剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
你反对什么?
What are you objecting to?
反对检方提出价格的问题
That the price matters.
请坐下
Sit down, please.
法官大人 我可以上前去吗? - 不准 不行
Your Honor, may I approach? - No, you may not.
莱尔非常不满这辆阿尔法跑车
Lyle was really mad about the Alfa.
我心想:“这可是一辆好车啊”
I was like, "It's a really nice car."
我弯腰就能碰到副驾驶座
I can lean over and touch the fucking passenger seat.
感觉就像一辆小丑车
This feels like a fucking clown car.
我觉得自己就像个小丑! - 好了
I feel like a fucking clown! - Okay, okay, okay.
对不起 我给你换一辆吧
I'm sorry. We'll get you a different one.
我和你妈以为这辆车会适合你
We thought, your mother and I, that this was the car for you.
那是你们搞错了!真♥他♥妈♥的
Well, you thought wrong! For fuck's sake.
速战速决 赶紧签约吧
Let's wrap this up. Sign the fucking papers.
感谢你给我买♥♥了一辆烂车
Thank you for buying me a piece of shit.
克雷格 你是《老友》的另一位编剧 对吧?
Craig, you're one of the co-authors of Friends, aren't you?
提醒大家一下 此《老友》非NBC剧集《老友记》
Not the hit TV show on NBC, by the way.
这是你和埃里克共同执笔 未曾拍成影视作品的剧本
This is an unproduced screenplay you and Erik wrote.
没错
Correct.
据你所知
And to the best of your knowledge, is the NBC show
由詹妮弗·安妮斯顿等人主演的 那部NBC剧集
starring Jennifer Aniston and others
讲的是孩子冷血弑杀父母的故事吗?
about people who viciously murder their parents in cold blood?
反对
Objection.
证人可以回答
He can answer.
不是 不是的
Uh... No, it's not.
不是 毕竟你和埃里克 共同执笔的《老友》剧本
No. Because the screenplay Friends that you and Erik wrote
是讲述一个 叫汉密尔顿·克伦威尔的人
is about a character named Hamilton Cromwell
弑杀父母的故事
who murders his parents.
反对 问题与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
请恕我直言 这位律师 你不能对检方每个提问提出反对
If I may. You can't object to everything he says, Counsel.
克雷格
Craig...
埃里克向你坦承真♥相♥ 对吧?
Erik confessed to you. Did he not?
没错
He did.
但他所讲述的实情 与他们向厄齐尔医生 所讲述的经历不同
But it's not the story that they told Dr. Oziel.
没错
No.
跟他们在这个法庭上 所讲述的经历也有出入
Nor is it the same story they told in this courtroom.
没错
No.
埃里克跟你说了什么?
What did Erik tell you?
他说那晚他们打算去看电影 埃里克进屋去拿假身份证
That they uh... they'd gone to the movies and Erik went inside to get his fake ID.
但他没有从前门进屋 而是经由客厅的落地窗进屋
He didn't go in through the front door. He went in through the living room window.
他有没有告诉你原因?
And did he say why?
因为客厅的门比较安静 他不想惊醒父母
Yeah, because those doors were quieter, and he didn't want to wake them up.
所以当时他的父母在睡觉
So they were asleep.
对 他是这么跟我说的
Yeah. That's what he told me.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
他还说回到车边时
And he also told me that when he got back to the car,
莱尔手上拿着两把枪
Lyle was holding the guns.
想动手吗?趁现在
You want to do it? Right now.
来吧
Let's do it.
Uh-huh.
他们就是在那个时候 将睡梦中的父母给杀了
That was when they murdered their sleeping parents.
对
Yes.
好爽!
Yes!
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
莱尔 我们赶紧去换衣服吧
Lyle... We gotta change our fucking clothes.
你看 上面有血! 我刚才怎么没发现?
Look, there's blood! How did I not fucking see that?
你认为这起谋杀案是有预谋的吗?
And do you believe the murders were premeditated?
反对 从记录中删除 - 律师 你的声量太高了
Objection. Strike that from the record. - You're shouting, Counsel.
抱歉 我很生气 所以才提高声量
Well, I'm sorry I'm shouting. I'm angry, so my voice is loud.
你生气不关我的事 这是我的法庭 请你控制情绪
I don't care if you're angry. You will control yourself in my courtroom.
西格纳雷利先生 你知道《亿万少年俱乐部》 这部电影吗?
Mr. Cignarelli, are you familiar with a film called The Billionaire Boys Club?
知道 电影讲的就是 莱尔和埃里克所做的事
Yeah. It's basically what Lyle and Erik did,
富家子弟为钱弑杀双亲
rich kids who killed their parents for money.
反对
Objection.
再这样下去本庭就判你藐视法庭
The court is going to hold you in contempt.
我被判藐视法庭是迟早的事
Well, I'm gonna hold the court in contempt pretty soon
因为我认为你的审理方式 太过于偏袒检方
because I am finding your rulings astonishingly biased.
埃里克应该不是突然在电视上 看到这部电影的吧?
Erik didn't just happen to see that movie on TV, though, did he?
不是
No. No.
电影推出前 他已经听说过这个故事了
Yeah, he knew about the story way before it was a movie.
我们俩都知道这个故事 因为我们的朋友布莱恩...
I mean, we both did, because our friend Brian...
电影讲的就是他父母的故事
Well, it was like about his parents.
埃里克杀害父母的14个月前
So 14 months before he killed his parents,
埃里克得知了 你父母被谋财害命的往事
Erik heard the story of how your parents were murdered, murdered for money.
对 没错
Well... yes. Correct.
莱尔·梅内德斯 是不是曾在监狱里给你写信?
Brian, did Lyle Menendez write you a letter from jail?
没错 他叫我去看一部叫 《强盗爸爸》的电影
Yeah. He... he wanted me to watch this movie called At Close Range.
“你就说我们俩和我爸 在一起看了这部电影
"I need you to say that you and me watched it with my dad,
他看了说剧情不切实际 因为当父亲的不可能在遇到麻烦后
and that he said the movie was unrealistic because the father would've killed the son
迫不及待地想把儿子干掉
as soon as the trouble started and not waited,
你对他的说法感到惊讶
and that you were shocked when he said that."
接着你说你一直认为我爸个性强势 自己不受他待见”
"Then you say you always felt mydad was a powerful person and that you never felt welcome."
请报上姓名
Please state your name.
埃里克·盖伦·梅内德斯
Erik Galen Menendez, M-E-N-E-N-D-E-Z.
嗨 埃里克 - 反对
Hi, Erik. - Objection.
我只是说了句“嗨”
I literally just said "hi."
这是恐吓 法官大人 - 反对无效
Intimidation, Your Honor. - Overruled.
埃里克 你们想过用十字弓 像捕猎那样射杀父母 对吗?
Erik, is it true you contemplated using a crossbow to kill your parents, hunt them like animals?
我们只是...那是...
Well, we just, that was...
大可用十字弓
We could do it with a crossbow.
你的驾照被吊销了 加上多到数不清的超速罚单
I mean, with your license suspended and all of your fucking speeding tickets...
要弄到十字弓应该不是问题 毕竟不需要出示身份证
That wouldn't be an issue because we don't have to use an ID.
在枪店的时候 我们意识到可能买♥♥不到枪
When we were at the gun store and we thought we wouldn't be able to get a gun,
当时我注意到店里有十字弓
I just noticed that there were the crossbows in the...
那只是个稍纵即逝的念头
And it was just a thought. It went out of my mind, like, a second later.
上箭是个问题
Reloading, though.
对啊 必须一击即中
Yeah, you'd have one shot.
是你们以为买♥♥不到枪 还是已经开始想办法买♥♥枪了?
When you thought you couldn't get a gun or when you'd already tried to get a gun?
不记得了
I... I don't remember.
因为如果你们是在想要买♥♥枪的地方 看到十字弓
Well, because if you saw crossbows at the place you were trying to get a gun,
说明买♥♥枪不是临时起意
it means you weren't just thinking about getting a gun,
而是深思熟虑后的决定
you'd already tried to get one.
反对 问题与本案无关 - 反对无效
I'll have to object to that relevance. - Overruled.
还有没有考虑过其他武器?
Were there any other weapons you considered?
不如用刀吧?
What if we just use a knife?
反对 陈述与本案无关 法官大人
Objection. Relevance. Your Honor--
我只是要证明被告是有预谋的
I'm trying to establish premeditation.
法官大人 梅内德斯兄弟弑杀父母的行为
Your Honor, Lyle and Erik Menendez ideated on, conspired about,
是处心积虑 仔细预谋、精心策划的结果
meticulously planned the murder of their parents.
策划的手法、原因和时间点 与本案息息相关
How, why, and when they planned it, it's more than relevant.
作为国家公诉人 这是本案的核心
It is central to the State's interest in this case.
正确 允许继续盘问被告
Correct. I'll allow it.
我要求审理无效 - 审理无效
Mistrial. - Oh, mistrial.
莱丝莉 辩方律师 请冷静
Leslie, Counsel, just stop.
她想转移提问方向
Your Honor, she wants to derail this line of questioning
因为这些提问足以证明凶手蓄意杀人
because it proves special circumstances,
她的客户可能因此面临死刑
making her clients eligible for the death penalty.
不是 我只是想发表陈述
No. I would just like to be heard.
艾布兰森女士 够了 - 法官大人...
Ms. Abramson, stop it. - Your Honor--
简直...
This is...
埃里克 你们去买♥♥枪的时候
Erik, when you purchased guns,
起初是不是只买♥♥了散弹作为弹♥药♥?
is it true you initially bought birdshot as ammunition?
好像不是 我觉得...
I don't think so. I... I think--
引用你说过的话 “我们起初买♥♥了散弹作为弹♥药♥”
Quote... Your words. "We initially bought birdshot as ammunition."
好吧 是的 我记得
Okay. Yes, I remember that.
后来你们是不是认为 散弹的杀伤力不够强大?
And did you judge that not to be strong enough?
杀伤力不够强大?
Strong enough?
所以回去购买♥♥较为致命的铅弹?
Did you go back and purchase buckshot because buckshot is more lethal?
对 - 好的
Yes. - Okay.
你们朝父母的身体和脸部
And after you had fired approximately 12 rounds of buckshot
射出差不多12发铅弹后...
into the bodies and into the faces of your mother and father--
反对 我们对数据有异议
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表