剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
没错 他和我是唯二能找到解决方案的人
Yes, exactly. He and I are the only ones who can find a solution to this.
带我去Jesper那儿 这是命令
Drive me to Jesper. That's an order.
我能打给Nadja 说再见吗 - 当然可以
Can I call Nadja and say goodbye? - Of course you can.
嗨 Maja - 嗨
Hello, Maja. - Hi.
你还好吗 - 我很好
How are you? - I'm fine.
我只是想和你道个别
I just want to say goodbye.
一切都好吗 - 嗯 当然了
Is everything okay? - Yes, of course.
我得挂了 Maja
I have to go, Maja.
拜
Bye.
我想那里更适合我们
I think it will be better for us there.
Nikolaj在那里吗 - 嗯
Is Nikolaj there? - Mm.
我们要去见他吗
Are we going to meet him?
嗯 会的
Yes, we will.
丢掉武器
Drop your weapons!
请坐
Sit down, please.
内阁大楼
喂 Jesper - Anita Rygh在我船上
Yes, Jesper? - Anita Rygh is on my ship.
你得控制住她 她不愿意辞职
You need to take control from her. She won't resign voluntarily.
我不能在这儿俘虏她
We can't hold her prisoner here.
我不喜欢现在的情况 你提早了一天行动
I don't like how this is happening. You acted one day too early.
我们不得不行动了
We had to act.
Anita有新的计划 我们担心欧盟会接受
Anita wanted to present a new deal we feared the EU would accept.
但我们现在孤注一掷 搞得像军事政♥变♥一样
Yes, but now we risk everything appearing like a military coup.
很明显我们在保护民♥主♥
It's clear that we're protecting democracy.
你和国会联♥系♥过了吗 - 还没
Did you contact Parliament? - Not yet.
尽快联♥系♥ 而且你的强调
Do it as quickly as possible and you need to emphasize -
只有我组建新政♥府♥这事才行
that it will only happen when I've formed a new government.
或者我们可以提早选举 - 什么
Or we have early elections. - What's that?
国会支持Anita Rygh政♥府♥
The Parliament supported Anita Rygh's government.
不 不 现在听着
No, no, no. Listen now.
今天是紧急情况 明天我会组建政♥府♥
Today is the state of emergency. Tomorrow I'll form the government -
凭借我们当选议员的支持
with support from our elected officials.
我们需要堂堂正正 - 嗯 我明白你的意思 Jesper
We need to be crystal clear there. - Yes, I hear what you're saying, Jesper.
他们是老朋友 他们不应该这样子被对待
These are old friends. They shouldn't be treated like this.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我很抱歉这样子
I'm sorry about this.
你寻求我的保护很明智
It was clever of you to seek protection with me.
我实际上来这里是保护你
I'm actually here to protect you.
我们能到什么地方谈谈吗 - 当然可以 来
Can we talk somewhere? - Yes, of course. Come on.
这儿
Here.
欢迎 请坐
Welcome, sit.
如果你接手政♥府♥ 我会怎么样
What will happen to me if you take over?
可能在商界求得高位
You'll probably get a top job in the business world.
你要咖啡吗
Do you want coffee?
但需要在你任职期间所有违法行为的综述
But there needs to be a review of any illegal actions during your time.
你呢 你能忍♥受如此详细的审查吗
What about you? Would you have tolerated such scrutiny?
这事情不重要 Anita - 那什么重要
That's not what this is about, Anita. - What, then?
解放我们的国家
It's about freeing our country.
那你应该支持我的政♥府♥
Then you should support my government.
Anita - 俄♥罗♥斯♥同意撤军
Anita. - The Russians have offered to leave.
条件是 - 条件是我继续担任首相
If...? - If I remain Prime Minister.
你是唯一一个还相信俄♥罗♥斯♥人的人
You're the only one who continues to believe the Russians.
尤其是他们击毁了芬兰战机
Especially after they shot down the Finnish plane.
没错 他们是你最相信的人
Exactly. They're the people you trust most.
我有俄♥罗♥斯♥的安全代码了
Now I have the software the Russians used for the codes.
我们现在能进入俄♥罗♥斯♥军事系统了吗
So now we can get into the Russian military systems?
你知道吗 Leon 你对你国家的帮助远超你的想象
You know what, Leon? You've helped your country more than you know.
那个孩子被枪杀了 或许你已经知道了
That boy there was shot, but maybe you knew that.
如果你按我说的做 这件事情不会泄露
If you do as I say, this won't get out.
你去和欧盟说 告诉他们这是最好的方案
You'll talk to the EU and tell them this is the best solution.
欧盟不会接受挪威和俄♥罗♥斯♥的军事联盟
The EU can't accept a military alliance between Norway and Russia.
你和我秘书交流的不错
You had some good conversations with my secretary, huh?
嗯 没错
Yes, I did.
欧盟相信你 所以不会有问题
The EU trusts you, so there won't be any problems.
掌控国防部
Then get control of Defense.
你和俄♥罗♥斯♥的谁进行对话
Who are you in dialog with on the Russian side?
自然是高层
I'm talking all the way to the top, of course.
我们达成协议了吗
Do we have a deal, then?
嗯
Yes.
我们希望你能宣布这事
We want you to announce this.
我们国家 这些日子
Our country has, in these last days -
一直被欧盟和俄♥罗♥斯♥夹在当中 进行着谈判
been marked by a sharp dispute between the EU and Russia.
为了守卫我们的独♥立♥自♥由♥ 国防部曾决定保护重要设施
To secure our independence, Defense chose to protect important buildings.
这是临时方案
It was a temporary solution.
国防部今天将会将此重任交还给警方
Defense will today hand responsibility back to the police.
首相Anita Rygh与前首相Jesper Berg正在协商
Prime Minister Anita Rygh is negotiating with former PM Jesper Berg.
他们将在今天下午2点市政大厅宣布
They will present a joint statement on Norway's political situation -
挪威政♥治♥局势的联合声明
at the City Hall pier at 2PM today.
首相你知道国防部真正的领导者吗
Does the Prime Minister know who's actually leading Defense?
在政♥变♥前国防主任就被逮捕了
The Chief of Defense was arrested before the coup.
我掌控着国防部
I have control of Defense.
挪威军队正在从俄方总部撤退
The Norwegian Army is currently withdrawing from Russian Headquarters.
游♥行♥大军害怕逼近的军队...
The move quells fears of an imminent military...
我们收到命令护送你出去 - 谁的命令
We have orders to escort you out. - Orders from whom?
Jesper Berg - 声明暗示了Rygh
Jesper Berg. - The announcement suggests Rygh...
可能组建了一个意想不到的同盟
...may have formed an unexpected alliance with...
Jesper背叛了他的国家
Jesper left his country.
这事关国家历史的方向
This is about being on the right side in the nation's history.
你确定Jesper能选对吗
Are you sure Jesper is the right choice?
你要是不和我们走 我们就逮捕你
If you don't come with us, we'll arrest you.
Faisal
Faisal.
之前谢谢 非常棒的一晚 - 嗨
Thanks for before. It was a good night. - Hi.
你准备好了吗 - 嗯 我想是的
Are you ready? - Yeah, I think so.
和我走一起
Just stay with me.
查下那里有多少军队人员
Check how many military personnel are there.
欢迎回家 Jesper 很高兴看到你 - 我也一样
Welcome home, Jesper. Good to see you. - Likewise.
从今天开始 我们要着手建设新的解放挪威
Today starts the work to build the new free Norway.
我很荣幸有请站在我身后的Anita Rygh首相
I'm proud to contribute by standing behind Prime Minister Anita Rygh.
亲爱的各位国民 亲爱的各位挪威人♥民♥
Dear countrymen. Dear Norwegians.
今天我已与俄♥罗♥斯♥总统通过话
I have today spoken with Russia's President -
我们已经达成一致 俄♥罗♥斯♥将即刻从挪威撤军
and we've agreed that the Russians will leave Norway immediately.
挪威自♥由♥了
Norway is free.
我们在没有战争 没有大量人员牺牲的情况下
We've managed this without war -
达成了这一目标
without great loss of human life -
这归功于你们 挪威人♥民♥ 展现出了相互的尊敬
because you, the Norwegian people, have shown each other respect.
在工作 在家庭中我们有着分歧
The division many have known in the workplace, in the family...
在国内我们也有着分歧
The division many of us have known in the interior...
不过我希望我们今天能够抛弃这份分歧
That division, I hope we can now leave behind us.
因此 Jesper Berg和我
Therefore, Jesper Berg and I -
一起站在了这里
stand here together.
趴下 趴下
Down! On the ground!
能听到我吗 Anita
Can you hear me? Anita!
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表