剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
会有越来越多富有的俄♥罗♥斯♥人来到这个国家
And there will be more and more wealthy Russians coming to this country
你必需马上释放我们的士兵
You must return our soldier immediately
他们必须为四名俄♥罗♥斯♥工人的死负责
They are responsible for the death of four Russian workers
在挪威法庭上的俄♥罗♥斯♥主审法官?
Russian lead judge in Norwegian court?
你们的诉求会被重视的
Your voice will be heard
如果你同意让海岸警卫队在这里接受审判的话
We will introduce a Russian lead judge
我会给你一个俄♥罗♥斯♥主审法官的席位
if you agree to hold the trial against the coast guard here
释放我们的士兵 释放我们的士兵...
Free our soldiers, free our soldiers...
释放我们的士兵 释放我们的士兵...
Free our soldiers, free our soldiers...
我很抱歉让你等这么久
I am so sorry to keep you waiting
没事 我理解
We understand
在我们法庭系统里安插一个俄♥罗♥斯♥主审法官
The Russian lead judge on our court system
已经造成社会动荡了 就像你现在听到的
is causing social unrest that's you can hear
事情会过去的 你们的人♥民♥很会逆来顺受
It will pass your people has amazing ability to adapt
我们需要时间
We need time
因此我们在事态缓和以前必须得暂停贸易协议的协商
Which is why we should postpone for the negotiation of the trade deal until things have calm down
但首相女士 这个协议是17个月前我们开启能源合作时
But Ms. prime minister, this is the same deal that Jesper has approved 17 month ago
Jesper就通过的啊 没什么好协商的
when we started our energy corporation, there is nothing controversial there
除了你对在挪威的俄方投资者的建议外
Except your suggestion of Russian investors in Norway
女士 进入俄♥罗♥斯♥市场会让挪威获得巨大的利益
Mistress, Norway will benefit enormously from this in Russian markets,
一个健全的经济是你现在治国的最佳方式
a health economics is the best way your experiencing now
也许是这样没错 但我现在有更重要的事要忙
That may will be true but right now I have other priorities
你是指
What do you have in mind?
与「解放挪威」组织的和平协议
A peace agreement with "Free Norway"
我的国家必须先治好这个伤口才能继续向前迈进
My country needs to heal its wonds before we move forward
没人通知我这件事
I have not been informed about that
我的目标是解除「解放挪威」武装力量 以此换取他们的豁免权
My aim is to disarm "Free Norway" in exchange of their amnesty
我们是「解放挪威」组织恐怖行动的受害者
We have been demand victims of "Free Norway" act of terrorism,
我们不能就这样算了
we can't let them get away of this
我了解 但如果你能接受这个和平协议的话
I understand, but if you are abble to accept this peace agreement
我们在贸易协议上的谈判会很顺利
it would be much easier for us to negotiate our trade deal
我想这是个好主意
I think it sounds like a good idea
Norum女士
Ms. Norum
早安 Minnikov先生
Good morning Mr. Minnikov
您过的如何? -好极了
How are you? -Great
我想向你介绍我的女儿Nadja
I want to introduce my daughter Nadja
Nadja我很高兴见到你 欢迎 -谢谢
Nadja I am so happy to meet you, welcome -Thank you
旅途可好啊 -额 有点...
How was your flight? -Uh... it was...
很累 从莫斯科坐了两个多小时得飞机过来 -是啊
Yeah it was tiring last 2 hours flying from Moscow -Yeah
我希望你可以陪Nadja共进早餐
I was hoping you would be able to accompany Nadja at breakfast
当然了 这是我的荣幸
Of course that would be a pleasure
谢谢
Thank you
那我们走吧 这边请
Shall we go? This way
你应该清楚你不必特别照顾我 因为我爸是你的重要客户
You know you don't have to babysit me only because my father is your best client
Nadja 我很乐意陪你一起 好吗
Nadja, I am happy to sitdown for you OK?
太棒了 我很高兴听到你这么说
Good, I am very glad to hear that
前任指挥官Harald Vold被指控从事恐怖活动
Former Commander of the GuardHarald Vold is charged with terrorism.
我需要你把Minnikov的手♥机♥拷到这里面 留意着他
I want you to copy Minnikov's phone
to this. Keep an eye on him.
他们要求释放海岸护卫队的士兵们
They want the Coast Guard soldiers back.
莫斯科那边已经失去耐心了
The guys in Moscow are losing patience.
你在做什么- 法律建议
What are you working on?- A legal opinion.
现在我回家了
I'm home now.
奥斯陆地方法♥院♥将给出编号♥为1603982案件判决
Oslo District Court will render its judgment on Case 1603982.
法官 Jan Vidar Klinge 左边是 Aleksey Kosolev-
The judges are Jan Vidar Klinge, to the left Aleksey Kosolev -
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥法官 根据法♥院♥法第65a条 第一款
A Russian judge, in accordance with Courts Act section 65a, paragraph one.
我现在将宣布判决 法庭的全体人员请起立
I will now read the judgment. We ask everyone in the court to stand.
Faysal Abdi因违反刑法第147A条-
Faysal Abdi is sentenced for violation of penal code paragraph 147A -
第150条 B和E-
paragraph 150, subparagraphs B and E -
以及第152条而被判处21年徒刑
and paragraph 152, to 21 years in prison.
你还好吗 - 不好
You okay? - No.
我觉得他们裁决有问题
I think the verdict is wrong.
占领区
十月
这个决定是有争议的 因为这是第一次
The verdict is controversial because it's the first time -
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的法官参与了涉及俄♥罗♥斯♥人的挪威的案子
a Russian judge has part of a Norwegian case where Russians are involved.
两个人死于一场杂货店的恐怖袭击
Two people died after a terror attack in a grocery store.
妈 你的冰箱门又开了
Mom, your refrigerator door is open again.
据警♥察♥说 此次袭击的受害者...
According the police, the victims of the attack...
你冰箱里全部吃的都坏了
All the food in your fridge is spoiled.
受害者是两个男孩 17岁和19岁 据报道多人受伤
The victims are two men, 17 and 19. Many are reported to be injured.
动机还不明确 据说「解放挪威」...
The motive is not yet known. It is assumed that Free Norway is...
怎么了
What's wrong?
难以置信 他们太年轻了
It's so meaningless. They were so young.
这种情况不会持续太久 我保证
It won't be like this much longer. I promise.
内阁大楼
THE CABINET BUILDING
我认为这是一个新的组织 - 我们现在应该已经到了
I think it's a new protest group. - We should be there now.
我们不能让他们等着 Sidorova会把这个当作谈判的筹码
We can't let them wait. Sidorova will use this as a bargaining chip.
去停车场的门被堵住了
The door to the parking facility is blocked.
首相正在从另一个入口进
The Prime Minister is using another entrance.
快来 我知道在哪
Come on! I know where it is.
那个寡头执政者也在吗 - 对
Is that oligarch there, too? - Yes.
谁派他来的
Who sent him?
趴下 -
Stay down. - Bring Oscar 3-0 in now!
嗨 - 他们在这儿
Hi - They're in there.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
已经有一大批人开始使用#释放我们的士兵
A shit ton of people are already using #FREEOURSOLDIERS.
哇这么多? - 有人小小的恶搞了Anita
Shit! That many? - Someone edited Anita a bit.
这真是太好了
That's so fucking good!
干杯 朋友们 - 谢谢
Cheers, guys! - Thanks.
看这个
Watch this.
非常棒
Very nice.
嘿 Vold 我们能出去走走吗
Hey, Vold. Shall we take a trip outside?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你在这儿等一下 - 什么?
You stay here a moment. - What?
在你被隔离的时候发生太多事了
A lot has happened while you've been in isolation.
我们还没有从「解放挪威」中逮捕过这样子的人
The only people we haven't arrested from Free Norway are people like this.
Simen Jonas 15岁和19岁
Simen. Jonas. 15 and 19 years old.
这不是你想要的 Vold
This isn't what you want, Vold.
政♥府♥准备要跟你协商特赦
The government is open to negotiating with you for amnesty.
但是谁知道他们能等多久
But who knows how long they're going to wait.
我应该把握住机会
I'd have taken that opportunity.
在现代社会中实施恐怖活动
To run a rebel group in a modern society -
没有不失败的
without having territoryis doomed to fail.
如果我们要放下武器 我要亲自宣布
If we're going to lay down arms, I'll announce it myself.
在新闻发布会上 我会解释我为什么这样做
In a press conference, I'll explain why I'm doing it.
我不打算改变
I'm not chancing it.
我们需要拿出点东西来谈判 -是 但不是这样的
We need to give something to negotiate. - Yeah, but not that.
我赞同Hilde -让Vold在电视上自♥由♥发挥?
I agree with Hilde. - About giving Vold free reign on TV?
不 但是我们可以做录播 - 他想要直播
No, but we can do a recording. - He wants it live.
所以我们随他去 -我们必须给予信任才能得到信任
Ergo, we let it go. - We must give trust to receive trust.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的首领 他会觉得我们在给他通话时间
He's a terrorist leader. Does he think we're giving him airtime...
来送出一波行动代码吗 - 我不认为他会这么做
...to send out a bunch of codes? - I don't think he'll do that.
我们不会那样做 - 所幸这是个政♥治♥决定
We don't know that. - Luckily it's a political decision.
让司法部去想吧
For the Justice Department.
生活在恐惧中
To live in fear...
不安全是一个人经历过最糟的事情
To not be safe is one of the worst things a person can experience.
过去一年来我们经受过的恐怖袭击和暴♥力♥事件...
What we've experienced this last year with terror and violence...
...已经在我们身上留下了烙印
...has had its mark on us.
它改变了我们 让我们害怕
It's changed us and made us afraid.
没有和平 我们就无法得到稳定
Without peace, we cannot achieve stability.
没有和平 我们就无法感到安全
Without peace, we don't feel safe.
没有和平 国家就无法♥正♥常运作
Without peace, we don't function as a country.
我们正在与「解放挪威」进行协商-
We're initiating negotiations with Free Norway -
以阻止这些事情继续发展
to stop these developments.
同时我们很感激Harald Vold对我们回报以信任
And we're grateful to Harald Vold for showing us trust in return.
他看起来无法预料
He seems unpredictable.
亲爱的抵抗斗士们
Dear resistance fighters.
亲爱的士兵战友们
Dear fellow soldiers.
挪威一天不回到一个自♥由♥的国家
I'll have no peace in my soul...
我的灵魂就得不到平静
...until Norway is again a free nation.
如果我认为我们可以在战争中打败敌人
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表