剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
You got legal fees, though. - Okay, so 13.
我只是说 我一直都在为未来做打算
I feel I've been thinking ahead this whole time
我坚信事情一定会照我们的意愿发展
'cause I knew this was gonna go our way,
我已经知道自己的梦想了 开水牛哥餐厅、出书
so I got the dream all figured out for myself. Mr. Buffalo's, the book.
搞不好还会拍成电影呢
And there's gonna be a movie?
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
埃里克 有人会把我们的故事拍成电影
Erik, they're gonna make a fucking movie about us.
埃里克!
E!
你说谁会扮演我们? - 不知道
Who's gonna play us? - I don't know, Lyle.
我们俩需要好好想想 就像决定权在我们手上一样
You and I need to figure out a way that we're in charge of decisions like that.
好吧 好的
Okay, yeah.
我的意思是 你应该开始思考有什么梦想
I'm just saying, start thinking about your dream, man.
一切告一段落后 你想做什么? 因为官司就快结束了
What you want to do when this is all over because we're almost there.
我们做到了
We fucking did it. We fucking did it!
那些混账说 我们像
And all those fuckheads who say that we're, what...
像杰夫瑞·达莫那种连环杀手
We're serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer?
是达莫的表兄弟
Dahmer's cousins.
叫他们去吃屎吧
They can eat shit. They can eat shit.
布莱恩·伯茨沃斯很适合扮演我
Brian Bosworth, he'd be a great fucking Lyle.
我认为罗伯·劳也很适合扮演你
I was thinking maybe Rob Lowe could play you.
他很性感
He's sexy.
我们应该邀请他来试镜
Um, we should make him audition.
《怪物:梅内德斯弑亲兄弟档》
什么声音?
What was that?
搞什么? - 你有没有听到?
What the fuck. - Did you hear that?
(1994年1月17日)
开门啊!
Open the gate! Open the gate!
让我出去!
Let me out!
出去!
Get out!
走
Come on! - Go!
莱尔!
Lyle! Lyle!
不要
Stop...
你好 我要找 洛杉矶县男子监狱的负责人
Hello. I need to speak to somebody at the LA County Men's Jail.
我闻到煤气味 我们赶紧出去吧
Leslie, I smell gas. We need to get out of here.
我只想知道监狱大楼还在不在
Okay, I just need to know if the building is there.
快走吧
We need to go.
我需要知道监狱大楼还在不在
I need to know if the building is standing.
放下电♥话♥ 快走吧! - 监狱大楼还在不在?
Get off the phone. We need to go! - Can you tell me if it's standing?
该死的
Shit.
莱丝莉 我刚跟莱尔说过话 - 谢天谢地 你们联络上了?
Leslie, I just talked to Lyle. - Oh, thank God. You got through?
他没事 兄弟俩安好 几经折腾 好在没事
Yes, he's fine. They're both fine. Tossed around, but they're doing okay.
地震还没停歇
They don't stop.
你那边情况如何? 你住在韦斯特伍德吧?
How is it by you? You're in Westwood?
我住在切维奥特山区 但房♥子是新建的
Cheviot Hills, but the house is a new construction,
我还以为房♥子会崩塌呢
and I thought it was gonna collapse.
我联♥系♥上了韦斯伯格
I got hold of Weisberg,
他说在这里继续审讯不安全
he said there's no way it'll be safe to continue here.
他不介意移师其他法庭审讯 还说我们可以使用市区的法庭
He's open to other options, said we can likely use the courtroom that's downtown.
起码更方便埃里克和莱尔 往返监狱和法庭
Well, at least it's an easier commute for Erik and Lyle.
就选约翰·马尔科维奇吧
Malkovich, dude. John fucking Malkovich.
他在《周六夜现场》上扮演过我
That is who played me on Saturday Night Live.
诺玛看过了 她说非常精彩 我们火了
Norma saw it, said it was fucking awesome. We are fucking famous.
不仅审讯引起广大关注 我们也是
And it's not just the trial, it's us.
提及我们的电视节目收视率飙升 打破收视纪录
Our ratings are through the fucking roof. They're off the charts, Erik.
你知道应讯时 流泪是可以接受的
You know it's okay to cry when you get up on the stand, right?
我知道啊
Yeah.
我是说...
I mean...
这种事居然是我在告诉你 你既是演员 也是编剧
Here I am telling you, you're the actor and the screenwriter.
我不是说你在演戏
Not that you're acting...
没错 我知道你的意思
No. I know what you mean.
我的意思是 提到柠檬汁、肉桂粉的时候
I just mean with, like, the lemon, the cinnamon.
你的情绪起伏可以大一点
It's okay to, like, get emotional or whatever.
莱尔 我可以的
Lyle, I've got this.
今天就靠你了
You'll bring us home today.
请报上姓名
Please state your name.
埃里克·盖伦·梅内德斯 M-E-N-E-N-D-E-Z
Erik Galen Menendez. M-E-N-E-N-D-E-Z.
梅内德斯先生 你知道这支话筒的毛病了吧?
Mr. Menendez, you're aware of the idiosyncrasies with that microphone?
什么?
What?
靠太近 麦克风就会发出噗噗声 离太远 我们就听不到你的声音
If you're too close, it pops. If you're too far away, we can't hear you.
好的 我知道了
Yes, that's... that's right.
好的 请你跟话筒保持一定的距离
Okay. So if you could just put yourself at a middle distance.
好了
Okay.
你还是靠近点吧
I think you need to come in.
好的 太近了 埃里克 - 好的
Okay. That's too close, Erik. - Okay.
你就... - 好的
Just... - Okay.
好的 就这个位置
Okay. Just right there.
好了
Good.
埃里克 拜托 加油
Come on, Erik. Let's go.
我只是觉得自己不重要
I just... I felt like I wasn't important.
你说话时话筒发出噗噗声
You're popping the mic.
我认为这是他惩罚我的方式
I figured he'd punish me in some way...
因为当... 埃里克 请你离话筒远点 话筒发出噗噗声了
...because when-- Erik, you need to sit back. You're popping the mic.
她录下我的通话 她窃听我的通话 因为...
She was recording my calls...
离话筒远点
...and she tapped my phone because-- - Back up from the mic.
她窃听我的通话
She tapped... She tapped my phone.
她会安装一个...她曾安装...
Well, she would put a... she used to put...
我想是因为话筒太低了 - 好的
The microphone's too low. That's why. - Okay.
沃夫副警长 能不能帮忙调整话筒的位置?
Deputy Wolf, can we find a position for that mic?
你可以往后靠吗?
Can you just sit back in the chair?
往后靠
Sit back.
请保持冷静
Just try to keep it there.
好吗?
Okay?
好的 继续
Okay. Go on.
衣柜里有个特百惠保鲜盒
There was Tupperware in the closet.
他搞砸了 看起来活像个变♥态♥
He's fucking this up. He looks like a fucking psycho.
放在什么东西之间?
In the middle between what and what?
放在我和我父母的睡房♥之间
In between my bedroom and my parents' bedroom.
离话筒远点
Sit back from the mic.
麻烦你离话筒远点 这就对了 往后靠
Just back up from the mic. Just like that. Just back up.
请你往后靠 否则话筒会发出噗噗声
You need to sit back 'cause you're popping the mic.
后背倚靠在椅背
So just put your back against the back of the chair.
好了 可以吗?
Leave it there. Okay?
那年你11岁?
And you were 11?
那年我11岁
I was 11.
问题是你说话没对着话筒
The reason you're having trouble is you're not facing it.
说话要对着话筒
You need to face the mic.
好的 我知道 我需要上厕所
Okay. I know. I... I need to use the restroom.
我需要休息一下
I need a break.
好的 暂时休庭
Okay. We'll take a recess.
在你看来 是什么原因促使你们兄弟俩
What do you believe was the originating cause
最终决定射杀你们的父母?
of you and your brother ultimately shooting your parents?
Um...
我说...
Me telling...
你说了什么?
You telling what?
Uh...
我跟莱尔说...
Me telling Lyle that, uh...
你跟莱尔说了什么?
Is you telling Lyle what?
我爸...
My dad...
我...
My...
我...
My... My, uh...
好的 你跟莱尔说了什么?
Okay. It was you telling Lyle what?
我爸...
My dad...
我...
My--
你可以回答这个问题吗? - 可以
Can you answer the question? - Yes.
我爸一直性侵我
My dad... My dad had been molesting me.
你是不是希望你哥为你做点什么?
And did you want something from your brother?
这就是你告诉他的原因吗?
Is that why you told him?
我只是不想再这样下去了
I just wanted it to stop.
埃里克 性侵包含各种形式 对吧?
Were there different kinds of molestation, Erik?
而... - 对
And-- - Yes. Yes.
能不能告诉我们 你给这些形式取了什么名字?
And would you tell us, what were the names you gave?
“跪下”
Uh... Knees.
“跪下”?
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表