剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
The guy was shot nine times.
天啊 这样就结案了 对吧? - 不可能是巧合吧
Wow. Yeah, I mean, case closed. Right? - I don't think that's a coincidence.
彼得 如果你所言非虚 那间房♥子就不能住了 不安全
Peter, if that's the case, we can't stay at that house anymore. That's not safe.
我和埃里克必须搬到别的地方住 - 没问题 我们在设法...
Erik and I need to be someplace safe. - Of course. Uh, we're working--
就住在贝尔艾尔酒店吧
Hotel Bel-Air.
(贝尔艾尔酒店)
嗨 我需要一些客房♥服务
Hi. I'd like to order some room service, please.
对 我想点烤奶酪和...
Yeah, I would like a grilled cheese and, uh...
没错 不用 自来水就可以了
Yeah, no. Tap water's fine.
需要点些什么吗?
You want something?
给我
Give me that.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
你刚点了烤奶酪和自来水?
Did you just order a grilled cheese and tap water?
对啊
Yeah.
你们有多少只虾? 我想知道确切的数量
How many shrimp do you have? Like, an actual number.
足够做多少份鸡尾虾?
Like, enough to make how many fucking shrimp cocktails?
好的 给我来两打鸡尾虾 去尾
Okay. Great. I want two dozen shrimp cocktails, tails off,
我还要一箱...不是一瓶 是一箱巴黎水!
and I want a case, not a bottle, a case of Perrier!
有没有巴黎水?
Do you have Perrier?
有!好 太好了!
Fuck yeah, you do! Okay, great!
马上送来 算在房♥费里 谢了
Put a rush on that, charge it to the room. Thank you.
莱尔 用钱小心点
Lyle, we gotta be a little bit more careful with the money.
遗嘱的事怎么办? - 你还没搞清楚!
What about the will? - You're not getting it!
我们做到了 我们他妈做到了
You don't fucking get it, Erik. We did it. We fucking did it.
知道吗
?Okay?
我们以前确实过着那种生活
Our life was one thing,
后来我们受够了
and we decided we weren't gonna take that anymore.
我们想过更精彩的人生 所以我们做了该做的事
Right? We wanted more out of life, so we did what we had to do.
我们做了个决定 如今我们得到了! 我们拥有了梦寐以求的人生
We made a fucking decision, and now we have it! We have that life.
没错 我们绝对不能 回到以前那种生活
Yeah. And we are never gonna fucking look back.
所以 从现在开始
So, starting right now,
我们要追求更美好的生活
we're gonna demand more out of life.
这意味着几件事
And that means a few things.
埃里克 其中最要紧的事是 你再也不用喝自来水了!
And chiefly, it means that you don't fucking drink tap water anymore, Erik!
遗嘱上有我们的名字吗?可能没有
Are we in that will? Probably not.
所以我们一定要找到并摧毁那份遗嘱
So we're gonna find the will and destroy it,
在那之前 我们要活出最精彩的人生
but until then, we are living our best lives.
好吗?
Okay?
我们绝对不会回到以前那种生活
And we are never gonna fucking go back.
绝对不会!
Never!
♪ Ice, ice baby ♪
♪ Ice, ice baby ♪
♪ Ice, ice baby ♪
♪ All right stop, collaborate and listen ♪
♪ Ice is back With my brand new invention ♪
♪ Something grabs a hold of me tightly ♪
这个...
This one,
这个 还有这个
this one, and this one.
♪ ...and i'll glow ♪
♪ To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal ♪
我三个都买♥♥下
And I'll take these three.
♪ Dance, go rush To the speaker that booms ♪
♪ I'm killing your brain Like a poisonous mushroom ♪
♪ Deadly, when I play a dope melody ♪
♪ Anything less than the best Is a felony ♪
每件各给我十个
I'll do ten of those, ten of those, ten of these.
♪ Better hit bull's eye The kid don't play ♪
再来一次
More.
♪ If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it ♪
再来一次
More.
♪ Ice, ice baby ♪
狗♥娘♥养♥的!好看!
Yes, motherfucker! Yes!
这款长裤每种颜色都买♥♥一条吧
You're getting those pants in every color, bro.
看到吗?
Are you seeing this shit?
嗨!
Hey!
我是马克·赫弗南 幸会 - 幸会
Mark Heffernan. Very nice to meet you. - Yeah. You too.
好!
Yes!
♪ Now that the party is jumping ♪
来啊!
Go, go, go, go!
快!
Come on! Come on!
Yeah!
♪ Burning them If you ain't quick and nimble ♪
♪ I go crazy when I hear a cymbal ♪
♪ And a hi-hat with a souped up tempo ♪
♪ I'm on a roll, it's time to go solo ♪
♪ Ice, ice baby, too cold, too cold ♪
♪ Ice, ice baby, too cold ♪
♪ Ice, ice baby, too cold ♪
梅内德斯命案有什么进展?
So, where are we at with the Menendez case?
我们安排了好些人问话
We've got some more interviews lined up.
有些是他们的家人、友人和亲戚
Some family members, friends of the family.
有些则是何塞·梅内德斯的生意伙伴
Some business associates of Jose Menendez...
我们正在追查几条线索
...and, uh, we're pursuing several new leads.
但有没有进展到 接近逮捕嫌犯的阶段?
But are we any closer to making an arrest?
不 长官 此时还没有
No. Not at this time, Chief.
那么我们必须改变这种情况
Well, that needs to change.
知道这座城市发生了什么事吗?
Do you understand what's going on in this city?
某个宁静的周日夜晚 一对善良的夫妇
A nice couple had their heads blown off in their own home
在自己家里被开枪爆头
on a quiet Sunday evening.
这种事是不可能发生在比弗利山庄的
That sort of thing does not happen in Beverly Hills.
这里又不是康普顿
This is not Compton.
梅内德斯命案在白人富豪中掀起恐慌
After these Menendez murders, folks are going into a white panic.
他们每天紧张兮兮 觉得不安全 担心自己就是下一个受害者
They're paranoid. They don't feel safe, afraid they might be next.
于是给自己家聘请保安员
They're hiring their own security
因为他们担心警♥察♥保护不了他们
because they're afraid the police can't protect them.
此外 媒体对我们穷追猛打
Besides that, the media is hounding us for answers.
我相信你们都留意到了
I know you're aware of this.
地方新闻台、全国新闻台 连八卦新闻台也来了
Local news, national, Hard Copy, Inside Edition.
只要这起命案悬而未破
And every day that this case goes unsolved,
我们受到的压力就会与日俱增 随着媒体大肆渲染此案
the pressure builds and builds and the case keeps getting bigger,
我们的形象也会越来越糟
and we look worse and worse.
实不相瞒 盖茨局长那天刚打电♥话♥来
As a matter of fact, Chief Gates called me the other day.
他说我们看起来像傻蛋
He said we look like fucking idiots.
他问我们为什么 没能破解梅内德斯命案
He asked me why we couldn't solve the Menendez case,
却有时间去为难莎莎·嘉宝
and yet we have time to manhandle Zsa Zsa Gabor.
(警♥察♥)
嘉宝小姐 麻烦你下车
Get out of the vehicle, Miss Gabor.
你的车牌和驾照都逾期了 请你立刻下车
Your tags and license are expired. Now, get out of the car.
岂有此理 我约了人吃午餐 快迟到了
This is stupid. I'm late for my lunch.
去死吧 我走了
Fuck it. I'm leaving.
你不能说走就走啊
You can't just leave.
你们知道国际媒体也在报道此案吗?
Are you aware the international press is covering this now?
他们把这事描述成 “一记全世界都听得到的耳光”
They're calling it "the slap heard around the world."
因为对莎莎和梅内德斯 两案的处理方式 警方被视作无能
Between Zsa Zsa and the Menendez murders, we look incompetent.
再这样下去 我们除了被视为笑柄之外
If this keeps up, we're not just gonna look like laughingstocks here.
恐怕也难保饭碗
We're all gonna get fired.
这意味着我们必须马上 将梅内德斯命案查出个结果
Which means we have to deliver results on the Menendez case.
马上
Now.
明白吗?
Understood?
明白
Understood.
那就好
Good.
下去吧
Go.
开支失控了 - 这些都是我们需要的东西
The spending is out of control. - These are things we need.
“失控”是什么意思?你说得太模糊了
Could you define out of control? It's just so vague.
我们在已故父母的教育下
My parents, you know, who are dead now,
已经习惯了某种生活方式
they raised us to expect a certain lifestyle.
我知道 但这些钱该从哪来呢?
Yes, but where's the money supposed to come from?
开什么玩笑?
Are you joking?
当然是取自我们的遗产啊 我们花的钱就是遗产
From our inheritance, which we are clearly spending now.
爸妈生前说得很清楚
My mom and dad were very clear
他们全部财产将归我们所有
that everything that they had, we were going to get.
怎么了?
What?
你确定吗?
Are you sure of that?
还用问嘛 我确定 - 你不确定吗?
Yes. Of course, I'm sure of that. - Are you not sure?
要等到宣读遗嘱那一刻才知道
We need to wait for the reading of the will.
遗嘱不在你手上吗?
And you don't have that will here in your possession?
没有 何塞将其保存在别的地方
No, Jose kept it somewhere else.
藏在哪里?
Well, where is it?
我们还在找
Well, we're in the process of looking for it.
我们得等你们的叔叔 也就是遗嘱执行人...
We have to wait until your uncle, who is the executor--
不知道你是否记得...
I don't know if you remember...
我们父母是被杀害的
but our parents were murdered.
我们花钱是不是 想要让自己好过一点呢?
So are we trying to spend our way into some happy feelings?
是的
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表