剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
(1988年 加州 卡拉巴萨斯)
Psst.
轻松搞定 - 看吧?我都跟你说了
That was fucking easy. - See? I told you.
埃里克 干得好
Nice work, E.
有句话怎么说来着? “只要不被逮到就没事”
Yeah, well, what do they always tell us? Just never get caught.
《怪物:梅内德斯弑亲兄弟档》
但你们却是被逮到了 如果我没说错的话
But you did get caught. And correct me if I'm wrong,
你♥爸♥让埃里克背了这个黑锅 对吧?
your father had Erik take the fall for that, right?
对啊 但这不是我做的决定
Well, yeah. Um, I mean, that wasn't my decision.
你们是在这种情况下 认识厄齐尔医生吗?
And that's how you met Jerome Oziel?
对 开始看心理医生 是我们受到的惩罚之一
Yes. Part of our punishment was that we had to start seeing a therapist.
莱尔 我跟埃里克交谈过
Lyle, I had a conversation with Erik.
他跟我说了一些事 我想听听你的版本
He told me some things I wanna get your side of.
好吧
Okay.
莱尔 他说他被你性侵过
Lyle, he told me you abused him sexually,
你♥爸♥也对你做过这种事
and that your father did the same thing to you.
你们打算让我背黑锅 是吗?
You're just, um... you're trying to pin this all on me?
不是 莱尔 我们确实想听你的版本
No, no. Lyle, it's true.
莱丝莉是埃里克的委托律师 我则是你的代表律师
Leslie is Erik's counsel. I am yours.
这是类似审讯案的常例
But this is just typical in trials such as these.
我们需要听取你们俩的版本
We both need to hear this story from both of you.
我知道你们怀着什么心思!
No, I know what you're doing!
你们想把我爸描述成恶魔 事实不是这样的
You're painting a picture of my dad as evil, and that's just not true.
他不是恶魔 他是伟人 我非常爱戴他
That's not who he was. My father was a great man. I loved him a great deal.
不知道你们懂不懂这种感情 可能不懂吧
I don't know if the two of you can understand that. Maybe you can't.
总之我爱他 他也爱我 他对我们有很高的期望
But I loved him, and he loved me. He wanted so much for us.
所以没人能了解这种感情
This is what no one could understand,
他对我们的要求高于常人
is that he held us to this higher standard, right?
你们俩竟然叫我来说他的坏话
And then you two bring me in here to talk about how fucking terrible he was,
休想我听你们的话 懂吗?
and... I'm just not going to do that, okay?
他很爱我
He loved me.
他很爱我
He loved me.
我也爱他
I love my dad.
莱尔 他被你开枪爆头
Lyle, you shot him in the head.
你知道这完全说不通 对吧?
You see how that doesn't make sense?
我知道你们无法理解
I see how that doesn't make sense to you.
你们不理解我爸 不理解他对我的期望
You don't understand who my dad was and what he wanted from me.
他对你有什么期望?
What was it he wanted?
他希望我是第一名
He wanted me to be number one.
在哪个领域?
At what?
所有领域
At everything.
我必须成为最优秀的网球选手
I had to be the best at tennis.
这才像话嘛!
There you go!
好!果然是我儿子! - 好!
Yes! That's my boy! - Yes!
我必须考到最好的成绩
I had to get the best grades.
这种烂成绩也想考进
You think you're getting into an Ivy League school
常春藤盟校?
with this kind of shit?
这篇文章写得太幼稚、太烂了
This essay is absolutely childish and pathetic.
简直烂得无可救药
It's fucking unbelievable.
下一篇让我来写
I write the next one.
我必须跟最优秀的女孩交往
I had to date the best girls.
她到了!我邀请她过来吃晚饭的
That's her! I told her she could come over for dinner.
不行 我对这个女孩有所耳闻 她只是个空有其表的骚浪贱
No, no, no. I've heard about this girl, and she's a bimbo and a slut.
如果她就是你昨天指的那个女孩 休想我们同意你们交往
If this is the girl that you pointed out yesterday, then no way.
妈! - 不行!
Mom! - Nuh-uh!
她休想用我的上好瓷器吃东西
That girl is not eating off of my good china.
她搞不好有艾滋病
She probably has AIDS.
妈 你到底在胡扯些什么?
Mom, what the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck are you talking about?
喂!冷静点
Hey! Easy.
她就站在外面!她就站在门外! - 坐下 别去
She's outside! She's at the fucking door! - Sit down. No, no.
莱尔!
Lyle!
你敢开门 我发誓一定干掉你 坐下
You open that door, and I swear to God, I fucking kill you. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
天啊 我去赶走这个拜金女
Oh God. I'll tell the fucking gold digger.
谢了 麻烦你把她赶走 快
Thank you. Get rid of her, please. Now.
好的
Okay. Um...
你还在吗?
Hello?
好 亲爱的 莱尔没空跟你约会
Okay, Lyle is not free to date you, sweetheart.
再见!
Bye!
我一定要考进常春藤盟校 他非常执着于这个想法
I had to get into an Ivy League school. He was... obsessed with this idea.
“我可以自信地告诉招生委员会
"And I can say with confidence to you, Board of Admissions,
我不仅注定进入普林斯顿大学
that not only am I destined for Princeton,
我约瑟夫·莱尔·梅内德斯 也注定成为伟人”
I, Joseph Lyle Menendez, am destined for greatness."
天啊 莱尔 太棒了
Wow. Lyle, that's excellent.
很棒 亲爱的
Really good, sweetheart.
很棒 - 谢谢
It's really good, Lyle. - Thank you.
等等 你在赞我还是赞他?
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Are you talking to him or me?
这篇文章是我写的
Because I wrote that.
他写的文章就像...
I mean, his essay was like, uh...
幼稚园作文
...like written in fucking crayon.
这样写才能获普林斯顿大学录取
That's how you get into Princeton.
这才是像样的文章
That's an essay.
爸 这等于是... - 怎么?作弊?
Dad, isn't that... - What? Cheating?
跟你说个秘密 好吗?
I'm going to tell you a secret. Okay?
世界上所有人都在作弊 想知道我的想法?
Every-fucking-body cheats in this world. And you know what I say about that?
知道这些东西要怎么弄到手吗?
You know how you get all this? All this.
撒谎、欺骗
Lie. Cheat.
偷窃
Steal.
但绝对不能输
But win.
懂吗?
Okay?
只要不被逮到
Never get caught.
但你确实获普林斯顿大学录取了
But you did get in... to Princeton.
对啊
Yeah. Yeah.
花了一段时间
Took a while.
我必须先念一年社区大学 但是 我确实做到了
And I had to do a year of community college first. But, yeah.
肯定有什么办法 我可以确定
Look, there's gotta be something we can do to work this out. I'm sure.
莱尔被逮到 抄袭一位同学的实验心理学作业
Well, Lyle was caught plagiarizing a partner's psychology lab assignment. And--
对不起 等一下
Sorry. Sorry. One sec.
很抱歉 不好意思 “实验心理学”是什么?
Sorry. Excuse me. Psychology lab? What is that?
我从没听闻过
I've never even heard of that.
得了吧 心理学也需要实验室吗?
Come on. Do they... Do they have labs in psychology?
真的吗?
Really?
对啊
They do.
在现实中 去看心理医生时
In the real world, when you go out there and you see a psychologist,
从没听他说: “再见 我要去实验室了!” 得了吧
he never says, "Bye, I'm off to the lab!" Come on.
有点...说不通啊
It's a little bit... It's bullshit.
我想说...
What I mean is...
这么要紧的事我儿子不会作弊的
My son didn't cheat on something important.
很遗憾我们不是这么看的
Well, unfortunately, we just don't see it that way.
好吧 听好 他确实作弊了 我一定会好好教训他
Okay, look. He cheated. I will beat the hell out of him for it.
但他绝对不能被开除 - 梅内德斯先生...
But he's not getting expelled. - Mr. Menendez--
不是 校长 他绝对不能被开除 我是认真的 听好
No, sir. He's not getting expelled. I swear to God. Listen.
我是这个社区的顶梁柱 我捐了这么多钱
As a pillar of this community, I've given so much money.
每年都捐一大堆钱
So much fucking money year after year.
所以 我们起码
So, at least...
得想出个解决方案
we have to work something out.
我是非常认真的
I'm dead serious. I'm dead serious.
不达目的 我决不离开这张椅子
I'm not moving from this chair.
我会...
I will...
尿在裤子里
I will piss in my pants.
好吧
Okay.
唯一的办法就是让他停学一年 我已经仁至义尽了
Best I can do is a one-year suspension.
这事谁都不能知道
You can't tell a soul about this.
听懂吗? - 是
You hear me? - Yes, sir.
今年暑假你到洛杉矶来跟我一起工作
You'll come to LA this summer, get a job with me.
担任见习行政人员 什么事也没发生
You'll be an executive trainee. And everything's perfectly fine.
懂吗? - 我懂 非常抱歉
You understand? - Yeah. I'm really sorry. Dad.
我爸取得一个高薪职位
My mom and dad had moved to California
我父母必须搬到加州
because my dad got this big job.
怎么会这样?
What the fuck?
莱尔就读普林斯顿大学 现在来这里打暑假工
And Lyle here, he's on summer break from Princeton.
不知你们是否听说
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表