剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
挪威的石油与天然气特权将由NovGas公♥司♥接手
Norway's oil and gas concessions are to be managed by NovGas.
而NovGas是由俄独♥裁♥执政者Konstantin Minnikov掌控的
NovGas is controlled by a Russian oligarch named Konstantin Minnikov.
他不费分毫力气获得这些特权转手卖♥♥出以获得巨大利益
He obtains these concessions for nearly nothing and sells them for a huge profit.
你在Stern的采访使我很多同事极其紧张
Your interview in Stern made some of my colleagues very nervous.
我不想你走 - 那MaJa怎么办
I don't want you to leave. - What about Maja?
我希望你两见见面 - 这是Jerome
I want the two of you to meet. - This is Jerome.
对人♥权♥协会及我的律师我深表感谢
I feel grateful to the Human Rights Court and to my lawyer.
我就要回挪威了 - 我们中有内鬼
I'll be back in Norway. - We have an informant among us.
跟Stefan Christensen一伙的是谁
Who was Stefan Christensen working with?
内阁大楼
非常荣幸在这里接待我们所有的邻居
I'm very glad we have managed to assemble all our neighbors here.
瑞典 芬兰 丹麦
Sweden. Finland. Denmark.
并且我们首次邀请到了俄♥国♥代表
And we have also invited Russia for the first time.
我们的挪威-俄♥国♥合作正取得良好的结果
Our Norwegian-Russian cooperation is reaping positive results.
我们的贸易合约带给双方对美好未来的信心
Our trade agreement has given both countries a renewed faith in the future.
现在我们希望邀请你们也加入进来
And now we want you to become a part of this positive cooperation.
Rygh
Rygh.
你不是真的认为我们会以任何形式跟俄♥国♥合作吧
You can't seriously believe that we would cooperate with Russia in any way?
我们有一份汇报 如果你
We have a presentation, and if you...
我们不可能与一个持续武力侵犯我们边境的国家合作
We cannot cooperate with a country that consistently violates our borders.
对 我懂你的意思 这也是为什么我们需要终止他们的武力侵犯
No, I understand that. Which is why we need to end that.
这在我们的合作条件里也是非常重要的一点
And that is a very important point in our proposal.
在所有层面我们都需要更深入的合作
We need closer cooperation at all levels.
那你的意思是
And with that you mean?
我们换一种思路来想
We need to think in new ways.
我们不是敌人 我们是邻居
We are not enemies. We are neighbors.
所以问题出在我们的看法喽
So the problem is our attitude?
你认为我们应该把俄♥国♥武装战机
You think we should look at the Russian military aircraft -
持续非法闯入我们的领空看成是友好访问
that constantly violate our airspace as a friendly visit?
据我所知 芬兰的飞机也常常进入俄领空区
As far as I know, Finnish planes enter Russian airspace constantly.
有了更深入的合作 谁都不能侵犯谁
With closer cooperation, no one would infringe on anybody.
我们和欧盟有条约 - 对
Our obligations lie with the EU. - Yes.
你能从中能获得什么安慰吗
And what consolation do you get from that?
我相信你有一个强大的军事力量当盟友
I believe it's better to have one of the greatest military powers behind you...
要比当敌人更好
...rather than coming at you.
这是威胁吗 - 当然不是 绝对不是
Is that a threat? - Of course not. On the contrary.
为什么还有俄♥国♥空军侵犯芬兰领空这种问题
Why do we have a problem with Russian aircraft violating Finnish airspace?
为什么你要表现的这么强势
Why do you have to be so goddamn dominating?
这让人很沮丧 - 我知道
It's frustrating. - I know.
占领区
一月
你丈夫很幸运
Your husband was lucky.
根据现场残骸 事情本可能会更糟糕
When one looks at the wreckage, it could have been much worse.
撞车有什么新情报吗
Do you know any more about the collision?
我们没找到任何你跟车辆相撞的证据
We find nothing that indicates that you collided with a car.
没有油漆擦痕迹 也没有轮胎印
No paint residue, no tire tracks.
你们认为那只是个意外
You think it was an accident?
那里曾经发生过类似车祸 而且那天路上结了冰
Car accidents have happened there before, and the road was icy.
你还记得发生事故时的其他事情吗
Do you remember any more from the time of the accident?
不 什么都不记得了
No, I don't remember anything.
你当时在外面干嘛
What were you doing out there?
今天要不就到这儿吧
Maybe that's enough for now?
早日康复 Djupvik 祝你好运
Get well soon, Djupvik. Good luck.
我出去走走
I need air.
那不是个意外 - 你什么意思
It was no accident. - What do you mean?
那场车祸 我全神贯注的在跟踪嫌疑人
My crash. I was preoccupied with the suspect.
你现在想起来了吗 - 不是
Do you remember now? - No.
不是撞车 但有辆车在我后面
Not the crash, but there was a car behind me.
你怎么没告诉调查员 - 我不相信他们
Why didn't you tell the investigators? - Because I don't trust them.
如果仔细调查是不可能得出
It's impossible that a thorough investigation could have concluded...
仅仅是个意外的结论
...that it was an accident.
可他们为什么撒谎 - 我不知道
But why would they lie about it? - I don't know.
我认为他在司法部有内线
I think that he has contacts in the Justice Department.
内线 你在说什么
Contacts? What are you talking about?
你能帮我查查这些调查人员里面有没有跟司法部有关的人吗
Can you check if there's a connection to the investigators?
你让我监视我的同事
You want me to spy on my colleagues?
这比警♥察♥调查复杂多了
This goes much deeper than the police investigators.
司法部也参与其中
The Justice Department is involved.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
如果我告诉你这些人涉嫌参与Andrea的绑♥架♥案呢
And if I'm talking about the people involved in Andrea's kidnapping?
187 - 424
187. - 424.
芬兰总理接你电♥话♥了吗
Does the Finnish President take your calls?
Korhonen 接了 怎么
Korhonen. Yeah, why?
他离开会场以示对俄♥罗♥斯♥的不满
He left the meeting with the Russians in protest.
他愿意帮我们到什么程度
How far is he willing to go to help us?
让他在欧盟议会去提出决议
Ask him to present a resolution in the EU Parliament.
我很快好了 Jesper - 不着急
I will soon be with you, Jesper. - No worries.
好的 见到你这么有型真高兴 Antti
Yeah. I'm happy to see you're in good shape, Antti.
我从来都欣赏不来你的反讽
I have never liked your sense of irony.
你看过我的邮件了吗 - 非常不幸 是的
So did you read my email? - Unfortunately, yes.
不幸
Unfortunately?
我不认为欧盟议会打算投票让俄♥国♥人离开挪威
I don't think the EU Parliament with vote to ask Russian to leave Norway.
为什么不 我是说 在你们也被俄♥罗♥斯♥践踏前 你们总得做点什么吧
Why not? I mean, you guys will have to do something before you're invaded too.
芬兰不会提出
Finland will not propose -
一个我们都不相信能赢的决议
a resolution we don't believe we can win.
这只会鼓励俄♥罗♥斯♥更大胆的入侵
It will only encourage more aggression with Russia.
你们是可以赢的 东欧的国家都会给你们的决议投票
But you can win. The East European countries will vote in your favor.
Jesper 除非德国跟法国也站在我们这边
Jesper, not without Germany and France on board.
所以如果我让法国站在你们这边 你们就会提出这项决议
So you're saying you'll propose the resolution if I get France on board?
你怎么可能做到这点
How on earth would you do that?
你甚至得先通过委员会同意才能准备提议
You have to ask the Commission to even prepare a resolution.
Pierre Anselme毫无疑问会对此严防死守
And Pierre Anselme will block it for sure.
Pierre 欢迎你 - 谢谢
Pierre. Welcome. - Yes, thank you.
欧盟议员Pierre Anselme今早在与Thorium能源公♥司♥代表
EU Commissioner Pierre Anselme was attacked this morning at a meeting -
Astrid Berg会面时被袭击
with a representative from Thorium Energy, Astrid Berg.
这场游♥行♥是为了抗♥议♥欧盟决议驳回更新债务结构化的决定
The protests were against the EU's refusal to renew the debt-structuring agreement.
在法国 法国委员会成为了欧盟不受欢迎的代表
The French Commissioner is a symbol of the EU's unpopularity in France.
没事的 - 你很幸运 知道吗
It's okay. - You were lucky, you know?
你本来不会受伤的 Pierre才应该 他才该被伤到
You shouldn't have been hit. Pierre should have. He deserved it.
你是说他应该被扔石头 - 不
You're saying he deserves to be stoned? - No.
我是说我很了解示♥威♥者
I'm saying I understand the demonstrators very well.
那些失去了一切的人 ——房♥子 工作 养老金
People, they lost everything-- their houses, their jobs, their pensions.
Pierre代表着这些日子以来我对欧盟委员会的所有仇恨
This guy represents everything I hate about the EU Commission these days.
是的 我也恨他 - 该死的伪君子
Yep. I hate him too. - Fucking hypocrite.
他让我们的钍计划继续被禁 拒绝给我们任何经济援助
He keeps our thorium project in limbo. He refuses us any economic support.
不仅仅是Astrid的项目 是所有可继续的项目
It's not only about Astrid's project. It's all about renewables projects.
他只在意石油跟天然气 我甚至不知道他为什么参会
This guy's only into oil and gas. I don't even know why he suggested meeting.
Pierre应该知道你为他受伤 这将是好事
Pierre will know you took a hit for him. That could be a good thing.
你是说我应当在伤口愈合前再次安排会议
Are you saying I should reschedule the meeting before the wound heals?
当然 让他觉得对你亏欠 如果你想的话 我也可以一起去
Exactly. Let him feel he owes you. I can come if you want.
奥斯陆
PST局长Hans Martin Djupvik的监视记录
芬兰总统刚刚给我打了电♥话♥ - Korhonen
The Finnish President just called me. - Korhonen.
你们再次武装侵犯了芬兰领空 - 就是测试一下他们的反应能力
You're violating Finnish airspace again. - Just testing their ability to react.
对 但这会导致芬兰决定投票反对你们留在挪威的决议
Yes, but it's encouraging Finland to protest against your presence in Norway.
没有芬兰 我不会增加我们的商业贸易合作
I will not expand our trade cooperation without Finland on board.
Lukas 你能帮我接一下吗
Lukas, can you take this?
至少你们得对芬兰做出公开道歉
The least you can do is offer Finland a public apology.
可以 - 很好
Okay. - Good.
挪威正在投资来自瑞典的新式武装战斗机
Norway is investing in new fighter aircraft from Sweden.
Griffin号♥ 是的
The Griffin, yes.
一家俄♥国♥制♥造♥商可以拿出比瑞典更好的交易价格
A Russian manufacturer will propose a deal that will outbid the Swedes.
有人说他们找到了您的母亲
Someone's saying that they found your mother.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
很抱歉 我得先离开了 私人事务
I'm sorry. I have to go. A private matter.
可否请你告诉莫斯科当局 -
Will you just tell Moscow that -
如果你们对芬兰道歉 我就与武器制♥造♥商见面
I will meet with the arms manufacturer if they apologize to Finland?
你好 是的
Hello? Yes?
眼睛看我手指
Can you try to follow my finger?
头晕吗 累吗 - 不
Do you feel any dizziness? Fatigue? - No.
有些人会脑袋不太清楚
Some people experience confusion.
你有类似的感觉吗 - 没有
Have you noticed anything like that? - No.
我能想起发生了什么吗 - 我不知道
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表