剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
You and Geir were close, right?
不是太熟 他是舰艇队长
Not that close. He was in charge of the boat.
你也不知道是谁下的命令吗
So you have no idea who gave the order?
我刚刚说过了
I just did what I was told.
别害怕 我会带你回家的
Don't be afraid. I'll get you home.
你带不走我的
You're never getting me out of here.
斯德哥尔摩
Eknes死了 - 政♥府♥要隐瞒这件事情
Eknes is dead. - The government will hide it.
我们要公开出去吗 - 要 马上
Should we give it to the press? - Yes, right away.
挪威王国将会永远感谢Eknes中尉的奉献
The Norwegian nation is eternally grateful to Lieutenant Eknes.
他为挪威的自♥由♥而牺牲
He gave his life for Norway's freedom.
我们需要时刻记着
Let us be reminded that once again -
我们国家还有手持武器的外来势力
there is a foreign power in our country with weapon in hand.
现在我们必须扪心自问 我们要怎么做
Now we must ask ourselves: what do we do about it?
初步尸检报告非常明确地表明
No, the preliminary autopsy report is unambiguous.
Geir Eknes中尉的逝世
Lieutenant Geir Eknes died
是因为在Melkφya受到的枪伤
of gunshot wounds he received in Melkφya.
那其他士兵呢
But what about the other soldiers?
您能告诉我们他们什么时候回国
Can you say when we'll get them home?
不能 我们正在努力 稍后继续
No, that's something we're working on. We'll soon get back to it.
Eknes先生是因战斗中所受到的枪伤而死的
Mr. Eknes died from the injuries which he received from the fight
是吗 那你为什么没法早点通知我们他的死
Really? Then why did you fail to inform us of his death in due calls
这是为了在你那个就快要叛变的军队手中保护你
To protect you from your own army who ain't open revolt
如果这是你主要的顾虑的话 那就更应该尽快释放我们的士兵了
Well if that's your main concern you must return our soldiers immediately
我办不到 他们得为俄♥国♥工人的死负责
I can't, they are responsible for the death of four Russian workers
而你知道要是他们回到挪威的话
And you know if they come back to Norway,
迎接他们的将是英雄式的欢迎而非惩罚
they will receive here all welcome instead of being punished.
你得拿出更多筹码才能让那些士兵回家
You are going to have to bring something more to the table to let the soldiers return
再见 Djupvik - Sidorova女士
See you ,Djupvik - Ms Sidorova
司法部 奥斯陆
是Hilde Djupvik吗 - 是的
Hi. Hilde Djupvik? - Yes.
Lavie Kristensen - 你好
Lavie Kristensen. - Nice to meet you.
你那一番话让我很感兴趣
I'm excited about what you want to discuss.
Faldet的课堂上
I was at Faldet's lecture.
我在那门课上也不是很出众 - 我们觉得很有意思
Yeah, I wasn't so popular there. - We think it was interesting.
真的吗
Oh yeah?
我听说你原本是一位很有前途的法官
I heard that you had a promising career as a judge.
是的 但那是在我丈夫当上PST局长之前
Yes, but that was before my husband became the Director of PST.
你的利益冲突对于我们不是问题
Your conflicts of interest aren't an issue for us.
你们的想法是什么
What do you have in mind?
我们有一项提议需要帮助
That we need help to prepare a proposal -
为在挪威的俄♥罗♥斯♥人提供免费的法律援助
on free legal aid for all the Russians in Norway.
这会是一次很有意义的
Yes, but that could quickly
平权活动
result in a kind of affirmative action.
如果你希望提高俄♥罗♥斯♥人的权利
If you wish to improve the rights of Russians -
我觉得有其他的方法
I think there are other ways.
Andrea - 你醒了吗
Andrea? - You're awake?
嗨 对
Hi. Yeah.
你做什么呢 - 说实话 和工作有关
What are you up to? - This is actually job-related.
那你能告诉我吗 特工先生
Is it something you can tell me about, Mr. Secret Man?
不能
No.
你知道我今天碰到什么事情了吗
Do you know what happened to me today?
等等说 是Buan的电♥话♥
Hold that thought. It's just Buan.
喂 登进Vold之前登的服务器
Hi. We can log you into the same server that Vold was on.
好 我在线了
Yeah, I'm online.
PST 总部
喝咖啡吗 - 好的
Coffee? - Gladly.
海上警卫队第七区域军舰
The Coast Guard's ships from zone 7 -
从今早6点
have blocked the fairway in
封锁了DrBaksundet航道
DrBaksundet since 6:00 this morning.
此举导致进出奥斯陆港口的航道瘫痪
This has crippled all traffic to and from the Port of Oslo.
一些船只选择前往德拉门港口
Several ships have instead gone to the port in Drammen.
通往首都的交通流量激增
The traffic to the capital increases.
我们目前还没有收到
We haven't gotten any explanation
政♥府♥或者国防部长的回应
from the government or the Director of Defense.
但现在 Reider Ryengen
But with us, direct from Sortland,
正好和我们在苏特兰市
we have Commander Reider Ryengen.
请问对此次海岸警卫队的军事演习如何解释
How would you explain this maneuver from the Coast Guard?
这次并不是海岸警卫队的直属演习
This is no maneuver directed by the Coast Guard -
而是对于我们被关押在俄♥罗♥斯♥的士兵的自发回应
but a spontaneous reaction to our men in Russian captivity.
正如我身后的场景
As you see behind me, the
海岸警卫队的军舰封锁了挪威
Coast Guard's boats are blocking the entrance -
最繁忙的港口 你会下令撤离吗
to Norway's busiest port. Will you order the crew to withdraw?
我只会下令让他们保持冷静
I will only order them to keep their cool.
但我们并不
But none of us is served by a
希望以这种方式反抗
situation where my soldiers commit insubordination.
我了解我的手下 他们唯一希望的就是
I know my people. The only thing they want -
政♥府♥能够履行承诺
is for the government to
让我们的士兵安全回国
fulfill its promise to return our soldiers safely.
但你同意... - 谢谢
But you agree that... - Thanks.
如果反抗行为扩散开来 国会还会视而不见吗
If the rebellion spreads, will Parliament sit and watch?
什么时候会发起“不信任决议案”
When will they throw out the government?
会是会 但光是海岸警卫队还不够
Yeah, but the Coast Guard isn't enough.
军方的大多数人对海军都不太重视
Most of the military looks to the Navy as scouts on the sea.
Jesper 我们要开会了
Jesper, we've started the meeting!
我先洗澡
I'm just going to shower first.
289 - 686
289. - 686.
你现在得采取行动了
You need to take action now.
任务是什么
What's the mission?
我们能组织一支伪装成国防军特种部队的小队吗
Can we dress up a group as Defense's special commandos?
只要最有经验的
Only the most experienced.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
我们必须得袭击奥斯陆一处俄♥罗♥斯♥地点 - 明白
We must attack a Russian target in Oslo. - Understood.
你要什么时候袭击
How quickly does it need to happen?
越快越好
As soon as possible.
怎么了 - 我听到有人说挪威语
What's going on? - I heard someone speaking Norwegian.
我该怎么办 - 试着加入这个团队
What should I do? - Try to become part of the team.
你在哪个服务器 - Vold之前登的 EU-337
Which server on you are? - The same as Vold. EU-337.
报告给Djupvik 快
Report it to Djupvik. Now.
我要和他们讲话吗
Should I talk to them?
要
Yes.
我有领导层的信息
I have a message from the leadership.
你确定他们讲过挪威语 - 百分百确定
You sure they were talking Norwegian? - 100%.
玩家是孩子吗 - 没 我在这里有记录
Were they just kids? - No, I recorded it here.
听听看
Let's hear it.
我们必须得袭击奥斯陆一处俄♥罗♥斯♥地点 - 明白
We must attack a Russian target in Oslo. - Understood.
你惊动了警方吗 - 对
Did you warn the police? - Yes.
他们在俄♥罗♥斯♥几处地点设立了检查点
They're establishing checkpoints near Russian targets.
Maja 爷爷奶奶来了
Maja, Grandma and Grandpa are coming.
Maja
Maja!
奶奶 - 来这儿
Hi, Grandma! - Come here.
嗨 - 你过得怎么样
Hi. - How have you been?
她一直在等你
She's been waiting for you.
今天峡湾那里乱的不行
It was chaos along the fjord today.
是因为军舰封锁吗 - 对
Because of the ship blockade? - Yeah.
你后悔把饭店卖♥♥了吗
Do you regret selling the restaurant?
没 现在蛮好的
No, it's going well at the moment.
Maja 我把你♥爸♥爸
Maja, I brought the first
当记者的时候写的第一篇文章带来了
articles that Dad wrote as a journalist.
谢谢 - 真是太贴心了
Thanks. - That's unbelievably nice.
我读起来一定很开心
It makes me happy to read them.
Boris 怎么了
Hi, Boris. What's going on?
没事 因为一些恐怖袭击什么的
No problems. The police
警♥察♥到这儿来
are there because of some terrorist thing.
没问题的 - 那肯定的 回见
No problems. - No doubt. Have a good one.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
Norum女士 那里有个礼物说是给你的
Ms. Norum, there is a gift to you over there
好 你可以帮我把它们放进我办公室吗? -好的
OK can you just leave it in my office -OK
不好意思
I am sorry
家庭聚会
Family Meeting
听着 我刚看到有个很棒的房♥产在Bergen出♥售♥
Listen, I have just seen a very nice property for sale
我想让你跟我一起经营它
And I would like you to run it with me
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表