剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我去和国王说
I talked to the King.
你计划多久了
How long have you been planning this?
好久好久了
I planned it a while back.
你上次怎么不和我说
Why didn't you tell me about it before?
你必须得回首相官邸工作
You had to go back to work at the Prime Minister's office.
如果我说了什么会动摇你的忠诚
It would have been a conflict of loyalty if I said anything.
你发现了吗
You realize that?
我要扮演什么角色 - 我想过很多
What kind of role will I play, then? - I've thought a lot about that.
内阁还没决定 但你非常重要
The cabinet isn't decided, but you'll be important.
我把这个放这儿来纪念她
I placed this here to remind me of her.
这不够 她在哪儿
That's not enough. Where is she?
她的骨灰就在这里
Her ashes are here in an urn.
你能放我儿子走了吗
Will you let my son go now?
这不由我来决定
That's not for me to decide.
如果我们匹配了骨灰里面的DNA我就去和局长说
I'll talk to the Police Chief if we find her DNA in the ashes.
不管你逮捕多少人 你们没有胜算
No matter how many you arrest, you're never going to win.
我努力让民众远离恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
I'm trying to protect people from terrorism.
就你 通过逮捕无辜的人吗 这只会助长抵抗军的气焰
Are you? By arresting innocent people? That will only help the resistance.
星星之火可以燎原
They'll spread like pollen.
Wenche消失之后 许多无辜的人在恐怖袭击中丧命
Many innocent people died from terrorism after Wenche disappeared.
你也会给他们留块石头纪念他们吗
Did you place a stone for them, too?
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥出动武装直升机
If the Russians come with attack helicopters...
他们能拖住俄♥罗♥斯♥人一会儿吗 - 如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人没有狙击手的话可以
Can they hold them for a few minutes? - Yeah, if they don't have snipers.
他们一直有部署狙击手吧 - 是的
They always have snipers in place? - Yeah, I think so.
我们再想想办法
Let's find out right away.
我不参与吗 - 对 你本来应该拿到内阁许可
I'm not on here. - No. You could've had a ministerial post -
但我发现你在我旁边 我能有最佳状态
but I noticed I work best when I have you close by.
我需要你这个副部长
I need you as Deputy Minister.
你要把Anita从我这边夺走吗 - 没
Are you taking Anita from me? - No.
没 她本来就是我的 - 你和Hole说什么了
No, I had her first. - What did you talk to Hole about?
嗯
Huh?
你让士兵们守住Melkφya的吗
Did you ask the soldiers to hold Melkφya?
他们不可能守得住
They don't stand a chance.
现在士兵们可能会牺牲 Anita
Soldiers are going to die now, Anita.
你们的首相在哪?
Where is your prime minister?
哪一个?
Who?
现在那个
Knudsen
Knudsen不适合这个职位
Knudsen is not fit for his job
没有人适合这个职位 他们在里面讨论一整晚了
No one is fit for the job, they've been discussed all night
我很抱歉 -你很抱歉? 试着去对俄♥国♥总统说这句话
I am sorry -You are sorry? Try to say you are sorry to the Russian president
你必须争取更多时间
You have to ask for more time
对谁?
Say to who?
国会
你 欧盟
You, the EU.
为什么 - 你来这儿是避免挪威发生战争
Why? - You're here to avoid a war in Norway.
我们能相信他吗
Can we trust him?
主席先生 能借一步说话吗
Mr. President, can I have a word with you?
我想让你看下这个
I want you to see this.
这是对新政♥府♥的提议
It's a proposal for a new government.
谁提的 - 我
Who is this coming from? - From me.
你
From you?
但你不是所谓流亡政♥府♥的成员吗
But aren't you part of the so-called exile government?
我不能完全确定Jesper是否有和平的解决方式
I'm not entirely sure that Jesper has peaceful intentions.
Jeper知道你来这儿吗
Does Jesper know you're here?
是这样子的 委员会在没有政党控告的情况下全面接管
This way, the Presidium takes over without the parties being charged.
由公务员组成专家政♥治♥
It's a technocracy formed by civil servants.
Wenche Arnesen
确定死亡
我们讨论了很久
We've had a long discussion.
我们基本上同意你的建议
We agree with most of your suggestions.
但是我们需要讨论一下你对首相的提议
But we need to discuss your proposal for Prime Minister.
让我参与你的计划
It's a smart move to suggest me for the post -
的确是聪明之举 - 更明智的应该是
to get me on board with your plan. - It's also a smart move...
我相信你们能够由我们所需要的统一影响
...because I believe you have a unifying effect that we need.
国会主席担任国家首相时 国会全面接管
Parliament takes over when the President becomes Prime Minister.
但我没那么多精力去当首相
But I don't have the energy to be Prime Minister.
我66岁了 我也快享受退休生活了
I'm 66 now. This is a nice place for me to finish.
我知道 - 但你还年轻
I realize that. - But you are young...
你的职业生涯还有很长的路
...and have your whole career in front of you.
如果这是你的想法
If this is your idea -
你能胜任这个职务 我们提议你来当首相
then you should see it through. We suggest you as Prime Minister.
我在政♥府♥里面还没有足够的权威
I don't have the authority this government needs.
你不必现在就回答 你再花点时间想想
You don't need to answer right away. You can take some time.
妈 你买♥♥太多牛奶了 - 对
Mamma, you have so much milk. - Yeah.
你还好吗 Anita - 睡眠不足
How are you, Anita? - I haven't slept much.
是因为军舰吗
Is it because of the warships?
你不用担心这些 - 好吧
You shouldn't worry about those. - Alright, then.
我被推荐当首相
I've been asked to be Prime Minister.
是吗
You were?
太惊人了 - 你这么想的吗
That's amazing! - You think so?
你要怎么做 - 我不知道
What are you going to do? - I don't know.
我也不知道自己有没有准备好
I don't know if I'm ready.
你的男性同事可不会怀疑他们是否准备好了
Your male colleagues wouldn't doubt they were ready.
是的 没有其他人愿意接这个工作了
Actually, no one else will take the job.
他们迟疑是因为政♥治♥形势 而不是他们的能力
They doubt the political situation, not their abilities.
因为你觉得女性太保守 所以我不能接吗
I can't take the job because you think women are too defensive.
说真的 Anita
Seriously, Anita.
我得接这电♥话♥
I have to take this.
喂 - 怎么样 Anita
Hello? - What's going on, Anita?
我和国会主席谈过了
I talked to the Parliamentary President.
他不支持我们 而且Anita Rygh将要组建一个新政♥府♥
He says he won't support us, and that Anita Rygh will form a new government.
我没同意 - 嗯
I didn't say yes to it. - Okay.
很高兴听你这么说 我不知道是谁干的
I'm really glad to hear that. I don't know who said what.
别这么做 你会像一只小老鼠一样被吃掉
Don't do this. You'll be eaten up like a little mouse.
Anita 你自己的想法呢
Anita, I...is this personal?
我不知道你怎么想的 Anita 你在听吗
I don't understand what you're thinking. Anita, are you there?
椅子是你的了
The seat's yours.
首相你有一名访客
There's a visitor for the Prime Minister.
以防漏了线索 我们会重新审查所有的信息
We're going over all the information in case we missed something.
我们需要找到人来负责 不然我们不能让士兵们回家
We need to find the people responsible, or we're not getting the soldiers home.
我们会查出来的 - 我怎么相信你
We'll find out. - How can I trust you?
你接管PST时 你动用了所有的资源来追踪
When you took over at PST, you used all your resources to track -
「解放挪威」一个已经去世6个月的领导人
a Free Norway leader who died over 6 months ago.
国会
如果挪威军方撤离 那俄♥国♥就会让军舰返航
If Norwegian army withdraws, than Russia return the warships
海岸警卫队也能回国
And the Coast Guards can be Procecure here in the homeland
那俄♥国♥试图在挪威部属巡航导弹的非法行为怎么算
And what about Russia's illegial attempt to import a cruise missile system in Norway?
这肯定也在欧盟的考量里对吧 -当然 那些导弹必须送回俄♥国♥
Surely this must concerned EU as well? -Yes, it should be return to Russia at the boarder
你们开什么玩笑 在设施中的受害者可是俄♥国♥人啊
You must be kidding, the only victims in the installation were Russians
那些导弹是用来保护我们的工人的 -而这我们无法接受
Our missiles are here to protect our workforce -Where we can't accept that
这是莫斯科的意思
This is directly from Moscow
既然这都是莫斯科的意思那我何必在这里跟你谈
Then why am I talking to you if Moscow dictates all your conditions
我们是来保护你的 你不需要军队来...
We are here to protect you, you don't need a full-blown army while...
少跟我耍什么把戏 -我没有
Stop playing games -I am not
除非你可以达成一个和平协议
Well unless you can contribute to a peaceful solution
不然你在这个国家所做的一切都将化为乌有
everything you have achieved in this country will be looked upon as a failure
拜托 Rygh... 别这样!
Please Rygh... Please!
首相 你是对的
Prime minister, you're right
无论你我都没法承受搞砸这场谈判的后果
Neither you and I can afford to fuck up this negotiations
我不知道你是怎样 但我没什么好输得
Well I don't know about you but I have nothing to lose
只要有你在就没人想跟我抢这个位置
No other Norwegian politician wants to govern with your presence
我会跟我的政♥府♥谈谈
I'll talk to my government
我们会试着让士兵们回家 但那些导弹必须留下
We will try to get the soldiers back, but the missiles will stay
不 只有等我们的士兵先回国后
No, I will sign a special dispensation for the weapons to return
我会签署一份特权让你们把武器运回来
only when the soldiers are back home
你已经够了解我了 你可以相信我
You have known me long enough, you can trust me
Anita Rygh 你有声明要发布吗 - 俄♥罗♥斯♥的军舰将会返港
Anita Rygh, do you have any comments? - The Russian warships are turning back.
立即召回在Melkφya的士兵 否则士兵都回不了家
Recall your soldiers from Melkφya or the soldiers won't come home.
你能对于你将组建新政♥府♥的传言发表下评论吗
Can you comment on the rumors that you're forming a new government?
卫星照片显示俄♥罗♥斯♥军舰正在返港
Satellite photos show the Russian warships turning back.
与此同时 挪威军队也从Melkφya撤离
At the same time, Norwegian troops are withdrawing from Melkφya.
最直接的战争威胁似乎消失了
The immediate threat of hostilities appears to be over.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表