剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
The separatists, too, because they need to protect their reputation.
不管怎样 付赎金的风险是最小的
Anyway, it's less dangerous than usual.
特种部队作战会...作为备选
A special forces operation would be...the alternative.
官方发言怎么说 - 他被捕或者被告发
What will the official version be? - He was arrested or turned himself in.
Jesper Berg跟恐怖袭击无关
Jesper Berg won't have anything to do with the terrorist attacks.
别期待Jesper会按这个说
It's impossible to predict what Jesper will say.
不管如何 我们要带他回来 越谨慎越好
Anyway, we'll bring him home. Keep it as discreet as possible.
怎么躲在这儿
Are you hiding here?
我查过那些数字了 什么都没查出来
I checked the numbers. Nothing.
是些什么 - 一个是预付手♥机♥的号♥码
What were they? - One was a number for a prepaid phone.
另一个是一个Telegram手♥机♥应用的识别码
The other was a PIN for an app called Telegram.
应用是自毁型的 - 对
The app that's self-destructive? - Yeah.
所有的信息都被删掉了 - 能修复吗
All the messages were deleted. - Can they be recovered?
不能 我找到一些数字 当然 加密了
No. I found some numbers, but they're encrypted, of course.
我很确定他们单独操作的 大侦探
I'm pretty sure they operated alone, HM.
多谢
Thanks.
又是因为你我们到了这个地步 你检查过了吗
We're here again because of you. Did you check?
当然检查了 - 你能别像个蠢货一样吗
We checked. - Why are you standing there like a jerk?
他们上路了 我们坐一辆车 然后等等跟波兰人分开
They're ready. We'll take one car and split up with the Poles later.
准备好车在外面等我们
Get the car and meet us out here.
怎么
Yeah?
是的 他在 接下来怎么办
Yes, he's here. What should we do?
计划更改 收到
Change of plans? Understood.
开到另一边去 快点 快点 快点
Drive to the other side. Faster, faster, faster!
这是个陷阱 - 你在说什么
This is a trap. - What are you talking about?
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人在后面捣鬼 - 不 是挪威警♥察♥
The Russians are behind this. - No, it's the Norwegian police.
对 在没交出他之前
Yes, so long as he isn't handed over.
一旦移交了他 俄♥罗♥斯♥人就会接手
When he's handed over, the Russians take over.
那好啊 我们把他送过去就能走了
That's fine. We'll deliver him and go.
我肯定是挪威警♥察♥
No, it's the Norwegian police, I am sure of it.
你知道他们出价多少吗
Do you know how much they're paying?
我们必须为家族的前途考虑
We have to think about the family's future.
我们必须为自己的未来考虑 如果给他们这个机会
We need to think about our futures. If we give them this chance...
没关系的
It's fine.
对我可不是没关系
It's not okay for me.
他没有出现
He didn't show.
他可能临阵退缩了
He probably got cold feet.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is now?
波兰警方突袭了他之前所在地 他已经不在那儿了
The Polish police raided the house
where he was earlier. He wasn't there.
我们马上展开调查 - 不 不调查
We'll start an investigation. - No. No investigation.
他们没收到钱 这场交易从未发生
They got no money. The operation never took place.
找到Jesper - 收到
Just find Jesper. - Understood.
Tom破译了密♥码♥
Tom cracked the encryption.
这是那个Telegram应用其中的一个号♥码 你看
This was one of the numbers on the Telegram app. Look.
之前 它从未与任何事件关联 但今天它出现在了另一起案子里
At first, it didn't lead to anything. But today it showed up in another case.
这个号♥码被交易地附近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥发射塔记录
That's the number recorded by the cell tower closest to the operation.
可能是有人与抓住Jesper Berg的人联络了
Someone probably called the guys who had Jesper Berg.
所以你认为是这个号♥码的所有人摧毁了这次交易
So you think someone with that number ruined the operation?
对 并且
Yeah. And...
这个号♥码也保存在Christensen的手♥机♥里
That number was stored on Christensen's phone.
你不是应该远离这个案子的调查么 - 再也不用了
Shouldn't you stay off of the case? - Not anymore.
因为Stefan和Jesper在我们眼皮子底下有联络
Not if there's a connection between Stefan and Jesper in our backyard.
知道关于Jesper行动的大多数人都在PST工作
Most of the people who knew about the Jesper operation work here at PST.
我作为部门主管非常担心
That concerns me as Director of the agency.
现在我们很明确Stefan与人有着合作
Now we have a clear indication that Stefan worked with someone.
我们要提审Stefan的女友 用和警♥察♥不一样的一套方法
We need to question Stefan's girlfriend in different way than the police did.
俄♥国♥房♥东把我们踢出来了
The Russian owners threw us out.
那现在你住哪儿呢 - 会有的
Where do you live now, then? - It will be alright.
你最近浏览过我们的网站吗 - 没有
Have you seen our site recently? - No.
你不能再这样干了 - 这儿有个链接
You shouldn't do anything more. - Here's a link.
点击链接 可以下载一个我做的应用
If I click the link, I download an app I've made.
一旦安装了软件 手♥机♥的定位服务就会激活
When the app is installed, location services activate on the phone.
我们就能知道下载过软件的每个人的地址了
Then we know where everyone who downloaded the app is located.
好的 这儿是我们 那里 这是Oslo
Okay. So we're here. There. This is Oslo.
所有的绿点都代表着下载过软件的人
All the green dots you see are people who downloaded the app.
有这么多 - 对
Is it that many? - Yeah.
更妙的是如果我点击这里 手♥机♥就会发布这个
It gets better if I click here. Then the phone broadcasts this.
应用会告诉他们聚在一起 组成一个标志 然后躺下
The app tells them to get together, form a symbol, and lie down.
现在每个人都躺在地上 并组成了一个心型
Now everyone lies on the ground and makes a heart.
天哪
My god.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
一种新的抗♥议♥方式正以不可思议的速度散播着
A new form of protest is spreading at record speed.
一个手♥机♥应用使同时在全国各地同时
A phone app makes it possible -
举♥行♥示♥威♥游♥行♥成为现实
to stage a demonstration from many places in the country at the same time.
对 也能跨国 参与者得到信♥号♥♥
Yes, across borders, too. The participants get a signal -
并被要求上传行动视频
and they're asked to post a video of their action.
在上传视频后 再集♥合♥成为一个符号♥
After each posts a video, they're assembled to make a symbol.
情报总长要求现在开会
关于Jesper的
他们找到他了吗
躺下组成形状的人们可能来自
Imagine being able to lie down and create words -
奥斯陆 卑而根和斯德哥尔摩
with people from Oslo, Bergen, and Stockholm.
你下这个应用呗 就也能参与了
Can't you download the app? Then you can do it, too.
我回来了
Hello?
他女儿有一匹马 可能我也能骑
His daughter has a horse that I might be able to ride.
Maja 回你房♥间去
Maja, go to your room.
为什么啊 - 回房♥间
Why? - Go to your room.
这次会议有关Jesper Berg 我们从波兰警方哪里拿到了一个视频
This is about Jesper Berg. We got a video from Polish police.
首相你要对下面的图像有心理准备
The Prime Minister needs to prepare herself for graphic images.
带他来这儿 树这里
Bring him here. To the tree!
别开枪
Don't do it!
开枪
Shoot!
你从哪里拿到的 - 波兰秘密警♥察♥
Where did you get that from? - Polish security forces.
我们从波兰情报机构拿到了拷贝
We received a copy from Polish intelligence services.
他们好像知道了是谁绑♥架♥了Berg
They seem to have known the separatists who were holding Berg.
有任何组织声明为此负责吗 - 没有
Has anyone taken credit for this? - No.
现在不能公布
This can't get out now.
至少在我们准备好怎么发布这件事之前
Not before we have a strategy for how it will be announced.
我们需要避免牺牲带来的影响
We need to avoid a martyr effect.
谢谢参与
Thanks.
你会待很久吗 - 我不知道
Will you be long? - I don't know.
如果你要在这儿过夜 我们需要先清理现场 保证安全
If you're going to stay over, we need to clear it.
奥斯卡 3-0晕倒了 - 你还好吗
Oscar 3-0 is down. - Are you okay?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
发生了什么 - 她摔倒了
What happened? - She fell.
能听见吗 - 测血压
Hello? Can you hear me? - Check her pulse.
能听见吗 - 给她点空间
Can you hear me? - Just leave her be.
她只是需要一点时间接受 - 我们叫了医生
She just needs a little time. - We called a doctor.
一切会好起来的 Anita Anita 看着我
It'll be fine. Anita? Anita, look at me.
Anita 我的女儿
Anita, my girl.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do this?
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
没事的
It'll be fine.
Nikolaj你也参与了 Sidorova想除掉我
Your Nikolaj is involved, too. Sidorova wants to get rid of me.
告诉我 否则我就杀了你和你女儿
Tell me now, or I'll kill you and your daughter!
你好 帮我接Sidorova 我有情报告诉她 关于Minnikov的
Hello, I need Sidorova. I have information. It's about Minnikov.
你想在这儿过夜吗
Do you want to sleep in here?
爸爸过世以后你没有考虑过把这张床换掉吗
Did you consider changing the bed after Dad died?
没有 为什么要
No. Why would I do that?
看到床你不会难过吗
It doesn't make you sad?
妈妈
Mom?
现在才晚上8点 如果我现在上♥床♥睡觉 那就完蛋了
It's only 8:00. If I go to bed now, it's all over.
已经午夜过后了
This clock says it's past midnight.
没有
No.
有的 - 才8点而已
Yeah. - It's 8:00.
如果我现在就睡 早上4点就该醒了
If I go to bed now, I'll wake up at 4 AM.
不 我不能再给法国更多特殊待遇了
No, I can't give France more special treatment.
他们应该在国内解决经济问题而不是这儿
They need to solve their economic problems at home, not here.
对 这就是我看待这件事的方式 成员国是个大家庭
Yeah, that's the way I see it. The member countries are a big family -
布鲁塞尔 比利时
如果你给其中一个孩子贷款的话
but if you loan money to one of the children...
稍等 嘿 亲爱的
Hold on. Hi, sweetie.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表