剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
We're certified to check the content here so if you wouldn't mind...
晚上好 先生 -发生什么事了
Good evening sir -What's happening?
只是例行检查而已 先生
Just routine control sir
我们有检查这个货柜箱的许可
We're certified to check this containers so if you wouldn't mind
但你们在找什么呢 -先生 照我说得去做就是了
But what are you looking for? -Please, do what I tell you
谢谢 请站到一旁
Thank you, please step aside
Faisal
Faisal
这些海岸警卫队当时在进行例行性的检查
These coast guards were performing a routine inspection
他们无权进入这个设施
They have no right to enter the installation
很显然这起事件严重违反了我们的和平协议
Clearly they are rudely serious violation of our peace agreement
而我们的协议 允许我们在挪威领土上为保护俄♥国♥利益而行动
And our agreement, we have permission to defend Russian interest on Norwegian soil
当然也包括这个设施
Including this installation
这不包括部属巡航导弹 不行
Not with cruise missiles, NO
我们有权在恐怖攻击的威胁下保护我们的利益
We have right to defend our interest from the act of terror
不管你想不想对付恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
which you intentionally or not intentionally on not doing
现在不是在谈恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 而是我们挪威被关押的现役军人
We're not talking about terrorism, we're talking about soldiers on active duty
首相先生 你有办法分辨挪威军人跟反抗份子吗
Mr. prime minister, can you tell the difference between the Norwegian soldiers and the resistance?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们相信这些人是受「解放挪威」组织指使的
We believe that these people are bredute on behave of "Free Norway"
如...如果你有任何证据可以证明的话我们很乐意看看
If...If you have any intelligence proving this we would very much like to see it
你们的武装部队正对我们的设施发起全面进攻
Your armed forces are launching a full-scale attack on our installation right now
挪威军队进入了Melkφya
Norwegian forces are moving into Melkφya.
「解放挪威」牺牲了一切来解放这个国家
Free Norway is sacrificing everything to liberate the country.
我们承受的越不公 我们就越强大
The more injustice is inflicted on us, the more we grow.
这谋划已久了 我只能这么说
It was planned a long time ago. That's all I can say.
如果士兵和「解放挪威」存在着联♥系♥ 我们立马需要查清
If there's a link between the soldiers and Free Norway, we need to know now.
如果「解放挪威」参与了 可能是对Vold的逮捕作出的回应
If Free Norway is involved, it could be a reaction to Vold's arrest.
我想要一个具体的答案 不是你个人的分♥析♥ Djupvik
I want a concrete answer, not your personal analysis, Djupvik.
首相希望最先查清「解放挪威」是否参与此事
The Prime Minister's first priority is to find out if Free Norway is behind this.
我们在潜水艇里部署了一支海豹突击队
We have a company of Navy Seals being deployed from a submarine.
我们也在这里和这里部署了两只不同的队伍
We also have two different teams who have landed here and here.
拖住他们直到我们和俄♥罗♥斯♥当局交涉结束
Hold them back until we've spoken with Russian authorities.
在挪威领土上解救挪威士兵是我们的责任
It's our responsibility to free Norwegian soldiers on Norwegian land.
除非Eknes上尉的行为得到了命令
Not if Lieutenant Eknes acts without orders!
俄♥国♥的军用直升机正在接近Melkφya
Russian military helicopters are closing in on Melk?ya.
我们不能冒险 - 首相 这就是现状
We can't risk... - Prime Minister, that's the situation.
我们必须在俄♥罗♥斯♥增援部队到达前解救士兵们
We have to free the soldiers before the Russian reinforcements arrive.
我们得带他们走 快 快
We'll take them with us. Quickly, quickly!
神父之前和Wench谈过话 - 他已经来过这里三次了
The priest spoke to Wench last. - He's already been here three times.
但他不太对劲
But there's something with him.
他记住太多细节了
He remembers way too many details.
没有理由能抓他过来 他是不是有个儿子
There's no point bringing him in. Didn't he have a son?
对 - 抓他来
Yeah. - Try bringing him in.
理由 - 因为搜索敏感信息
For what? - For Googling something or other.
把他儿子带过来
Bring the son in.
我们没来的及解救海岸警卫队的士兵
We didn't manage to free the Coast Guard soldiers.
我们占领了Melkφya 缴械了俄♥罗♥斯♥的安保力量
We took Melkφya and disarmed the Russian security forces.
哪里有多少我们的士兵 - 300人左右 我们控制着那片区域
How many soldiers do we have there? - Around 300. We control the area.
欧盟法国理事委员来电
The French EU Commissioner is calling.
接进来
Yeah, put him on.
早安首相先生 俄♥国♥人对他们在当地的工人表达了强烈关切
Good morning Mr. prime minister, the Russian great concern to us regarding the local workforce
你可以告诉我他们是否有任何伤亡吗
Can you tell me if they have any casualties
两名俄♥国♥工人死亡 七人受伤
Two Russian workers are dead, seven injured
但这是他们自己侵犯行为的后果
But this is a consequence of their own aggression
如果你不从油气设施撤出的话 我无法阻止俄♥国♥侵犯你们
I can not prevent Russian aggression unless you withdraw with the gas installation first
我们需要... -那我们的海岸警卫队呢 他们什么时候能回家
We need... -What about our Coast Guards, when will we get them home?
皮耶尔...我...对不起 我为我的国防部长向你道歉
Pierre... I am... I am sorry, I apologize for the chief of defence
俄♥国♥指控你的军队与反抗份子有合作
Russia claims your army is cooperating with the resistance
如果你跟俄♥国♥作对的话那欧盟也保护不了你
EU will not protect you if you ?? ?? ?? with Russia
所以你必须马上撤离油气设施
So you must leave the gas installation now
这个决定我必须征询国会
I need to consult such decision with the parliament
好...做你认为该做的吧
OK... Do whatever you think you have to do
但你若是不妥协的话 我也帮不了你
But if you don't give in, I can not help you
我不会对我的手下袖手旁观的
I'm not stopping my men from helping their own.
你的职业操守现在不在讨论范围内
Your professional pride isn't the topic.
你这是对挪威人♥民♥的背叛
That's a betrayal of the Norwegian people.
你必须得撤下国防长官
You have to let the Director of Defense go.
他快没办法撤回军队了
He's losing it over the recalling of the troops.
我做不到 你明白吗
I can't do that. Do you understand?
我不能和我们国防力量对抗
I can't go against our own Defense.
这不是国防力量 这些士兵基本是叛军
It's not Defense behind this. The soldiers are basically deserters.
没有哪一个首相会为了
No Prime Minister goes to war -
一个不是自己下的命令而开战
for an action he didn't order.
我喘不过... 停车 停车 我要下车
I can't breathe... Stop the car! Stop. I need to get out.
大议会 奥斯陆
你觉得要取悦俄♥罗♥斯♥多久才能拯救我们
How long do you think pleasing the Russians will save us?
Jesper已经尝试过了 - 他叛变了 你亲眼见到的
That was exactly what Jesper tried. - He turned. You saw how that went.
你得告诉民众 他们无法操控政♥府♥的行为
You need to show the people behind it they can't dictate what the government does.
人们不是这么看的 - 他们会的
That's not how people see it. - Yes, it is!
如果你现在开战了 与俄♥罗♥斯♥作对 那么你就输了
If you go to war now and stand up to the Russians, you're lying down -
输给了那些蔑视法律的挪威人
for Norwegians who take the law into their own hands.
如果我炒了国防部长 我就得代替他
If I fire the Director of Defense, I have to replace him.
否则就是战争
The alternative is war!
你好 等等 我听不清
Hi. Wait, I can't hear you. Hi.
俄♥罗♥斯♥总部 奥斯陆
Irotsjka 你还喜欢这个国家吗 - 喜欢这里的人♥民♥
Irotsjka, do you still like the country? - The people here, yeah.
但不喜欢这里的领导人 - 为什么
But not the leaders. - Why not?
他们都没骨气 - 没骨气
They have no courage. - No courage?
这是半年来第二次遇到这种情况了
It's the second time in 6 months that we've had a situation like that.
军队内部派系在起内讧
Factions of the military are vying for influence.
因此我来协助你
That's why I've come to help you.
莫斯科那里可快没耐心了
The guys in Moscow are beginning to lose patience.
他们想让我们引渡海岸警卫队的士兵
They want us to extradite the Coast Guard soldiers.
如果他们那么想...
If they want that...
那是不可能的
they won't get it.
那共进晚餐呢 - 晚餐那没问题
But we'll have dinner? - We'll have dinner.
你之前去哪里了 - Anders接了一个很重要的电♥话♥
Where the hell have you been? - Anders had an important call.
现在没有比国会主席更重要的吧
There's no one more important than the Parliamentary President now.
欧盟理事会打来了电♥话♥ 俄♥国♥人给我们一天时间来解决这个事情
The EU Commissioner called. The Russians gave us a day to solve this.
我不出席了
I'm going to withdraw.
你♥他♥妈♥必须出席
You can't fucking withdraw now!
我可以对外宣布你已经有第二方案了
I can announce that you've found an alternative.
我已经下定决心了
But I've made up my mind.
你得和他说说 我已经和国防部 欧盟 俄♥罗♥斯♥那边都说过了
You need to talk to him. I talked to Defense, the EU, and the Russians.
你刚刚和谁打电♥话♥ - 另一种解决方案
Who were you talking to? - There's another solution.
我在路上了
Hi. I'm on the way.
我十分期待
I'm really looking forward to it.
这会是一个比以往更小的政♥府♥
This will be a smaller government than we're used to.
麻雀虽小 五脏俱全 我和总检察长说过了
But it meets all the requirements. I cleared it with the Attorney General.
PST总部
他15岁 - 抱歉
He's 15 years old. - Sorry.
没人能够因为那种理由拘留他 我已经和我的律师谈过了
No one gets a restraining order for that. I've talked to my lawyer.
Jvold 你怎么在这儿
Jvold. Why are you here?
他儿子因为藏♥毒♥被抓
His son was caught for possession of narcotics.
PST不处理藏♥毒♥案件 - 别 我知道你的工作/我知道你想干什么
PST doesn't deal with narcotics cases. - Stop. I know what you're doing.
我们预防恐怖袭击
We're preventing terroristic attacks.
我们认为你包庇国家恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之一Wenche Arnesen
We think you're protecting Wenche Arnesen, one of the country's worst terrorists.
我们之前谈过 我今天不是为了这个来这儿
We talked about that before. That's not why I'm here today.
没错 但如果要我帮你解决你儿子的案子
No, but if I'm going to help you with the case against your son -
我就得要更多的信息 - 我不能这么做 他还是个孩子
I'm going to need more info. - I can't do that. He's just a child.
斯德哥尔摩
你好 - 欢迎 怎么样
Good to see you. - Welcome. Doing well?
谢谢 还好
Thanks. Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
好了 我们到齐了 挪威未来的流亡政♥府♥
Okay. We'll all together. Norway's future exile government.
现在我们为了我们国家而战
Now we'll fight for our country.
欢迎 Anders
Welcome, Anders.
俄♥国♥派遣军舰航向挪威在巴伦支海的油气设施
Russia sents warships toward a Norwegian gas plant in the Barents Sea
俄♥罗♥斯♥战舰进入挪威水域 挪威军队拒绝离开天然气设施
Anita 去和国会主席说说 他一直都很喜欢你
Anita, talk to the Parliamentary President. He always liked you.
如果整个委员会这个下午都能到这儿来的话是最好不过了
It's best if the whole Presidium comes here during the afternoon.
一或两个副♥主♥席♥正在争取国会同意
One, maybe two of the Vice Presidents is getting a ministerial post, so all -
所有的选举人员都参与进来 - 国王呢
the elected officials are involved. - What about the King?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表