剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我们无法和一个
We can't cooperate with a
持续不断侵犯我们领土的国家合作
country that consistently violates our borders.
我给我的男朋友Nikolaj打电♥话♥
I called my boyfriend Nikolaj.
他让我回家 他会处理好一切
He said I should go home, that he'd take care of it.
你觉得他还在用游戏联络吗
Do you think he's still using the game to communicate?
趴下
Down!
我在APP里放了间谍软件
I put spyware in the app.
首相官邸有人已经下载了
Someone in the PM's office downloaded it.
有上千页文件 要花好几周才能看完
There's thousands of pages. They'll take weeks to go through.
或许你留在这里才是最好的选择
Then maybe it's best you keep living here.
芬兰提议
Finland will propose a
俄♥罗♥斯♥应当撤离挪威
resolution that Russian should leave Norway.
必须要有人阻止他 在他挑起战争之前
Someone needs to stop that man before he starts a war.
巴黎
JJesper
Jesper.
你看上去糟透了 - 谢谢你
You look worse than ever. - Thank you.
会议如何
So how was the meeting?
新任议长同意
The new Commissioner agreed to
下周将我们的提议提交到议会
present our resolution to Parliament next week.
不会吧 太棒了
No. Fantastic.
打扰一下 两杯伏特加 谢谢
Excuse me. Two vodkas, please.
我们还得投票 - 我知道法国站我们这边
We still have to vote. - I know France will vote in our favor.
我们能赢 Antti 我和你说过我们能赢
We're gonna win this, Antti. I told you we were gonna win.
是 你说过 但是除非挪威政♥府♥同意
Yes, you did. But the EU won't kick the Russians out -
不然欧盟不会主动把俄♥罗♥斯♥踢出去
unless the Norwegian government consents.
我知道 但目前的首相 Anita
I know, but our current Prime Minister, Anita -
她太软弱了 在这事情上没法对抗俄♥罗♥斯♥
she's too weak to oppose Russia on this.
我想的是如果她
I assume that even if she
能够意识到这是将俄♥罗♥斯♥人
realizes this is a golden opportunity...
彻底赶走的绝佳机会
...to actually get the Russians out...
我不太确定她会这么想
I wouldn't be too certain about that.
你需要的是当决议通过时
What you need is my presence
我能够出现在挪威
in Norway when the resolution goes through.
因此 我正在准备
So I'm preparing.
我找到了一个进入挪威且不会被逮捕的方法
I found a way to travel to Norway without being arrested.
这是一艘属于波兰基金会的私人船只
It's a private ship owned by a Polish foundation.
一些东欧国家将会支持我
Several of the Eastern EU countries will support me.
Jepser 现在别捣乱
Jesper, don't mess things up now.
占领区
二月 (上)
他们想家了 他们更多的俄♥国♥风味
They miss home. They need more Russian flavors.
我觉得味道还不错 但我对于改菜单还不是很清楚
I think it tastes good, but I don't know about changing the menu.
我同意 这还不够 所以我觉得
I agree; it's not enough. That's why I was thinking -
为何不成为奥斯陆地区
Why not having a reception
最有影响力的俄式餐厅呢
for the most influential Russians in Oslo?
我认识莫斯科最好的大厨 他是我的一个朋友
I know the best chef in Moscow. He's a friend of mine.
我问过他 要来这里烧菜吗 他说好
I asked him to come do the cooking and he said yes.
Nadja 我真心觉得你应该在问他之前先和我沟通一下
Nadja, I really think you should've asked me before asking him.
我觉得我们之间需要一些积极的共同点
I feel we need to be linked to something positive.
而不是我爸爸
Not what happened to my father.
Sidorova认识我爸爸 我肯定她要过来
Sidorova knew my father. I'm sure she will come.
我能问她 - 好吧 Nadja
I can ask her. - Okay, Nadja...
让我给她发一封恰当的邀请函 好吗
Please let me send her a proper invitation, okay?
嗨 Nikolaj
Hi, Nikolaj.
哦 薄饼吗 - 嗯 试试看
Oh, blini? - Yeah. Dig in.
今天法国和西班牙宣布
Today France and Spain announced
他们将同意俄♥罗♥斯♥离开
they will vote in favor of a Russian pull-out.
多数成员国现在似乎都希望俄♥罗♥斯♥离开
Most member states now seem to want Russia to leave.
欧盟总理Rudolf Teichmann
EU President Rudolf Teichmann
没有取消军事援助
didn't rule out military assistance -
如果挪威政♥府♥需要的话
if the Norwegian government asks for help.
欧盟什么时候才能停止这些毫无意义的决议
When will the EU stop producing these pointless resolutions?
为什么毫无意义 - 你不要求 他们就没办法了
Why pointless? - They'll never act unless you ask them.
我们最初的协议中就指出俄方现在应该撤离
Even our initial agreement says Russia should have left by now.
能让我们单独谈会儿吗
Would you excuse us for a minute?
如果我们支持这项决议 俄♥罗♥斯♥就将宣战
Russia is threatening war if we support the resolution.
那我们需要通知欧盟
Then we need to inform the EU.
你能帮我打给欧盟总理吗
Will you call the EU President for me?
这项决议给你
This resolution offers you an
一个历史性的机会摆脱掉俄♥罗♥斯♥人
historic opportunity to get rid of the Russians.
只要他们友好的撤离
Only if they leave in a friendly manner.
真正的朋友应该互相尊重
True friends should respect each other.
是的 但俄方认为这是一种挑衅
Yes, but Russian considers this a provocation.
别忘了他们是在你的要求下进入挪威的
Don't forget they entered Norway at your request.
呆6个月 而不是2年
To stay for six months, not two years.
很多其他成员国
Many other member states are
很担忧俄♥罗♥斯♥的挑衅行为
concerned about Russia's provocative behavior.
如果挪威爆发战争他们会放心吗
Will they be reassured if war breaks out in Norway?
没人希望战争 - 那为什么不先试着协商呢
No one wants war. - Then why not attempt to negotiate first?
我们不想让俄方觉得
We don't want to give Russia
他们的撤离是可协商的
the impression their withdrawal is negotiable.
挪威无法支持这个决议
Norway can't support this
除非万不得已
resolution unless all options have been exhausted.
好的 我会考虑视频会议
Okay, I will allow for a video conference -
我会让俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道
and I'll let the Russians
你是他们最好的大使
know that you're their best ambassador.
臭婊♥子♥
Damn slut.
我要给你看样东西
I need to show you something.
看 Anita的信
Look. Anita's email.
“国家的安全
"The Kingdom's security
取决于海岸警卫队的认罪”
depends on the Coastal Guards' conviction."
9月28日 在Faisal认罪前
September 28th is the day before Faisal was convicted.
你太棒了
You're totally fantastic.
我以为你放弃了
I thought you'd given up.
嗯 直到我得到一个关键词
Yeah, until I got a tip where to search.
谁给的 - 这就有问题了 因为...
From whom? - That's the problem, because...
我也不知道是谁
I have no idea who sent it.
19:42 9月28日
一定是想助我们一臂之力的人
It must be someone who wants to help.
如果是警局的圈套
What if it's a trap from PST?
来证明我们黑了他们 - 别这么疑神疑鬼
To reveal that we hacked it. - Don't be so paranoid.
看这个
Look at this.
首相@AnitaRygh 敦促法官
对海岸警卫队士兵的裁决
她从那里知道的 - 不晓得
Where did she get this from? - Don't know.
警局觉得可能是邮件服务器被黑了导致的
PST thought our email server had been hacked. Maybe that.
这可是犯罪 - 没人在意是不是犯罪
That's a serious offense. - No one will care about that.
媒体已经开始打电♥话♥了
The press has already started calling.
我的邮件通信不能泄露
My email correspondence can't come out.
嗨 老爸呢 - 他可能在卫生间
Hi. Where's Dad? - He's probably in the bathroom.
你要去睡觉了 很晚了
You need to go to sleep. It's late.
晚安
Goodnight.
2月23日 我们需要你在奥斯陆
We need you in Oslo on February 23rd.
什么任务 - 一次武装行动
What's the mission? - An armed operation.
哪里 - 你会收到消息
Where? - You'll get a message.
一小时半前发生的
That happened half an hour ago.
Weland收到了见面坐标
Weland received meeting coordinates.
之前由提及过23号♥吗
Was February 23rd mentioned earlier?
没 据我们所知没有
No, not as far as we know.
你和其他人确认过了吗
Have you checked with the others?
没人记录到具体威胁
No one's recorded a concrete threat.
但欧盟委员会
But the EU Parliament is
那天将票决挪威解决方案
voting on the Norway resolution that day.
有人找你
There's a call for you.
你好 我是Frida - 嗨 Frida 我是Jesper Berg
Hello, this is Frida. - Hi, Frida, this is Jesper Berg.
嗨 我刚刚看到你推特
Hi? I just saw your tweet.
我想说
I just want to say that
你男朋友将面临的法律程序
the whole legal process with your boyfriend -
让我很失望 我能想象你的感受
upsets me, so I can imagine how you feel about it.
如果你有证据
If you're sitting on evidence -
我建议你把证据带给自♥由♥党
I'd advise you to take it to the Liberation Party.
我可以把Harald Vold的号♥码给你
I can send you the number for Harald Vold.
等一下
Just a second.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表