剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
You neglected to tell me important information!
他们可能调查你只是例行检查
Maybe they're just investigating you because they're doing their jobs.
Sidorova小姐 - Hans Martin
Miss Sidorova. - Hans Martin?
我需要您的帮助
I need a favor.
那是自卫吗
Was it in self-defense?
我没有 你说你从未如此恨过谁
I didn't... You said that you'd never hated someone so much.
那也是我的感觉 - 我当然恨他
That's how I felt, too. - Of course I hated him!
我是希望他死或者从此消失
I hoped he would be killed or just disappear.
但我没有那么做 我没有做
But I didn't do it! I didn't do it!
你不明白 你没有跟他对视
You don't understand. You didn't look him in the eyes.
他说他后悔没有杀死她 - 我知道 我全都知道
He said he regretted not killing her. - I know! I know all of that.
这就是我们跟他们的区别 我们没有那样干
That's the difference between us and them. We don't do those things.
我们没有
We don't!
我们遵从了法律 上帝啊
We obey the law. My god!
那是我们所尊崇的一切 如果不是的话世界会变成什么样子
That's everything we navigate by! How would society be otherwise?
你选择...成为他们中的一员
You chose... You chose to become one of them!
Hilde... - 不 我不认识你
Hilde... - No, I don't recognize you!
HM 让我开吧 - 不
Let me drive, HM. - No.
你必须让我来开
You have to let me drive.
好
Yeah.
巴黎
你对足球感兴趣吗 Jesper - 不
Are you interested in Football, Jesper? - No.
你没听说过Marius Trésor - 没听过
You've never heard of Marius Trésor? - No.
他是法国的传奇球员 我非常崇拜他
He was a legendary player in France, and I used to adore him.
即使他是一名中后卫 但他仍然出类拔萃
Even though he was a defender. But he was special.
他被我们称为 "自♥由♥人"
He was what we call "a libero", a free man.
他着眼全局 有着非凡的战术意识
This guy had a vision of the game. He had a tactical awareness -
在球场的任一位置都能掌控全局
to control the game from whatever position he took on the pitch.
当我进入政坛 我希望自己成为政♥治♥上的Marius Trésor
And when I took to politics, I wanted to be the Marius Trésor of politics.
即使改变了位置 仍能掌控全局
To remain in full control, even though I change position.
那么为了一切在握 你得按我说的做
So to remain in full control, you just do what I ask.
不 你没懂我的意思 Jesper
No, you're missing the point, Jesper.
你永远都不能让自♥由♥人按你的意思踢球 绝不
You never tell a libero how to play. Never.
不管你想成为谁 你都得遵守游戏规则
Who ever you pretend to be, you still have to obey the rules of the game.
如果你不的话 - 怎么样
If not... - If not?
...我将曝光给媒体你的一切 让你付出相应的代价
...I'll expose you to the press for what you really are.
随便你怎么做
You do what you have to do.
但别忘了在这之前跟你夫人讨论一下
But don't forget to confer with your wife before you do it.
我妻子 她跟此事毫无关系
My wife, she has nothing to do with this.
你是在威胁我的家人吗 - 别这样 Jesper
You're not threatening my family? - Oh, come on, Jesper.
什么
What?
我让你考虑到明天之前 要不要我毁掉你的生活
I'll give you until tomorrow to decide if I'm gonna ruin your life.
继续
Go on!
嗨
Hi.
Astrid最终得到了她的资金支持
Astrid finally received her financial backing.
来自于谁 - Pierre Anselme
From whom? - Pierre Anselme.
我能单独跟Astrid聊聊吗
May I just speak to Astrid in private, please?
Jerome可以听
Jerome stays here.
Astrid 你不能相信Pierre
Astrid, you can't trust Pierre.
你为什么没对Pierre提我们的项目
Why didn't you mention our project to Pierre?
因为Pierre即将不是欧盟议员
Because Pierre won't survive as EU Commissioner more than a few days.
没关系的 他会以私人企业的方式资助我们
That doesn't matter because he's going to fund us through his private company.
那将糟糕十倍
That makes it ten times worse.
Astrid 他很腐♥败♥ - 别 别毁掉这一切
Astrid, he's corrupt. - No. Don't destroy this.
他开设自己的公♥司♥挪用挪威石油资金
He built his fortune on stolen Norwegian oil money.
让她清净一会儿吧 - 别掺和进来
Just give her a moment, please. - Don't get involved.
你说什么
What did you say?
我受够你了
I've had enough of you.
从你进那扇门开始我们就已经参与其中
We got involved the moment you came through that door.
我们帮你逃过了牢狱之灾 我们帮你成为了英雄
We saved you from getting into prison. We made you a fucking hero!
这就是你说谢谢的方式
That's the way we get thanks?
你真的不可理喻 Berg先生
You're fucking unbelievable, Mr. Berg!
我受够了 你给我出去 现在就走
I've had enough of you. Get out of this house. Get out now!
不可理喻
Fucking unbelievable.
俄♥国♥妓♥女♥
将军
Mate!
再玩一局
One more time.
该死的俄♥国♥妓♥女♥
你还好吗
You doing okay?
如果你对让Nikolaj搬进来后悔了的话 可以告诉我
If you regret letting Nikolaj move in, you can tell me.
好的
Okay.
一切都好吗 - 对啊 干嘛这么问
But everything's okay? - Yeah, why do you ask?
我希望你能告诉我
I want you to tell me if...
你有什么麻烦
...you aren't doing okay.
如果有人在学校欺负你 我可以和你老师谈谈
If someone at school is bullying you, I can talk to the teacher.
我不在意 她们说什么都无所谓
I don't care. I don't care what they say to me.
你没必要去忽视 Maja - 我不在意的
You don't have to not care, Maja. - Yes, I do.
我们喜欢Nikolaj和Nadja
We like Nikolaj and Nadja.
我们喜欢俄♥国♥人 所以人们恨我们 这就是她们那么做的原因
We like Russians, so people hate us. That's just how it is.
来自俄♥罗♥斯♥警方的信息
A message came from Russian police.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥格勒乌[情报机关]士兵承认谋杀Stefan Christensen
A Russian GRU soldier admits murdering Stefan Christensen.
他们试图带走他 但冲突升级了
They tried to take him, but the situation escalated.
可信吗
Do we believe that?
在凶器上发现了他的DNA
They found his DNA on the weapon.
去莫斯科 他可能知道Stefan跟谁在合作
Go to Moscow. He might know who Stefan was working with.
我已经问过了 但直接被拒
I already inquired about it, but I got refused immediately.
很抱歉没有告诉你有人调查你的事
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the investigation into you.
别管那个了 我们现在有更重要的任务
Don't focus on that. We have a much bigger task now.
这件事情比司法部更重要
This is bigger than the Justice Department.
反抗组织接受了和平条约来争取时间
The resistance accepted the peace deal to buy time.
为了重组
To regroup.
我们一定很接近了 这就是为什么他们希望我死掉
We must have been close, and that's why they wanted me dead.
你想我做什么
What do you want me to do?
有谁知道那天我们在那个餐厅外面
Who knew that we were outside the restaurant that night?
我们现在在事故现场
We're at the scene of the accident.
太奇怪了
It's so odd.
我几乎快回忆起来了
I almost have it.
那天晚上你应该让我开车的 可能就不会发生车祸了
You should've let me drive that night. Then it wouldn't have happened.
你是说Weland - 对
You mean Weland? - Yeah.
他那天在你那里值班到半夜
He was on duty at your place until midnight.
我马上过来 准备好
I'm coming to you. Be ready.
安全
Clear.
看看这个
Look at this.
他还在用游戏联♥系♥
He's still using the game to communicate?
他们可能换了服务器
They could have changed servers.
在数百万玩家中不可能跟踪到他们
It's near impossible to track them with the millions of players.
输入安全入口密♥码♥
Enter security access code.
Jesper 我需要马上见你
Jesper? I need to meet you now.
今天晚上 对
Tonight, yeah.
好 还在昨天的地方见
Good. We'll meet where we were yesterday.
敬更环保与更伟大的未来
To a greener and greater future.
敬有史以来最差劲的能源议员
To the worst Energy Commissioner for the climate ever.
哈哈 能开展这个环保行动要归功于你 你知道吗
Well, credit to you for starting this green wave, you know?
但作为一个商人 最重要的往往是时机
But as a business man, it's always about timing.
Pierre愿意对钍能源进行双倍的投资
Pierre has accepted to double his investment in thorium energy.
太好了 我还是需要你对挪威解放的政♥治♥支持
Great. But I'm going to still need your political support to liberate Norway.
噢 抱歉 我是不是没有告诉过你
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't tell you -
那个欧盟议员不再存在了 我要辞职了
the EU Commissioner doesn't exist anymore. I'm about to resign.
不 我可不希望这样 - 我必须这样
No, that's not acceptable to me. - I have to.
我必须支持Astrid的项目
I have to in order to help Astrid with her project.
不然 我们甚至申请不了欧盟基金 你知道的
If not, we cannot even apply for EU funding. You know that.
你别想全然抽身 - 这 就像你说的
You're not getting away with this. - "This", as you say...
现在是你两的事了 - 对
...now is between the two of you. - Yes.
好啦 谢谢你 之后联♥系♥
Well, thank you. I'll call you soon.
好的 伙伴
Yes. Partner.
祝你好运 Jesper 这顿饭我请客
Good luck, Jesper. The bill is on me.
你能看出来他是利用你来摆脱我吧
You see that he's using you to escape me?
项目需要钱 - 但不是用脏钱 从石油里偷出来的钱 Astrid
The project needs money. - Not dirty, stolen oil money, Astrid.
所有的石油钱都是脏钱 如果能用于清洁能源那就行了
All the oil money is dirty. It's good if it can be used for clean energy.
我们在说的是一个牺牲了挪威独♥立♥而换钱的人
We're talking about a guy who sacrificed Norway's independence to get rich.
你觉得他在乎你为了独♥立♥而作的斗争吗
Did you think he cared about your struggle for freedom?
不 但现在我没法再逼迫他了 因为你我束手无策
No, but now I can't pressure him. My hands are tied because of you.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表