剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
Well, I remember when you were a baby.
我得...
The only thing...
我得给你做脚底按♥摩♥ 你才睡得着 真的
The only thing that would make you sleep was rubbing your feet, actually.
当时你的脚丫小小的 如今长成这样了
They were so tiny. Tiny, tiny. And now look at this.
有点轻微的刺痛感
It stings a little.
这是正常的 说明药膏发挥作用了 对吧?
It's supposed to sting. That means it's working, right?
好吧 听好
Okay, so...
我不相信你的判断能力 所以有必要让你知道我们的计划
Letting you know what we're going to do because I don't trust your judgment.
你以为你上大学后 还会继续打网球吗?
Did you think you were going to play tennis in college?
毕竟你的球技还不到家 莱尔还行
Because you're not good enough. Lyle was good enough.
你还不到家 所以...
You're not good enough. And so...
Uh-huh.
我打算给你报读 加州大学洛杉矶分校的商学院
I'm going to get you into business school at UCLA.
到时你不用住在宿舍里
But you're not living in the dorms.
只需要住在家里 方便我盯住你
You're living here at home, where I can keep tabs on you.
等等 等一下 我...
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. I...
干吗?你才等一下
What? You hold on. You hold on.
如果我让你说下去
Because if I let you talk,
你就会跟我说你想成为...
then you're going to tell me about how you want to be...
什么来着?男模特?
What? A male model?
埃里克 这是什么鬼?这是什么...
What the fuck are these, Erik? I mean, what the fuck is...
这些都是什么鬼?
What the fuck is that?
这些都是什么鬼? - 我的模特照
What the fuck are those? - They're my modeling photos.
模特照?埃里克
Modeling photos?! Erik.
你是不是...天啊
Are you-- Oh God.
老实回答我
Genuine question.
你是不是同性恋?
Are you homosexual?
天啊
Oh my...
这是我发自内心的提问 毕竟我从没见过你带女生回家
I'm genuinely asking because I don't see you with a single piece of pussy ever.
你这是...简直无理取闹 我没必要听你说有的没的
What are you... This is unbelievable. I don't have to listen to this.
坐下
Sit down.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
别露出这种表情
Wipe the look off your face.
我会给你一个未来
I'm giving you a future with me.
等我当上参议员后 你将成为我在政坛上的左右手
When I'm a senator, you're gonna work with me in politics.
在这个未来里 你需要一个女朋友 她叫珍妮丝·谢曼斯基
And for that future, you need a girlfriend. Janice Shemanski.
爸 不要 - 我跟她父母谈过了
No. Dad, no. - I already talked to her parents.
她是美女 有美国小姐的外形 你就答应吧
She's beautiful. She looks like Miss America. Come on.
她喜欢你 你将跟她一起出席毕业舞会
And she likes you. You're gonna take her to the prom.
不要
No. I'm not doing that.
你们必须一起出席毕业舞会
Yes, you're going to the prom with her
因为我只在乎毕业舞会的照片
because all I care about is the fucking prom photo,
结束后随你和你朋友克雷格 想去哪里互舔 可以吗?
and then you and your friend Craig go suck each other's dicks. Okay?
不要 我不会听你的
No. I'm not doing that.
我打算从事模特和演艺事业
I'm doing modeling and acting.
打算主修戏剧专业 我演过莎士比亚的戏剧
And I'm gonna major in theater because I did Shakespeare, Dad,
演技精湛
and I'm a good actor.
我不打算住在家里 我会搬到宿舍去住
I'm not living here. I'm going to stay in the dorms.
这些才是我想做的事
That's what I wanna do.
过来 上楼去
Come here. Let's go upstairs. Let's go upstairs.
去你的房♥间
Let's go to your room.
进去
Get in there.
爸 - 真♥他♥妈♥的
Dad... - Fuck.
拜托别这样 对不起
Please, I'm sorry.
跪下 这些照片是什么鬼东西?
Get down. What are those fucking photos?
你给我闭嘴!
You shouldn't say shit!
真不敢相信 我为你的学业、大学和网球课
I can't believe that all the money I'm putting into your studies,
竟然白白浪费了那么多钱
your college, your tennis classes.
搞什么鬼?你想当什么?当模特?
What the fuck? You want to be a what? A model?!
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
好 查过了
It's okay. Done.
好
Here they are.
一、二、三、四
Uno, dos, tres, cuatro,
五、六、七、八、九、十
cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez.
十个
Diez.
爸
Dad.
十个
Diez.
那些避孕套埃里克都没用过
Erik... Erik is not using any condoms.
你怎么知道的? - 我算过了 总共十个
How do you know? - Because I counted them. Ten.
说明他没有搞大女生肚子 毕竟他没有女朋友
He's not gonna get any girls pregnant. I know he doesn't have a girlfriend.
我就是这个意思 他没用避孕套
That's what I'm saying. And he's not using any condoms.
你认为他是...
Do you think he's...
他没有女朋友 对吧? 所以没用避孕套
He doesn't have a girlfriend. Okay? And he's not wearing any fucking condoms.
那你担心什么?
Oh, and why are you worried?
我不希望埃里克染上艾滋病
Because I don't want Erik to have AIDS.
你果然认为他是...
So you do think that he's...
我不知道 只是...
I don't fucking know, but...
我知道他在做什么
I know what I think he's doing.
总之他不能把艾滋病带进这个家
He can't bring AIDS to this house.
他不能把艾滋病带进这个家
He cannot bring it into this house.
绝对不能
No fucking way.
埃里克 过来
Erik, come here.
干吗?
Yeah?
我要检查你的阴♥茎♥
I have to check your penis.
什么?
What?
检查有没有长水泡
For blisters.
拜托让我看一下 顺便检查有没有长疱疹
Just let me look, please. And herpes sores.
妈 有必要吗?你在想什么?
Mom, why? What are you... What?
你正值青春期 你的生活确实令人不放心
You're a teenager now, and you've proven you can't be trusted.
拜托让我查看一下
Just let me look, please.
妈 我说最后一遍 我自己看得到 那边没长任何东西
Mom, I told you last time, I can look, and there's not any.
我一定要亲自查看
I have to.
好的 - 看吧
Okay. - See?
我只是看重卫生
It's just about, you know, hygiene.
在忙什么?
What are you working on?
嗨 没什么 只是为试探委员会做准备
Hey. Um... Nothing. Just the... the exploratory committee.
虽然现在准备为时过早 但委员会需要一个口号♥
I mean, it's still early days, but they want a slogan,
我想不出来 我无法...
and, um, I can't think of one. I can't...
我可能会想到一个口号♥ 可是...
I mean... I might get something, but...
怎么了?
What happened?
干吗?
What?
何塞 我爱你
I love you, Jose.
我爱你
I love you.
好的
Okay.
然后呢?
And what?
我有...
Um... There's, um...
我只是...
I just...
怎么了?
What?
我要知道你和两个儿子之间 到底怎么了
I need to know what's going on with you and the boys.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
你是不是...
Do you have...
有什么性癖?
proclivities?
我知道有这种想法很傻 问题是你经常搞外遇
It's just silly to think because of all the affairs that you've had.
我们已经很久没有做♥爱♥了
It's just... we don't have sex anymore.
不是 你到底想问什么?
No. What you're asking, no. No.
为什么说这些话?
Why would you say that?
你就是...你似乎很担心 家里有没有人感染艾滋病
Well, you just... You seem very concerned about AIDS.
特别是埃里克
Specifically, in regards to Erik.
凯蒂 想问什么就问 问吧
Ask the question. Ask it, Kitty. Ask me the question.
你到底想问什么? - 好吧
What it is that you're asking me? - Okay.
你和两个儿子之间 是不是有什么不伦关系?
Is something sexual going on between you and the boys?
我会保密的
I won't tell anyone.
我只是需要知道真♥相♥
I just... I need to know.
我不希望我们之间存在任何谎言
I don't want there to be any more lies between us.
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有 没有这种事
No, there's not.
天啊 你喝醉了吗?
Oh my God, are you drunk?
你竟然问出这种问题 肯定是喝醉了 对吧?
You must be drunk in order to ask this kind of question. Are you?
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表