剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
祝好运 Frida
Good luck, Frida.
长官 大家都在等你
Sir, everyone is ready for you.
首相需要
The Prime Minister needs to
对欧盟决议进行评价 我不便多言
comment on the EU resolution. I can't say more.
其他国防长官的意见呢
What do the other Defense leaders say?
再说一遍 在挪威
Once again, in Norway -
军事官员不参与政♥治♥决策
no military leaders can make political decisions.
我们收到报告
We're getting reports now
前首相Jesper Berg
that former Prime Minister Jesper Berg -
在接受BBC的采访
is giving an interview with the BBC.
他在一艘前往挪威的船上
He's on a ship bound for Norway.
我们现在去法国西岸
We go now to the west coast of France.
应用叫“解放我们的士兵”
The app is called "Free Our Soldiers".
在地图上 你能看到
On the map, you can see what
沿着法国沿岸像是一个V字
looks like a small V sailing along the French coast.
你能给我们解释一下你这么做的原因吗 Jesper Berg
Can you explain to us why you're doing this, Jesper Berg?
我们希望传达一个讯息 解放我们的士兵
We want to send a message to the Free Our Soldiers movement.
V则代表即将取得的胜利
V for victory is in sight.
海岸警卫队很快将获得自♥由♥
The Coastal Guards will soon be free men.
这些士兵们是否
Are these the same soldiers
仅仅因为几个俄♥罗♥斯♥人死亡就被定罪为暴♥动♥吗
convicted for sedition where several Russians died?
他们不是工人 他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队
They were not workers. They were Russian special forces.
首相Anita Rygh把事情本末倒置了
Prime Minister Anita Rygh has turned the whole case upside down.
她操控了挪威法♥院♥系统
She has manipulated the Norwegian court system -
只是为了取悦俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
just to please the Russian government.
妈 打开 我要看看他怎么说
Mom, turn it on. I need to say what he says.
不 你不可以
No, you can't!
你一直因领导袭击
Is it true that you have been
而被起诉恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为 是真的吗
charged with terrorism for ordering the attack?
都是诬告
These are all false accusations,
我到挪威就是为了证明这点
and I'm looking forward to proving it in Norway.
我们稍后再讨论这个话题
We'll be touching on that later.
我注意到你有一些国际来宾
I notice you have some international guests here.
没错 我也非常引以为豪
I do, and I'm very proud of that.
这位是Tomaszewski 波兰议会的一员
This is Mr. Tomaszewski, a member of the Polish Parliament.
Tomaszewski先生 你为什么登上船呢
Mr. Tomaszewski, what are your reasons for being on board?
我们来这儿是为了保证Berg先生回家之路的安全
We are here to guard Mr. Berg's safe journey home.
你为什么觉得Berg先生需要你的保护呢
Why do you believe Mr. Berg needs your protection?
因为Berg先生已经
It's because Mr. Berg has
经历过几次俄♥罗♥斯♥人的袭击
experienced several acts of Russian aggression.
你们来自立陶宛
With you are members of the Lithuanian,
匈牙利 捷克议会
Hungarian, and Czech Parliaments.
你们担心你们的安全吗
Are you at all concerned for your own safety?
不 攻击我们就相当于攻击整个欧盟
No. An attack on one of us would be an attack on the entire EU.
如果有事情发生 整个世界都将见证于此
And if anything bad happens here, the world can watch it.
我们这艘船24小时不间断直播
We're transmitting a live feed 24/7 from this ship.
奥斯陆
我知道
I know.
抱歉 我们没点这个
Excuse me. We didn't order this.
你这单红酒眼光很不错
You got a really good deal on the wine.
你没权出现在这里
You have no right to show up here.
售后服务也很重要 不是吗
Customer service is an important part of business, isn't it?
我说得很清楚了 我对你的酒不感兴趣
I made it clear that I'm not interested in your wine.
你能确认Sidorova
Can you confirm that Sidorova
要在2月20日
is coming to the reception on February 20th -
和所有俄♥罗♥斯♥领导层都将一同前来吗
together with all of the Russian leadership?
我想让你把日期改成23号♥ 延迟
I want you to change the date to the 23rd. Postpone it.
为什么 - 你不需要知道
Why do you want that? - You don't need to know that.
我们不接受 你拿回去
We're not taking that. Take it back.
Nikolaj呢
What about Nikolaj? He
他还可以因谋杀Minnikov被判罪
can still be convicted for killing Minnikov.
我会给你发录音
I'll send you a recording.
最近 我是唯一一个拥有它的人
Currently, I'm the only one who has it.
很确信你不会希望我分享它
Surely you don't want me to share it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是有死刑的
They have the death penalty in Russia.
没必要怀疑这点
There must never be a doubt about this:
Anita Rygh已经
Anita Rygh has acted in a
沦为外国的走狗 我们要证明这点
foreign state's interest. We can prove it!
所以我需要
And so I demand -
宪法法♥院♥弹劾她
that the Constitutional Court bring her in for impeachment!
开始了 - 我在路上 有很多人吗
It's started. - I'm on the way. Are there many people?
听
Listen.
我们是自♥由♥党 支持Jesper Berg
We in the Liberation Party support Jesper Berg -
作为挪威最后一位选举上任的领导人
as the last and only elected state leader in Norway!
嗨 我要和你谈谈
Hi. I need to have a chat with you.
你们的努力被好战者利用了
Your efforts are being exploited by warmongers.
你觉得Berg关心Faisal吗 - 我关心
Do you think Berg cares about Faisal? - I do.
你操控了他的判决
You manipulated his judge.
他本来应该在俄♥罗♥斯♥
He would have been in Russia otherwise.
那不是原因 你不在意Faisal
That wasn't why. You don't care about Faisal.
你应该和他一样在那里
You should be in there like him.
如果我被弹劾了 Jesper Berg将重新掌权 挑起战争
If I'm impeached, Jesper Berg will take over and start a war.
一场短暂却残忍♥的战争 俄♥罗♥斯♥将会胜出
A short, but bloody war that Russia will win.
Faisal没有一丝机会
Then Faisal won't have a chance.
他会回到俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你希望那样子吗
He'll go back to Russia. Do you want that?
如果我不曝光邮件 Faisal会怎么样
What will happen to Faisal if I don't release the emails?
哪里
Where?
怎么了 大家都在等你
What's up? Everyone's waiting for you.
你给他们材料了吗
Did you give them the material?
没 我还在等你 - 很好
No, I was waiting for you. - Good.
我们还是不能这么做
We can't do it after all.
为什么
Why?
我给我男朋友Nikolaj打了电♥话♥
I called my boyfriend Nikolaj.
他来 告诉我我应该走
And he came and said I should go.
我应该离开那里
That I should just get out of there.
Bente - 嗨 我在这儿
Bente? - Hi, I'm here.
我得告诉你一件事 - 什么事情
I have to tell you something. - What?
美好的一天 - 对 美好的一天
To have a wonderful day. - Good. It's a wonderful day.
你看到我手♥机♥了吗 - 有 在这里
Have you seen my phone? - Yes. Here it is.
几乎完美 - 谢谢你
That's almost perfect. - Thank you.
非常好 Maja
Very good, Maja.
是个聪明的女孩 我得走了 你想和我说什么
That's one smart girl. I have to go. What did you wanna tell me?
没什么
Nothing.
你确定 - 嗯 没事
Are you sure? - Yes. It's okay.
好的 再见
Alright, see ya.
你好
Hello?
嗨 是Ingrid B吗
Hi, is this Ingrid B??
我是Bente Norum 我不知道你是否还记得我
This is Bente Norum. I don't know if you remember me.
早上好 有什么新情况吗
Good morning. Anything new?
只不过是群小屁孩 - 他们登陆的时候通知我
It's just a bunch of kids today. - Message me when they log on.
她不想在警局见面 她不相信警♥察♥
She didn't want to meet at PST. She doesn't trust the police.
你没事吧 - 没 只是有点累了
Are you alright? - Yeah, I'm just a bit tired.
你通宵玩那个游戏了吗 - 嗯
Were you playing that game all night? - Yep.
再确认一遍 我是作为线人来的
Just so it's clear, I'm here as a source.
我有个人的名字 但我不知道是不是真名
I have a name for a person, but I don't know if the name is real.
好的
Okay.
我说了这事之后会发生什么
What happens after I say this?
没人知道你做了什么 我们对线人保护非常好
No one will know you did it. We protect our sources well.
还有我女儿
And my daughter?
Annette Kleven
Annette Kleven.
我知道她是一名红酒进口商 但...
I know her as a wine importer, but...
我和她在警局前碰过面
... I met her at the police station,
我知道她为抵抗军干活
and I know she works for the resistance.
现在她希望我
And now she wants me to
将酒店接待日期改了
move the date for a reception at the hotel.
正是Sidorova和她的合作伙伴的接待会
And it's a reception where Sidorova and her associates will be.
改到哪天 - 2月23日
Change it to what date? - February 23rd.
2月23日吗 她说原因了吗
February 23rd? Did she say why?
好的 照做 改成她要求的日期
Okay, then do it. Change the date like she asked.
随时通知我们
Keep us informed.
你会干涉的 对吗 必须阻止她
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表