剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
《怪物:梅内德斯弑亲兄弟档》
劳蕾尔 - 杰罗姆!
Laurel. - Jerry!
杰罗姆
Jerry.
不能进去 - 天啊
No, no. - Oh my God.
你必须马上回家
You need to come back home right now.
你说什么呢? - 别说了 马上回来
What? What are you talking about? - No, right now.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
(1990年3月8日)
厨房♥有多少平方米? - 35平方米
How many square feet is the kitchen? - 380 square feet.
Uh-huh.
后面的停车位呢? - 有四个停车位
Parking in the back? - Four spaces.
好极了 我是说...
That's fucking great. I mean...
位于韦斯特伍德中心 靠近加州大学洛杉矶分校 - 无可挑剔 老兄
Heart of Westwood, close to UCLA. - It's perfect, dude.
简直就是金矿
It's a fucking gold mine.
喂?
Hello.
格斯 老兄 怎么了?
Gus, what's happening, my man?
餐厅怎么样了?
How's the restaurant?
Huh?
什么?
What?
杰罗姆!
Jerry!
这到底怎么回事? - 杰罗姆!
What in the fuck is going on here? - Jerry!
厄齐尔医生 我跟你太太解释过了
Dr. Oziel, as I explained to your wife,
我们取得搜查你家的合法庭令
we've been granted a lawful court order to search your home.
凭什么?
On what fucking grounds?
我们相信你持有 与梅内德斯夫妇凶杀案
Well, we have come to believe there are relevant tape recordings
有关的录音磁带
related to the murder of Jose and Kitty Menendez.
谁跟你们说的?
Who told you that?
他把他们之间的对话录了下来
He recorded their sessions.
取得了他们认罪的供词
He got their confessions all on tape.
他们聊了数个小时
We're talking hours and hours of them talking
提到他们怎么策划弑杀父母 犯案动机、犯案后有没有悔意
about how they planned it, why they did it, if they felt any remorse.
就说我们取得可靠的情报吧
Let's just say a credible source.
杰罗姆 是她搞鬼 - 劳蕾尔 别说了
It was her, Jer. - Not now, Laurel.
你明知道是那个疯婆子干的 - 我叫你别说了
You know it was that crazy bitch. - I said, not now.
你要不要上楼去换件衣服?
Would you like to go get dressed?
听好 我要郑重声明
For the record, I'd like to make it clear
我绝对不可能违反医患保密规定
that I in no way violated the confidentiality of my patients,
我也对警方来搜查我家毫不知情
nor was I aware this search was going to take place,
我妻子还没换好衣服 就是最好的证明 而且...
as is evidenced by the state of undress of my wife, and the fact that I was--
医生 我们明白
We understand that, doctor.
说吧 磁带呢?
Now, where are the tapes?
这是...
What...
Whoa.
这是什么? - 收下就是了
What is this? - Just fucking take it, okay.
万一我被警方逮捕 你必须把我保释出来
If the cops are gonna arrest me, then I'm gonna need you to bail me out,
然后联络我的律师杰拉德·谢雷夫
then call my attorney, Gerry Chaleff.
你想太多了吧 - 格伦 我没有想太多
Lyle, you're being paranoid. - I'm not being fucking paranoid, Glenn.
警♥察♥还是怀疑我和埃里克杀了爸妈
Those cops still think that Erik and I killed our parents.
我不知道他们还找了谁问话
I don't know who the fuck else they've been talking to.
他们可能找过 我的心理医生厄齐尔问话
They probably talked to my therapist, Oziel.
基于医患保密规定 他不能向警方透露什么
Of course, he can't tell them shit 'cause of patient confidentiality.
去他妈的警♥察♥ 他们找不到凶手不是你们的错
Fuck those cops. It's not your fault they can't find the killer.
海登 如果警方成功绕过 病患保密规定
Hayden, if the police are able to somehow get around the confidentiality thing,
取得那些磁带 那我就完蛋了!
and then they get their hands on those fucking tapes, I am fucked!
我完蛋了!
I am fucked!
我完蛋了!
I'm fucked!
你们是不是认为你们的母亲该死?
Do you think your mother deserved to die?
我们从来不认为母亲该死
I don't think we ever thought about it like that.
当时的情况更像是
It was more like,
“既然要杀了爸爸 干脆连妈妈也杀了”
"Well, if we're gonna kill our dad, we should probably just kill our mom too."
你们对弑杀母亲一事的态度 有没有出现分歧?
Did one of you feel differently about killing your mom?
没有 绝对没有
No, absolutely not.
如果没有埃里克的同意
There's no way that I was gonna make a decision to kill my mother
我绝对不会杀了我妈
without Erik's consent.
我完全没有影响他去做这个决定
I didn't even want to influence him on the issue.
我只是让他考虑几个晚上
I just let him sleep on it for a few nights.
好 埃里克 你怎么看?
Okay. Erik?
没错
Yeah.
我们不得已要杀了她
We had to kill her.
好了 谁要去吃午餐?走吧
Okay, who's up for some lunch? Come on. Come on.
好啊 - 走吧 准备好了吗?我都饿扁了
Yeah. - Let's go. Ready? I'm fucking starving.
好车 买♥♥卖♥♥划算吗?
Sick ride, man. Did you get a good deal?
格伦 - 怎么了?
Hey, Glenn? - Yeah?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你什么时候能去维修厂 取回那辆保时捷?
Dude, when are you getting your Porsche out of the shop?
明天 在那之前 我只能开埃里克的烂牧马人
Tomorrow, but till then I've got to drive Erik's piece of shit Wrangler.
Whoa!
王八蛋 你搞什么?天啊
Douchebag, what the fuck are you doing? God...
快!上!
Go, go, go! Let's move!
双手举起 让我看到 否则一枪打爆你的头
Hands up where I can see them or I'll blow your fucking head off.
下车! - 让我看到你们的双手!
Get out! - Let me see your hands!
下车
Get out of the car. Get out of the car! Come over here.
跪下 趴在地上 过来
Get on your knees. On your knees. Down on your stomach.
把双手放在背后 别动!
Put your hands behind your back. Don't move!
约瑟夫·莱尔·梅内德斯 你有权保持沉默
Joseph Lyle Menendez, you have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话 都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have--
杰拉德 怎么会发生这种事?
How can this be happening, Gerry?
你说过他们无权逮捕我们 你说过他们无权碰我们
You said they couldn't arrest us. You said they couldn't touch us.
你说警♥察♥无法立案
You said that the police didn't have a case.
看来他们已经立案了 而且还取得地方检察官的同意
Well, it seems they do now, and apparently, the DA agrees.
他妈的!
Fuck!
好 杰拉德 我该怎么做?说啊
Okay. Well then, what am I supposed to do, Gerry? Tell me.
听好 我会联络我的好朋友
Listen, I'm going to call my buddy,
他叫罗伯特·夏皮罗 是个顶尖刑事律师
Robert Shapiro, top criminal attorney.
这事他能帮我们处理
He can help us handle this.
知道吗?与此同时
Okay? In the meantime,
你必须退出网球比赛 离开以色列
drop out of your tennis tournament and get the hell out of Israel.
你绝对不会想被国际刑♥警♥逮捕
Last thing you want is to be arrested by Interpol,
被关进中东地区的监狱
thrown into some Middle Eastern jail
那边不受美国宪法保护
where your constitutional protections don't apply.
过来 让我瞧瞧你
Come here. Let me take a look at you.
来看啊 是梅内德斯家的少爷
Hey, there's that Menendez boy.
天啊 梅内德斯
Ooh, Menendez.
天啊 小美女
Holy crap, baby girl.
听说你杀了爸妈
I heard you killed your parents.
欢迎你啊 狠人!
El bandito!
天啊 我没法住在这里面
Jesus Christ. I can't live in that.
住不了也得住
Well, you's about to.
进去
Now get in.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Welcome to Los Angeles.
感谢你们乘坐我们的航♥班♥ 不用客气
Thank you for flying with us. Welcome.
别这样 没必要给我戴上手铐 - 对不起
It's okay. You don't have to handcuff me. - Sorry.
这是规则
It's regulation.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话 都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你也有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果负担不起 我们可以为你指定一名律师
If you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you.
埃里克?
Erik?
是埃里克吗?
Erik?
是莱尔吗?
Lyle?
嘿!
Hey!
莱尔 是你吗?
Lyle? Is that you?
是的
Yeah.
你什么时候回到洛杉矶的?
When did you get back to LA?
几个小时前 我在洛杉矶国际机场被警♥察♥逮捕了
A... A couple of hours ago. The cops picked me up at LAX.
埃里克 我好担心你啊 我还以为你可能会...
I was so worried, E. I thought that maybe you might
企图逃跑 怎么说呢? 我以为再也见不到你了
try to flee and... I don't know, I thought that I might never see you again.
怎么会呢?我一定要回来
Of course, I was coming back.
你是我哥啊
You're my brother.
我们该怎么办呢?
What are we gonna do?
莱尔 我们该怎么向别人解释? - 嘿
Lyle, what are we gonna tell people? - Hey...
埃里克 如今我们只剩下彼此了
It's just us now, E.
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表