剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
You're going to intervene, right? She must be stopped.
对 在我们有足够证据之后
Yes, after we have enough evidence.
所以你需要继续
So you need to continue
按照她说的做
to go along with what she tells you to do.
你和你的女儿将会很安全 我能保证这点
You and your daughter will be safe. I can guarantee that.
好的 - 很好
Okay. - Good.
Kleven真名是Ellen Rustad 她是一名潜伏人员
Kleven is really Ellen Rustad, and she's an undercover officer.
我希望你亲自调查她
I want you to check her yourself.
我要去监视一名卧底吗
I'm going to spy on an undercover cop?
找出她的联♥系♥人 - 好的
Find out who she's connected to. - Okay.
“Kos”非常重要 我想你也知道
"Kos" Is very important. I know you know.
所以我们在挪威说“It's koselig”
This is why, in Norway, we say, "It's koselig."
koselig:在挪威语中形容舒适、快活而非常享
也就是说我们在篝火前玩的很不错
It means having a nice time in front of the fire.
但在拉脱维亚语中意味着糟糕吗 - 对 对
But in Latvia it means something bad? - Yeah, yeah. Okay.
Daniel 我们停下了吗
Daniel? Did we stop?
对 先生 俄♥罗♥斯♥的战舰停在了前面
Yes, sir. Russian warship lie ahead.
欧盟近距离监视着俄♥罗♥斯♥8艘舰船组成的舰队
The EU is closely monitoring a flotilla of 8 Russian ships -
今早航行过卡特加特海峡
here seen sailing through the Kattegat Strait earlier today.
舰队似乎
The flotilla appears to
拦住了前挪威首相Jesper Berg的船
block former Norwegian PM Jesper Berg's ship.
俄♥国♥国防部也放出了这些照片
The Russian Defense Ministry also released these images -
来自他们在圣彼得堡附近的军事演练
from their current military exercise near St. Petersburg.
有人指出这是对Berg先生的一种潜在警告
Observations see this as a potential warning to Mr. Berg...
欧盟总统取消了
The EU President canceled
视频会议 除非军舰撤离
the video conference until the ships withdraw.
我们听听看Berg先生的反应 在他的直播中
Here we can hear Mr. Berg's reaction. On his live feed.
不会在俄♥国♥人面前吞吞吐吐 我们一直前行
Never hesitate in front of the Russians. We keep sailing.
我来打电♥话♥给Sidorova
I'll call Sidorova.
你确定能够对Jesper做出冷静的抉择吗
Are you sure you're capable of sober decisions about Jesper?
他对你可很有魅力
He has quite a spell on you.
不再有了
Not anymore.
我们的情报指出
Our intel tells us you're
你打算释放海岸警卫队 是我们情报错误了吗
going to free Coastal Guards. Am I misinformed?
没错 你们情报没错 我们将对其大赦
Yes and no. We will grant them amnesty.
那你是默许对我们的暴♥力♥行为了吗
So you'll tolerate violence against us?
你正在给Jesper的支持者让步
You're appeasing Jesper's supporters.
我必须根据自己人♥民♥的民♥意♥来轻重缓急办事
I have to prioritize the reactions of my own people.
但如何处理Jesper Berg才是现在的当务之急
But how to handle Jesper Berg is more crucial right now.
对 我们正在处理Jesper Berg
Well, we're dealing with Jesper Berg.
对 但你应该和欧盟处理
Yes, but you should deal with the EU.
你什么意思 - 使用武力将会适得其反
What do you mean? - Using force is counterproductive.
欧盟领导人因为你们的侵犯而拒绝见面
EU leaders are refusing to meet because of your aggression.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
我们将斩断他的供给源 相信我
We'll just cut the hand that feeds him. Trust me.
波兰船舶 波兰船舶 这是我们最后的警告
Polish vessel, Polish vessel, this is our last warning.
改变你的航向 否则我们将要撞沉你们
Change your course, or we'll run you down.
国防主任上线了
The Chief of Defense is on the line.
你确定Sidorova
Are you sure that Sidorova has
在俄♥罗♥斯♥领导层有足够的影响力吗
enough influence with the Russian leadership?
我假设都在她的掌控之中
I assume she has it under control.
改变你的航向 否则我们将要撞沉你们
Change your course, or we'll run you down.
马上就来不及躲开撞击了
Soon it will be too late to avoid a collision.
先生 这是船 不是汽车
Sir, it's a ship, not a car.
还有10秒种 就来不及躲避撞击了
In ten seconds, it will be too late to avoid collision.
继续开
Keep sailing.
奥斯陆 我们来了
Oslo, here we come.
非常抱歉
It's with great regret that
挪威要关闭它的石油管道了
Norway is shutting down its petroleum pipes.
因为得要进行必要的管道维护了
This is due to necessary maintenance of our pipelines.
什么时候重开 - 损耗情况评估之后
When will they reopen? - We'll know after assessing the damage.
好的 还有其他问题吗
Okay, any more questions, then?
欧盟委员会 布鲁塞尔
The eu parliament, brussels
这是一个不顾他人的举措 Rygh女士
This is a cynical maneuver, Mrs. Rygh.
德国人♥民♥将会冻死
People in Germany are gonna freeze to death.
或许这可以成为
It might serve as a reminder
为数不多欧盟应该否决提议的原因
of why Europe should reject this resolution.
德国是为数不多投反对票的国家
Germany is one of the few countries who aims to vote no.
我希望其他国家能够向德国领导看齐
I hope the others will look to Germany for leadership, then.
他们爱的是德国的钱 不是领导
They look to Germany for money, not leadership.
你知道东欧这次票决意向的原因
You know why Eastern Europe intends to vote for this resolution.
他们害怕俄♥罗♥斯♥
They are afraid of Russia.
或许你应该严肃对待他们
Maybe you should take them seriously.
别用欧盟政纲来说教我
Don't lecture me on EU politics.
你这样子交不到朋友
You're not making friends with this.
我们将恢复你们的天然气供应
We will restore your gas supply...
一旦欧盟委员会否决这项提议
...once this resolution is rejected by the EU Parliament.
从他说话的方式 我们认为他是领头的
From the way he talks, we think he's a leader.
警♥察♥吗 - 我们无法确定
Police? - We can't rule it out.
但总之这不是Kleven
But it's not Kleven, anyway.
我们得监视她 她现在下线了
We've got surveillance on her. She's offline now.
或许他们意识到我们在这儿 - 可能
Maybe they realized we're in there? - Maybe.
他知道Weland在线 但他没有发消息
He sees that Weland is online, but he's not making contact.
他现在在做什么 - 打僵尸
What's he doing now? - Shooting zombies.
我们拉拢他吗 - 他会自证的
Can we identify him? - He'll show himself.
但我不能保证会议会在3天内发生
But I can't promise it will happen within three days.
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们都在船上才重要
It's very important we all stay aboard.
我以为你接到通知了
I thought you'd been informed.
怎么了 - 我很抱歉 Berg先生
About? - I'm sorry, Mr. Berg.
下去 - 你应该打给芬兰总统
Go down. - You should call the Finnish President.
Jesper - 事情怎么这样子了
Jesper. - So how are things going?
不太好 - 我也能这么说
Not so well. - I could say exactly the same.
我被出♥卖♥♥♥了 - Jesper 我很抱歉
I'm being betrayed. - Jesper, I'm sorry.
东欧国家昨天晚上和Teichmann还有
The Eastern European countries met with Teichmann and -
欧洲国防委员会开了会
the European Defense Commission last night.
为什么 - 因为挪威关闭了石油供应...
Why? - Because Norway's oil embargo...
导致德国不得不采取措施
...forced Germany to react.
德国给俄♥罗♥斯♥边境国家
The Germans have offered...
一份重整军备计划
...A military rearmament plan for countries bordering Russia.
听着 如果你让像Anita Rygh一样的首相这样子欺负你
Listen now. Russia will have no respect for the union-
俄♥罗♥斯♥是不会尊重欧盟的
if you let a PM like Anita Rygh bully you.
我同意
I agree.
但芬兰无法只身阻止
But Finland won't be able to stop this on our own.
你也要反悔吗 - 对
So you're backing out too? - Yes.
东欧国家不支持的话 我们没有胜算
We can't win the resolution without Eastern Europe's support.
或许是时候让你返航了 - 我要呆在这里
Maybe it's time for you to return. - I'm staying right here.
嗯 嗯
Hm? Hm?
有会议要开始了 Jesper Berg登陆了
There's a meeting taking place. Jesper Berg logged in.
近点 看着Weland - Weland没有被邀请
Get closer. Look at Weland. - Weland isn't invited.
爸爸 我能喝酸奶吗 - 问妈妈
Dad, can I have a yogurt? - Talk to Mom.
发消息给Weland 我们需要监听
Send in Weland. We need ears.
但妈妈在洗澡 - 你确定吗 很冒险啊
But Mom is showering. - Are you sure? It's a big risk.
发给他 - 我很饿
Send him in. - I'm hungry.
爸爸... - 好吧 你去拿酸奶吧
Dad... - Yeah, so go get a yogurt, then!
187.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉
Sorry.
爸爸 - 出去 Andrea
Dad. - Get out, Andrea.
你现在想让我做什么 - 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What do you want me to do now? - What the hell are you doing?
妈的 难道你看不出我在工作吗
For fuck's sake, can't you see that I'm working?
我们住在这儿 这也是我们家
We live here. It's our home too.
938.
我们需要延迟行动
We need to delay the operation.
不 现在大部分都准备好了
No. Must happen now.
没有欧盟 俄♥罗♥斯♥会碾压我们的
Without the EU, Russia will crush us.
你得寻求国际支持
You need to arrange international support.
我们要知会国防部你来了吗
Shall we inform Defense that you're coming?
要
Yes.
怎么样 - 我们完成了加密
How's it going? - We finished the encryption.
但这是双因子系统
But it's a two-factor system.
我们距离破解软件还远呢
So we're nowhere near to cracking the software.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表