剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
I wouldn't have stood here today and asked you to turn in your weapons -
我今天将不会站在这里让你们上交你们的武器
if I thought we could defeat the enemy in war.
但这并不意味着战争结束了
But that doesn't mean the fight is over.
我们的宪法是明确的
Our Constitution is unambiguous.
挪威是一个自♥由♥的 独♥立♥的
The Norwegian Kingdom is a free, independent -
不可分割的 不可让渡的国家
indivisible, and inalienable kingdom.
我们将为了这种自♥由♥奋斗
We will fight for that freedom -
用和平 民♥主♥的手段
with peaceful, democratic means.
而且我们会赢 为了一个自♥由♥的挪威 谢谢
And we're going to win. For a free Norway. Thank you.
这个交易绝对不会被认可的 - 为什么不
The deal is never going to be approved. - Why not?
这是一场好交易 - 我们来不及了 必须得走了 Anita
It's a good deal. - We're in a hurry. We have to go, Anita.
你再也不能给我们施压了
You can't pressure us anymore.
我们需要俄♥国♥人 不然这个特赦交易毫无意义
We need the Russians, or else the amnesty deal is worthless.
去掉协议里的那部分
Take out that part out of the agreement!
俄♥国♥人的自♥由♥活动是非常小的代价
Free movement of Russians is a very small price to pay!
他是认真的吗 - 是的
Was he serious? - Yeah, he was.
现在不会有不信任决议案 没有人愿意接手
There won't be a no confidence motion now. No one would take over.
我知道
I know that.
怎么了 - 车运转都很正常 但就是停了
What's wrong? - The car ran fine, but it just stopped.
我们会迟到吗 - 不会的 没问题的
Are we going to be late? - No, it'll be fine.
Filippa会很生气的 她很严厉 -我们迟到是因为我的错
Filippa gets so angry. She's strict. - It's my fault that we're late.
为什么不能让妈妈带我去 - 妈妈必须要早早去工作
Why couldn't Mom bring me? - Mom had to go to work early.
为什么 - Andrea 放轻松 会没事的
Why? - Andrea, relax. It'll be fine.
偶尔迟到一次没关系的
It's okay to be late to school now and then.
能抱一个吗 - 不 因为你很小气
Can I have that hug? - No, because you were mean.
那么祝你今天愉快
Have a good day, then!
Andrea 嗨
Andrea? Hi.
其他人去足球场做户外活动了
The others went to the soccer field to work on an outdoor assignment.
你是谁 - 我叫Camilla 我是个老师
Who are you? - I'm Camilla. I'm a student teacher.
快走吧 我们不能让别人等着
Come on. We can't leave the others waiting.
快来
Come on!
她没离家出走 - 我们还没有排除所有可能
She didn't run away. - We're not ruling out anything.
你刚刚说你们吵架了 - 我说她没有离家出走
You're saying that you argued. - I'm saying she didn't run away.
你最好留在这 - 是妈妈
It's best that you stay here. - It's Mom.
别占线以防万一她打过来 - 他们也是关心孩子
Leave the line free in case she calls. - They're not calling me.
这车是怎么了 - 好像是被非法侵入了
What was wrong with the car? - It looks like it was hacked.
我找不到别的解释 - 有一个视频你得来看看
I have no other explanation. - I have a video you need to see.
这是五分钟前发来的 写着#释放我们的士兵
It was posted five minutes ago with #FREEOURSOLDIERS.
海岸护卫队的士兵们为了一个自♥由♥的挪威而斗争
The Coast Guard soldiers fought for a free Norway.
在48小时内放了他们Andrea就可以回家
Release them within 48 hours and Andrea goes home.
我们认为是「解放挪威」中的某个人发了这个视频
We think someone from Free Norway posted that video.
刚好在你上了电视的之后 - 我为什么要做这种事
Right after you were on TV. - Why would I do something like that?
不管怎样 你要是不告诉我你了解的线索 你就不用想特赦了
Anyway, you can forget amnesty if you don't tell me what you know.
你追踪过Stefen Christensen吗
Have you been tracking Stefan Christensen?
你有吗
Have you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
嗨 - 你们到底想做什么
Hi. - What the hell are you up to?
没什么 - 没什么
Nothing. - Nothing?
警♥察♥说leon可能参与绑♥架♥了一个孩子
The police say that Leon could be involved in abducting a child!
那是绑♥架♥ - 他在哪
That's kidnapping! - Where is he?
在警♥察♥局 - 这不是我们做的
He's at the police station. - It's not us.
有一些人盗用了Leon用的链接
Some sick fucks took the link that Leon used.
警♥察♥总部 奥斯陆
POLICE HEADQUARTERS, OSLO
我们在录音了吗
Are we recording?
嗨 Stefen 你在吗 - 嗯
Hi, Stefan. Are you there? - Yeah.
我叫Sverre Vik - 我们已经谈过了我们的要求
My name is Sverre Vik. - We've communicated our demands.
你说过 现在怎么样 一切都好吗
You have. How's it going? Is everything okay?
嗯 - 太好了 Andrea好吗
Yeah. - Good. Is Andrea okay?
她很好 - Stefan 那很好
She's okay. - Stefan, that's very good.
你可以让Audrea接电♥话♥吗 我们要听听她的声音确定她好不好
Can you put Andrea on so we can hear her voice and know she's okay?
Andrea 过来
Andrea, come here.
你好 - 你好Andrea
Hello? - Hi, Andrea.
Andrea 一切都会好起来的
Andrea, it's going to be okay.
妈妈在吗 - Andrea 你现在要听我说
Is Mom there? - Andrea, you need to listen to me now.
我现在想和妈妈说话 或者爸爸
I want to talk to Mom now. Or with Dad.
够了 - Stefan 你是相信善有善报的
That's enough. - Stefan! You believe in a good cause.
你爱我们的国家和人♥民♥ - 别再说那些屁话
You love our country and people... - Fuck off with that shit.
放了士兵们 你们就能救回Andrea
Release the soldiers and you get Andrea.
你是个聪明人 Stefan 你知道我们不能这么做
You're a smart guy, Stefan. You know we can't do that.
你能做什么了再给我打电♥话♥ - 等等 有人想跟你说话
Call me when you have something. - Wait! Someone wants to talk to you.
他在这干什么 - 他来帮助我们 等等
What the fuck is he doing here? - He's going to help us. Wait!
没有他我们就没办法建立联♥系♥
Without him we had no way to establish contact.
嗨 Stefan 我是Vold
Hi, Stefan. Vold here.
我理解你被惹怒了
I understand that you're pissed off.
你不明白 你就是个叛徒
You don't understand shit, you fucking traitor.
你还记得我们在马尔肯一起爬山吗
Do you remember the mountain hike we took in Mauken?
你记得那雾是怎么突然出现的吗
Do you remember how the fog came all of the sudden?
为什么 - 你在做什么
Why...
- What are you doing?
他在说暗语 是有目的的
He's talking in code, for fuck's sake!
我当然知道 我们要跟丢他了 - 你到底对他说了什么
Of course I am, we're going to lose him! - What the fuck did you say to him?
我说我们会继续抗争 但不是这种方式
I said that we'll continue to fight, but not in that way.
如果她死了 你也完了 我会杀了你
If she dies, you're finished! I'll kill you!
她喝太多了
She drank too much.
没问题 我来处理
No problem I'll take it
Minnikov小姐 你觉得怎么样?
Ms. Minnikov how are you?
你可以叫我Nadja啊
Oh you can call me Nadja
嗨Nadja 觉得如何
Hi Nadja, how do you do?
我们应该庆祝庆祝
We should celebrate
我觉得你应该喝杯水
I think you should have some water
嗯... 来庆祝我们成为工作伙伴吧
Yeah... Let's celebrate that we are partners
他可是替我买♥♥下了酒店
That he bought the hotel for me
你说你♥爸♥替你买♥♥下酒店是什么意思?
What you mean dad bought the hotel for you?
我是说他买♥♥下了整间酒店所以我们现在是工作伙伴了
I mean ah he bought the whole of the hotel so we are partners
他一直希望能和你说
He was so looking forward to telling you
啊抱歉
I am sorry
Nadja你是说他买♥♥下了Zoya的股份还是怎么着?
Nadja are you saying he's bought Zoya's share or what's going on?
嗯?
Hm?
我得去躺一会儿
I have to lie down a bit.
我发誓不会跟你♥爸♥说的
I sware I wont tell your father about this
事情到底是怎样 -我觉得我没事
What's the story -I think I am fine
嗨这里是Zoya 我现在没法接电♥话♥ 给我留个留言
Hi Zoya, I can not talk to the phone right now but leave a message after the beep
我很抱歉打扰您 但她真的喝的很醉
I am sorry to bother you but she's just really drunk
不会 你来找我处理是对的
No it's good that you came to get me
Nadja...
Nadja...
好了好了 我把你放床上去
There, there. We'll put you to bed.
我们把你放床上去 你这么做可不好
We'll put you to bed. You're not doing so good.
我们走 好啦好啦
Here we go. There, there.
我给她到杯水 -很抱歉让你做这些
I'll get you some water -I am sorry you have to do this
没关系 她明天应该就没事了
That's no problem, should probably feel it tomorrow though
来 -谢谢
There you go -Yeah
这不是第一次了
It's not the first time
喔 -妈的
Oh -Shit
你待着就好我我给你拿条毛巾
I'll get you a tower just stay there
我大老远把她带过来就是想让她远离莫斯科那群损友
I away from home bring her to here away from her friends in Moscow in hell
你应该给她一点时间 独♥立♥生活
You should give her some time just survive though (??)
嗯你说的对 我太宠着她了
Yeah you are right, I've support her too have kids
我也是这样
Yes I do
这并不容易啊 - 对 不容易
That's not the easiest -No it isn't
好了 那我想今晚她就交给你处理了
OK I think ah just leave it to you for tonight OK?
好吗? -好的 谢谢你
OK? -OK thank you
有什么问题就跟我说
Let me know if there is a problem
再见 -再见
Bye -Bye
晚安
Good night
还有29小时...
28 hours left...
如果你们还想看到Andrea活着
...if you want to see Andrea alive.
让首相特赦那些士兵
Ask the prime minister to pardon the soldiers.
我做不到 -为什么
I needn't allow to do that -Why not?
他们会被判刑都只是因为你... 因为你要求的 你想要这样
They're only sentenced because you... You ask for it, you wanted it
但只有做出行动才能打击恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 你是知道的
But terrorism is only defeated by the side of actions you know
没人需要知道真♥相♥ 没人需要知道他威胁过我们
No one has to know it, no one has to know that we've read the demands
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表