剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
直到...
... Until...
直到他们- 直到他们死去?
Uh, right before-- - Right before they're dead?
对 也就是几个月前 - 最后一次是在几个月前?
Yeah. Just a few months before. - Was the last time?
对
Yes.
埃里克
Erik...
你被你♥爸♥强♥暴♥了好几百次?
You were raped hundreds of times by your father?
对
Yes.
这就是我的人生
That was just what my life was like.
埃里克 我真为你感到难过
I'm so sorry, Erik.
不要紧的 我...
It's okay. It's just...
我已经...
You kind of, uh...
你已经挺过去了
You get through it.
我看我是挺过去了
Yeah, and you just, um, survive, I guess.
我为那些不被性侵的日子而活
You live for those times when it doesn't happen, you know?
我觉得...
And you think, like...
挺过去后 感觉就像...
Well, I mean, you do get through it. It's like...
就像迎来圣诞节的清晨 懂吗?
It's like... It's like Christmas morning, you know?
心想:“我挺过来了
And you think, "Okay, I got through that,
有好一阵子不需要做那种事了”
I'm not gonna have to, uh, do that for a while now."
或是心想:“这次是跪下
Or, "Maybe because this time, it was knees,
下次性♥交♥或许是舒服的 或许...”
maybe next time, it'll be nice sex or maybe--"
不好意思 跪下?
Sorry. Knees?
那是另一种...
Well, that was another one of the, um...
我给各种性♥交♥方式取名 “下跪”不是我喜欢的方式
I had different names for things. Knees was... It wasn't my favorite.
也就是我替他口♥交♥ 然后他会...
It'd be when I do the mouth massages to him, and he would, uh...
他会怎样?
What?
他会射在我口中 我非常讨厌那股味道
He would finish, I guess, in my mouth, and I just hated the taste of it.
所以我才开始在他的咖啡中加肉桂粉
That's why I started putting the cinnamon into his coffee
在我的食物中加柠檬汁
and putting lemon on my food and stuff.
肉桂粉是用来“调味”的? - 精♥液♥的味道会好些
The cinnamon was for the taste. - To make it taste better.
替他口♥交♥后 或是挺过去后
So if I had done that or I had gotten through that,
我会猜想:“下次可能换他替我口♥交♥
I'd think, "Maybe next time, he'll do a mouth massage to me,
性♥交♥过程没那么粗暴”
or it'll just not be the rough sex."
我只是想避开粗暴的性♥交♥方式
I just... I never wanted it to be the rough sex.
粗暴的性♥交♥方式是怎么样的?
And what was rough sex like?
就是...
Uh, just...
就是...
Just...
他会打我
hitting,
而且很痛
and, um, really painful.
他会辱骂我、打我 他的力气很大
He would get mean, and he would punch me, and he was really strong.
我无法...
And I couldn't, um...
不知道怎么的 我就是不敢还手
I don't know why, but for some reason, I just could never hit him back.
就像我小时候离家出走
It was like when I was little, when I was running away.
没用的 我...
Like, it just doesn't work. You...
我逃不了
You can't get out of it.
他就是不停手 我只好顺从他
Like, he won't stop. You just have to do it.
尽可能咬牙挺过去
You have to just try to, uh... to get... get through it.
但是这种粗暴的性♥交♥方式...
But the, um, the rough sex was...
怎么说?
Hmm. What?
Uh...
我被迫跪在床头板上
I'd have to, um, kneel on the headboard.
也就是跪在床缘 或是床尾
But, like, at the end of the bed, like the foot of the bed.
他会折腾我的小腿
But, like, it'd be into my shins.
使用让我感到疼痛的东西
So it'd be stuff to make it hurt.
他会说:“这是希腊人的传统
Because he would always say, "This is what the Greeks did."
这是他们培养男子气概的方法”
"This is how they toughened themselves up to make things not hurt."
痛的话 就要挺过去
So if it hurt, you had to try to get through it.
接着我会把硬物塞进我的...
So I'd be inserting objects into my, um...
或是把大头针插♥进♥阴♥茎♥里
Or, like, with my penis, like pins or, uh...
他还割伤了我的腿 我的腿上有道疤痕
Like, he cut my leg. Like, I've got a scar on my leg
我在替他口♥交♥时 他就会对我做这种事
because he'd be doing this stuff while I'd be doing the mouth massages to him.
他说这是为了培养我的男子气概
And he'd be, uh, you know, just trying to toughen me up.
可是他用...
But, um, when...
他用绳子或其他东西绑住我的阴♥茎♥
when he's tying something around your penis, like a rope or, like...
我认为这不是培养男子气概的方式
like, I don't think that's supposed to make someone tough. Like--
当然不是
No, it does not.
等等 这种做法更像是在折磨人吧?
Wait, that's more kind of, like, torturing someone?
是的 埃里克
Yes, Erik.
我认为当父亲的不应该这样...
And I just don't think that's what a father's supposed to, uh...
没错 不应该
No, it's not.
我们不会这样对待自己所爱...
Like, that's not what you do to someone you, um...
我们只会这样对待自己痛恨的人
That's what you do to someone you hate, you know?
你不应该受到这种对待 - 他经常用难听的话骂我 比如...
Erik, you did not deserve that. - He'd call me these, like...
有时他会说些更令我难受的话 比如...
Sometimes it was what he would say that would somehow hurt even more, like...
比如什么?
Like what?
我只想对他说:“如果我真是个娘炮
I just wanted to say to him, like, "If I'm such a faggot,
那你为什么要我跟你肛♥交♥?”
then why are you asking me to fuck you in the ass?"
懂吗?这也...
You know? Like, that's...
对 - 懂吗?我...
Yeah. - You know? And I...
想说什么? - 不知道
What? - I don't know.
不是 你想说什么? - 不知道
No, what were you going to say? - No, I don't know. I don't know.
我们应该...我是说...
And you're supposed to... I mean...
我爸生前有许多丰功伟绩 懂吗?
Like, this is a man who did such amazing stuff, you know?
他是个了不起的人
Like, my dad was an amazing man.
我很爱很爱他 至今仍然很爱很爱他
I loved him so much. And I still love him so much.
所以我不想一辈子被关在这里
And that's why I'm like... I don't wanna be in here for the rest of my life,
毕竟想到...
because, like, to have that thought, like...
毕竟想到...
to have that thought,
晚上单独被困在牢房♥里
laying alone in here in a cell at night, all cooped up in here,
那个想法就出现了
and to have that be a thought you're thinking--
什么想法?
What thought?
我是爱我爸的
Like, that I love my dad.
我就...
Like, that's...
粗暴的性♥交♥、插入大头针 阴♥茎♥被绳子捆绑不算是折磨
Like, it wasn't the rough sex, the pins, and the rope that were the torture. Like...
真正折磨我的念头是...
Like, that would be the torture. To, uh...
我还是爱他的
To still love him.
所以莱尔才会经常对我说: “埃里克 他们会为我们感到骄傲的”
And that's why Lyle used to say, you know, "Erik, they'd be proud of us."
我从不反对他这么说
And I'd always agree with him.
但后来我转念一想:“他们绝对不会 因为我们杀了他们而感到骄傲”
But then later, I'd think, I mean, "They're not proud that we killed them."
但后来 在这里待了几天后
But then, just the last few days in here,
特别是从周六开始 我想了很多
and really since Saturday, like, just thinking a lot,
我突然意识到...
it just really occurred to me that--
意识到什么?
What did?
他搞不好会为我们感到骄傲 懂吗?
That he probably would. You know?
他在天上俯视着我们 嘴上说
Like in Heaven, right now, he'd be looking down, and he'd say,
“谢谢你们 埃里克、莱尔
"Thank you, Erik and Lyle."
你们做了该做的事
"You know, you did what you had to do to me
因为我对你们做了罪大恶极的事
because what I did to you was really wrong."
我爱你们
"And I love you."
是你们让我摆脱了这个重担
"And you... you took that off my shoulders,"
让我的灵魂摆脱了这个束缚” 总之 不知道这样是否说得通
or, "You took that off my soul," or whatever, if that makes sense.
我也说不上来 - 说得通
I don't know. - It does. It does.
“你们把我变成了 一个不再犯这种错误的人”
"You made me into someone who doesn't do that anymore,"
我和莱尔就是这个意思
is what Lyle meant, and what I mean.
如今我们又能好好爱他了
So that now I could... Now we can love him again.
这一次终于能够好好爱他了 因为他再也不会伤害我们
Really, for the first time, because he's not doing that anymore.
天啊
Wow.
所以我不想抱着这种想法
So, that's why I don't want to be here, all alone,
独自一人待在这里
with that thought banging around my head,
待在没有莱尔的地方 加上我的朋友也走了
not without Lyle not here, and my friend gone now.
怎么了?
What?
不是 埃里克·梅内德斯 我对你佩服不已
No, I'm just... I'm just blown away by you, Erik Menendez.
你不该说这种话 - 不是 这是真心话 我是认真的
You don't-- You... you shouldn't say that. - No, I mean it. I really, really do.
这是真心话啊
Really do.
我认识很多人
I know a lot of people.
我认识很多相当了不起的人
I know a lot of very impressive people,
但你在他们之上
and you are right at the top.
你经历了这么多 迫不得已做出那种事
With everything you have been through and what you have had to do,
现在还能保持一片赤诚 将所有真♥相♥告诉我
and who you are right now, telling me all of this...
埃里克 这是一种勇敢的表现
The bravery, Erik?
不得不说 你真是个了不起的人
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表