剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的 可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
你能怪我们吗?
I mean, can you blame us?
他们被开枪爆头
They were shot in the face.
对不起 我不是有意不通情理
I'm sorry. I... I don't... I don't mean to be insensitive.
但我劝你们还是少花点
Let's... Let's just go easy on the spending.
等你们叔叔来了 找出并宣读遗嘱后
I mean, when your uncle arrives and the will has been found and read,
我们才能知道更多详情
you know, we'll know more.
买♥♥衣服和名表没问题
The clothes and the watches, it's okay.
我可以帮你们打点一下
I'll move some stuff around.
怎么了?
What?
莱尔 爸是认真的
Dad was serious, Lyle.
一旦他们找出并宣读遗嘱后 我们就什么都没有了
We get nothing when they find that will and read it.
这话是你说的 你说得对 - 拜托别再说了 好吗?
You said it before. You were right. - Will you stop with this? Please?
听好 我们没什么好担心的
Listen to me. You and I have got nothing to worry about.
遗嘱不成问题
This will thing will not be a problem.
莱尔 你凭什么这么肯定? 我们连遗嘱在哪里都不清楚
Yeah, but how do we know that, Lyle? We don't even know where the fuck it is.
怎么可能不知道呢?
Of course, we do.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
Hmm. Hmm.
四...
Four...
不要!住手!
No! No, stop!
住手?什么意思?一定要打开啊
What do you mean no? We have to get it open.
难道这么做不会让人起疑心吗?
Oh yeah, 'cause that's not suspicious at all, is it?
切开爸的保险箱?
Cutting open Dad's safe?
我们要放聪明点 - 好 算了
We have to be smart about this. - Okay. Fine, Erik.
还有什么别的办法?
So what's another option then?
喂?
Hello?
比利 是我 埃里克·梅内德斯
Billy, it's Erik Menendez.
埃里克?
Erik?
天啊 你还好吧?我听闻...
Oh my God. How are you doing? I... I heard about...
是啊 你♥爸♥还是遗嘱认证律师吗?
Yeah. Is your dad still a probate attorney?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了?要我让他来听电♥话♥吗?
Why? You want me to put him on?
不用 我们打算去御园餐厅晚饭 吃饱后再去找你们
No. We're grabbing dinner at Chin Chin. Be over after.
你刚才说你常做这种事
You said you do it all the time.
在不知道密♥码♥的前提下 雇人打开保险箱
Hire people to open safes when you don't know the code.
你们二人当中有谁是遗嘱执行人吗?
But are either of you the executor of the estate?
我是一家之主 - 遗嘱执行人是我们的叔叔
I am the man of the house. - Our uncle is the executor.
他明天会随其他家人飞过来
He's flying in tomorrow, as well as the rest of our family.
据我们所知
As we understand it,
按照法律 我们必须有律师在场才能打开保险箱
we need the presence of a lawyer to have the safe open for legal reasons.
对 要有法律约束力 - 所以我们才来找你
Yeah, binding. - That's why we called you.
好啊 那我们先打电♥话♥给他征求同意
Okay. Let's call him and get his permission
再雇人打开保险箱
to hire someone who'll open it.
什么?
What?
Um...
我必须在遗嘱执行人面前打开保险箱
I just can't do it without the executor here.
否则可能会被吊销律师资格
Or I could be disbarred.
好吧 我们马上联络锁匠 我刚才就想这么做了
Okay. Fine. We'll call a locksmith, which I wanted to do,
结果被你阻止了
but you said not to.
对 如果我们强行打开保险箱 就会惊动警方
Yes. If it was broken into, then police would get involved.
我们会自己开 谢了 - 不行
We'll get it open ourselves. Thank you. - I can't let you do that.
按照法律 我有义务将保险箱 被强行打开一事告知遗嘱执行人
I'd be legally bound to tell the executor that something like that had happened.
事实上 保险箱今晚不能离开这里
In fact, the safe should stay here tonight.
别让保险箱离开 你的视线范围 懂吗?
You don't let it out of your sight. You understand?
为什么我必须留下来? - 这是你出的主意 他是你的朋友
Why do I have to stay with it? - This was your idea. He's your friend.
等等 你去哪里?
Wait. Where are you going?
芝乐坊餐厅 我约了洁米
Cheesecake Factory. I'm meeting Jamie.
你睡在这里舒服吗?
Sure you're going to be comfortable in here?
不要紧的 晚安 怀特太太
I'm good. Good night, Mrs. Wright.
你说保险箱放在车♥库♥里? - 没错
Safe's in the garage, you said? - Uh, yeah.
卡洛斯叔叔 感谢你专程过来 - 我很难过 小子
Thanks for coming, Carlos. - I'm sorry, bud.
Mm-hmm.
节哀顺变
I am so sorry. Oh.
我好想念我两个侄儿
I've missed my guys.
我爱你们
I love you.
保险箱打开了
Safe's open.
很好
Good.
你们准备好了吗?
You ready?
来吧
Let's do this.
不要 我想先独自进去
No, I want to go in first by myself.
莱尔 我们都必须在场
Well-- Lyle, we all need to be in there.
没错 我是遗嘱执行人
Yeah. Look, I'm the executor of the estate--
我也不想的 但也只能这样了
Which is not what I wanted, but it's the way that it is.
我们都知道我爸在外面有好几个小三
We all know that my father had girlfriends.
我只是想确保没有任何...
And I just want to make sure that there aren't any...
不堪入目的照片什么的
dirty pictures or anything,
因为我不希望我妈再度蒙受羞辱 布莱恩舅舅
because I don't want my mother to be humiliated anymore, Uncle Brian.
先让我进去看一下
So I'm just gonna go in there, and I'm gonna have one look,
我马上就出来 好吗?
and then I'm going to come right back out. Okay?
去吧 - 好的
Go ahead. - Okay, yeah.
Hmm.
遗嘱没在里面
I didn't see a will in there.
什么? - 什么?
What? - What?
你确定吗? - 确定
Are you sure? - Yeah. Yeah.
你们自己去找吧 总之我没看到遗嘱
You can have a look for yourself, but I didn't see one.
嗨 芙洛! - 莱尔!
Hey, Flor! - Lyle!
洁米落下一件艾索德长袖衫... - 我找到了这个!
Jamie left an Izod sweater-- - I find this!
埃里克!
Erik!
干吗? - 你看芙洛找到了什么
What? - Look what Flor found.
这是什么? - 在壁柜里找到的
What is it? - In a closet.
一切都归我们所有
We get everything.
他们将一切财产给了我们
They gave us everything.
“本人♥妻♥子玛丽·路易斯·梅内德斯 将继承我所有财产
"I devise and bequeath to my wife Mary Louise Menendez,
她过世后
and in the event of her death,
我所有财产将均分
all of my assets shall be split evenly
给
...between...
我两个儿子
my sons,
约瑟夫·莱尔·梅内德斯 和埃里克·盖伦·梅内德斯”
Joseph Lyle Menendez and Eric Galen Menendez."
这是我父亲不久前写给我的信
This is from a letter that my father wrote me not long ago.
“莱尔 你可能已经意识到 我这一生最珍视的是家人
"Lyle, as you may know, family is the most important thing in my life."
希望你也珍视家人”
"And I hope it will be in yours."
水牛哥搞不好能做大
Mr. Buffalo could be huge.
比TCBY还大
Bigger than TCBY.
我只需要从财产中取出三十万美元
All I need is 300K from the estate for the down payment.
风景美极了
The views here are stunning.
你们一定会喜欢的
You're gonna love them. - Uh-huh.
“去闯荡人生吧 去享受靠努力得来的果实”
"I urge you to go through life and enjoy the fruits of your work."
很好 埃里克
That's nice, Erik.
“珍惜你所继承的好福气”
"And the good fortune of your heritage."
很好 漂亮
Nice. Perfect.
“心系家人 忧国忧民”
"To think of your family, country, and your fellow citizens."
这是海港景观 不是海景
So this is a harbor view, and not an ocean view.
不要 我要继承我爸的衣钵
No, I want to build on Dad's legacy.
我们家还能拥有更大的成就
There's so much more that our family can achieve.
很好 埃里克
Mm. That's it, Erik.
很好 这就对了
Just like that. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好吗? - 成交
Yeah? - Deal.
你果然是你♥爸♥的儿子
You're definitely your father's son.
“我相信你和埃里克能改变世界
"I believe both you and Erik can make a difference."
我相信你们能做到”
"I believe that you will."
(两个月后)
嗨
Hey.
我去超♥市♥买♥♥点东西 你需要什么吗?
I was gonna get something from Pink Dot. You want anything?
埃里克
Erik?
莱尔 我做不到
I can't do it, Lyle.
好 - 不是
Okay. - No.
如果你不需要什么... - 不是 我是指厄齐尔医生
If you don't want anything-- - No. I'm talking about Oziel.
我...
I can't...
下不了手
I can't kill him.
我做不到啊
I can't.
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表