剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
《怪物:梅内德斯弑亲兄弟档》
嗨 埃里克 抱歉让你久等了
Hey, Erik. Sorry.
不要紧的 反正也没别的事情做
It's okay. There's nothing else to do.
可不是嘛 被关在牢里真不好受
Uh, I know, right? It's just terrible you're locked up in here.
这也是我来的目的 对吧?
But that is what I am here for, right?
你应该没有抽烟的习惯吧?
You don't smoke, do you?
没有 我从不抽烟
No, never.
那就好
Good.
抽烟是坏习惯 但我知道自己永远戒不掉
It is a disgusting habit, and I will never kick it. I know it.
我当初就不应该开始抽烟
I wish I never started.
对啊 我爸生前有抽烟的习惯
Yeah, my... my dad smoked.
我老觉得恶心 - 很好
It just always disgusted me. - Good.
他的口臭味令人受不了
Just the smell of it in his mouth.
我抽烟后都会嚼口香糖
Well, I always try to chew a piece of gum afterwards.
不会 我不介意
No, it doesn't bother me with you.
好 那就好
Okay, good.
千万别开始抽烟 知道吗?
Don't ever start, okay?
Mmm.
Uh.
话说...
So...
好 话说...
Yeah, so...
在监狱里过得好吗?
How you doing in here?
不太好
Uh, not, uh... Not great.
这是肯定的 那你开始吃东西了吧?
Sure. But you're eating now, yeah?
是啊 自从狱警发现那封信 将莱尔转移到别处后 我就开始进食了
Yeah. It's more that, uh, ever since they found that letter and Lyle got moved,
我一直被关在7000区 挺孤独的
I've been here in 7,000 by myself now, kinda.
之前交了个朋友 帮我疏解了不少压力
I... I found a friend who's just made being in here easier,
只是上周六后 我就再也没见到他了
but, um, on Saturday, he was just gone.
天啊
Oh no.
是啊 我不知道 他是不是被转移到其他监狱 也不知道他的去向 但是...
Yeah, just... I don't know whether they moved him or where he went, but...
真替你感到难过
Well, I'm sorry.
我只是突然感到有点...
It was just out of nowhere, so I've just been feeling kind of, uh...
寂寞 - 对
Lonesome. - Yeah.
真替你感到难过
Well, I'm sorry about that.
我也对接下来 需要与你谈论的事感到遗憾
And, Erik, I'm sorry about what we have to talk about now.
好的
Okay.
我和莱尔交谈过了 - 是 我知道
Because, you know, I talked to Lyle... - Yeah, I know.
当时莱尔的辩护律师吉儿也在场
Lyle's lawyer, Jill, was there too,
我今天想单独跟你谈谈 我问过吉儿了
and I actually asked Jill if I could just come talk to you alone today.
好吧
Oh, okay.
她没问题
And she was okay with that.
这样更好 - 那就好
I think I prefer this. - Okay, good.
我把你和维卡里医生说的事 转告莱尔了
Because I talked to Lyle about the things you told Dr. Vicary.
好的
Yeah.
你懂的 我是指你和莱尔的痛苦经历
And, um, you know, rough stuff with Lyle,
你♥爸♥利用物件对你们做那种事
but with your dad too, and... and the objects,
莱尔对你做那种事
and the things that Lyle did to you,
以及他知道你♥爸♥对你做那种事
but also the things he knew that were going on with you and your dad,
他以为你♥爸♥已经罢手了 后来才发现他并没有罢手
and how he thought it had stopped, and when he found out it hadn't, that--
对 这些都是事实
Yeah, all of that.
对 莱尔跟你说过
Yeah. And Lyle told you about his experience
他也被你♥爸♥性侵过 对吧?
with your dad, with the abuse, yeah?
对 那也是我们...
Yes. That's what we, uh...
那晚以前 我们都在聊这事
In the days leading up to that night, that's what we talked about,
那是我们第一次将心比心地对话
kind of for the first time, like we were, uh, comparing notes.
是的
Sure. - I guess you could say.
但气氛不是愉快的
But not... not in a happy way.
只是终于能倾诉出来 说出藏在心底的秘密
Like, it was good to finally talk about it,
感觉挺好的
to have it be out in the open.
好的 顺便问一句 我只想问清楚
Okay. And just to ask, just to say it out loud...
你相信他 对吧?
You believe him. Yeah?
对 我知道他没说谎 - 好
Yeah. I know he's telling the truth. - Yes.
怎么?难道我应该... - 不是 我也相信他
What? Am I supposed-- - No, so do I.
我只想跟你们强调一件事
I just... I just want to keep underlining that for all of us is all.
无论你们有多爱这个男人 他都是个禽兽
That however much you loved this man, he was a monster.
他的恶行是千真万确的
And that what he did was real.
在我看来 莱尔认为
And so, you know, I think that Lyle's point of view
不论他遭受的伤害有多深...
is that however bad he had it,
我能理解他的感受
and I really do get this feeling from him,
他认为你遭受的伤害比他更深
he feels you had it worse.
是啊
Yeah.
对啊 我遭受的伤害确实远比他更深
Mm-hmm. - Yeah. It was, um, much worse.
你能不能... - 好的
Can you... - Sure.
请你把实情一五一十地告诉我
I just need you right now, if you can, to just tell me everything.
好 没问题 - 你做得到吗?
Yeah. Okay. - Can you do that?
好 我做得到
Yeah. I can.
好的
Okay.
Um...
该从何说起呢?我...
Where... Where should I start? I--
我知道 太可怕了
I know. It's awful.
Um...
那我问你吧
Well, I guess... I would just ask...
你记得是从什么时候开始吗?
Do you remember when it started?
Hmm.
记得
Yeah, uh...
记忆中 这事好像从未间断过
Well, it kinda seems like it was always happening,
因为我总是对他充满恐惧
because, I mean, I was always afraid of him.
你是指你♥爸♥还是莱尔? - 我爸 我从没害怕过莱尔
Your dad or Lyle? - My dad. I was never afraid of Lyle.
我一直觉得他在保护着我
I always felt like Lyle was my, uh, my protector.
就连他性侵你的时候也是吗?
Even when he was abusing you?
是啊 他没有性侵我
Yeah. He... he wasn't.
我的意思是...
I just mean that...
我记得小时候经常离家出走
Like, my earliest memories are of running away.
当时大概五岁左右 每次都走不远
You know, I was, like, five or something, and I wouldn't get far.
我经常跑到阿姨家 她家和我们家只隔几个街区
I would just get to, uh, my aunt's house just a few blocks down.
当时...
And it was like, um...
因为莱尔说他发现我还...
Well, because that's what Lyle said when he found out I was still...
他很生气 对吧?
He was... He was like, mad, right?
Hmm.
他问:“埃里克 为什么你不反抗?
And he said, you know, "Erik, how could you let this happen?"
难道你喜欢做那种事? 你可以直接逃跑啊”
"Do you like it or something? 'Cause you could just run away."
我说:“因为我还是会被他们找到”
I was like, "Because they always come find me."
每次被他们找到后 情况就会变得更糟 所以...
Every time I tried, they would find me, and it just would get worse. So...
所以离家出走是没用的? - 没错
So running away never helped? - No. No.
我父母和整个家族
My mom and my dad and my whole family,
他们就像八爪鱼 你永远逃不出他们的掌心
they were like this octopus that you could never escape from.
你是说他们的触手 总会伸向你、抓住你?
Because their tentacles would come and grab you?
还是... - 对 可以这么说吧
Or-- - Yeah. Something like that.
Um...
莱尔认为我是从六岁开始遭到性侵的
But as far as when it started, Lyle thinks I was six.
事实好像也是这样
And, uh, that seems right.
他也是在六岁那年开始被你♥爸♥性侵 - 没错
That's when your father started with him. - Right.
可想而知 - 对 当时我并没有...
So that makes some sense. - Yeah. And I, uh, didn't...
Um...
没有什么? - 我也是在那年认识沃德灵顿教练
What? - Well, that's when I had Coach Wadlington.
我从六岁开始接受他的培训
I was six when I started with him.
我记得事情是从那个时候开始的
And I remember it was happening around then, or...
按♥摩♥是那个时候开始的
Well, the massages did.
埃里克 怎么说?
Erik, what?
起初还不算糟糕 懂吗? - 好的
It didn't start out bad, you know? - Yeah.
打完网球或游完泳后...
It would just be after tennis, or after swimming, and...
Um...
继续说
Mm-hmm. Go on. - Uh...
我知道我爸不喜欢我
Well, I knew that my dad didn't like me.
怎么说?
How do you mean?
他对我总是很刻薄
Just... He was always so mean.
他疼爱莱尔 并不疼爱我
You know, he loved Lyle, but he didn't love me.
我看得出来 他也会毫不吝惜地说出口
And, uh, I could tell, but he would also say it.
他经常用很难听的话骂我 - 怎么说?
He'd call me these names and they were... - What kinda names?
就是不应该对小孩说的话
Just stuff you shouldn't say to a... a kid. Like...
驴脑、娘炮什么的
stupid, or faggot.
好的
Okay.
所以我们经常设法讨好他 避免惹怒他
And so then you're always trying to impress him, or to not make him mad.
我妈也会这样 他们俩经常联手对付我
And my mom would... she would do it, too. They would gang up on me.
如果我说我害怕衣柜
Like, if I said I was scared of the closet,
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表