剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
别这么短视
Don't be so short sighted.
Pierre很快就会被Ryszard Podoski代替
Pierre will soon be replaced by Ryszard Podoski.
波兰人 你怎么知道
The Pole? How do you know that?
我有消息来源
Trust worthy sources.
那个在我们被侵略时 被议会踢出去的Podoski吗
The same Podoski who was marched out of Parliament when we were invaded?
我可以为你安排一次见面 Jesper
I can arrange a meeting with you, Jesper.
但你得放过Pierre
But you have to leave Pierre be.
这是个交易
It's a deal.
现在我要回家找Jerome了
Now I'll go home to Jerome.
我希望你搬出去并换个地方住
And I want you to move out and find a new place to live.
跪下
Down!
把手放到背后
Hands behind your back!
把密♥码♥说出来
Give me your password.
Jesper 如果挪威跟俄♥罗♥斯♥达成武器交易
Jesper. What's the point of an EU resolution -
欧盟解决方案的意义在哪里
if Norway makes an arms deal with Russia?
我明白 但我告诉你 Antti 不会有武器交易的
I know, but I'm telling you, Antti. There won't be an arms deal.
好 有事联♥系♥ 一有进展就告诉我
Yes, but call. Update me on the slightest development.
Pierre Anselme辞职了 - 搞什么鬼
Pierre Anselme resigned. - What the hell does that mean?
我认为Korhonen在欧盟议会里有个新的来自波兰的朋友
I think Korhonen has a friend in the new EU Commissioner from Poland.
芬兰会提出一项决定要求俄♥国♥撤离挪威
Finland will present a resolution saying Russia should leave Norway.
所有东欧国家都同意了
All of the Eastern European countries are in on it.
他们不可能占大多数 - 法国也同意了
They won't have a majority. - France seems to be in too.
这将是合理交易 芬兰在法国同意决议的情况下为
It's going to be a clean deal. Finland will guarantee -
他们减轻国债
that France will get debt relief if they accept the resolution.
必须有人去阻止他 - Korhonen 对
Someone needs to stop that man. - Korhonen, yes.
不 是Jesper 在他挑起战争之前
No, Jesper. Before he starts a war.
看 总理小姐 这个武器系统比瑞典的更为强大和精准
Look, Miss PM. This weapon system is more powerful and precise than the Swedish.
谢谢你的介绍 下次见
Thank you for your presentation. Maybe next time.
谢谢 - 能占用你几分钟吗
Thank you. - Can I have a moment with you?
我们已经晚了
We're really late.
你在楼下等我 我们走楼梯吧
I'll meet you down there. Let's take the stairs, then.
这可不是我希望看见的那种忠心
This is not the kind of loyalty I would expect from you.
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥的武器交易将会...
An arms deal with Russia would...
...意味着我们武装联盟全面变化
...signal a complete shift in our military alliance.
你已经失去了你所有的同盟 - 为什么这么说
You have lost all your alliances. - What makes you so sure about that?
欧盟背叛了你们 有些同盟国甚至暗中结盟反对你们
The EU betrayed you, and some members are even conspiring against you.
那是因为你激怒了他们 就像你对Korhonen做得那样
That's because you provoke them. Like you did with Korhonen.
为了孤立我
To isolate me.
你以为我不知道你在玩什么把戏吗
Don't you think I understand what game you're playing?
如果你真的了解 你一定知道胜利是多么有趣
If you understand the game, you must know how fun it is to win.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表