剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
这种做法不是用过很多次了吗
it has been done a thousand times before
这只会让他们食髓知味
That would make kidnapping so popular
Hans Martin -我跟我太太过去总是在帮你
Hans Martin -Both me and my wife were always help you before in the past
我保证 我会尽一切努力来拯救你女儿
I promise I'll do what ever it takes to save your daughter
我也恨Christensen
I hate Christensen
Hans Martin 我感到很遗憾 我能怎么帮你?
Hans Martin I am really sorry, how can I help?
吃一点吗
Do you want a little?
你想吃什么 我们有萨拉米和火腿
Do you want anything? We have salami and ham.
我把这个放这儿 你饿了再吃
I'll put this here. You can eat it if you're hungry.
你为什么只买♥♥了这些破芝士
Why the hell didn't you buy anything but that fucking cheese?
你就不能买♥♥点巧克力酱或者别的
Couldn't you have bought Nutella or something?
有消息吗
Is there any news?
没有
No.
我就不该建议派一个俄♥罗♥斯♥法官
I should never have suggested a Russian judge.
你为什么不说话
Why aren't you saying anything?
具体细节我的律师会联♥系♥你
My lawyer will contact you with the details.
好的
Okay.
感谢你的合作 Nadja会很高兴回到酒店的
Thanks for your cooperation. Nadja will run the hotel in your spirit.
嗨Zoya -嗨Bente
Hi Zoya -Hi Bente
你打算什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
额 我... 其实我还没决定 - 好吧
Oh I am... I haven't decided yet -OK
别骗我就是了 行吗 -什么意思
Just don't lie to me OK? -What's that?
我知道你打算把你的股份卖♥♥给Minnikov
I know that you are about to sell your share to Minnikov
就算我真这么做了 对你也没差 -当然有差
If I do it makes no difference to you -Of course it does
你依然持有你的股份 你也会继续经营这里
You have your share you will be still running it
Zoya我们是一起创建这家酒店的 现在你
Zoya you and I were started this together and now you
却一声不吭就要把股份卖♥♥了 为什么
are selling out without saying a word to me why?
你觉得我有选择吗 -当然有 你总是有选择的
Do you think I had a choice -Of course you had a choice you always do
当Minnikov想要一样东西的时候 就没有选择
Not when Minnikov want something
事情就是这样 -我不懂Zoya 这...
that is that -I don't get it now Zoya it's...
我宁愿把股份卖♥♥了而不是被杀掉
I'd rather sell than I'm dead
对不起 Bente
I am sorry Bente
那我们做的所有的事情都失败了 - 你不会被警♥察♥威胁
Then everything we've done is lost. - You weren't threatened by the police.
求你了 Leon 我们找不到别的人能恢复链接了
Please, Leon. We don't know anyone else that can recover the link.
你疯了吗 他们把设备带走了 - 你父亲呢
Are you crazy? They took the equipment. - What about your father?
他有电脑吗
Does he have a computer?
我爱我的祖国 但是我爱着的...
I love my country, but what I love...
是我们一直都能找到和平的方式
...is that... we always find a peaceful way.
无论我们在反抗什么 我们都带着爱
Whatever we're fighting against, we do it with love.
我们的初衷是想要那些士兵们被释放
We lay down because we want the soldiers to be set free.
是因为觉得我们的国家很快就会变成我们不想要的样子
And because we feel that our country will soon become something we don't want.
但是我们要和「解放挪威」以及他们的方式划清距离
But we distance ourselves from Free Norway and their methods.
我最希望的就是Andrea平安回家
There's nothing I want more than for Andrea to come home safe.
通缉
[WANTED]
PST总部
PST HEADQUARTERS
嘿 我们得到一条消息 看起来可信
Hi. We got a tip. It seems credible.
她发过来一条监控视频
She sent in a surveillance video.
这是他女朋友
That's his girlfriend.
这是哪里 - 在Gudbrandsdalen Otta附近
Where is this? - In Gudbrandsdalen, near Otta.
往回倒一点
Go back a little.
他们不应该打电♥话♥吗 - 我们打
Weren't they supposed to call? - We'll call.
什么时候
When?
当他们想明白了后果 会打来的
When they've understood the consequences, they'll come.
如果他们没有呢
What if they don't?
他们会的
They're going to.
她是PST主管的女儿 -我知道 但是万一没有呢
She's the Director of PST's daughter. - I know, but what if it doesn't happen?
怎么了
What's going on?
我不想听这个
I'm not interested in hearing this.
你应该听我说 给我些有用的东西
You should listen to me. Give me something.
不 那不可能
No, that won't work.
我觉得他们知道我们在哪了 - 为什么
I think they know where we are. - Why?
他们要我们再撑一会儿 -你怎么说的
They asked for more time. - What did you answer?
我说了不行 - 但是我们现在要干嘛
I said no. - But what are we doing?
我们要出门去 - 快来Andrea
We're going on a trip. - Come on, Andrea.
我们必须现在就走 - 把那些画带着
We have to go now. - Take the drawing with you.
警♥察♥需要从这里划开隔离线 你不能在这里
The police need to put the line here. You're not allowed to be here.
你要把这个打开吗
Are you going to open it?
你好 Christensen - 你们还有六分钟
Hello, Christensen. - 6 minutes left.
我们知道 你为什么要关机
We know that. Why did you turn off your phone?
你现在听我说 发生什么了
You're talking to me now. What's up?
当局会答应你的要求
The authorities will comply with your demands.
全部释放吗 - 是的 但是这需要几个小时
All of them? - Yes, but it will take a couple hours.
不 这不行
No, that won't work.
我理解 如果我从司法部长那里发布一个担♥保♥书呢
I understand. What if I send a guarantee from the Attorney General?
一个犯人一个担♥保♥ - 没问题
One guarantee and one prisoner. - Okay.
你怎么把Andrea送回来
How will you deliver Andrea?
Christensen 你在听吗 - 我之后打给你
Christensen? Are you there? - I'll call you back.
我们现在要玩一个捉迷藏
We're going to play hide and seek now.
站起来面朝那棵树
Stand up against the tree.
快点 站起来面朝那棵树
Come on. Stand up against the tree.
闭上眼睛 数到一百
Close your eyes and count to a hundred.
快 我说了闭上眼数到一百
Come on. Close your eyes and count to a hundred, I said.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
Stefan - 走开!
Stefan! - Move!
你到底在干些什么 看着我 Stefan!
What the fuck are you doing? Look at me, Stefan!
五 六 七 ...
Five, six, seven...
八 九 十 十一 十二.
Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
我现在对他们有前所未有的强烈感觉
I've never felt anything so strong as what I feel for them.
别动 -警♥察♥
Easy! - Police!
我们走
Let me go!
Stefan呢 - 还没抓到
What about Stefan? - No.
和平协定必须要「解放挪威」完全解除武装
The peace deal entails the full disarming of Free Norway.
反抗战士们被承诺获得完全赦免
The resistance fighters were promised full amnesty.
部分警局报告武器已经陆续上缴
Several police districts report that weapons are being turned in.
首相Anita Rygh因为达成协议 树立了威望
Prime Minister Anita Rygh has gained prestige for carrying out the deal...
妈 你买♥♥了一个新的冰箱
Mom, you bought a new fridge.
以及首相和她的团队良好的政♥治♥举措
...good political work by the Prime Minister and her staff.
俄♥罗♥斯♥当局也支持此次协议
Russian authorities were also behind the deal.
我觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥人继续实行特赦的其中一个原因
I think that one of the reasons the Russians went along with the amnesty -
就是海岸护卫队的士兵们被判决了
was that the Coast Guard soldiers were sentenced.
我们一定能做些什么的 这不符合逻辑
There must be something we can do. There's no logic in this.
「解放挪威」的所有人得到了特赦 而Faysal被定罪为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
All of Free Norway gets amnesty while Faysal is convicted as a terrorist.
Frida...
Frida...
这是政♥治♥ 不是逻辑
It's politics, not logic.
好 在哪里
OK where?
我不能说 但如果你有兴趣的话我们会接你过去 Hans Martin
I can't tell but we will bring you there if you are interested
一切决定权在你Hans Martin
it's entirely up to you Hans Martin
我有兴趣
I'm interest
一人做事一人当
Started alone, ends alone.
是这样吗
Is that how it is?
到头来还是头孤狼
Still a lone wolf?
成为一个弃子 见弃于人
Someone nobody wants anything to do with.
是不是连「解放挪威」都以你为耻
Is even Free Norway embarrassed by you?
还有谁知道这次绑♥架♥ Vold知道吗
Who else knew about the kidnapping? Did Vold know?
还有谁 - 你现在认真的吗
Anyone else? - Are you serious now?
你还有十秒 - 这不是那么容易的事
You have 10 seconds. - It's not as easy as that.
我甚至没能杀了Andrea
I couldn't even kill Andrea.
你瞧 我们两个还很相似
You see. Maybe you and I are alike.
我后悔我没有杀了Andrea
I regret that I didn't kill Andrea.
她就能永远是个孩子了
One should be consistent with children.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表