剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
敌人在Melkφya部署了地对空导弹
The enemy has placed surface-to-air missiles in Melkφya.
你打算自欺欺人到什么时候
How are you going to get out of your self-imposed asylum?
我们有权在恐怖攻击的威胁下保护我们的利益
We have right to defend our interest from the act of terror
现在不是在谈恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 而是我们挪威被关押的现役军人
We're not talking about terrorism, we're talking about soldiers on active duty
我希望你认识到这件事情的严重性 Djupvik
I hope you understand the seriousness of this, Djupvik.
我们需要找到幕后主使 让士兵们回国
We need to find the men behind this to bring the soldiers home.
他们要我当首相
They asked me to be Prime Minister.
别这么做 你会像一只小老鼠一样被吃掉
You can't. They'll eat you like a mouse.
那些被关押在俄♥罗♥斯♥的士兵呢
What about all the guys being held in Russia?
您能保证他们会被引渡吗
Can you guarantee they'll be extradited?
他们会被引渡回国
Yes, they will be.
这将会是挪威历史上时间最短的政♥府♥
It will be the shortest-lived government in Norwegian history.
那是海岸警卫队司令吗 - 是的 Reidar Ryengen
Is that the Coast Guard Commander? - Yes. Reidar Ryengen.
我们尽快进入
Get us in as quickly as possible.
欢迎 距离上一任首相在这里讲话已经有段时间了
Welcome. It's been a long time since a Prime Minister spoke here.
谢谢 我对此十分期待
Thanks, I look forward to this.
抱歉 我们有些迟了
Sorry, we're a bit behind schedule.
Istad 我能把我的士兵们接回来 是吗
Istad. I'm getting my boys home, right?
我们一直在努力 - 什么意思
We're working on it non-stop. - And that means?
我们不知道他们什么时候回国 我和你一样情报不多
We don't know when they're coming home. I know as much as you do.
难道还得首相来解释这事情吗
And you think it's better for the Prime Minister to explain it?
事情清楚之前别对我指手画脚
Don't judge me until you know the facts.
Istad 我们要开始了
Istad, we need to get started.
我要让你亲自负责我士兵的命运
I hold you personally responsible for the fate of my soldiers.
我们等等私下再谈
We'll discuss this privately afterwards.
首相 大家都应该听听
Prime Minister, everyone should hear.
我们之间坦诚相见 不是吗
We don't have any secrets, do we?
占领区
九月
抱歉 他们在等着
Excuse me. They're waiting.
尊敬的各位
Honorable members...
我很荣幸向大家介绍代理首相Anita Rygh
I'm happy to introduce Acting Prime Minister Anita Rygh.
她将代表挪威政♥府♥与军队领导层
She'll make an announcement on
发表一份声明
behalf of the government and military leadership.
有请
Here we are.
尊敬的各位
Honorable members.
正如你们所见 是我 而不是国防部长
As you see, it is I, and not the Director of Defense -
来告知各位
who will inform you of the
关于在俄挪方士兵的情况
situation about the Norwegian soldiers in Russia.
但在此之前 我想发表一下个人想法
But before that, I want to give -
对海岸警卫队司令Reidar Ryengen
a personal message to Coast Guard Commander Reidar Ryengen.
他请求了这次的会议
He himself asked for this assembly.
我知道你和
I know that you and the
国防部长相互之间关系很好
Director of Defense know one another well.
但这并不允许你破坏军事体系
But that gives you no right to break military protocol.
Istad是你的上司
Istad is your boss.
他是我政♥府♥中备受尊敬的一员
He is greatly respected in my
有着举足轻重的地位
government and will play an important role there.
你和这座大厅里的所有人都隶属于他的指挥
You and everyone in this hall are subject to his authority.
回到被关在俄♥罗♥斯♥的士兵
Onto the soldiers imprisoned in Russia.
你一直说“你的士兵”
The soldiers that you call "Yours".
他们也是我的 我们的士兵
They are just as much mine and ours.
我们希望你是这里唯一一个
We hope that you're the only one here asking questions -
对于政♥府♥和你上司引渡
about the government's and
他们的意愿有所疑虑的人
your boss' willingness to have them extradited.
下次你发现你的情绪激动时 请记住这次
Remember this the next time you notice your feelings taking over.
与俄♥罗♥斯♥方面的谈判非常困难
The negotiations with the Russians are difficult -
因为你部队的六名士兵
because these six soldiers from your branch -
并没有得到他们上级的命令
acted without the knowledge of their superiors.
他们行为的后果
The consequences of their
不仅仅让政♥府♥改变外交策略
actions were not only a change in government.
还将挪威人♥民♥置于危险之中
But it also put the Norwegian people in great danger.
我很庆幸能继续生活在
So I'm happy to continue to live in a country -
政♥府♥和政♥治♥家能够
where there is a government and politicians -
掌控军队的国家
who say what the military should do, and not the other way around.
俄♥罗♥斯♥总部
哈啰Hans Martin 近来如何?
Hello, Hans Martin. How are you?
Sidorova 你知道我在Mourmansk的参谋长Buan吗?
Sidorova, are you aware that my chief of staff Buan at Mourmansk
当然 他要揭露
Sure, it's now becoming interested he reveals
谁该为油气设施的事故负责 这件事现在越来越有趣了
whos responsible for the tragedy at the gas installation.
我们都认定是Geir Eknes再主导这次行动
We both assume that Geir Eknes lead operation
那为什么拒绝了让我与他会面的请求
then why did our request to interview him get rejected?
你知道这件事莫斯科方面是有点感情用事了
You know that was quite an emotional action in Moscow
所以我才更急切地需要跟他谈谈
That makes it more urgent to talk to him
恐怕这不是我能控制的
I'm afraid it's beyond my control
你得想想其他方案了
You have to presume other options
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
现在的局面是非常脆弱的 Hans Martin
The situaion is very delicate Hans Martin.
这样的话你可能得跟我的继任者谈了
You may have to discuss this with my successor
我这份工作就指望这次调查了
My time in office all count on this investigation
我看看我能为你做什么
I see what I can do
谢了
Thank you
莫斯科 俄♥罗♥斯♥
请坐
Have a seat.Sit down please
你已经收到文件了
You received documentation.
但是Eknes并不想谈
Yes but Eknes is not willing to talk
那是得我来决定
That's for me to decide
你到底想怎样?
What do you want?
他说了些什么?
What's he saying?
这里不是美国 我们不是这么办事的
This is not America, it's not like this
他要带我去哪?
Where is he taking me?
他会带你去看Eknes
He will take you to Eknes
这些是关于与Eknes会面的许可
And this regards Eknes have been permitted to interview here
多久前死的 - 至少一周了
How long ago? - At least a week.
给我接Sidorova - 好的
Give me Sidorova. - Okay.
有可能可以把尸体运回国
It should be possible to get him sent home.
第一个回国的士兵必须是活着的
The first soldier to come home will not be dead.
其他人被释放前
No one can know about this
这事不能让其他人知道 明白吗
before the others are released. Understood?
Sidorova没有接
Sidorova isn't available.
接情报部长 - 如果你想守住这件事情
The Intelligence Director. - If you want to keep this secret...
最好只有我们两个人知道
...it's best that only the two of us know about it.
我们有理由相信军队领导层
We have reason to believe that the military leadership -
相对于你 更忠诚于Jesper Berg的团队
has greater loyalty to Jesper Berg's group than you.
可能情报部门有有用的信息
Maybe the intelligence contains valuable information.
法 学 院
很多人有体验过亲朋好友被扣留的感受
Many are experiencing relatives and friends being detained.
不一定是因为他们做错了什么
Not because they did something wrong,
有时候因为他们只是想到要去做
but because they thought about doing it.
出于某种政♥治♥压力
In such times of political pressure,
“接近正义”是必要的
"Access to Justice" Is essential.
可以推动议程
That one can promote one's agenda.
也可以得到关注
That one can be heard.
我赞成“接近正义”是不可或缺
Yes, I agree that "Access to Justice" Is a central problem.
但应该对于那些外来者应该更加注意
But one should take a closer look at those outsiders.
你能详细说说吗 - 这是个棘手的问题
Can you elaborate on that? - It's a tricky question.
在挪威的俄♥罗♥斯♥人是否在法庭上有足够的保护
Do the Russians in Norway have enough protection in the courts?
所以说俄♥罗♥斯♥人是外来者中的弱势方吗
So the Russians are a weak group of outsiders?
在某些情况下 是的 - 你能举些例子吗
In certain cases, yes. - Do you have concrete examples?
在Melkφya袭击中
Three Russian workers were killed
3名俄♥罗♥斯♥工人遇难 多人受伤
and several injured during the Melkφya attack.
你认为他们能够在法律之下得到公正待遇吗
Do you think the people affected are safe under the rule of law?
他们把我们的士兵关在了俄♥罗♥斯♥
They're holding our soldiers prisoner in Russia.
这就是我要说的 我们自动站在了挪威这一方
That's what I mean. We side automatically with the Norwegians.
因此 我们作为法学生
Therefore, it's our task
有保护对方的职责
as the judiciary to protect the other party.
我带了点东西
I've brought a few things.
你想回家吗 Faysal 我能带你回去
Do you want to go home, Faysal? I can get you home.
是谁下的行动命令
Who gave the order for the operation?
是海岸警卫队的人吗
Was it someone in the Coast Guard?
我不知道命令来自于谁
I don't know who the order came from.
只有Geir能够知道
Only Geir was allowed to know.
你和Geir熟吗
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表