剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
拜托 -怎么?
Come on -What?
你两个月前才刚跑来挪威跟我一起经营酒店
You ??? into Norway starting this two month ago
而我们也做的很棒啊
And we are doing great
是阿... 至少到目前为止是
Yeah... So far
将来会有越来越多富有的俄♥罗♥斯♥人来这个国家
And there will be more and more wealthy Russians coming to this country
Bente
Bente!
你在一辆装满炸♥药♥的车子上被抓个现行
You were caught in a car full of explosives.
车子谁的
Whose car was it?
GPS被设定为Dogma酒店和Bente Norum
The GPS was programmed for the Dogma Hotel and Bente Norum.
那里有很多俄♥罗♥斯♥顾客 - 他什么都没说吗
Many Russian guests there. - He hasn't said a thing?
军服是真的吗 - 是的
Are the uniforms real? - Yeah, they're real.
但他们中只有一个人在国防军呆过
But only one of them was in Defense. So our theory -
我们的结论是他们想要
is they wanted the Russians
让俄♥罗♥斯♥人相信国防军与他们为敌
to believe Defense is fighting for the other side.
嘿 -嘿
Hey -Hey
你知道你是今天那起恐怖攻击的潜在目标之一吗?
Did you know that you're tell as a possible target in the terrorist attack today?
那么谁是拯救我的英雄呢 你吗?
Who is my hero, you?
怎么 你希望我跟你一起工作吗? -你是应该这么做
What you want me to come work for you? -I think you should
那会让我更有安全感
That would make me feel so much safer
我得工作了
I have to work
嗯 自己来
Yeah help yourself
你有听到我说我得工作吧
You heard of me right I have to work
你认真的? -是阿
You know? -Yeah
好啊 -行
Yeah -OK
不... 得等我们最重要的客户出发去领♥事♥馆♥
No...until our best client leave to the consulate
这是个悲歌♥啊
It's a sad song
拜托这是悲歌♥啊 -女孩...
Come on it's a sad song -Girl
您要一杯葡萄酒吗Minnikov先生?
Can I offer you a glass of wine Mr. Minnikov?
好啊 当然
Yes of course
请用
There you go
跟我走
Come with me
圣诞节时跟我一起回俄♥罗♥斯♥
Come to Russia with me in christmas
我办不到 -你可以的 拜托
I can't do that -Yes you can come on
不行... 我不行
No... I can't
你和我还有Maja(女儿)可以一起去 我会
You, me and Maja can go, I'll show you
带你去我的家乡 你看过冬天的俄♥罗♥斯♥吗?
have you seen Russia in winter?
拜托
Come on
那听起来很可怕?
It sounds terrible
那可漂亮得很啊
It's fucking beautiful
你看看他为了你都变成什么样子了
You see you saw a different guy you make him from...
女士们干杯 为了这绝美的酒店
Cheers ladies, for the fantastic hotel
再来一首 再来一首
Another! Another!
Minnikov在上班 他从来不回家
Minnikov is working. He's never home.
继续唱 下面是什么来着
Keep singing. What was the rest?
干杯
Cheers!
Kolja
Kolja!
不能 我只能喝葡萄酒 - Kolja...
I can't. I'm only drinking wine. - Kolja...
好吧 那我们喝 让这个可怜的小家伙单独一个人
Okay, we'll leave the poor guy alone.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers! - Cheers!
要喝茶吗 - 我有
Do you want a cup of tea? - I have one.
你在做什么呢 - 法律意见书
What are you working on? - A legal opinion.
俄♥罗♥斯♥公民在挪威是否需要更好的法律保护
Whether Russian citizens need better legal protection in Norway.
你昨天问了我一样的问题
You asked me the same thing yesterday.
是吗 -对
Did I? - Yes.
在挪威法庭上的俄♥罗♥斯♥籍主审法官?
Russian lead judge in Norwegian court?
当有俄♥罗♥斯♥公民受到审判时 是的
When our Russian citizen are in wall, yes
你们的声音不会遭到忽略
Your voice will be heard
总共三个法官 有几个会偏向挪威或俄♥罗♥斯♥?
Three judges to Norwegian or Russian?
不 这没什么用
No that's not much of an influence
是这样没错 但重点不是在确保审判结果
Yes but it's not intended to guarantee the outcome but
而是弱化司法系统里的政♥治♥影响力
to weaken the political influence in the legal system
很高兴见到你 Djupvik太太 替我向你老公问好
Very good to see you again Mrs. Djupvik, say hello to your husband
如果你同意让海岸防卫队在挪威受审的话
We will introduce a Russian lead judge
我会同意让俄♥罗♥斯♥主审法官上法庭
if you agree to hold the trial against the Coast Guard here
我们还可以影响其中一名挪威法官来控制审判结果
We can influence one judge to control the outcome
你们政♥府♥真的会同意这种事吗?
Will the admin accept this?
只要你能说服你的上级的话 我们会同意的
If you control your superiors, yes they will
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi!
Annette Kleven - Bente Norum
Annette Kleven. -Bente Norum.
葡萄酒进口商 - 那箱酒是你送的吗
Wine importer. - You delivered the case of wine?
对的 - 请坐
Yes. - Have a seat.
你喜欢喝葡萄酒 - 没错 很好喝
Did you like the wine? - As you see, we think it was good.
我认识你一位你的朋友 Sigmund Haakerud
I know someone you know. Sigmund Haakerud.
噢 他以前是我儿子的足球教练
Yeah. He was my son's soccer coach.
你孩子在他队伍里面吗 - 没
Do you have children on the team? - No.
我觉得我们现在不用换供应商
I don't think we'll switch suppliers now.
如果我改变主意了 我会和你联♥系♥
If that changes, I'll contact you.
你酒店里有一名叫Konstantin Minnikov的客人
You have a guest at the hotel named Konstantin Minnikov.
我们希望你多多留意
We want you to keep an eye on him.
“我们”是谁
Who is "We"?
你心里清楚
You know that.
我们要你把Minnikov的手♥机♥克隆到这里
We want you to copy Minnikov's phone onto this.
很简单 把手♥机♥放在他手♥机♥上面
It's easy. Put it on top of his,
打开 启动 完成
turn it on, enable it, and the job's done.
听着 我开的是酒店 不是情报局
Listen here. I'm running a hotel. I don't spy on the guests.
等等
Hey!
实际上Minnikov 我觉得你会对他感兴趣
Actually Minnikov... I think you have an interest in him.
他很有可能是下令杀害你丈夫的凶手
He's probably the one who ordered the killing of your husband.
我不想再见到你
I want nothing more to do with you.
我理解 但“解放挪威”需要你的帮助 就是这样
I understand. But Free Norway needs your help. That's how it is.
把士兵送回国难道不会开创一个危险的先例吗
Wouldn't bringing the soldiers home set a dangerous precedent?
我们不能展现出软弱的一面
We can't give the impression of weakness.
这种局面只适用于Jesper Berg 莫斯科方面希望这样子吗
The situation only serves Jesper Berg. Does Moscow want that?
莫斯科方面不希望支持一个注定失败的政♥府♥
Moscow won't support a government that is doomed to fail.
或许我们的Anita璞玉堪雕
Maybe our Anita can be taught.
Anita甚至没有得到她自己人的支持
Anita doesn't even have support from her own people.
我们可以再进一步 支持她 这样子共赢
We can step up and support her. It would be best for everyone.
要是她不同意呢 你愿意为此负责吗
And if she can't do it? Will you take responsibility for that?
你要什么时候袭击 - 越快越好
How soon does it need to happen? - As soon as possible.
你有听出这个声音吗
Do you recognize that voice?
我们要趁热打铁
We need to strike while the iron is hot.
他说什么 - 突击队
What's that he's saying? - A commando.
我们相信“解放挪威”
We believe that Free Norway
活动分子使用游戏进行交流
activists are using the game to communicate.
这就是领导者之一
And that this is one of the leaders.
你为什么来找我
And why are you coming to me with this?
我们分♥析♥出了这个声音
We've analyzed the voice.
和Jesper Berg的声音很像
And it's similar to Jesper Berg.
你了解他
You know him well.
对
Yeah.
我有见过Jesper打游戏
I've seen Jesper play video games,
但我不知道是什么游戏
but I don't know what they look like.
我希望你明白事情的轻重缓急 将士兵带回国作为第一任务
I want you to prioritize bringing the soldiers home.
司法部有一个解决方案
The Justice Department has a
俄♥罗♥斯♥人同意了
solution that the Russians are going along with.
多谢款待 - 我们来清理
Thanks for the food. - We'll clean this up.
所以... - 你有从饭店那里
So... - Did you finance the hotel...
得到帮助来给酒店筹资金吗 - 没 完全没有
...with help from the restaurant? - No, not all of it.
我能看电视吗 - 可以 我们两个人一起买♥♥下来的
Can I watch tv? - Sure. Two of us bought it together.
投资者吗 - 没 平分的
An investor? - No, the two of us own it equally.
谁啊 - 她叫Zoya
Who is it? - Her name is Zoya.
Zoya 俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 - 嗯
Zoya? Is she Russian? - Yeah.
你和俄♥罗♥斯♥人一起买♥♥的酒店吗
Did you buy a hotel with a Russian?
我当初提议让你卖♥♥掉饭店
I thought the point to selling the restaurant was that you -
是希望你能离俄♥罗♥斯♥人远一点
would distance yourself from the Russians.
你当初的提议是投资一点新东西
The point was to invest in something new.
来挣更多钱吗 - Jorunn..
To earn more money? - Jorunn...
Thomas是被俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀掉的
Thomas was killed by a Russian.
我搞不懂你
I don't understand you.
他走了还没一年
He hasn't even been dead a
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表