剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
何不等两周后去领♥取♥手♥枪♥?
why wouldn't they just wait two weeks for handguns?
何必去买♥♥两支巨大的散♥弹♥枪♥?
Why buy two great booming shotguns?
检方希望大家忘记堂弟安迪的存在
The prosecution is hoping that you're going to forget about Cousin Andy,
埃里克跟他说过 他在12岁那年 父亲替他按♥摩♥阴♥茎♥
who Erik told when he was 12, how his father massaged his penis
过程很痛
and how it hurt.
他还问堂弟这是不是正常的
And he had to ask him if that was normal.
那表哥阿尔呢?
Or how about Cousin Al,
他说何塞逼埃里克和莱尔 跟他一起洗澡
who said that Jose made Erik and Lyle shower together.
说何塞把他们打得青一块、紫一块
How he beat them black and blue.
说他从六岁开始性侵兄弟俩
How when the abuse started at the age of six,
导致埃里克从一个活泼开朗的孩子 变成畏畏缩缩的孩子
Erik went from being a totally happy kid to completely withdrawn.
还有表姐黛安
Or Cousin Diane,
她说埃里克和莱尔 经常为了不跟母亲同床
who said that Erik and Lyle would have to fight for the privilege
而争吵不休
of not having to sleep with their mother.
还有沃德林顿教练 他出庭作证指出
Or Coach Wadlington, who testified, and I quote,
“何塞·梅内德斯是我见过
"Jose Menendez was the worst parent
最差劲的父亲和最粗暴的人”
and the harshest person he had ever met."
埃里克和莱尔 为家族带来辉煌的成就和荣誉
"Erik and Lyle, they win us glory and bring us fame,
两个孩子是我们不折不扣的小白鼠
and they'll be our perfect little lab rats."
用这种图钉和大头针扎他的大腿
Pins and tacks like this into his thigh
刮他的阴♥茎♥
and scraped along his penis.
何塞和凯蒂死在奖杯柜下 可真是讽刺啊
It's ironic that Jose and Kitty should die under the trophy case
毕竟两个儿子不过是他们的战利品
because that's all those boys were to them. Trophies.
这个家里没有交流
They did not talk in this family.
只存在变♥态♥的性实验和两个家暴狂
Perverted sexual experiments and serious abusers
他们对实验品的占有欲极为强大
are very possessive of their experiments.
问题是像他们俩 被这样虐待长大的孩子
Well, the problem is that children that have been abused the way these two were,
“成品”通常都不太完美
they don't always turn out to be such perfect little products.
这个国家不太尊重孩子
We don't respect children very much in this country.
我们认为孩子说谎成性 无中生有、爱幻想
We think they lie. We think they make things up. We think they fantasize.
难怪被虐待的孩子无法信任大人
Well, no wonder children who were abused have a hard time trusting adults.
如果我的当事人名叫 莱拉和艾莉卡·梅内德斯
If my clients' names were Lila and Erika Menendez,
你们的想法♥会♥有所不同吗?
would it make any difference to you?
如果会 那是不应该的
Because if it would, it shouldn't.
这个社会认为男生不应该是受害者 但有时他们就是受害者
Boys are not supposed to be the victims, but sometimes they are.
我们不能责怪受害者
And you must not... you must not blame the victim.
我意识到我的结案陈词很长
I realize I've given you a long closing argument.
这是因为一旦我说完了 埃里克的命运就不再掌控在我手上
And that is because the minute I am finished, Erik is out of my hands.
我不想放手
And I don't want to let him go.
就像吉儿一样 她也不想放开莱尔
Just like Jill doesn't want to let go of Lyle.
人们经常问我
You know, people have asked me...
我想从这个案子中得到什么?
what I want out of all of this.
而...
And...
我的答案并不局限于法律层面
my answer is not necessarily a legal one.
我想要看到埃里克走在街上
I want to see Erik walking down the street.
没有手铐
No handcuffs.
没有枷锁
No shackles.
只是轻松地走着
Just walking.
摆脱这些纷纷扰扰
Free from all of this.
结果...
Whatever happens now
在你们手上
depends on you.
你们是公正不阿的陪审团
You've been a remarkable jury.
谢谢你们
And I thank you.
老弟 我们不会有事的
Fucking got this, dude.
搞定
Done.
看到那个古巴妞和黑妞 互相对视的眼神吗?
The, uh, Cuban chick and the Black chick, they're, like, looking at each other?
她们绝不可能裁决我们有罪
There's no way they say "guilty."
是啊 我想说...
Yeah, I mean...
怎么说呢?
I don't know.
可能会被裁定为无效审判 到时又得重审了
Could be a mistrial. We'd have to do the whole thing again.
埃里克 打官司的成本太高了
Erik, it's too expensive.
这起官司耗费了纳税人几百万美元
This trial cost, what, millions of taxpayer dollars?
为了什么? 就为给深受美国喜爱的两人治罪?
And for what? To try to convict two people who, like, America loves?
得了吧
Fuck off.
民众绝不容许政♥府♥再次对我们发难 此举一定会引起民愤
People aren't gonna let them come for us again. People will flip the fuck out.
很难说
I don't know.
我只是觉得有点...
Just kind of feels like...
你觉得什么?
Like what?
我感到有东西变了
Like something shifted.
整座城市陷入惶恐不安的氛围
The whole city's on edge.
先是爆发♥骚♥乱事件 然后是地震 如今等候判决
First the riots, then the earthquake, now waiting on this verdict.
Uh-oh. Oh!
知道谁怕地震吗?
You know who's terrified of the earthquakes?
埃里克·梅内德斯
Erik Menendez.
话说监狱正在对他实施防自杀监视
In fact, he's on suicide watch.
都说我做不到了!
Told you! I can't do that.
他显然彻底放飞自我了
Completely losing it, evidently.
他彻夜不眠地写科幻小说
He just writes all night long some kind of, uh, science fiction novel.
“他再次穿过术士的通道口 安全逃离现场
"And once again, he had escaped safely through the warlock's portal
回到十七维空间”
and back to the 17th dimension."
他也在画画
He's painting, too.
你们猜怎么着?
And guess what?
他的画工不错
He's good.
比我认识的大部分艺术家 更擅长使用散♥弹♥枪♥
A little handier with a shotgun than most artists I know.
最精彩的部分来了
Oh, and here's the best part.
埃里克有女朋友了
Erik's got a girlfriend.
“不知道会不会有结果
"I'm not sure how it would work."
不知道这种情感 是怎么占据了我的内心
"I'm not sure how these feelings have taken me over in the way that they have."
但我知道我是真心的
"But I do know that they are genuine."
埃里克 我觉得好像认识你好久了
"I feel like I've known you forever, Erik."
我希望用一辈子来了解你 给你所有的爱”
"And that I'm going to know you for the rest of my life. All my love."
谭美
Tammy.
这些想和精神变♥态♥交往的女人 究竟是什么人?
Who are these women who wanna date these psychopaths?
她有什么好处?
What does she get out of it?
如果你想问配偶探监权的事 这种情况是无法取得的
Well, this one's not getting conjugal visits, if that's what you mean.
我认为这样非常适合埃里克啊
Which, I imagine, suits Erik just fine.
Oh!
感觉到了吗?
Do you feel that?
天啊 地震停不下来
Jesus Christ, they just don't stop.
蒂姆!
Tim! Tim!
怎么了?没事的
What? It's okay. It's okay.
我们没事的
We're okay.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
没事的
Everything's fine.
Ugh.
我差点吓死了
My nerves are just shot.
我觉得自己好生疏
I'm so raw.
只是小地震 对吧?
I mean, that wasn't even a big one. Was it?
没错
It was not.
我忘记他们有多脆弱了
I forgot how helpless they are.
他们就是没办法放松下来 就像...
They just can't relax. It's like...
没人知道接下来会发生什么事
You never know what's coming.
对啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, I know.
问题是你担心的事
But the thing that's coming that you're worried about...
不是另一场地震
isn't another earthquake.
我认为莱尔 在证人席上的表现可圈可点
I do think Lyle was a genius on the witness stand.
搞不好是个邪恶的天才
Maybe an evil genius.
但同一句话恕我无法用在埃里克身上
But I can't say the same about Erik.
我观察陪审团的反应
I watched that jury,
我认为他们并没有被他打动
and I don't think he connected with them.
茱妲隆呢?
And how about that Judalon?
邓恩先生
Hey, Mr. Dunne? Mr. Dunne.
你好
Hi. Hi.
我是茱妲隆·史密斯
Judalon Smyth.
你好
Hi.
你听我说 黛米·摩尔登上了封面
So, look. Demi got her cover.
米歇尔·菲佛也登上了封面 我都能理解 毕竟她们是明星
And Michelle Pfeiffer got hers. And look, I get it. They're stars.
等等
Wait. Eh...
你是指《名利场》的封面吧?
You mean the cover of Vanity Fair?
我想问你有没有 格雷登·卡特本人的联络电♥话♥?
Well, I guess what I'm wondering is, do you have Graydon Carter's direct line?
因为无论我打多少个电♥话♥ 每次都是同一个贱♥人♥接听
Because no matter how many times I call, I get the same bitch at the front desk.
如果让你猜测
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表