剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
We did not kill our parents.
对 但是普罗大众认为是你们干的
Yes, yes, but John Q. Public thinks you did.
如果你们不想进这里面 不想送死!
So if you want to avoid this. This!
那我建议你们采取不同的策略
Then I suggest we try a different strategy
而不是去美黑 或是怪罪于菲德尔·卡斯特罗
other than fake tanner and blaming Fidel Castro.
我们大可...
I mean, we could always...
不是 我只是想到...
No, I just...
我们还没把真♥相♥说出来
We haven't talked to you about what really happened.
你说什么鬼话? - 我不是指那晚发生的事
What the fuck are you talking about? - I'm not talking about that night.
我们不清楚那晚发生什么事 当时我们在看电影
We don't... we don't know what happened that night. We were at the movies.
我是指案发前所发生的事
I'm just talking about the stuff that went on before that.
不好意思 能不能让我们兄弟俩
I'm sorry, would you please give my brother and I
私下聊几句?
just a brief moment with one another?
单独聊几句?
Alone?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这事绝对不能提起
We aren't gonna talk about that.
我认为有助于陪审团理解我们的处境
I just think it could kind of help the jury understand.
正如你所说的 这事确实跟爸妈脱不了关系
It's... it's like you said, it does have to do with Mom and Dad.
埃里克 这种事时有所闻
That stuff just happens sometimes, Erik.
男生都会这样
It's just being boys.
这事绝对不能说出来
We're not gonna talk about it.
所以我被开除了 你们是这个意思吗?
So, I'm fired. That's... that's what you're saying?
正是这个意思 你压根没为他们辩护
That is exactly what we're saying. You're not even defending them.
因为根本没办法为他们辩护
Because they are impossible to defend.
结果你们决定开除我 好啊!
And you fire me. Fine!
免费给你们一个建议
Here's some free advice.
他们被捕是因为警方取得了录音磁带
The reason they were arrested is because there are audio tapes.
虽然警方不应该听到磁带的内容 但他们已经听了
And the police, now maybe they shouldn't have, but they have listened to them.
所以你们必须接受事实
So you need to open your eyes to the fact
莱尔和埃里克的证词充满漏洞 他们很可能有罪
that Lyle and Erik's story is full of holes, and they might be guilty.
不会的!
No, no, no, no!
不会 不然我们找律师干嘛?
Not this. Then why did we get a lawyer?
你闭嘴! - 听好!
Shut your mouth! - Look. look, look!
闭嘴
Shh. - Come on.
我是你们请来争取协议的人
Look, I'm the guy you hired to cut a deal. Okay?
我认为来这里就是为了这个
That's... that's what I thought I was here to do.
如果你们想让他们脱罪 那我不是你们要找的律师
So if you want to try to get them off, I'm not your guy.
因为我不相信他们的话 陪审团自然也不会相信他们的话
Because I don't believe them, and the jury won't believe them.
所以请你们另请高明 你们必须想出更有说服力的说辞
So you need to find somebody else. And... you need to find a much better story.
否则你们坚信无辜的 那两个自家的小少爷
Or those boys of yours, you're so convinced are innocent,
将被加州政♥府♥判处死刑
the State of California is going to put them to death.
祝你们顺利
Best of luck to you.
按理应该属于轻罪
That shit was almost a misdemeanor.
五年前属于轻罪
Five years ago, it would have been.
但按照新修订的法律 私藏五颗子弹就算是重罪
But the new law, five rocks, that's a felony.
当时我身上有枪 才被加重刑责
Then 'cause I got a gun on me, suddenly it's aggravated.
如今我和杀人犯被关在一起
And I'm in here with, you know, murderers.
我们两个无辜的人和杀人犯关在一起
And here's you and me in here with 'em.
对啊 无辜的人
Yeah, it's... innocent people.
看来体制就是这么回事
Guess that's just the way the system is.
我对你...
I'm confused...
感到不解
...about you.
怎么说? - 你喜欢男人还是女人?
What do you mean? - Well, what you like?
你喜欢男人吧?
You like dudes, right?
你是男同志吧?
You gay, right?
什么?不是
What? No.
才不是呢
No.
我甚至不喜欢这个词 - 好吧 无所谓 我也不喜欢
I don't even like that word. - Okay. Yeah, fine, me neither.
你不是男同志 但你喜欢和男人在一起 对吧?
You ain't gay. But I'm saying, you like being with dudes, right?
我也不清楚 毕竟...
I don't know 'cause, um...
我在家里经历过一些事
What I went through at home.
但是...
But, uh...
我确实喜欢跟你相处
I like being around you.
好 可以
Yeah, okay.
我很了解自己 我不在乎别人怎么看我
I know who I am. I don't give a fuck.
你也不应该在乎别人的看法 这就是我想对你说的话
And neither should you is all I'm saying.
做自己没有错
It's okay to be who you are.
是啊 在我家里就不行了
Yeah. Not in my family.
我犯了什么错?我没藏什么东西
What did I do? I don't have anything.
这是什么?
What's this?
什么?我不知道是什么
What? I... I don't know.
埃里克 读过后就扔掉
Erik, read this once, then throw it away.
这事我想很久了
These are things I've been thinking about.
我认为马克应该开着保时捷 闯入监狱装卸区
I think Mark should drive the Porsche into the prison loading dock.
♪ I've got the power ♪
然后跳下车 别熄灭引擎
Then hop out, but leave the engine running.
♪ I've got the power ♪
接着我们跳上车 开往110号♥州道
We'll jump into the car and head to the 110.
看下面的示意图
See drawing below.
下一步 改变我们的容貌
Next, our appearances.
♪ I've got the power ♪
我们应该去做整形手术
I think we should get plastic surgery.
改头换面 可能要隆下巴 自然也得换个发型
We need facelifts, chin implants maybe, and of course we change our hair.
我们需要护照、
We'll need passports,
签证什么的
visas...
之后再想想要去哪里
Then we figure out where we're going.
我们可以先去 马克·H的爷爷位于加拿大的营地
I think we head to Mark H's granddad's camp in Canada,
等待风头过去
just until the heat's off.
我们可以先后藏在 多伦多、伦敦、比利时和黎巴嫩
I think Toronto, London, Belgium, Lebanon,
然后在哥伦比亚定居
and then we settle in Colombia.
那边的人爱吃鸡翅
They like chicken wings there.
什么事? - 起来 我们要搜查你们的牢房♥
What? - Get up. Gotta search your cell.
这是什么?
What's this?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
莱尔·梅内德斯 请站到红线前
Lyle Menendez, please step out to the red line.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我叫你站到红线前! - 但你得告诉我原因啊
Step out to the red line! - You need to tell me why.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
站到红线前 - 为什么?
Step to the red line. - Tell me why.
喂 搞什么? - 喂!莱尔!
Hey, what the fuck?! - Hey! Lyle!
你们要带我去哪里? - 莱尔!
Where are you taking me? - Lyle!
你们要带他去哪里? - 干吗?
Where are you taking him? - What is going on?
他们把你哥送往另一栋监狱大楼
They moved your brother to a different cell block.
我不明白 为什么?
I don't understand. Why?
莱尔说他给你写了一封信
Lyle says that he wrote you some kind of a letter.
我们经常互相传信啊
We pass each other letters all the time.
没错 但这封信提到越狱计划
Right, but this letter, this one was an escape plan.
埃里克
Erik.
这可不妙
Not good.
他什么时候搬回来? - 他不会再搬回来了
When is he coming back? - They moved him there for good.
你这边有朋友吗?
Is there anybody in there?
我是问你这边的监狱大楼里有没有...
Maybe someone on your cell block that you...
你信得过的人
that you think you could trust.
有
Yeah.
为什么想要领养孩子?
So, why exactly are you looking to adopt?
我们商量好一阵子了 我们想建立自己的家庭
We've been talking about it for a while. Starting our own family, I mean.
我妻子在上一段婚姻中 有了一个已经成年的女儿
My wife has a grown daughter from a previous marriage,
我们到后来才结婚 当时...
and we didn't end up getting married until we were both in--
蒂姆 她没必要知道 我们整个人生的心路历程
Tim, this woman doesn't need our entire life story.
转念一想 她也许有必要知道
On second thought, maybe she does.
我看你们都是这样判断 对方适不适合当父母的吧?
I guess that's how you guys determine who's fit to be good parents, right?
说实话 我认为所有夫妇都有必要证明
If I'm being honest, I think all couples should have to prove
自己适不适合当父母
they're fit to be good parents.
毕竟生孩子太容易了
It is way too easy to have a kid.
有些夫妇有了孩子
Some couples, they have a baby,
却忽略他们、虐待他们 将他们视如草芥
neglect them, abuse them, treat them like scum,
20年后 我成了他们的辩护律师
and then 20 years later, I end up having to defend them.
艾布兰森女士 你的资料显示
By the looks of your profile, Miss Abramson,
你是个事业有成的律师
you're a very successful attorney.
正如你丈夫所说 你们已经有个成年的女儿了
And as your husband mentioned, you already have a grown daughter.
我绝对不需要告诉你当妈妈有多难
So I certainly don't need to tell you how hard it is being a mother.
你活到人生这个阶段 才想重新体验当妈妈的感受
Is there a reason why, at this point in your life,
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表