能拿到芬兰领空的监视图像吗
Can we get surveillance over Finnish airspace?
有人吗
Hello?
Hilde
Hilde?
喂 Hans Martin - 喂
Hi, Hans Martin. - Hi.
怎么了 你在哪里 - 我们在我妈妈家
What's going on? Where are you? - We're at my mother's.
你不能在那里 没有保镖 回家
You can't be there. We don't have guards. Come home.
我们不能再在家呆着了
We can't be at home anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不能再这么做了
We can't do this anymore.
导弹
The missiles.
好了 拿到了
Okay. I have it.
我应该按吗
Should I press it?
按
Yes.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表