剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
你看 又开了一家TCBY奶酪冰淇淋店
Look, another TCBY.
这门生意赚得满堂彩
It's a freaking gold mine.
这就是我想开“水牛哥”的原因
This is-- This is exactly what I want to do with Mr. Buffalo.
这年头到处都是TCBY 本来水牛哥也能这样的
Everywhere there's a TCBY, there should be a Mr. Buffalo across the street.
提供健康的美食、友善的服务
I mean, healthy food, friendly service.
一定能赚得盆满钵满 埃里克 记住我说的话啊
Come on. We'll be printing money. You mark my words, Erik.
TCBY卖♥♥酸奶
What TCBY did for yogurt,
水牛哥就卖♥♥水牛鸡翅
that is exactly what Mr. Buffalo is going to do for buffalo wings.
能不能调到KIIS电台?
Could you put on fucking KIIS-FM?
拜托! - 莱尔
Please! - Lyle.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
别激动
Just take it easy.
我每次都得提醒他!
I feel like I've gotta tell this fucking guy every time!
谢了!
Thank you! Thanks.
我超爱这个组合
I fucking love these guys.
我跟洁米说 如果他们到论♥坛♥体育馆开唱 我们一定去捧场
I told Jamie, when these guys come to The Forum, we are, like,there.
说到音乐
And music, that's the other thing.
光顾水牛哥的客人 都是想边吃鸡翅边放松的 对吧?
A Mr. Buffalo customer, he comes in to eat wings... and chill, right?
所以音乐是很重要的一环
Music's gonna be a big part of that.
你穿着爸的鞋?
Are those Dad's shoes?
你是不是穿着他的鞋?
Are you wearing his shoes?
对啊 我们将会接管他的一切 不是吗?
Yeah, we're going to fill his shoes now, right?
我心想:“还有什么比...”
I was like, "What better way to--"
这是爱尔登560款皮鞋 所以有点窄
Actually, these are Alden 560s, so they run narrow.
我应该买♥♥双9.5号♥的
I should try to get these in a nine-and-a-half wide.
别这样
Stop that.
埃里克 你听我说 你不能现在崩溃
Hey, Erik. Erik, listen to me. You're not fucking doing this right now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
忍♥住 别哭哭啼啼的 活像个娘炮
Suck it the fuck up, and do not act like a goddamn pussy.
没事的
Hey, it's all right. It's all right.
Hey.
我爱你
I love you. I love you!
我爱你 - 没事的
I love you too. - You're okay.
现在我们做主了 不是吗?
It's up to us now, right?
他们一定会以我们为荣的
And they would be proud of us. They would be proud of us.
你昨天怎么说来着? 记得你昨天对我说过什么吗?
What did you say yesterday? What did you say to me?
说吧
Tell me.
我想他们会以我们为荣的
That I think that they would be proud of us.
埃里克 我肯定他们会以我们为荣
Erik, I know that they would be proud of us.
Hmm?
到了
Hey, it's right up here.
蠢货
Dipshit.
喂!真♥他♥妈♥的 停车!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Fucking stop the car!
说好放你们在后门下车的 - 不要!
I'm supposed to drop you around back. - No, no, no!
放我们在路边下车
You're dropping us at the curb.
人太多了 - 那就开车碾过去啊
It's just a big crowd. - Then fucking run them over.
搞什么?他们应该在卸货区下车的
What the fuck? They're supposed to go to the loading dock.
埃里克! 你们父母是被黑帮杀害的吗?
Erik! Erik, Erik, did the mafia kill your parents?
什么?
What?
你搞错了 我是莱尔
Di-- - No, I'm Lyle.
看起来很大可能是 但还需要调查
Uh, I don't know. It certainly appears as such, but we've gotta find out.
你们会不会担心被黑帮追杀?
Are you afraid the mafia could come after you?
很担心 你的摄像机呢?
Yeah. Hey, where's your camera?
黑帮 经历这种事后 我倒想看看你们能拿我们怎样
Mafia, after what we've been through, I'd like to see you try.
这是在威胁他们吗? - 快进去吧
Okay. Okay. Come on. - Is that a threat?
你们也是他们的目标
You are targets, okay?
我们将为你们提供全天候保安
We're getting you full-time security 24-7, okay?
彼得
Peter. - Hmm?
今天我有件事要你去办好
There's something I really need you to get right today.
你确定他可以吗?
Are you sure he's gonna be able to do this?
放心吧 他的演技很好
Don't worry. He's a great actor.
他表演过莎士比亚的独白
He did a Shakespeare monologue once.
Um...
我想先讲一个故事
I thought I'd start by sharing a story.
Um...
我和莱尔小的时候
When Lyle and I were little...
家里有一扇大大的窗户
...there was a big window in the front of the house.
经常有鸟儿飞来
These birds would always fly,
撞上窗户的玻璃 掉落下来受伤
hit the window, and they'd fall and get injured.
我妈会用手拾起受伤的鸟儿
And my mom, she'd scoop up the birds, and um...
带进屋里治疗
she'd bring them inside and she'd heal them,
帮助鸟儿康复
help them get better,
然后放飞
and... see them off,
目送鸟儿飞向远方
and see them fly away.
这是我妈给我留下最美好的记忆之一
It's just one of my favorite images of my mom.
我经常想起她照顾鸟儿的模样
Just how she cared for the birds.
我想对他们说
I guess what I'd say to them is,
“也许某天 我们会在天堂再见
"Maybe someday, when I see you in Heaven,
到时我们再一起去打球”
we could all hit a few balls back and forth."
谢谢
Thank you.
两个可怜的孩子啊
Those poor boys.
莱尔坚持要用这首歌♥
Lyle is obsessed we get this song right.
(美国导演工会)
代表人物
Icon.
传奇人物
Legend.
行内翘楚
Captain of industry.
丈夫、网球教练
Husband. Tennis coach.
大多数男人只敢梦想成为其一
Most men could only dream of being one of these things,
但何塞·梅内德斯都做到了
but Jose Menendez was all of them.
他也是我们兄弟俩的父亲
And he was also our father.
认识我爸的人都知道他个性倔强
Anyone who knew my dad will tell you that... he was tough.
只要问那些在我和埃里克的网球赛中 误判的线审就知道了
Just ask a line judge who missed a call at one of mine or Erik's tennis matches.
爸 我知道你在听 如果你在听的话
Well, Dad, if you're listening, and I know that you are,
你可以放心了 我已经做好准备继承你的衣钵
you can rest assured that I am ready to take up your mantle
成为这个家的顶梁柱
and be the rock of this family.
妈...
And, Mom...
我还能说什么呢?
What can I say? Um...
如果爸是我们家的基石
If Dad was our foundation,
那妈就是家里的墙纸和美丽的摆设
well, Mom, you were the wallpaper and the beautiful furnishings.
我知道要带大 两个精力旺盛的男孩不容易
I know that it wasn't always easy having two rambunctious boys,
但是你让我们住过的每栋房♥子 有了家的感觉
but you made every house that we lived in a home.
妈 我想对你说的最后一句话
Uh, so, Mom, for my final words to you,
取自两位比我更有文采的诗人
I will leave this to two poets who are much better at this than I.
他们写道:“亲爱的 我会想念你的”
In their words, "Girl, I'm gonna miss you."
我从一开始就知道 你会伤透我的心
♪ I knew it from the start You would break my heart ♪
但我还是配合演出这场悲剧
♪ But still I had to play This painful part ♪
你用你纤小的手指将我缠住
♪ You wrapped me 'round Your little bitty finger ♪
用你迷人的笑容将我迷住
♪ With your magic smile ♪
将我悬挂在爱的十字架上
♪ You kept me hangin' On a lover's cross awhile ♪
你对我施了咒
♪ You put your spell on me ♪
让我神魂颠倒
♪ Took my breath away ♪
我用尽所有方法还是无法挽留你
♪ But there was nothin' I could do To make you stay ♪
我会想念你的
♪ I'm gonna miss you ♪
我深深爱着你
♪ All the love I feel for you ♪
任何事都无法改变我的想法
♪ Nothing could make me change My point of view ♪
亲爱的
♪ Oh, girl ♪
我会想念你的 宝贝
♪ I'm gonna miss you, baby ♪
为你付出所有的爱
♪ Giving all the love I feel for you ♪
还是无法改变你的想法
♪ Couldn't make you Change your point of view ♪
你要走了
♪ You're leavin' ♪
我只能呆坐原地 任凭岁月流逝
♪ Now I'm sittin' here, wastin' my time ♪
不知所措
♪ I just don't know what I should do ♪
意识到美梦来到终点 对我来说犹如一场悲剧
♪ It's a tragedy for me To see the dream is over ♪
我永远不会忘记我们相遇的那天
♪ And I never will forget the day we met ♪
亲爱的 我会想念你的
♪ Girl, I'm gonna miss you ♪
《怪物:梅内德斯弑亲兄弟档》
(1989年)
可不是嘛
I know, right?
何塞·梅内德斯和其夫人凯蒂
It's been over two months since the brutal murders
在比弗利山庄家中惨遭杀害
of Jose and Kitty Menendez
至今已过去两个多月
in their Beverly Hills home.
但警方目前仍对凶手的身份一筹莫展
But so far, the police don't seem to be any closer to finding their killers.
加把劲 没用的娘炮!继续
Come on, you fucking pussy! Don't stop.
初步调查显示
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表